The Misadventures of Kate Pt. 01

Story Info
Geoff becomes Kate.
1.1k words
4.14
79.6k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note all characters are my creation all real places, and persons etc. are for story content use only. Also I wish to thank my editor for working with me on this.

*

Chapter 1

Hi! Thought I'd place all of this down here in my blog, kind of like my mom used to do in her old diary.

First of all, my name is Kate Wilson -- well, it used to be Geoffrey Wilson. Yes, I used to be a guy before I started becoming a girl. Well, long story on that, but when I was 18, yours truly went and got herself sent to jail. The cops didn't take kindly to me bashing Officer Norman Johnson upside the head with a lamp

(Giggles) What? You want to hear 'bout that? Gee! Well, OK, as it does involve little Miss Alison Myers -- yes, that Alison: Miss Georgia, etc. Though when I knew her I called her Ally Cat; drove her nuts. Anyways, we were at this little party that was getting way out of hand; I mean it was a regular orgy! Even I had just gotten lucky with Sally Monroe. Well , just as I was getting done, in burst the cops!

Well, I was helping the girls escape out the back (nothing like a bunch of girls all getting untangled from a four-way lesbian lick-fest!). Center of that was Ally Cat and her girl of the moment; even if she is the Mayor's daughter, she is the town's biggest lesbian. In walks Officer Norm, ready to grab me -- well, I'm bare-ass naked, standing just five-foot-nothing and 100 pounds maybe, and yes, I look a lot like a girl. So I grab a lamp and smash it against his head, and wow, he drops like a rock! The rest of the cops see this and begin howling in laughter.

So I wound up getting sent to jail for one year. I was the smallest guy and looked like a girl, so I became one. Now coming out of jail looking like a girl minus the body parts, you'd think I'd have no prospects. Did I mention my Aunt Lucy? Well, she's a big-time PHD and MD up at Harvard -- yes, that Dr. Lucy Morgan! Winner of every science award you ever heard of plus two Nobel prizes. Well, she always came to visit me and was the one who suggested I become a bitch in jail.

Chapter 2

I got a call from Aunt Lucy telling me she was sending me her private plane to bring me up to Harvard, as she had a proposal for me to hear. Well, Mom took me to our local airport, and this big black Lear jet lands, and damn -- it's for me! I mean, I knew Aunt Lucy was rich and all, but a Lear jet? The flight attendant showed me to my seat and had me buckle up. Wow, now this was traveling in style! The plane was set up like an office, with nice comfortable chairs and a couch even. Oh, did I mention the crew was all female?

The flight attendant said her name was Sally and if I needed anything to call her. Well, naturally I asked for a drink and a burger. She kind of looked at me funny; guess she couldn't really tell if I was a guy or a girl, as I was wearing a nice skirt and blouse and heels. Yep, I had started cross-dressing in jail and never stopped, and Mom and Aunt Lucy had encouraged me to continue. I wore my hair in a cute pageboy style, and I had earrings on (a nice cute dangly style), and I was wearing light makeup. So we arrive in Cambridge at the local small airport. So as the FA helped me off the plane, she asked me, "Hon, are you a girl or a guy?" I replied, "I'm both." The look on her face was priceless, as I guess she never had encountered a transsexual before. Up pulls this limo. I mean, gee, I am impressed already, so now I'm totally curious as what Aunt Lucy has in store for me. Yep, once again the driver is a drop-dead sexy woman like the crew of the jet.

Needless to say, I'm curious as hell. Now I knew Aunt Lucy was lesbian and all, but gee, so far all her hired help has been female too. So I asked the driver flat out if she was a lezzie like my aunt. She smiled and said, "Yes, Lucy hires only lesbians." She could see the surprise on my face. She giggled. "Hon, did you think Lucy had straight women working for her or something?"

"Hmm...I wasn't sure. I have known Auntie was lez, but I didn't think her help would be too," I stuttered.

She just giggled again and said, "I see you have a lot to learn about your aunt."

The limo pulls up to an old Victorian-style mansion, and we get out. A very pretty young-looking maid comes out and takes my bag. She's dressed in -- you guessed it -- a French maid uniform!

No sooner do I walk up the steps, but I'm greeted by Auntie with a big old hug and kiss. Auntie stands six foot and looks like an Amazon but a very sexy one. With her blonde hair and blue eyes, she is very much every guy's walking wet dream! Next to little old five-foot-nothing me with my dark brown hair and eyes, we must have made the odd sight!

I get settled in my room, which I must say is very girly. I change into a pair of low-rider jeans and sandals and a cute peasant-girl blouse.

I meet Auntie at her home office. The maid, whose name is Rebecca, brings us drinks: a nice fine wine. Me, I'm not much of a wine drinker and tell Auntie this. She just smiled and told me it was time I learned the finer side of life.

Auntie tells me she's doing research on a new female hormone that takes a shorter amount of time to work and would be reversible. She basically wants me to be one of her test subjects; I would have a job as her research assistant, and she'd get me into Harvard as a full-time student! Oh yeah, she will pay me 50k a year! I guess my mouth was wide open at that, as she said, "Kate, honey, are you catching flies?"

"Ahhh...no, Aunt Lucy. 50k just to be your lab rat? Did you just call me Kate?"

"Yes, dear, that will be your new name. Your mom and I decided to rename you Kate." So little Kate was born that afternoon.

End of Chapter 2 -- Stay tuned for more of Kate the lab rat!