The Missed Party

Story Info
Jessie and Nathan missed the party, and don't care.
3.2k words
4.12
17.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers

I sat on my bed and daydreamed about sex. A particular man really got my juices going. I was 19, a freshman in college and really low on the sexual experience chart. Not the greatest of combos to be. The simple reason for my severely lacking sex life was my body, I was sure. I stood 5 ft 6, and weighed a very fluffy 190 lbs. I had my good parts but absolutely hated my plump tummy and thighs. Men, on occasion, had paid me compliments, sort of. They usually fell along the lines of "Nice tits!", or "Damn girl, your ass just wont quit!" So you see the reason why I said sort of. I do like my large fluffy ddd tits, and large rounded ass, just not at the price of the rest of me being to fat.

I stood up to answer the phone that had begun to ring, and sighed as I reached it.

"Hello?" I spoke quietly into the cordless phone.

"Hey Jessie, What you got going on for tonight, my dear?" a deep and soft voice spoke to me through the phone.

"The same as any other night, Nate, You should know by now that my social life is non existent here. What's up?"

"Surprisingly, I got an invite to a frat party tonight. Mostly from pity, I'm sure. I don't want to go alone though so I thought maybe you would like to get out and drink your ass off with me."

"Hell yea, Nate! What time do you want to get there?"

"Around 9, I guess. The party has a theme, by the way. The theme is sexy in silk. Still want to go?"

"Well, I can do the silk part, not so sure about the sexy though. I definitely still want to go. I will meet you in the courtyard at 9 tonight. Bye and thanks for the invite, Nate. I really needed this."

"No problem, Jessie. See you then. Bye."

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and smiled brightly at the prospect of actually having fun tonight. I had met Nathan my first day here. He was about as hopeless as me when it came to relationships and the other sex. He had become my best friend since that day, and I secretly had developed a small lustful crush on him. He, of course, had no clue and I planned to keep it that way. Maybe.

Nate was much taller than me, standing at 6 ft 3. His body was built lean, hard, and extremely sexy. Under his polo shirts and khaki pants, I would guess a bad boy hid. I had the opportunity to go swimming with him and had seen him shirtless with just a pair of baggy board shorts on. A large dragon tattoo wound around his left bicep to end on the meaty part of his shoulder. He also had a tribal tattoo on his other shoulder. His left nipple was pierced and it seemed as if he shaved his chest completely smooth. Since that day, I had dreamt of him at night. I always woke up wet and wanting him so badly I usually ended up rubbing my clit until I came screaming his name.

I glanced towards the wall clock and notice it was already 5. I ran to my closet to look through my outfits. Sexy in Silk, huh? I thought to myself as I picked through the rack looking for anything silk. Sadly, I had nothing. I quickly grabbed my keys and headed to the local mall to treat myself to a sexy, silky outfit for tonight. A thought popped into my head as I pulled into the parking space. I should seduce Nathan tonight. I knew his favorite color was purple and loved the scent of vanilla musk on a woman. So I formulated a plan right then and there. I walked into the mall on a mission.

I headed back to my car with a huge smile on my face. I had spent 2 hours in the mall and it had been well spent. I had gotten lucky and had found a big girl store that actually had sexy outfits. I ended up buying a flowing and flirty black silk skirt that hung to the middle of my thighs, a dark purple corset made from silk that laced up the back and had small silver flowers brocaded all over it, and white lacey boy shorts. I had decided on the boy shorts after I had remembered Nate saying one time that he loved them on women. I completed my shopping trip with a quick stop in the fragrance dept and picked up a bottle of his favorite perfume. I already had fantastic shoes to go with the outfit I had chosen, so I was ready to head back to my apartment.

I lugged my bags into my air conditioned apartment and carefully laid the outfit out on my bed so it wouldn't get wrinkled. I quickly stripped my clothes and under things off and head to the shower to prepare. I turned the knobs until the temp of the water was just right and I stepped under the hot spray. For about 20 minutes, I just stood under the water and let the heat work the tension out of my muscles. Coming back to reality, I soaped up my puffy pussy lips to shave it smooth for Nathan. The slippery feel of my fingers against my cunt nearly drove me to masturbation but I stopped myself and begun to wash and rinse the rest of my soft body and long black curly hair.

I stepped from the shower carefully and checked my reflection in the full length mirror. My normally milky white skin had turned a pleasant shade of pink and practically glowed. I ran my brush through my curls until they dried into perfect waves that hung down to the middle of my back gracefully. I bent and grabbed my make up case from beneath the sink and tried to decide how to go with it, natural or bombshell. I decided to go total bombshell and chose a creamy burgundy lip stick, a pale pink blush, a rose/beige eye shadow duo, and a raven colored eye liner. I carried my choices back to my room and set them on my vanity table. I had placed the perfume there earlier and now picked it up to spray small squirts of the sweet fragrance behind my ears, in the crook of my arms, the back of my knees, and an extra squirt between my ample tits. I then walked to my bed and slid the boy shorts up my thick thighs to hug my bubble ass snugly. I then put the bra on and situated the girls until they was pressed together and pushed up, creating ample cleavage. I sat on the edge of my bed and tried to figure out the best way to get the corset on without any help. Finally, I figured I just had to slip it on and try my best to reach around to at least tie it loosely. Surprisingly, it worked. I even was able to get it tied snuggly. Lastly, I pull the skirt up and zip it closed.

I walked to my vanity and stood back a bit to be able to see my whole body. Wow! I thought to myself. If I had to say so, I would have said I was smoking hot. I pulled the chair out and sat down to apply my make up. I checked the time again and almost screamed in shock. Time had flown by so quickly, it was already 8:15. I hurried a bit and applied the make up quickly yet expertly. I stood up and rushed to my purse to double check I had everything I wanted to bring with me. I had everything so I headed out my door and locked up before I headed towards the campus courtyard a few blocks away.

My confidence grew with each step I took towards Nathan. The men I passed about tripped over their tongues as I walked away from them and giggled. Nathan was in trouble tonight, I thought wickedly. I turned down the path that would lead me to the courtyard and begun to get excited. Nathan had just started down the path as well.

"Holy shit, Jessie, You are fucking hot tonight, girl!" Nathans voice floated to me from the left.

"You think? I thought you were attracted to those skinny chicks I hate so much." I teased him.

"What the hell gave you that idea? Have you ever seen me date a skinny chick, Jessie?"

"Well, No, but most men prefer them. Tonight is probably going to be just a night of playing dress up for me. I seriously doubt if any guys here want me."

Nathans eyes about pop out of his head.

"You're fucking kidding me, right? How can you think that and look so damn good all the time, not just now?"

"You think I look good all the time, Nathan? Why haven't you tried anything with me then? It's the curse of the little sister syndrome huh?"

"Fuck no, that's not it at all. I think you're the most beautiful woman I have ever met and well, I was afraid you would reject me."

It was my turn for my eyes to do the popping out now. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Oh, you have been so wrong, Nate. I want you so bad it hurts sometimes to just be around you. Since that day we went swimming, I have had wet dreams every night about you."

Nathans breath rushed out at the shock of what I had said to him, he looked down at me and smiled a wicked smile.

"Do you actually want to go to this party or come back to my apartment with me, Jessie?"

"Take me home with you, Nate." I whispered into his ear; my tongue darted out quickly to tease his ear lobe.

He grabbed my hand and led me back down the way I had just come, past my apartment and down the next street over. I hadn't realized how close his apartment was. We walked up to his house quickly and he opened the door just as fast.

I walked into the dark entry way and squealed with delight when Nathan captured my hips with his large hands and pulled me back against him. My ass nestled against his crotch as he begun to rain kisses down my neck softly. I felt his cock swell against my ass, straining against his jeans.

"Oh Nate, take me to bed. I can't stand waiting any longer for you." I moaned loudly.

He stepped back quickly and grabbed my hand. We walked down the dark hallway to his room and closed the door after we had entered his manly domain. Surprisingly, he had a king sized bed that looked incredibly soft. I smiled and turned around to face him.

"I want you to see me, Nate. Really see how I look without the benefit of flattering clothes. Please don't laugh if your not interested anymore, just tell me its getting late and I will leave." I croak out awkwardly.

Nathan begun to reply but I shocked the words out of his mouth when I turned around and bent my arm back to untie the lacing for the corset. With each tug of the winding laces, he moaned and shuffled around.

"Fuck! Please hurry, I'm about to come tear each piece off myself." he growled.

I laughed and pulled the corset above my head; my ample tits bouncing as they are freed from the tight prison. I turned around to show my pillow like chest and plump tummy as I pulled the zipper down on my skirt.

"Oh fuck, baby, those tits are so fucking hot. I love your fluffy tummy, how it looks so pink and soft."

I beamed a huge smile at him and let my skirt flutter to the floor. I stood still, my body on display to Nathan; the only piece of clothing still left on me was the boy shorts.

"Am I good enough, Nathan? Do you still want me?" I asked quietly.

"Get that sexy fucking ass over here right now. I should spank you for even thinking I wouldn't want a woman like you." his hand reached for me wantonly.

I rushed to him and threw my arms around his neck. My lips sought his passionately, locked him into a deep and slow kiss as my hands roamed to squeeze his tight ass. He responded by sliding his hands down the back of the boy shorts and grasping onto my cheeks roughly. His rock hard cock pressed against his jeans as I moved my hands to cup the bulge and squeeze. I slid down his body until I was on my knees in front of him, his package in front of my face.

"Give me that cock, Nate. I need it right now!"

He growled and hurried to free his cock from the constricting jeans. As soon as I saw it I attacked. My tongue swirled around the head slowly as I stroked his shaft at the same tempo.

"Fuck, that feels so damn good, Jessie." he moaned out.

I slid his cock deeper into my mouth; my lips tightening around the shaft as he began to pump his hips slowly. I grasped his hips and moaned around his cock, hungry for his cum to squirt down my parched throat. His large hands tangled into my hair and pushed and pulled my head up and down his cock. His grunts and moans signaled to me that he was getting really close to exploding. He pushed the head of his cock down my throat and growled when I swallowed, closing my throat tightly around the sensitive tip.

"I can't control it any longer, babe! I have to fuck your beautiful mouth harder and faster right now!"

He grasped my head with both hands and pumped his cock in and out of my wet mouth repeatedly, getting faster with each pump. I only moaned and held onto his thighs as he plundered my tight throat. Suddenly, a huge stream of cum slid down my throat, his loud growl echoed in my ears. I pulled my head back and let the rest of his load land on my tongue and mouth. I looked up at him and smile widely, his cum glistening on my swollen lips.

"Nathan, baby, I could drink your hot and creamy cum all day long. Speaking of hot and creamy, I want you to eat my plump pussy." I seductively whisper up to him.

He grabbed my hand, led me to the bed, and settled me down on top of the soft comforter. His fingers dipped into the waist band of my boy shorts and tugged on them. I raised my hips off the bed as he slid the flimsy panties down my thick legs. His eyes fastened on my glistening pussy lips and moaned.

"Baby, your pussy is so beautiful. I am so going to enjoy teasing and making that pretty cunt cum for me."

I could only moan and spread my legs wide for him. He crawled up between my thighs and blew softly on my mound. My thighs trembled and I lifted my hips up to urge him to lick. He didn't disappoint. His tongue ran up and down my slit slowly, his hands gripped my hips from under my legs.

"Oh fuck yes, Nathan, that's it, baby."

I felt him smile against my throbbing clit, his tongue swirling around it slowly and deliberately. As his tongue tortured my clit, he moved one of his hands down so he could tease my wet pussy hole with two fingers. He slid them in and out; keeping tempo with his tongue. I could feel my orgasm creeping up on me quickly so I grabbed his head and began to grind my pussy against his mouth and hand.

"Fucking lick that pussy, baby! Make me cum!"

He sucked my clit into his mouth and attacked it with passion as his fingers pumped into me fast and hard. My body quaked and shook as the orgasm flooded through me. My hot cum squirted and gushed from my pussy around his pumping fingers, splashing onto my thighs and his chest.

"FUCK ME! Oh my god! Yes!" I screamed and thrashed around in the bed.

His head slowly rose from my steaming cunt and smiled up at me.

"Baby, that was fucking hot. I have never been with a girl that squirted like that. Your cum was so hot and tasted so fucking good. I'm addicted to you now, I hope you know."

"Good. Now get that fine cock up here and fuck the hell out of me. I want to gush around your cock, baby."

"Your wish is my command." he said as he crawled up to me, his body rubbing against mine seductively.

He pushed my legs back and out to give him better access to my soaked pussy. At first he only stared and smiled. Then he grabbed his cock at the base and ran the head up and down my slit to tease me.

"Fucking hell, your so wet and hot for me." he growled out as he pushed just the head of his cock into my hole.

I moaned and wrapped my hands around the back of my knees and pulled them back farther.

"Fuck me now! I need it so bad!" I scream.

In one thrust, he shoved every inch of his fat cock deep into my cunt. Both of us yelled and began to thrust against each other hard and fast. My wet pussy hungrily eating his cock and making wet slurping sounds with each thrust. His balls slapped against my ass over and over. He lowered his head to my tits and began to suck and nibble on my nipples passionately, never missing a beat with his thrust.

"FUCK! I'm cuming again!" I screamed out as my back arched off the bed.

My cum gushed warmly around his cock and down his balls. I felt his cock swell and with a loud shout, his cum splashing and shooting inside me. He frantically pumped into me repeatedly, his face contorted in a mask of pleasure.

"YES! Fill me with your hot cum, Nathan!"

His thrust began to slow and become shallow, his head rested against my tits. He gasped and moaned until we both could come down from the high. He gingerly pulled out and moaned as his cock plopped out of me. Lying on his side next to me, he pulled me into his arms and stroked my hair.

"Baby, that was the best sex of my life. I'm not giving you up. So don't plan on making this a one night stand." he whispered lovingly into my ear.

"Hold onto me tightly, Nathan. I don't want to go anywhere but are you upset that we missed the party?" I replied softly.

"Fuck the missed party." he growled out as his hands began to tease my nipples again

kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers