The Missing 30 Minutes

Story Info
Mrs Sjogren (Sam) comes clean.
2.2k words
3.92
30.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Sam; in my husband's recent series some of you have noticed that there are a missing 30 minutes on the second night, let me fill you ... and him ... in. First, for those not up to speed (and perhaps for those who are!) I'll tell you how I got into the situation and then how those 30 minutes passed.

I awoke in the middle of the night and my husband had gone. I knew where he would be and wondered whether I would hear anything to inform me that the promise had been met. For those not following the series 'The Farmer's Wife', we were staying with my cousin and her over-worked husband and, as my cousin had become sex-starved, I'd promised a little attention from my husband's cock.

After a few false starts, from both sides to be fair, I wondered whether this would be the night. I lay motionless on the bed under the cotton sheet in my thin cotton nightie and white cotton panties. It was the warmest summer I could remember and I had a slight sheen of sweat, this was enhanced by the sense of anticipation that this would be the night my husband satisfied my cousin. I pushed the sheet off and felt the cool breeze comfort me as I listened intently to hear any sign of the union I expected. The breeze caressed my body cooling and comforting me and making my nipples erect and proud beneath my nightie. I heard the creak of a door from above and knew instinctively this was the start.

I listened with a sense of trepidation, I knew my husband was about to have sex with another woman, albeit my cousin and with my knowledge; I was sure he'd come back to me but still... I heard the creak of the floorboards from above as someone entered my cousin's bedroom and then the slow but rhythmical creaking of someone thrusting. I lay still, heart pounding, as the rhythm ebbed and flowed, faster then slower. I knew my husband was enjoying the feeling of a vagina enveloping and caressing his cock, I wished it was mine and so did my vagina. My moisture flowed and my abdomen began to tingle.

My hands slowly, and almost automatically, began to trace along my tummy, down the outside of my thighs and back up along the top, almost inner, of my thighs gently pressurising my crotch as they passed. The tingle of excitement was beginning to spread up through my body as I heard the thrusts from above. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and began to slip them down; my natural wetness held the gusset against my engorged vaginal lips slightly but then with a joyous release they slid along my thighs. I cast my panties to the side of the bed and quickly drew my nightie above my head and cast that to the side also. I lay flat, slightly breathless, caressing my pubic mound with both hands, building the suspense. Abruptly the sounds from above stopped, surely he hadn't cum already; I'd made love to him the night before to ensure he had stamina!

After a brief pause the creaking began again, now having read the stories I realise it was my cousin cumming not my husband. I let out a sigh of relief and realised that I was even more turned on. The sound of someone getting a serious slamming again filled my ears and my hand slid down on to my labia. With my left hand I opened up my lips and slid my right middle finger along just below my clitoris. I loved my clitoris being stroked, or better the feeling of a smooth, warm, wet tongue sliding across it, but often the sensitivity was too great so I liked to be stroked just below along the shaft; tonight I had to settle for my own finger.

I needed something to grip as my vagina started to pulse with the feelings and I slipped 2 fingers into myself. It was good but no substitute for a cock. Slowly, dreamily, I stroked my clitoral shaft as the sounds above filled my ears. I wanted a slow orgasm but knew my husband would not be able to hold out as long as I needed. Soon I was proved right as I heard the urgent thrusts as he came and filled my cousin. I turned to my side and waited for him to come back to me.

He returned to my bed but before I could turn and look at him he had slipped in and nuzzled in to my back. I felt his warm, smooth torso pressed against my back as he kissed the nape of my neck. The feeling in my already slippery vagina and the tingles down my spine from the kisses forced a slight moan from my lips and I pressed back into him. He continued to kiss my neck and started to nibble my earlobe. I was desperate to be filled but didn't expect him to be able to 'rise to the challenge'. I slid my hand back across his bare ass to pull him in to me, hoping that he'd be able to oblige.

As I pulled him in to me I felt his cock, semi-rigid and wet, slippery; he clearly had been in H. I felt that thick cock against my ass cheeks and wanted to feel it against my ass so I pulled up my cheek and felt his cock slide in, warm, slippery and getting harder by the second. I adjusted position so that the thickest part of his cock was sliding across my asshole; I didn't like to be penetrated in the ass, it hurt, but did like the feeling of being massaged across my asshole. His finger came round to my vaginal lips and started to slide on my erect little clitoris. With the initial rubbing I'd given myself I soon started to reach a peak, the tingle of my clitoris matched by the electric shocks up my spine as his cock rubbed across my asshole and the thick warm tip juddered against the base of my spine.

My breathing quickened and I tried to guide him but the pressure on my clitoris was too great and I knew I couldn't cum from here. He was too excited and I knew he was close; suddenly I felt a warm wet feeling between my cheeks as his cum coated the bottom of my spine and in between my ass cheeks. I tried to milk his cock to keep it going but as it deflated between my cheeks I knew it was over. My husband rolled over onto his back exhausted from the night's exertions so I got up, slipped my nightie on trying not to let it stick to the cum on my back and went to get cleaned up. But then you knew all this already, what happened next not even he knows......

I slowly climbed the stairs towards the bathroom but as I passed H and Drew's bedroom saw H sprawled across her bed lit by the dawn's early light; she was naked. I hadn't really seen another woman of my age naked, obviously I'd seen the fake girl's on the occasional porn movie I watched when my husband travelled, but this was real. I looked at her relaxed and naked on the bed, her breasts were slightly bigger than mine and flattened against her chest. Her tummy was tight, like mine and then I noticed her vagina, blonde with labia puffy and red, glistening with her moisture and, I guessed, my husbands cum. She was clearly happy. As I stood admiring her form she looked across at me. "You OK?" I asked.

"Super!" she replied "Are you OK? I mean with this? You're not upset?"

"No, fine, glad you're happy"

"What brings you up here then?"

"Seems he hadn't finished when he came down and I've ended up with cum smeared across my back!"

"Strange, I thought I'd finished him off, let me see!" said H.

I don't know whether it was the tingle from below, the warmth or the wine from a few hours earlier, but I found myself slowly wandering across H's room. I stood next to the bed with my back to H and lifted my nightie so that she could see my husband's work. H put her hands on my hips and twisted me, I guessed to get a better look. "Wow, that is a load!" I felt her warm breath against my back as she closed in for a closer look.

I was about to drop my nightie and move out to the bathroom when I felt the warm, soft, moist contact of what was clearly a tongue at the base of my spine sliding slowly up my back. H was licking the cum off my back! I was shocked and about to pull away when the second lick came and pressed on the base of my spine, making an initial exploration between my cheeks. The shockwave that passed up my spine was electric and, mixed with the throb that was coming through my vagina, made me involuntarily lean forward. I steadied myself on the dresser in front of me but this only served to thrust my ass backwards grinding on to H's face. H took this as a sign to continue and she pushed her tongue deeper between my ass cheeks. I gripped the dresser, my vagina and clitoris crying out for some action. H clearly picked up on my signals and her right hand slid across my tummy and came into contact with my clitoris. The feeling pulsed through my abdomen and I groaned loudly.

H continued to lick and clean the cum from my ass, her finger gently stroking my clit. Soon she had worked her way so far down my ass that I felt the first flick of her tongue across my puckered hole. How I wanted to feel that tongue sliding in to me. I was now moaning in time with the stroking but my clitoris was becoming too sensitive again. I squirmed and shifted to try to reduce the feeling on my clitoris and H responded by removing her finger, closing my labia across my clit and gently pressuring me through my own vaginal lips. With my natural wetness the feeling of being masturbated with my own labia was sensational. H slipped her left hand up between my legs and inserted 3 fingers into my vagina. As her knuckles slipped in I gripped with all my might and, felling full, concentrated on the sensations flowing through my body.

H had slipped her tongue into my ass and was swirling it around against my sphincter muscle, I was delirious with the feelings and stars began to appear in front of my eyes as my orgasm built. I gripped the dresser tighter to steady myself and H gripped my pelvis with her right arm, which was wrapped around me the fingers still working my clitoris. Soon my orgasm exploded through me, the feelings as my whole abdomen tensed and released rhythmically were sensational, I'd had clitoral orgasms before and a couple of vaginal ones but this was a whole heap different, a mix of clitoral, vaginal and I guess anal (I've never had one alone to compare!).

My legs wobbled and I gripped the dresser, H supported me and slowly reduced the pressure on my clitoris. I could feel the moisture from my orgasm slowly spreading down the inside of my thighs and H slowly removed her fingers from my vagina. The feelings subsided after about a minute and I could regain my composure, H's hands had left me but I felt her tongue on my inside thigh tasting my sweet cum. I knew how that tasted; I'd tasted it on my husband's cock when I cleaned him after he'd given me what I wanted.

I stood up, stepped forwards and turned around, letting my nightie drop and cover my crotch. H had slumped back on the bed and was lying with her left arm above her head, her right hand resting on her pubic mound. I walked over, leant forwards and kissed H on her lips; I tasted myself and my husband on H's lips. "Thanks, I needed that!"

"No problem, time for sleep though now."

I stood up and looked at H, she'd idly slipped two fingers of her right hand into her vagina and was just removing them and smearing the mix of my and her wetness across her fingers. I wondered what her vagina might taste like, similar to mine? Now wasn't the time, H was falling asleep, but as you know I soon got the opportunity to find out. I lifted her legs and helped her on to the bed, then, covering her with the duvet, I leant across and kissed her cheek "Goodnight!" I returned to my husband, we'd both enjoyed my cousin in the same night, as I slipped in to bed he stirred and asked where I'd been, I blushed deep red but slipped in to bed and a satisfied slumber.