The Missing Clothes

Story Info
A voyeuristic view of a crossdresser.
996 words
3.79
37.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulesC
JulesC
10 Followers

It was the beginning of the usual rotational thing. The new doctors were arriving in the hospital and visiting on our ward at the start of yet another six-month gruel. Enthusiastic, at first, then their passion for the new adventure dwindling as the weeks flew past.

The only difference, with this lot, was that there was one doctor who was gorgeous to say the least. He was really good looking, dark continental type, but more than that he was funny, very chatty and open. He was my favourite straight away. I loved to watch him; he had an air about him. As it turns out there was more to him than met the eye...

It was late autumn and we were having a really cold spell with vicious winds, and so I had to bring warmer clothes in to work so that I could change before going home. The pink uniform was thin cotton and as the ward was very warm it meant having the minimum of underwear.

This particular day I had brought my red chenille jumper, black jersey trousers and my black court shoes and left them in the staff room hanging on our clothes rail so that they wouldn't get creased. Although I was a little wary of leaving them there, as there had been a spate of female clothing going missing, I decided that it was worth the risk, as I hated creased clothes even more. As it turns out it was the wrong move...

I finished my shift and went into the staff room looking forward to slipping into my comfy clothing. They were not in sight.

'Great!' I thought to myself 'Freezing cold outside and me in my thin pink dress, black hold-up stockings, bra and knickers and nothing else apart from a jacket'.

I had just finished the shift from hell, but this was worse. To crown it all I had had to park my car near the doctor's mess as they were doing road works where I normally parked, which was nearer to the ward, the mess being a fair walk away. Sometimes life throws you a duff one and this was my turn.

I started across the grounds pulling my jacket as close as I could to my body to shield it from the cold cutting wind. The thin pink dress did nothing to offer protection as the icy wind found it's way up my legs and stinging every bit of bare flesh it could find. I quickened my pace to try and create some heat in my body. As I neared the mess I noticed a light turn on in one of the rooms and the distinct form of that gorgeous doctor closing the curtains. Isn't it funny how one can forget the cold, at the sight of a sexy male? My temperature was rising at that point I can tell you.

As I got even nearer I noticed that he hadn't quite pulled the curtains shut. Curiosity drew me to the crack in the curtains, secretly hoping I might catch the gorgeous doctor undressing or something interesting in that scheme of things. I edged myself closer, my eye practically using the window as a contact lens, when I saw a lot of movement. Wow, I had struck gold he was taking off his clothes, this was turning out to be a good ending. I angled myself into a better position when I saw a flash of red as it swept in an upward movement, then a flash of black. He moved out of view but I could hear him moving around. The sound of feet being shoved into shoes, he then came into view.

'Oh my God' I gasped as I realised he was wearing my clothes.

My red jumper, my black jersey trousers, and the cheeky sod had squeezed into my shoes. I was too shocked to utter a word and held my breath as my eyes widened to witness him parading up and down his room. He came towards me and I ducked hoping he hadn't seen me. He hadn't, as I heard him move to the bed and sit down.

I stood up again and saw his hands rubbing his jersey-clad legs and then feeling his jumper clad torso. As his hands wandered I could not help but notice the increasing bulge in his trousers, my trousers! The cold weather was a thing of the past as I was hotting up. My mouth was dry, with anticipation at what he would do next. His left hand started to rub against, what was now a very impressive bulge. I licked my lips, my imagination was running away with itself as I tried to get an even closer look, I slightly slipped and made a scraping noise...

I held my breath and peeped to see if I had been noticed. He looked briefly then carried on with his growing passion. Phew, I was safe and could continue with this amazing voyeuristic spectacle. His hands pulled the front of the trousers down to expose bright red satin boxers, his member struggling to free itself then found its way into his eager left hand and at this point he lay down. I watched as he expertly worked his passion, stopping at intervals then increasing the pressure and activity, his other hand feeling his/my red jumper, then his back arched, he let out a groan as he shot his load all over my red jumper. At that point I let out an uncontrollable gasp, and for the first time our eyes actually made contact. His black eyes sparkling at the sheer delight of my voyeuristic activity, and his bulge showing his delight by yet again coming to life... He beckoned me to enter stroking the bulge in his/my trousers.

What could I do? I had to go in there didn't I? How else would I get my clothes back? And it was damn cold out there!!!!!

JulesC
JulesC
10 Followers