The Missing Dragon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is evident enough," Wren said.

"I still say that the human should be cast out." Ulag's expression sobered.

Talina's ears pricked up at this. It had been she who had sent Ulf into the tent as the final ingredient in hearing the conversation she wanted to hear. Assembling the three orcs beneath her had been a task but it was all for nothing if they weren't talking about what she was interested in.

"Or killed for his foolishness," Wren added.

"It was not his doing." Grolfir's tone carried a dangerous and telling edge to it. Evidently this wasn't the first time the suggestion had been made to him.

"Then banish him! Sending him to his own kind would be a mercy. Humans don't belong in the proving pits. They are too small, too soft and they break too easily."

"They do when they're set against our best young warriors without even being told how to hold a club." Grolfir growled and his eyes spoke a silent question to Ulag. Do you really want to speak of this? You might not like what I have to say.

Ulag went suddenly silent.

"We will appear weak to the humans." Elder Wren was not so easily dissuaded. "'Those are the orcs,' they'll say, 'their warriors spar with our young.'"

"The boy is of age to prove himself."

"Barely," Ulag grunted under his breath.

"I have heard enough of this!" Grolfir smashed his fist down on the table, the wood quivered beneath the impact. The gesture got the sudden attention of both Ulag and Wren. "He is the chosen of my niece. He fights though he knows he will fall. This alone would be enough for me. I'll not talk of banishment or murder without him here to speak from himself. Do either of you wish me to summon him?"

Ulag and Wren looked to each other nervously and wisely chose to remain silent.

"Settled then," Grolfir continued, "now the both of you can do my ears a great boon by keeping your mouths shut on the matter."

"Yes, warchief." Both the elder and the proving master spoke in unison before bowing their heads in submission and taking their leave.

As Wren shuffled out, Talina swung herself down from her beam to land at the entrance to the tent and smoothly rolled out onto the grass outside. She followed the elder as he called to Ulag and fell into step a few paces behind them.

"We cannot allow this," Wren said.

"It seems we can." Ulag didn't sound happy about it, but he also obviously didn't have a choice in the matter.

"There is another way to rid ourselves of the human taint."

"I've told you, no."

"Ulag, after what they did to your son."

Ulag stopped in his tracks at this and grabbed Wren by the throat in such a vicious and sudden movement that Talina almost cried out. "And if I were to put a knife in the boy's back like you say? If he were to have an accident whilst in my care? Then tell me, elder, how would I be different from them? I'll hear no more of it. And if the boy comes to harm then do not expect this conversation to remain between us."

Ulag cast Wren aside and the elder fell back in the dirt, coughing and spluttering. The proving master's son had evidently been the wrong issue to press. Talina watched Wren pull himself to his feet and glower after Ulag before he limped away on his walking stick.

Well that was interesting.

She hurried back to Bolut's camp. The night kept the avenues and walkways clear enough for her to pass unseen with the aid of the invisibility potion still coursing its way through her body. Arriving back at her private tent, she opened the flap and stepped inside to settle and ponder her next action.

In fact, she was so lost in her own thoughts that she fell over Torren who had been sitting alone by the entrance.

"What!? Who's that?" Torren whipped up onto his feet faster than she would have given him credit for and unleashed his knife out into the open air.

"It's me, you big lout!" She shuffled about on her floor to get her balance and then sat up to see him wild-eyed and standing his ground.

"Talina? Where are you?" He lowered his knife immediately.

"I'm on the damned floor!"

Torren peered at the floor as if expecting to see some sort of hole with her inside it.

"I can't see you."

"That's excellent, Torren. Very observant of you," Talina deadpanned.

"I don't understand." He frowned and slipped his knife back into its sheath on his belt.

"I'm invisible, you great oaf!"

"Oh! I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm, uh, not really sure."

She rolled her eyes at the dopey blacksmith and lifted herself to her feet in front of him.

"Wait, I can see you a little bit." He squinted his eyes at her. "It's a bit like the shimmer in the air you sometimes see on hot days."

"Then it must be wearing off."

"I- wait, since when can you turn invisible?"

"Since Valise made me an invisibility potion."

"I didn't know she could do that!" He seemed both incredibly impressed and slightly horrified at the prospect.

"She doesn't normally. I had to put in a special order for a special cause."

"Oh, I thought you might've been with Gregory." A sudden and rather sheepish look came over him.

"Then why didn't you check there?" She brushed herself off and moved to stand before him.

A glance over his bulky form showed that he'd obviously put a little effort in. His short black hair had been freshly cut by someone who knew what they were doing as opposed to his usual attempts to hack at it himself. A freshly cleaned tunic of simple linen adorned his heavy frame along with some new leggings that she'd noticed were on sale in the camp that morning.

"I didn't want to interrupt, I thought it best to wait until you returned."

"Well I wasn't with Gregory."

"No?" This news made Torren's eyes brighten adorably.

"No. Gregory likes his women less see-through."

"Oh, I see."

"What did you want me for?"

Torren choked out at this particular question and tried to hide it by coughing into his hand. He was momentarily glad that she was invisible since it meant he couldn't see those wicked pale green eyes of hers looking upon him.

"I, um, that is you said, er, that I should maybe visit you?" He twiddled his thumbs together awkwardly as he spoke. She noticed that he'd turned a disturbing shade of magenta.

"That was over a week ago," she said rather pointedly.

"Oh, I'll just be on my way then." His face fell in saddened shock as he began to turn.

Talina shook her head and let out a breath of frustration. He was hopeless.

"Torren," she called out to him before he could rush out of the tent. "First you say you'll visit me, then I don't see you for days, then you show up in my tent unannounced at an ungodly hour of the night."

"Oh, is it that late? I'm sorry. I just sat down and..." started thinking about you "I must have lost track of the time."

"Well I suppose it's better to be late than never to show yourself at all. I like your leggings." She reached out and playfully pinched some of the clingy fabric between her fingers and snapped it back against his thigh.

"Thank you. I didn't want to come and see you covered in burn marks. Then I found out that I didn't have any clothes without burn marks so I bought these today." He turned back from the opening of the tent and his eyes immediately opened wide when he looked upon her.

"Is something wrong?" Talina looked over herself and saw that the potion's effect was still fading.

"You... you're not wearing anything," he barely managed to utter the words.

"Well of course I'm not. Do you know how much it costs to make an invisibility potion? I'm not going to go and buy a damned invisibility cloth-soap, too."

He remained silent as he looked over her lovely figure with all its smooth, slender lines and gentle curves. The invisibility potion hadn't worn off entirely and gave her shape without substance, making it almost seem as if she was made of pure glass.

"You look like Lady Winter," he finally managed to speak after a few moments of awed silence.

"Do I? And who might she be?" Talina immediately shifted her tone from chiding to almost purring as she saw Torren look upon her like she was a celestial, fresh from the fires of paradise.

"She was a goddess, made of ice. When it snowed it was said that she came into our world and danced across its surface without leaving a mark. She would lure men out into the cold night to freeze to death."

"She sounds lovely. You compare me to the nicest people, Torren." Talina settled her hands on her hips and gave him a somewhat challenging look.

"It was said that she..." he paused, licked his lips and for the first time he found no guilt or shame in looking upon her nude body as it slowly lost that glassy transparency, "that she was the fairest of women. That's why the men would always go to her."

These words drew a genuine smile that lit up her eyes with the compliment whilst curving her lips enticingly at the implications it carried.

"You think I am the fairest of women?"

Torren nodded without even thinking.

The invisibility potion began to wear off completely just as Talina stepped forth to close the distance between them. Her clear glassy form flushed with fresh creamy colour before his gaze, shaping itself into the gorgeous slopes and contours of her body. Long, beautifully toned legs reached down to where her bare feet whispered over the ground and lifted into the gentle curve of her firm rear. Torren saw her ample breasts bared before his eyes for the first time. The dark little nipples peaked before his gaze.

The courtesan evidently had no qualms about nudity and came to rest her hands across his shoulders. Her touch brought steel to the smith's cock. The feel of himself slowly lengthening down the inside of his thigh made him shudder with fear and anticipation.

"Torren, have you touched a woman before?" she asked.

He let out a nervous breath that quivered in the air and managed to nod his head.

"Like this?" Her head tilted lightly to the side and her eyes met his own. Slowly, she slid her arms around his broad shoulders to pull herself against him. Fully visible now, she'd ensnared him to the point that he felt like fresh jelly in her arms.

Yum.

Instead of speaking, Torren only shook his head as he felt the heat of Talina's body warm him through his linen clothes. He had never seen a naked female, let alone had one drape herself around him. The moment was everything he hoped and everything he dreamed it would be, yet he could only tremble with the fear and excitement of what was to come.

"Well, we have a little time. Let's see what I can teach you."

With a gentle nudge, Talina shifted around and pushed him backwards to send him further inside the tent. She loved how he moved even with the slightest of urging. That massive frame of his could have planted itself anywhere it liked, and yet her delicate fingers were all that were required to urge his bulk into the middle of her dwelling.

Once she had him standing, she lifted herself to tiptoes to plant a soft little kiss upon his lips. Torren closed his eyes and savoured her sweet texture. Her distinct feminine scent brought back pleasant memories of their first kiss. Whereas the former had been slow and welcoming, this was delicate and brief, for instead of a kiss goodbye it was a promise of things to come.

"You know it's rather rude to have me bare all like this without returning the favour." Talina reached up and stroked her fingers through his hair.

Torren remained silent and his hands slowly shifted to fumble with the bottom of his tunic. The woman smiled broadly, flashing a playful grin before her hands fell down between them and shifted past his tunic to unravel the strings of his pants instead. He ceased all movement as Talina's fingers slid inside, against his heated flesh and finally down to caress her fingertips along his straining member.

The poor man looked absolutely terrified.

"Torren, I know you haven't done this before. Don't be afraid, darling. Be as good as you can and I promise that whatever happens, I'll still be with you in the morning." She whispered the tender words into his ear before sliding herself down against him, tugging his leggings down his thighs for his cock to spring up to greet her.

The pleasingly thick length that she found herself at eye-level with already had a milky stream dripping from its glistening tip. Knowing that Torren was only moments away from his release, Talina smiled up at him and winked approvingly.

"It's alright, just let it all go. We have all the night to practice restraint." With those words, the woman of Torren's dreams lowered her mouth over the tip of his cock and gently sucked him deeper between her lips. Her tongue moved in slow waves along the sensitive little spot beneath his swollen peak and she coaxed his release from within that hot, pulsing length.

Immediately, he felt his fear and his nerves melt away on the oncoming tide of a blissful release that made his powerful legs buckle its wake. Warm, gooey cum surged up through his cock to spill out across Talina's waiting tongue. The feel of her drinking him and the sound of her soft moan of enjoyment only served to intensify his climax.

Talina was somewhat surprised by how much she was enjoying herself. She liked being adored and she knew that Torren needed her. Yet she'd never considered him attractive. He wasn't ugly by any means, but he wasn't amongst the ranks of the overly-handsome either. It was only then, as she enjoyed the taste of his warm cream pouring down her throat, that she realised the feelings between them weren't entirely going in one direction.

She'd seen lust in Gregory's eyes and had found trust and friendship in knowing him. She also knew the difference between lust and love, and she'd seen none of the latter in the way her master looked upon her, at least not love of the kind that Torren showered her with whenever he so much as offered her a glance. Having not noticed his affection for so long, it seemed all the more powerful and feeling him finally find his release with her was definitely mutually satisfying.

She wanted more.

Torren finally managed to open his eyes and looked upon the woman kneeling before him. Her gaze was settled upon his face as her head slowly rolled back and forth to suck him into the welcoming warmth of her talented mouth. When she saw that she had such a captive audience, she slowly slid her lips around the base of his velvety tip and swirled her tongue around one last time before releasing him. Lifting her hand to wrap her fingers about his length, she felt the pulse of fresh lust coursing through him. That lust was enflamed when she tilted her head back to show the drop of his seed escaping from the corner of her mouth and trickling along her chin. She wasted no time in wiping it up with her fingertip and licking his savoury flavour away with her tongue.

The naughty display brought fresh steel to Torren's length, much to Talina's approval. She planted several soft kisses along his neck before shifting herself to nibble on his ear. He felt her fingertips stroke along his belly, lifting up his tunic over his chest before easing herself back to pull the thing over his head.

He had a stout and sturdy build with his slightly oversized belly contrasting against the thick, muscular arms and the tight chest. Torren may have enjoyed food more than most, but he spent his days hammering steel and the work showed in his physique. The sight of him drew forth Talina's tongue to lick across her lips with anticipation.

She gave him a little shove and with his leggings around his ankles he proved easy to unbalance. His impressive bulk fell down onto the soft pillows where Talina slept. A wicked female laugh filled the tent before she fell upon her prey.

Torren took her slender form into his powerful arms and enjoyed the kiss that she quickly searched out. Kicking the leggings from his feet along with his boots, he could hardly believe how good she felt against him. Her body was soft in places and yet surprisingly firm and lean in others, allowing her to bear a strength that he wouldn't have believed had he not felt it.

The wet suckling noises of their kissing filled the tent, Talina's intoxicating perfume was highlighted with the scent of her arousal. The slick wetness he felt between her legs did wonders for his fragile ego and feeling that fresh moisture with his pulsing cock only served to enflame his lust.

With his confidence rallied, he dared to take the initiative. With great care, he pushed her aside and quickly rolled over her. His heavy frame settled down against hers and the gentle squeeze of their bodies brought a delighted moan from Talina's throat.

"Mmmm, that's good," she purred whilst stirring her hips beneath him.

That movement aligned his rigid cock with her silky opening and his instincts did the rest, urging him between those welcoming lower lips. Wet heat engulfed him and, not fully knowing what he was doing, he savoured each inch that sank into her.

"That's very good, Torren."

Talina lifted her hands to rest on his thick shoulders and hooked her feet around his legs before gently rolling her hips and allowing him to feel just how talented a lover she was. The sight of his eyes closing tight and the stiff hiss of his breath brought a bright grin to her features. He felt good inside her. Powerful and deep. Of course, he didn't have the natural inclination towards the task at hand that Gregory seemed to possess.

But that didn't mean he couldn't learn.

"Slowly now, Torren. Feel me."

He did as he was told, moving with slow strokes that brought his engorged length almost all the way to her opening before sinking back inside her. She moved with him, her smile gleaming up as he finally looked down upon her.

"Breathe," she commanded.

The reminder brought forth an extreme gasp from him, for breathing was something it seemed that he'd long since forgotten. The fresh air in his lungs helped cool his rising temperature and calmed his overexcited body down a little.

"Talina, this is so-" Torren began to speak, yet was quickly silenced by her finger settling upon his lips.

"Hush. Don't tell me, show me," she lifted herself up to claim his lips once again.

That was advice that Torren was only too eager to follow. His movements became swifter, slipping in and out of her sizzling pussy with ease. Their kiss descended from a loving caress of lips to a carnal duel of tongues, broken only by the occasional gasp. Using only one arm to prop himself upright, the other reached out and grasped her bare breast, now gleaming with a fresh sheen of sweat. The soft flesh moulded to his palm and he gave a gentle squeeze that made Talina's body move with a greater sense of urgency beneath him.

Her toned legs lifted up to wrap around his waist and she pulled herself against him with each thrust, challenging him to take her harder and faster. It was a challenge that Torren was more than willing to accept. Learning that the woman wasn't made of glass, he moved with short, sharp thrusts resulting in her clear nectar splashing over his cock and dripping down his thighs. Her mouth greedily plundered his, forcing him to taste her tongue in every moment until he could bear it no longer.

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and held him close. Their mouths parted and their eyes met as he silently showed the signs of his imminent release. Talina smiled to herself and felt the steady rise of her own imminent release. She knew that Torren wouldn't make it there with her and was only too happy to enjoy the sight of him as he let out a loud gasp and filled her core with his cum. It was too soon. She could tell that he knew it. Seeing the reluctance and disappointment in his eyes, she let out a rather lyrical laugh and set a lingering kiss on his cheek.

1...67891011