The Missing Dragon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,091 Followers

He blinked and looked back to Janette. "Think that'll work?"

"I'm pretty sure you've tried everything else by this point. It couldn't hurt." Jan extended her hand out to help him up and he gladly took it.

"Believe me, it could hurt a lot. Seems like everyone's knocking me on my arse these days." Gregory flexed the muscles along his shoulders and felt the anticipation of the imminent brawl. It was oddly invigorating.

"Yeah, well maybe I'll let you do something to my arse later to make up for it." Janette leaned in to lay a parting little kiss on his cheek before hurrying off to sit back on her rock and watch the show.

That parting hint immediately shifted Gregory's attention from the oncoming orc to look towards the gorgeous red haired vixen with his mouth hanging open in near shock. She was going to let him do what!? That was-

He never quite got to work out what it was since Algra's fist immediately smacked into the side of his head and sent him staggering backwards. The blow was so hard that it almost knocked him unconscious, but by some miracle he managed to stay on his feet with enough presence of mind to hop backwards avoiding Algra's following lunge.

"Hey! No fair, I wasn't ready!" He only realised how much like a five year old he sounded after the words had left his lips.

"Half of your fights will be attacks, half will be defending yourself. Attackers don't give warning unless they're idiots. Don't expect one," Algra advised.

He was about to argue out of sheer frustration, but instead he saw the sense in her words and simply gave a brief nod. Alright then. If she wanted to fight dirty maybe he could return the favour.

She attacked again and he fell into a simple and effective series of defensive manoeuvres. Sidestep, stance shift, block, feint, feint, sidestep, strike. He could have probably done it in his sleep. The strike didn't hit but everything leading up to it had gone pretty well. Algra hadn't managed to put him on his back or make him see double and he was starting to consider that to be a win. It would have been easy to get a little confidence, but he knew all too well that she was only testing him. Like a shark letting its wounded prey tire itself out before going in for the kill.

"So, um, quick question?" Gregory spoke as they circled each other.

Algra didn't lose that predatory look in her eye. Her trained vision was waiting for him to give her an opportune opening. She did let out a brief grunt in the affirmative, however. Gregory took the opportunity to delay getting turned into chum.

"Alright, well I was wondering if you've got any advice on a problem I'm having on focusing." He kept his guard up, knowing that question-and-answer time was also potentially getting-his-ass-kicked time in the orc's opinion.

"You have many problems. Explain." Algra's tone wasn't unkind. It was just brutally honest.

"Well, what happens if I'm squaring off with someone I find incredibly attractive? Like, if I can't concentrate because all I can think about is how good she'd feel pressed against me. "

Algra's eyes widened and she stood a little more upright. Her guard didn't completely fall but Gregory resisted the strong urge to slip into the advantageous position that her surprise offered him. If he pushed his luck, she'd figure him out in a snap and then likely snap something of his to make a point. So instead, he continued to play the innocent and pursue his question.

"I'm just saying, how can I focus on keeping myself in the fight when all I can think about is tearing off your clothes? Is there some sort of trick you use?"

Algra's answer came in the form of a lunge that didn't bear her usual degree of finesse and style. After Gregory had tactfully sidestepped the attempt to get her hands on him, he noticed Algra's gaze fall down over his body to rest on the front of his trunks. He was crazy about the gorgeous orc, but subtlety wasn't exactly one of her specialities.

"See? I mean, I'm trying to stand here in my usual fighting stance but it gets kind of awkward when you're making me so hard. Especially in these tight leather trunks you jammed me into." He lowered his guard to gesture to his crotch where Algra saw a thickening bulge rising out stubbornly against the tough leather.

She lunged for him again, but forgot to take her eyes off of that bulge until it was far too late. This left her with a lot of momentum and little direction, and Gregory swiftly sidestepped the attack and reached across to give her ass a lusty squeeze before she could recollect herself.

"It's like you've got this unfair advantage." Gregory deftly ducked under one of Algra's counter swings for his face before hopping back onto the favoured ground. "In the provings, I'd want to beat my opponents. But you? I associate a hot and sweaty Algra Strongblood with some very happy moments in my life. It's hard to want to put you down when all I can think about is how much I want to pin you up against that tree."

His words had a very alarming effect of making the gorgeous orc lose her sense. The long-fight be damned. She wanted to attack him, to get him close against her and feel him inside her. She also wanted to break his nose. It was a conflict of interest that was making her fighting skills somewhat erratic.

Gregory didn't help matters when instead of dodging her next charge, he ran right back at her. He only broke his momentum the moment before what would surely have been a bone-crunching impact in order to swerve off to one side and grapple her. This had the rather spectacular effect of making him swing around his muscular lover and settle his feet in the earth behind her. Instead of taking his chances and trying to put her on the ground, he instead lowered his head and tenderly ran his lips across a spot on the nape of her neck that usually made her groan. His hands lifted to cup her breasts over that little fur top that barely constrained the voluptuous, green globes.

She felt him behind her, the strong musculature of his broad chest along with the thickness of his thighs leading upwards to that firm rise in his trunks now pressing tightly against her rear. A threatening growl lifted from her throat, but she pushed her gloriously firm behind back against that pleasant lump.

Gregory wasn't stupid enough to press his luck too much. Stimulating Algra's libido along with her battle-lust at the same time was a dangerous tactic. One wrong move and he'd have a very horny orc on top of him and likely beating the crap out of him at the same time. Breaking the slow grind they were starting together, he gave Algra a rude shove forward whilst holding onto her little skirt. The stitches of thread that held it together tore apart to leave her standing only in the small fur top. She didn't seem to mind that she was baring her lower delights and the sight of her almost distracted him enough for her to turn the tables in their little game. Seeing her toned bare legs rise up to that finely rounded ass was very distracting. That wasn't even mentioning the way she glistened in the afternoon sun at the apex of her thighs when she swiftly turned around to face him.

He caught the faintest hint of her musk in the air, and the teasing abruptly came to an end. She saw it in his eyes, that ravenous hunger for her that never quite seemed sated.

In combat, the male's main problem was a lack of focus. As she said, he spent far too much time planning his movements and not enough time actually moving. Except when something like anger served as a lens to narrow his thoughts into one single goal. Algra had seen it in him before, and knew just how much more deadly her master could be in those brief moments when he lost himself to the fight.

She saw a similar change in him then, as his attentions slipped away from shifting from one stance or movement to the next and he wanted nothing more than to claim her.

What's more, Algra usually found her own focus easily enough in riding her battle-rage after spending two decades mastering the correct mindset for a fight. The problem was that ever since they had met something about him had deftly slipped beneath her guard. Perhaps it was simply because the first time she had laid eyes on him she'd been half-insane with desire, and ever since whenever she saw him something inside her called back to that time when she wallowed in the depths of heat.

That he had so eagerly and thoroughly ravished her soon after, sating that maddening lust and bringing her back to the world in a series of explosive orgasms? Well, that had probably helped.

The end result was simply that Algra didn't have her usual level of focus when she faced him. Sure, even with her mind occasionally running astray it was easy for the trained warrior to best him in open combat, but when he was so blatantly baiting her to the call of the rut?

He was definitely going to get it.

In the same instant, each of them roared their own battle cry and leapt into combat.

Janette's eyes widened in momentary terror as it seemed like her two lovers were about to rip each other to pieces. It was only after the first few blows had been struck that the rising cry in her throat fizzled out and she was left watching in wide-eyed wonder.

Gregory was fighting like a warrior born. She'd seen him try to use his own training before, and it had even proved effective against the likes of Bolut and had doubtless kept him alive more than once since they had found the ring. When he went up against Algra, it just didn't work. In the previous days he'd told her he'd tried everything he could think of from his training back on Earth. Karate, judo, kick-boxing, even a couple of styles of kung-fu he'd been practising before Arolius. Nothing had gotten close to working against the orc.

Janette didn't know what style or technique he'd adopted. She privately branded it Fuck-Fu and with bated breath she watched a sudden and vicious display of strikes crash between the two fighters. Both male and female moved faster than Janette had ever seen before, shifting without thought or care for anything but each other.

Algra struck him across his shoulder as he feinted to shift his head out of the way. Instead of trying to shift for better footing, he wrapped his arm around hers to hold her extended limb in place before smashing his fist into her ribs with three sharp and powerful blows.

Growling fiercely at the attack, Algra used the grip they had on each other along with her raw strength to shift herself and fling him over her hip. It might have been the end of another bout right there, but this time Gregory moved with the throw and landed on his feet with his hands grasping onto one of her thighs and his head lifting up directly between her legs.

She practically buckled at the knees the moment his mouth made contact with the silken seams at the apex of her thighs. That delicious green flesh spasmed as his tongue slid across the puffy folds. It gave him just enough of a distraction to get his arms locked around her thighs and his hands firmly clasping her taut backside.

Janette watched the scene unfold in the bizarre position. Algra was still stood upright, one of her arms putting up little fight when it came to rest on Gregory's chest. He was exhibiting quite a bit of dexterity, practically crab-walking with his feet planted on the ground, his arms holding onto her legs and his body resting almost horizontally parallel to the earth. It didn't look like the best position to take any sort of advantage, but somehow he managed to use his footing along with his grip to twist sideways in a powerful move that finally cause Algra to fall.

Apparently Fuck-Fu could be quite effective!

The mighty orc female barely seemed to notice she had been taken off her feet in the midst of combat. Landing on her side, her first reaction was to lift her leg up in the air to give the human easier access to her gushing pussy.

Janette watched Gregory expertly explore the depths of his lover with his tongue and felt quite a bit of fresh heat rising in her own body. She'd seen the pair of them go at it like animals plenty of times since they had arrived on Arolius. It never failed to ignite her own flame of desire. Hell, that flame had gotten so intense the first time she'd watched them that she'd practically offered herself like an orc in heat to the pair of them.

So it was without a thought for decency that she lifted her legs to settle her feet on the rock beneath her and spread her knees wide open. The soft touch of her fingertips descended down between her open thighs to lightly tease little circles around her clit. In moments those fingertips glistened with her excitement, and she pressed deeper into herself whilst watching the lovers in the field.

Algra moaned upon feeling his tongue swirl around the nub of flesh at the height of her slippery slit. Normally he loved that noise, and it was made all the sweeter when she rolled onto her back. All that remained was to pin her shoulders to the soft earth beneath her and victory would be his.

Victory could wait.

He could tell that she needed him now. It was beyond a game or a bout on the training field. If he left her like that and pinned her then she would leave angry and unfulfilled. Angry? He could deal with that, for orcs were notoriously short tempered. To knowingly leave her on the edge in that moment when she needed him? He loved her far too much for that sort of thing. The ring could rust and Earth could wait, for in those moments Algra was all that mattered.

She felt his tongue spear her depths and roll inside her before his lips sealed between her legs and she felt him gently suck her heated flesh. She felt his touch lapping against her silky inner walls, drawing her down into a deep and blissful trance. The shock of him shifting his tongue from massaging her tasty depths to slide up and rapidly flicker across her clit made her back arch and her body tremble.

His arms once again wrapped around her thighs as she lost control and crashed headlong into a powerful orgasm that seemed to erupt through her belly and outward to her fingertips and toes.

Gregory dutifully continued his tongue lashing through that scorching wave and carefully measured her reactions in the build-up to the next. Algra was quite a sensitive creature, and the combination of sex and fighting had apparently made her all the more pliable. Right then, their battle was the furthest thing from his mind, and he released one of her legs to reach down and loose his aching cock.

It felt incredible to feel the tight leather trunks give way to the open air and he certainly had a better place to put it. A lewd wet noise reached their ears as his mouth lifted from her sex and he lifted himself over her until they came eye to eye. It was clear that they had both forgotten all about the training. Looking upon each other with lust drunk eyes, they immediately descended into a hungry kiss. They feasted upon each others taste whilst he tore the fur top from her body and she reached between them to grasp his length and plant the tip between her welcoming lower lips.

When they finally pulled together Algra felt him slide himself fully into her simmering body to almost immediately detonate a small explosion of ecstasy that made her toes dig into the earth. She grasped his firm ass to savour the steady grind of his hips as his thick length slipped inside her tight pussy again and again.

He felt one of her legs wrap around his own and loved the way her heavy breasts cushioned to his chest. Their bodies gleamed with perspiration and slid gloriously together beneath the sun. Once she had fully accommodated him, he pushed with a deeper and more primal desire.

Janette saw that Gregory had finally won the battle. Algra's shoulders were well and truly pinned to the ground, even as her hands embraced him and her fingernails trailed across his bare back. She was taking defeat admirably, although that was likely because she didn't know about it yet. Janette let out her own victory cry as the sight of the pair of them rutting on the grass finally drove her over the edge and she dug her fingers deep inside herself whilst her thumb teased her slippery clit.

Algra broke the kiss to cry out when his relentless ravishing finally sent her spiralling into another climax that sent white-hot jolts of energy through her gorgeous figure. They watched each other, and she saw him bare his teeth in determination before he slammed into her deep enough to steal the air from her lungs. A last gasp of air was taken before she felt another burst of pleasure deep inside her combined with the familiar pulse of her lover's seed pumping into her waiting body.

They each closed their eyes, needing only the sensation of their touch to guide them along the way before they fell together and tenderly kissed and licked at each other in the open glade.

"Wow. Gregory definitely wins. Flawless victory." Janette did her best video-game fight voice.

He felt Algra tense up beneath him, then had the unique sensation of being launched five feet into the air where he managed to flail about just enough to turn and land on the grass at Algra's feet.

Blinking up at her, he vaguely wondered how the hell it was possible she was that fast to be standing upright above him in the space it took for gravity to get the better of him. Shortly after that he saw the look of cold fury in her eyes as they lowered to his bared testicles and quickly rolled away before she could get any ideas.

"Algra!" Janette materialised between them and rudely shoved a fingertip up against the orc's nose. "You two had a deal. He won fair and square. Your shoulders hit the ground and you were well and truly pinned there." Janette glanced over her shoulder at Gregory before turning back. "Although nailed would probably be a better word for it, huh?"

Algra released a low growl filled with brutal intent.

"Oh yeah, now he's going to go back to the provings you want to give him a few broken bones? Smart. We both know you weren't going to keep him here forever. You lost, and the whole point of this was to make sure he was back in shape enough to defend himself. Judging from what I just saw he clearly is. Now get back to the camp and cool off."

Algra's gaze shifted from Gregory to Janette. The look she gave the girl might have routed a platoon of hardened warriors. It seemed that Janette just didn't give a damn, and she stood her ground without so much as flinching.

After a tense stare down it was Algra who finally lowered her eyes and made a strangled little noise of frustration before moving to grab her clothes and turn from them back towards the camp.

Gregory stared up at Janette, momentarily awed by the sheer volume of pure moxy he'd just witnessed.

"Wow. I did not see that coming." He looked over to Algra again just before she vanished into the tree line.

Janette let out a long, slow breath and turned around to face him. Her hands came to rest on the luscious curves of her hips and her eyes scanned him once out of concern and then again because he looked particularly yummy laid on the grass with his trunks hanging off his right boot. He saw her lick her lips as she took a moment to enjoy the view before she focused back on his face.

"Algra wouldn't hurt me. I'm not a warrior. She's not a bully."

"Yeah, she beats me up a lot but never takes my lunch money." Gregory pulled himself back up to his feet and stepped back into his trunks before pulling them up his legs.

"So that was . . . intense, with you and Algra" Janette said as they started the walk back to the camp.

"I needed to make Algra weak at the knees. It kind of had to be." Gregory reached out to push an overhanging branch out of their way.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,091 Followers