The Missing Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers

"You have all that is mine." The emissary spoke in a cheerful tone that did not match the one he was translating.

The human slaves looked at him curiously, a few of the other tents beside Janette's had opened to reveal the gorgeous bodies of several other scantily clad females. It occurred to him that he could take everything from the defeated merchant. Upon seeing the bare flesh inside those tents it might have even been tempting if he didn't have a very warm willing female already pressed up against him.

"I'll just take Janette, ok? I might be back later though. Until then live well and be happy." Gregory told the orc as Rudd translated.

The merchant listened and seemed to be waiting until the end of Rudd's words as if awaiting the imminent terrible news. When none came except the loss of Janette the beaten orc reached out to grab Gregory's hand and hefted it up and down. Gregory thought that perhaps the orc might have seen humans shake hands once and have surmised in a very orcish way that the greater you shake the hand the more grateful you are. As a result it was a miracle Gregory's shoulder stayed in the socket. The merchant happily turned, walked toward Janette, shoved her rudely toward Gregory and then disappeared inside one of the other tents with the audible noise of giggling females accompanying his departure shortly thereafter.

"Well he seems happy." Gregory chuckled at the abrupt behaviour.

"Orcs don't tend to abuse each other after a challenge but it isn't uncommon for an orc who is victorious over a merchant to take a lot of his stock. As you can imagine orc trading can get very colourful. Anyway, I'll be off. Give me a shout if you need me." Rudd explained before waving goodbye to Gregory since Algra had a certain look in her eye and he knew better to get between an orc female in heat and her chosen mate.

"Greg! Just what the hell is going on here? When did you turn into Bruce Lee? What's this you've obviously been fucking?" Janette's voice cut through the air like a knife.

Referring to Algra as 'this' was, as it turned out, one of the bigger mistakes of Janette's life. As the girl's hand lifted to gesture at the female orc it was quickly caught and swung painfully up behind her back.

"Owwww! Ok, ok I'm sorree! Lemme go! Greg! Help!" Janette whined like a pained kitten.

Greg had been genuinely surprised by Algra's movements but in Janette's efforts to ease the pain of her twisted arm she had thrust her breasts out leaving him to watch as they strained against the confines of her bra. Watching the emerald skinned shapely orc in her little leather top and short skirt pressed up to the fiery haired slender eighteen year old sure as hell made him wish he had a camera more than his conscience was comfortable with.

"Let her go, Algra." He intervened.

The green beauty did as he asked leaving Janette to tug away her arm and rub her shoulder where it had nearly been ripped apart. She shot Algra a very dirty look but didn't say anything more.

"Hey," Gregory turned to look at one of the humans. "can you understand me?"

The balding man he had addressed had been stoking a cooking fire and looked at Gregory with surprise. Clearly he wasn't used to being spoken to by someone so apparently prestigious. After a moment his shock passed and he nodded that he did indeed comprehend the young man's words.

"When he comes back could you tell the merchant I've borrowed the tent Janette was in? I'll be spending the night there." Gregory said.

"Of course master." The man gave him a deep nod that was almost a bow in respect. "Would you like food and water for the night?"

Apparently since this was one of the merchant's slaves he now belonged to Gregory too. Lifting his hand, Gregory idly rubbed his chin. He was getting very tired of being called 'master' everywhere he went. Well, unless it was Algra of course but that was entirely for kinky reasons.

"Yes please. Could you bring it to us when it's ready?" Gregory's tone was clearly something the slave wasn't used to. Orcs weren't cruel to their servants but neither were they overly polite either.

The man nodded and then bowed outright to Gregory who took a deep breath and walked over to the tent. He was followed by Algra and then a few moments later by Janette who didn't know where else to go.

The moment Gregory and Algra had slipped inside they were quickly wrapped in each other's arms and fiercely locking lips with such intensity that it left Janette stunned as she followed them inside. Here was the boy she had known throughout high school falling to the pillows at her feet and rolling carelessly atop a very scantily clad creature with the body of a fitness model. Speechless, she watched as Gregory peeled the few straps of fur from the orc woman's breasts and tugged the garment over her head leaving her topless. Janette's eyes widened as she saw the smooth flawless round tits bounce into view. The emerald colour of Algra's skin darkened at the thick pebbled peaks of her breasts and Janette felt a very disturbing twinge travel along her body as Jamie took one of those little nubs between his lips.

"Greg! What the hell is this!? Fuck, I am so telling everyone about you." The redhead propped her hands on her hips and tried to look imposing whilst standing there in her underwear.

"Janette," Gregory lifted his head from Algra's breast gaining a small growl of protest from the orc as he turned to look at the other human in the tent. "I really couldn't give a shit what you say. Still, when we get back if you want to tell everyone that we got sent to a parallel fantasy universe and I had sex with an unbelievably gorgeous orc in front of you then go ahead. Just make sure you film their reaction and send it to me."

With that, Gregory got back to the business of pleasing Algra by setting light kisses over her breasts, down across her flat belly and finally peeling down her little skirt over her legs to brush his lips through the soft curls of her mound. The pleasant musk of her aroused pussy filled his nostrils as he dipped his mouth to slide his tongue along those smooth slippery pink petals. Algra moaned with delight as she felt him slip his talented tongue inside her and wiggle it around inside her sensitive flesh. She laid back, slowly rolling her hips as she tried to rub her clit against his probing tongue. Her hands lifted to grasp her soft tits as she pinched and groped at her emerald skin.

The sight of Gregory pleasuring the orc with his mouth drew an unwanted tingle from between Janette's thighs. In all the years she'd known him, he'd never spoken to her like that and as much as she hated to admit it there was definitely a part of her that wanted him between her legs. In school he'd always had a problem with acne and his fondness for clothing several sizes bigger than required always made his lithe frame seem skinny. Recently his skin had cleared up and she'd been shocked to find a handsome face with rich expressive features instead of zit-city. Though she would never have admitted it, her cruel attentions to Gregory in the past few years had simply been an effort to get him to pay attention to her. Freddie wasn't what anyone would call good looking but he was strong, respected and even feared. She had been with him because...no, the truth of the matter was she had no idea why she'd been with him for years now. Breaking up with him would lose her all of her friends because all of her friends were his friends more. She had also long suspected what the past day had proven. Freddie was not a stable young man at all.

Now here she was, watching the subject of her deepest desires as he made another woman suddenly tense sharply before her eyes then slowly relax when her climax subsided. Janette hadn't had an orgasm in longer than she could remember that wasn't induced by her own fingers.

Gregory had to admit that making Janette so obviously uncomfortable was giving him a warm fuzzy sensation in the pit of his stomach. This wasn't even considering the already enormously satisfying experience of feeling the tingles of pleasure ripple through the gorgeous creature beneath his lips. One of Algra's hands lowered from her breast to run her fingers through his hair. She felt the sweet vibrations of a low growl pour from his throat out through her cunt as he lifted his tongue to flick the velvety wet tip across her hard little clit. The sudden rapid little flicks across her sensitive nub made her clamp her eyes shut and curl her toes as a sharp thunderous climax ripped through her body leaving her stunned and blissfully numb. Her pussy gushed with her juicy nectar and Gregory happily lapped up all he could before lifting his lips to set a kiss in amidst her little pelt of pubic hair and rising up to kneel upright between her legs.

The noticeable bulge present that was stretching the material of the front of his pants made Janette's eyes widen in shock and lift her fingers to her lips. A few years ago she remembered that Gregory had been carrying something in his pocket and she'd told everyone he'd got an erection. They'd all laughed and jeered at him. As it turned out, judging from what she was glimpsing beneath his pants, if he had gotten an erection he sure as hell wouldn't have gone long without a girlfriend once they laid eyes on this particular weapon.

He caught the look she was giving him out of the corner of his eye and turned to face her, his conscience getting the better of him finally.

"Janette, you don't have to stay here if you don't want. I could ask if they'd clear out a tent for you." His hands lowered to caress their way along Algra's bare legs as he spoke. The orc was still contentedly mewling from her recent orgasm.

"N-no it's..." Janette mumbled.

Gregory blinked, uncertain as to what he'd just heard.

"Jan? If you stay here we're going to be going very hard at it in about two minutes." There was a pleasant laugh hanging in his voice as he spoke.

The girl hesitantly nodded her acceptance. She felt her skin burning with embarrassment as her eyes lowered to that thick bulge in his pants. Everything in her mind was telling her to leave, none of this made any sense, this wasn't how things happened. Yet every part of her body yearned to stay rooted to the spot and watch him and his lover together. The loving care with which he ran his hands over that green skin and the passion that blazed in his expression each time he looked at her was something Janette had never known.

It was something she desperately wanted.

Gregory hesitated for a moment and then looked back down at Algra. The orc woman's dark eyes fluttered open to look at him and made it clear she was happy to have an audience. Her hands reached down between them and ripped the front of his pants open with the audible tearing of fabric. The young man's thick long cock sprung up immediately making the stunning creature beneath him purr her approval. There was also the small yet unmistakable noise of a distinctly feminine whimper coming from Janette's direction as she laid eyes upon his length. Gregory couldn't help but feel a shiver of ego flush through him as Algra's fingers wrapped around his considerable girth to point his swollen meat at her waiting pussy. He took a deep breath and then thrust his hips forward, sinking every inch of himself inside that tight green flesh. Algra's pussy wilfully sucked him deeper inside of her, the slick folds fluttering with delight around him as he claimed her horny cunt with a short sharp thrust.

Gregory watched the writhing female beneath him lift her hands to rest on his hard muscular torso. His own fingers dug into the pillows at either side of her, using his arms for leverage as he began to fuck his slave. Algra ran her fingers up across his shoulders, enjoying the firm ripples of his muscle moving against each other. Then came another of his lightning fast thrusts before he buried himself to the hilt inside her once again. The quick powerful movements made her pussy quiver with bliss and sent thunder shocks of sweet white hot pleasure through her body.

Janette watched their movements, shocked and thoroughly enjoying the display Gregory was making. With each of those quick movements he affirmed his dominance over Algra. The girl's fingers lightly tickled across her bare inner thighs until she felt her own tiny panties were soaked completely. The lovers now only had eyes for each other, the slow intensity of their fucking grew into a steady rhythm as their bodies slapped together. Algra's long green legs lifted to wrap around Gregory's body as her soft round tits bounced with each of those deep thrusts.

As Janette's delicate fingers slipped under the thin film of her sodden panties to trace tiny little circles around her clit, the sight before her turned downright frenzied. Algra's first scream of ecstasy rung throughout the entire camp as her saturated pussy squeezed and sucked Gregory's relentless cock. The scream was taken as something of a challenge as he slammed into her over and over again. Wet slapping noises filled the tent as Algra's fingernails scratched over his shoulders. They never broke eye contact, the lust craze in their eyes plainly clear as their bodies shook and writhed against each other.

Janette couldn't take it any longer and plunged her fingers deeply inside her own wet pink folds. She wanted Gregory to look up at her lewd display as she spread her thighs open and fingered her juicy snatch in front of them. In all her life she had never been so turned on and soon her body tensed as she lifted herself to her own climax. She buried her fingers deep inside herself as her eyes shut tight and she passed into heat and release.

As Janette found her escape Algra was quickly building up to her third. Even orcs lacked the stamina of her new human master. Yet she saw those tell tale signs as his fingers ripped into the pillows and his eyes blazed with what was to come. Words were beyond her but every movement of her body screamed for his cum and soon enough that need was sated. She felt the first thick splash of liquid heat erupt inside her, sending her over the edge once more. Breathless, she couldn't scream her approval but the roar from his own lungs was sweet music to her ears. It was a battle cry of sweet victory as he poured his thick cream into her tight, slick sheath.

Janette looked on in dazed awe at the boy she knew that had undoubtedly become a man as he gave himself to his lover. Slowly, as the pulses of their mutual climax faded, he lowered himself down atop Algra. The orc's large breasts squashed up against his chest as their mouths hungrily clashed together in a deep and mutually grateful kiss.

Suddenly realising what she'd done, Janette straightened herself out a little. After a few minutes when Gregory finally remembered she was there, he broke his intense lip lock with Algra to look over to the shapely redhead. She was knelt with flushed cheeks and a light sheen of sweat covering her creamy smooth skin. A quick glance between her legs gave him a perfect view of her pussy lips, the thin material of her thong glistened with her nectar making it damn near transparent.

As the heat of the moment died the two humans suddenly became very aware of what they'd just done. Both blushed furiously as they looked at each other.

"You fuck her next, master?" Algra's husky whisper caused her heated breath to fill his ear.

The question certainly got his attention.

"You'd be alright with that?" His tone was uncertain.

The orc grinned back up at him and nodded.

"You are strong warrior, you will rut with many women." She proudly stated whilst affectionately stroking his cheek.

That sure as hell almost made his eyes pop out.

Carefully, Gregory slipped out of Algra's well fucked pussy and caught sight of Janette silently glancing at his glistening cock. It twitched with approval causing her to blink and look back up at his face.

"Come here and lie down in front of me." He firmly told the pretty redhead.

A lifetime of snide comments and petty insults bubbled up inside Janette at this geek having the gall to order her to do anything. All of that was immediately burned away by the fire that arose inside her. He was looking at her like he had looked at Algra. He wanted her, needed her. As the two conflicting sides of herself warred she slowly fell to her hands and knees and crawled over to Gregory. He still wore his pants around his knees and took the time to fix that little problem by slipping out of what remained of his clothes. The scent of their fucking had filled the tent but it grew stronger as Janette neared him. Her pussy flooded with her arousal as she obediently shifted to lie back before him and spread her legs out to give him a prized view of her bare pink pussy.

Algra lazily shifted onto her side alongside Janette and curiously reached over to cup the girl's meaty breast through the lacy bra. The shocking sensation made Janette's body tighten but she didn't complain as Algra curiously massaged the heavy boob.

Gregory slowly leaned forward, his hands descending upon the feverishly heated skin of the beautiful girl in front of him. She took a sharp breath of air when she felt his fingers glide over her long toned legs. Her toes curled with anticipation as his touch lifted over her thighs and he lowered his head to look closely at her sweet juicy cunt. The tug of the string that was pulled over her hips was followed by the feeling of cool open air on her glistening sex followed immediately by a gust of his hot breath. Her panties were stripped down her legs and roughly cast aside.

Algra's hand slipped under Janette's bra and cupped her bare tit, giving the soft meaty globe an affectionate squeeze. The girl mewled softly with anticipation, wiggling her body in an effort to lift her needy cunt to Gregory's lips. He waited a moment, slowly exhaling hot air across her inflamed pussy whilst enjoying the way her body silently screamed for him to claim her. Here was a girl that had long been the centre of many of his fantasies offering herself up wantonly for his imminent ravishing.

Without wasting any more time, Gregory grabbed Janette's hips and forcefully rolled her over. Algra's hand slipped away from her breast as she found herself laid on her front, her soft breasts pressed into the pillows beneath her and her curvy ass lifted up for Gregory's eyes to devour. She felt him shift and pull her legs apart, his right hand reached out and grabbed her shoulder tightly before pulling her up onto her hands and knees. A tingle of fear passed through her body at the sudden roughness and then she felt his thick engorged cock slide up between her legs and slowly rub against her soaked cunt. Her apprehension melted away as he pushed and spread her hot pussy wider than she had ever known and began to sink inside her with a slow, powerful stroke.

When she felt him push right into her core, deeper than she knew was possible, she let out a long moan of approval. Her pussy was unbelievably tight around his length and the feeling of sinking into her was indescribable. When he'd buried himself as far as possible he slowly rocked his hips back and forth in a steady grinding motion that made her squeal with delight. Watching the display intently, Algra lifted herself up onto her knees and ran her hands along the taut muscle of Gregory's body. With Janette holding herself up on all fours and the insatiable male fucking her from behind Algra had much of his upper body to play with. He felt her tongue lick across his nipple and her lips plant kisses up to his collar bone as he fucked the girl before him.

Janette's body cried out for him, her hands pushed into the soft pillows to push her ass back against his timely thrusts. The last few inches of him finally sank inside her and as he felt his balls slapping against her flesh he increased his pace. Janette's screams of orgasm filled the room shortly after as she was given a sound fucking with that impressively proportioned cock. Her body shook with each hard thrust as his hand moved from her shoulder to grab a handful of her fiery red hair. Pulling on that beautiful mane made her lift her head and arch her back into a stunningly obscene pose. Her tits quickly bounced free of the bra, her nipples already hard little nubs tracing circles in the open air as they jiggled to the rhythm of their fucking.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers
1...345678