The Missing Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers

Since she had time to play, she savoured the first touch of her lips against his cock and set little kisses along the thick length that sent shockwaves of excitement through his body. Algra looked on intently and shifted to crawl up beside them, curious to watch how the girl pleasured him. When her trail of kisses finally reached the tip of his bulbous cock head her lips parted and she sucked him into her hungry wet mouth. The salty taste of his cum already seeped from his peak as she slipped that mushroom shaped tip into her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. Her eyes closed and she moaned longingly as her tongue swirled around his sensitive flesh. With a playful little pop, the cock was released from her lips and she teasingly let it stroke across her snowy cheek, leaving a smear of his pre-cum in the process.

A sudden heated wet sensation on that cheek a moment later startled her and she turned to see Algra had sidled alongside her and licked away the gooey trail. Coming suddenly face to face with the gorgeous orc shocked her only for a moment. Gregory was left to look down and see his meaty length jutting out just inches away from both sets of female lips. The moment seemed to last for an age until finally the two cock hungry women moved to lick along his length. Janette's tongue slid from his tip right down along to his base where she opened her mouth and sucked one of his balls between her lips. Algra's slippery wet tongue lathered him in the opposite direction and she finished by opening her mouth and washing his length with her hot breath before engulfing as much of his sizable manhood as she could.

The sensation of these two voluptuous women sucking and licking at his cock almost turned his knees to jelly. Algra bobbed her head along his shaft, her tongue danced over the sensitive base as Janette released him from her lips and let her tongue lap hungrily across his hanging balls. Two sets of eyes, one deep blue and the other dark chocolate, looked up at him lovingly as their mouths made him yearn for them. His hands reached out and fell atop each of their heads though he didn't attempt to move or control them because he simply couldn't imagine it would increase the blissful sensations they were creating inside him. So he strokes his fingers lovingly through their hair as they shifted positions and Janette took his cock inside her talented mouth whilst Algra licked over his hairy balls.

The finale came abruptly when Algra shifted back and Janette wrapped her hand around the base of his length to point it into the orc's waiting open mouth. After a few quick sucks Janette took her turn and both women shared him like that with ever increasing speed, they met cheek to cheek and Janette felt the imminent blasts of his cum pulse through his cock. The moment she did, she decided to push herself over the edge and give Gregory a real treat. Her fingers caught Algra's chin and turned her face to meet her in an open mouthed kiss that was met with enthusiasm by Algra. As the two women passionately locked lips, Janette pumped Gregory's cock frantically and soon felt the thick splashes of his seed hit her cheek and spill into her hair.

The man couldn't believe the sight he was being treated to as he watched his women greedily lock lips and mesh their tongues together as he sprayed them with his thick white spunk. Finally, when Janette felt the intense throbbing in Gregory's cock begin to cease, she slipped her hand away and opened her eyes to see him panting for breath before he fell down onto his ass. The movement made her giggle and the giggle broke her kiss with Algra. Both women turned to look at Gregory as he laid back in the pillows and propped himself up on his elbows to look over to them.

They were quite a sight, each with half their faces dripping with his cum and their big soft tits squashed together. Janette took the initiative once more and began to lick Algra's cheek where it was smeared with his seed. The little movement was the catalyst for a frenzied exchange of tongues between the ladies as they cleaned all of the cum from their faces into their bellies. Once they were finished their lips met in a brief kiss of gratitude and they turned to Gregory before crawling up to their hands and knees on either side of him.

"I think she make good courtesan." Algra noted approvingly.

"You got another one in you, Greg?" Janette asked as her eyes glinted with promise.

"For you two? I don't think I could stop." He admitted as he moved his hands to grasp a handful of soft boob from each of them. Both of their smiles broadened at this news.

Janette whirled around and he felt her warm mouth sucking his cock shortly after. The movement drew his hand away from her breast and Algra decided to make up for the loss by moving over him and lowering her big tits over his face. As he licked over the smooth soft emerald coloured breasts of the orc, he reached beneath her and slipped his fingers up against her juicy pussy. His free hand traced his fingertips along the back of Janette's milky white thigh and slipped up between her puffy pink labia to lightly rub along her horny slit. Algra was enjoying the sensations of his tongue on her breasts and playfully jiggled the meaty melons to help him cover more ground. Eventually he caught one of her dark green nipples between his lips and lightly nipped at it with his teeth before giving the little nub a long loving lick that made the orc mewl with delight.

Janette was busily bouncing her head up and down his shaft, loving the slurping noises she was making as she sucked him hard again. It took a little longer to get him rigid again which only pleased her since it would give him longer staying power for the fucking she was about to receive.

"He's ready." Janette finally announced, letting the tip of his cock slip from her plush lips and lovingly stroking him with nimble delicate fingers.

"I want both of you." Gregory demanded, drawing forth two mutual needy moans of approval from his women.

"Dibs on his cock!" Janette called out before slinging one long slender leg over him and positioning her pussy over his big tool.

As the pretty redhead begun quickly impaling herself on his thick shaft with a little whimper of delight, Algra shifted to stand over his head. He looked right up at her puffy green pussy as it lowered down toward his face until finally he lifted his arms to wrap over her firm thighs and hungrily shoved his tongue into her juicy honey pot.

Both women faced each other as one rode his cock and the other delighted in the feel of his tongue inside her. After their intimate blowjob they wasted no time in leaning in to begin a deep smouldering kiss whilst their man worked to take care of them. Janette was practically burning up with need and riding Gregory's hard shaft soon induced a juicy splash of her nectar over his belly as she came hard and her pussy clamped tightly around his girth. His tongue busily drilled into Algra's tasty cunt until the woman began to gush her own juices over his chin at which point he began flicking his wet muscle over her clit and held on to her hips for all he was worth as she writhed against his mouth. Each woman's screams of climax were softened by each other's mouths as they busily plundered the delights of their newfound passion.

After their horny cunts had stopped convulsing on Gregory's cock and his tongue the orc and the girl stood up and swapped places. He was ravenous for Janette's steamy slit and busily licked along her slippery lower lips as he felt Algra's tight snatch slide down over his cock surrounding it with snug wet heat. The female's busily resumed making out with each other as Algra bounced on his cock and Janette grinded on his mouth. Their heavy tits squished and squirmed together as they hung on to each other and let Gregory carry them over the edge once again.

After their second orgasm rippled through their bodies the virile male beneath them was no longer content to lie back and they were both rolled away onto the pillows. They held each other and gave a surprised mutual squeal of shock as Gregory raised himself up, his body glistening with sweat and their sticky nectar he had so hungrily feasted upon. His eyes came to rest upon Janette who trembled with excitement as he fell upon her. She laid back and opened her legs to accommodate him. The sudden sharp feeling of his cock slamming inside her pussy made her scream openly as her arms and legs wrapped around him. As if possessed by some kind of demon, Gregory began to fuck his girl with hard swift strokes of his big cock as their bodies thrashed together. Their lips met in a ravenous kiss as passion and desire ripped through them both.

Their earlier display had been part payback for Gregory but the intensity and ferocity of their fucking now was almost unequalled. They moved in a chaotic, desperate rhythm, their hips clashing as he pounded her inflamed pussy over and over again. Her large round tits bounced against his hard chest and their mouths met with a fierce blazing intensity. A powerful explosion of white hot delight ripped through Janette's body and then crashed down into another earth shattering climax moment's later. Gregory felt the girl's body cling tightly against him as her eyes shut tightly and her mouth parted from his to gasp for great lungfuls of air as her body shook and then fell weak around him.

He slowed his thrusts as Janette's limbs slowly uncoiled from his body and slipped out of her well fucked slit and looked down upon her. She was a glorious figure gleaming with perspiration, her scarlet hair was left tousled and unruly and her breasts lifted and fell with each heavy breath. She was unmistakably utterly spent.

He wasn't.

Algra felt a tingle run through her body as Gregory turned to her. She had been watching the lovers and not daring to even attempt to get between them. When she saw Gregory's cock slip out of the girl, still hard as stone, she didn't quite believe he was human.

Filled with adrenaline and riding on a volcanic wave of sexual energy, Gregory lifted himself to his feet and walked over to Algra. She looked up at him and felt a twinge of nerves ripple through her at the obvious imminent shagging she was about to be on the receiving end of.

Reaching out to grab his throbbing member, she was suddenly stopped as his hand moved and caught her wrist firmly in its grip. She watched as he lifted her hand above her head and pulled her to stand before him. His eyes were glazed with fuck lust and he pulled her naked body against him, kissing her forcefully as she melted into his arms. His hands moved down between her legs but not to her pussy, instead settling on her inner thighs. Instinctively she reacted by grabbing his shoulders and jumping against him to wrap her legs around his hips. His cock slapped up against her pussy sending a few drops of her love juices splashing over the pillows beneath them. His arms slipped under her legs and held her aloft in that position with his hands groping her ass. His strength was incredible for Algra was made of muscle, her body perfectly shaped and toned. A slight adjustment was made with a shift of his ass and then she felt his cock slide up inside her and moaned softly into his mouth at the feeling of being spread open again by that big shaft. Their strong bodies began to move as Gregory stood for them both and she used her legs as leverage to bounce her ass and thrust him inside her again and again. Human and orc tongues danced together and their fucking soon became more and more fervent. Algra's steamy nectar dripped down over Gregory's inner thighs and splashed beneath them as his cock slammed into her over and over again.

Her soft tits squeezed against him, though their position allowed them to bounce slightly with each pulse of his length inside her. Those dark green nipples traced circles on his chest and poked against his flesh as he fucked her harder and harder. The sight of the young male with the flawlessly proportioned orc wrapped around him was stunning. Janette finally opened her eyes and her mouth opened with stunned awe at the spectacle. Algra's fingers dug into the hard muscle along his back as his own hands squeezed and groped her bare ass.

Finally, as Gregory closed his eyes and could no longer concentrate on the kiss he was giving Algra, he let his head roll back and opened his mouth to let out a roar of pleasure that rang out in harmony with Algra's scream. The pillows beneath them were splattered with orc fuck juices as Gregory's cock finally found its release. The searing eruption of his cum immediately brought another crest of the waves of bliss that the female was riding. Their bodies locked tightly together, every inch of his cock buried in her tight cunt as he spurted over and over again to fill her with his thick syrupy cum.

Finally, when they both began to descend from that dizzying high, Gregory managed to let Algra fall back into the soft pillows before rolling down beside her. He laid there and helped the orc find her way to snuggle against him before looking to Janette who lazily crawled over to take her place at his other side. Their naked bodies settled against each other as his arms wrapped about their waists. Algra was already asleep when Gregory kissed her jade brow and Janette managed to lift her face to lightly kiss his lips before falling into slumber herself. Gregory tensed suddenly, fearing he might wake up in his old room at home if he allowed himself to sleep. Then he felt Algra's left tusk nip into his chest for an instant as she shifted her position. No, he wasn't dreaming. One last thought passed through his mind before he succumbed to his sex induced exhaustion. He wondered if this world had any missing dragons he might be able to find.

Author's Note: There, I hope you enjoyed yourself. If you're not quite finished enjoying yourself, or if you've enjoyed yourself once already and were building up a second wind, then may I humbly suggest checking out my other stories. I'd love to hear your feedback if you've got a moment to send it or to comment. If this gets a positive response I'll bump the next adventures of Gregory Hopkins up my priority list. Thanks very much for reading!

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers
1...345678