The Missing File

Story Info
Your boss continues to encourage increased productivity.
3.6k words
4.42
17.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the afternoon when your Boss first caught you fingering yourself in His office, you have been His. Your objective had been to seduce Him in order to try and improve your job prospects and position with the company in order to achieve a promotion, but He had been so strong and deliberate in taking you that you had lost control and given yourself to Him. Every night after the rest of the office had closed down for the day, He would bring you into His office, reviewing your mistakes of the day, doling out spankings with the severity warranted by your errors.

This was all new to you, you had been so driven to advance your career at any cost, as evidenced by your actions that had led you to enter His world, a world you that you could have never imagined being a part of just a few short weeks earlier. You wondered what other actions you would feel compelled to commit in order to please Him, you so desperately wanted to please Him.

From that day on, He had been proceeding with your training deliberately, painstakingly deliberately. He understood what a change this life was for you. He understood who you had been, how you would do anything to get what you wanted, to get to the top, how you would backstab your competition, sleep with supervisors, take credit for others work, anything to gain an advantage over your challengers, take what you had felt you deserved.

Now, you were His, you lived for His pleasure, if you got some pleasure for yourself, that was an added satisfaction. It was difficult getting accustomed your submission. You fought to free yourself from His grasp when being spanked, struggled against your restraints when bound, twisted and writhed to escape His touch when you felt His stimulation of your helpless body was too intense for you to bear and tried to attain climax for yourself even when it did not suit Him. His response to your transgressions was always measured and fair, careful not to give you more intensity than your strong will would or could submit to, knowing too well that you still can't comprehend why you derive such pleasure when He gives you pain, why it excites you so to please Him. Your independence, strong spirit and aggressiveness is what originally attracted Him to you; He realized that once your training and submission to Him were complete, you would focus all of the energies previously given to gratifying your own appetites would be devoted to His pleasure; there could be no greater prize.

Yes indeed, the past several weeks certainly had been a whirlwind to you, your mind always racing to grasp why actions that seem so irrational gave you such physical and emotional pleasure. How could it be possible for you, without a touch from Him, to become so aroused, to have your lovely full breasts ache to be touched, to have your hot tight pussy become so wet and juicy just by dressing with what He instructs you to wear? You don't understand these feelings, but you've got no choice and are compelled to explore them completely. He could sense your yearnings, so on Thursday evening when you entered His office for your daily review; He had a very stern and serious look on His face.

You immediately notice the change in His countenance and could feel your body tense with nervousness and apprehension. You notice your breath quicken and feel your nipples start to harden and an aching rising in your clit as heat begins to emanate from your pulsing pussy.

"Didn't I instruct you to bring me the Rose file?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes sir, I know I brought the file to you earlier," responding not sure where this was going.

"Yes indeed, young lady, you brought me the file, but it was empty!" He sternly fired back. Panic races through you, you try to think fast where the Rose file could be, how you could possibly have made such a serious misstep. You had not really made what could be considered an error of this magnitude since He began giving you His personal supervision; you knew this would have consequences, but you can't begin to imagine what they could include. You shift your weight from leg to leg, looking down at the floor, trying to some how make yourself invisible from His glare.

Your heart is racing; you begin to try to stammer some miserable excuse. He immediately puts His finger to His lips, telling you to save both your breath and your lame reason for failing Him. His eyes show His disappointment in you. He stands from His desk and strides towards you; He grabs you by the shoulders and spins in directly in front of Him. He grabs your chin and lifts it so He is able to look directly into your eyes. He takes a moment to observe the fear and regret in your eyes.

"I guess I've been too lax with you. It seems that you still do not understand that I expect, and will accept nothing less than perfection from my employees. The fact that you did not bring Me the file is bad enough, but that you didn't bother to check the file before giving it to me is completely unacceptable."

You feel dread spreading throughout your being. Your head sinks to your chest as you fear the worst, being fired and utterly humiliated. Tears begin to well in your eyes as you believe that you've not only lost your job, but also to explore the incredible feelings that you've been having. Suddenly, you feel the fingers of His left hand begin to caress, pull, twist and pinch your hard nipples through your silk blouse, but left exposed by your half bra. You let a gasp escape your lips as His right hand slowly slides your short skirt slide up over your hot little ass followed by His fingers sliding down the back of your now soaking panties, spreading your cheeks and rimming your tight asshole. You feel your knees begin to get weak as the intensity of His touch sends shivers of ecstasy through your body. You're close now, you fall against His chest, your sweet juices running down your long, sexy legs, your moaning now, His fingers are exploring your drenched slit, brushing against your throbbing clit, then just as suddenly, His fingers are gone, your pussy is on fire, aching for the release that was so close just seconds earlier.

He grabs you close and puts His fingers that had been exploring your juicy little pussy and ass to your lips to lick clean. You suck then with a fury, your actions pleading with Him for release.

"It is 7 and I have a prior engagement. You will stay her until you find the Rose file. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," both relieved that He is not going to punish you, but aching to cum.

"I will call you later to check your status. You are NOT to finish what I just started, that is Part of your punishment." You are so relieved that it seems you still have your job, that you don't notice that He had emphasized "Part."

"Yes sir," you respond as He leaves for His engagement.

It's now 9, you've been franticly searching everywhere for the missing Rose file. You're beside yourself with emotion. Not only had you failed Him, but you've been aching to cum for hours. With every movement of your sexy little body, you can feel your juices, seeping from your soaking panties, running down your long slender legs, your nipples brushing against the material of your blouse. These emotions are beginning to get the better of you as you begin to cry. Just then your phone rings, you know immediately that it is Him, calling to check up on you, and you still have not located the Rose file.

"Yes sir," you answer His call, beginning to sob.

"Have you had any luck finding the Rose file my dear?" seeming to ignore your sobbing.

"I'm so, so sorry sir," you stammer out, trying to speak through your tears. "I can't find it, I've looked everywhere, I don't know what to do, Please forgive me, I don't want to fail you ever, but I can't find it, Please, Please, Please...."

He seems to chuckle, enjoying your pleading, taking pleasure in your suffering. "Are you finished?" He calmly spoke, "I need you to calm down and listen to Me."

"Yes sir," you whisper, trying to contain your raging emotions.

"I need you to pay attention, little one, Calm down. You can stop searching for the Rose file, I have it. I found that you had misfiled it with the Ross file last week and I needed to test you. Your attention to detail is pathetic." He roared as He spoke, you were trembling, "But your commitment to Me and the Company are pleasing." He was comforting and gentle with this statement. "Go home now and get some rest little one, you will need your strength for your punishment tomorrow."

As He gave instructions of what to wear for Him, instructing you to be at His office at 7 tomorrow morning to discuss your performance, or lack there of, and future in your position, you finally began to catch your breath from your intense sobbing. You're relieved that the Rose file was not lost, but you still feel uncomfortable and nervous about your future with the company and your mind is overwhelmed by what He will do for your punishment.

Your heart skips a beat as the beeping of your alarm startles you from your sleep. It's so early, you didn't sleep well, tossing and turning, nervous about the unknown events awaiting you today and that you're still aching to cum. You awake to find your nipples rock hard and aching, your pussy, ass and thighs, almost to your knees, soaking wet, having marinated all night in your hot, sweet, delicious juices. You groan from your condition, knowing you cannot address it, lest you further risk your future. You quickly shower, taking extra care not to over stimulate you throbbing nipples and clit; it was much easier said than done. You do your hair just how He likes it, a little wavy, pulled mostly back, with a few strands of your bangs hanging seductively in front of one eye, causing you to have to constantly brush it back over your cheek. to tuck temporarily behind your ear until it falls into your face again. You've been instructed to go without a bra today, with a beautiful white silk blouse to spend the day teasing your aching nipples. You pull on a pair of black lace hipster panties that show the curves of your firm little ass oh so well. Next, you pull on a lace garter and black thigh high stockings that show off your long, slender legs. He loves your long legs and loves for you to show them off and to make your juices run down them so He can suck them off, torturing you in the process. You finish off your requested outfit with a sexy little purple wool skirt that hits you just at mid thigh. You pull on a pair of calf high leather boots. You look so sexy, you love dressing for Him. You just hope this outfit is pleasing enough to Him to let you keep your job.

You arrive in His office waiting for you. You look at the floor as you stand before Him. He spends about 5 minutes, not saying a word, just studying every inch of your sexy body, dressed exactly as He had instructed you. You feel your lower lips beginning to swell, moisture accumulating on your lower lips, such exquisite torture. You feel butterflies in your stomach, nervous about what He has in store for you. He motions you to come and stand before Him. He begins to caress your calves and slowly works His way up your leg to the bottom of your skirt. He repeats this over and over, examining both the fronts and backs of your luscious legs that please Him so much. Your nipples hurt from the need to be played with. You feel your clit pounding in agony and you pussy is getting hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter. Just by fondling your legs, He is getting you close to climax, you moan and begin to tremble. He knows you're close. He takes your hands in His and places them on His strong broad shoulders. He unbuttons your blouse and roughly tugs and twists your nipples. The feeling of pain goes straight to your clit, causing you to gasp, breathing heavier. He grabs one nipples and rolls in between His fingers; you struggle to keep your composure. You yelp as He attaches a steel clamp and tightens it. He repeats the same treatment to your other aching nipple. He gives the chain a firm tug to test the clamps, you're panting now. He rebuttons your blouse.

Next, He hooks His thumbs inside your skirt and panties and pulls them down to your shaking knees. He has you lean back against your desk and starts to trace your sopping wet lips, teasing and spreading them, tickling your pussy as your sex tries to grab hold and devour your fingers. You try to lower your pussy onto His fingers, but He pushes you back giving you a cold stare, making it clear that you are not allowed to cum. He firmly grabs hold of your hard clit and pinches it as He pulls it from its protecting hood. You squeal as He tightens a clamp to your clit, with a chain connecting it to the clamps on your nipples. He looks into your eyes as He slurps your juices from His fingers, you are so proud of yourself for how much He has told you that He loves the taste of your pussy, but this is almost more teasing than you can stand. Noticing this, He gives a short, firm tug on the chain at about your belly, sending shots of pain into your nipples and clit. He returned your panties and skirt to your waist. He caresses your ass as He tells you what He expects from you today.

"Your performance with regards to the Rose file is a real disappointment to Me. You must now be disciplined. You are not to complain, you are not allowed to whine, you are not allowed to cum if you'd like to keep your job. If you do any of these things, you will still be punished and then be terminated. You are to wear your jewelry today and work at your desk, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Then get to work young lady," as He slaps your ass to send you on your way.

You sit at your desk, trying your best not to notice the throbbing of your nipples and between your long lovely legs. You attempt to focus on your duties, but every time you answer the phone and transfer a call to Him, the sound of His voice sends a shiver throughout your horny body. Every time you move to the files, you feel the pinch on your privates, feel the wetness spreading from between your legs. Minutes seem to drag on for what seem like hours, hours seem to drag for days, you feel your juices continuing to trickle from your pussy, soaking your panties, all the way around your hips to your ass, soaking your skirt. You're mortified to stand up lest some one see the huge wet spot on the back of your skirt, knowing what a bad little girl you are. He chose your outfit carefully for a reason, to soak up and show off how much your juices were leaking from your little pussy. Normally, during the day, when you enter His office to deliver and pick up paperwork, He would seem to ignore you, but not today. Today, His goal was punishing you. He would reach into your blouse and tug the chain connecting the clamps, slapping your soaking wet ass, basically driving you insane with a perfect combination of pleasure and pain.

This has been the longest day of your life. You cannot wait for the rest of the office to leave for the weekend. Your nipples and clit are throbbing from the combination of pain from the clamps, but also the fact that He has kept you on the edge of climax since yesterday afternoon. The thought flashes through your mind to finger yourself for relief, but you come to your senses, understanding if He has done this now, what He would do if you disobeyed instructions on purpose, you don't want to find out. Finally, mercifully, the rest of the office leaves for the weekend, you are careful to stay seated lest your wetness become the basis of the office gossip.

He calls you into His office; you stand before Him, head down, feeling your juices soaking your stockings, almost to your knees. He stands and moves behind you. He reaches around you, exploring your back, belly, hips and breasts with His strong hands. You are moaning and grinding your soaking wet ass into His groin. He removes your blouse, kissing your neck and shoulders, hands still exploring you. He runs His hands through your hair, grabbing a handful and tugging to bring your mind from your pleasure to His service. He pushes you at the waist and bends you over His desk. He alternates caressing and slapping your ass. He kisses and licks and sucks His way down your writhing back, He slowly slides your soaking wet skirt up over your perfect ass, kissing and sucking all the way. He kisses down the backs of your legs, licking and tickling the backs of your knees. Your juices are beginning to stream from your pussy now, you've never been this wet, and you didn't imagine it was possible. He finally slides you drenched panties down the length of your legs, then He pushes your legs wider and wider by pushing the insides of your dripping wet thighs. He fastens restraints to His desk to keep you from closing your legs. He kisses and licks His way back up your body.

You are beside yourself at this point, begging "Please sir, please, please give me relief!!!"

He does not respond to your pleads for mercy. He is back to your shoulders and neck, licking and sucking. He takes the panties and wrings them out, covering your back with your juices. He now begins to really attack your body with a fury and passion that catches you by surprise. My god, He wants to lick and suck up every last drop of your juices, is this Heaven or Hell. He pushes the panties between your lips to muffle your moans. The smell and taste of your pussy is intoxicating. He tugs the clamp chain as He knows you are close to being lost in your pleasure.

"Not yet!" He warns.

He is licking your pussy and ass now, sucking from your clit to your ass and back again. You hear His breathing become more and more ragged as you grind into His face. He stands and removes His pants, freeing His rock hard rigid cock. He slides into your hot pussy, you're about to explode, again He tugs the chain, bringing you back. He lubes His cock with your juices and begins to tease your tight little asshole. You try to impale yourself on His cock, at the same instant, He thrusts forward, sinking His whole length into you. You scream into your panties, He groans at the intensity of His pleasure.

"Please sir, Please!!!!!" you beg as He thrusts in and out of your constricting anus. He is again tugging the chain. Your juices gush from you. "Please!!!!!!!!!" you scream into your pussy soaked panties.

"Yes my dear, you have My permission to cum." His voice strained from your ass milking His jerking cock.

You immediately begin to shake uncontrollably, your pussy convulsing, given His permission, you explode. Your juices spray forth from your hot snatch, pooling on the floor. Your orgasm is too hot for Him and He begins to shoot stream after stream into your ass as it clamps onto His cock like a vice. You collapse onto the desk and He falls onto your back, His cock still in your tight ass.

You both slowly come down from the intense high of your experiences. He lowers down to your ankle and releases you from your binds. He leans against the desk and you kneel before Him and lick His cock clean from His cum and your juices. He groans from your tongue as His cum oozes from your used asshole. He lifts you up from your knees and holds you close, kissing your passionately.

Stroking your cheek gently, He speaks "You've taken your punishment well young lady, I'm proud of you."

You look up at Him, smiling broadly "Thank you sir, I'm so, so sorry that I disappointed you. I'll be more careful from now on."

"I know you will be little one, I know you will be. To make sure, you're going to work all weekend at my house."

You bury His face into His chest, hiding tears of joy "Thank you for your patience sir. I want you always to be proud of me."