The Missing Half Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Risa," said the kaiser to her. He sat down on the bed and removed her gag. She giggled at the simplification of her name, making him smile. "Are you ready to be a good girl now?" he asked.

She wasn't sure what he was asking for. She had never thought of herself as being bad before.

"I don't understand," she said in a voice one octave higher. Her throat still felt raw from the changes the virus made, but the coldness of the collar around her neck helped soothe the pain a bit.

"What do you want most right now, Commander Roza of the starship Mercury?" asked the kaiser.

She gave the question some thought and remembered all the oaths she once took. Serve and protect the citizens of the empire. Fight for those who can't. The man you'll marry had better be worthy. Never drink what your stomach will throw up. These oaths used to have an importance to them, a weight that guided her course in life. Now, the very thought of them brought no emotion to her at all.

"I don't know," she said without a hint of worry.

"Good girl." He pinched her nipple and she shuddered. "Your only constant want is to obey, of course. Nothing else matters."

All her memories told her this was wrong but they were ephemeral whispers against the solidity of the moment. Only the now mattered. And now, this person was telling her to obey

"Yes," she said. "I want to obey."

"Address me as 'master'."

"Yes, master." The first thrill of obedience coursed through her body. It made her too lightheaded to notice that her bonds were being untied and a leash was fastened to her collar.

"Only untrained girls are given the leash," said master. "You're ready to obey, but you still don't know the many rules of your servitude."

"Please teach me, master!" she said as she sat up. Now that she had something to aspire to and the freedom to pursue it, the urge to please felt so strong. In her excitement, she embraced the kaiser tightly and rubbed her breasts on his coat.

Instead of gratitude, he broke her hug and pushed her away. She let herself fall to the bed, unsure of what angered him. Then, he pulled on the leash, jerking her back up.

He slapped her on the cheek. "Never, ever, touch a man violently again," he said. He gave the leash another violent tug for emphasis.

The rapid movement made her emotions spin out of control. She was afraid of the pain and punishment but some part of her liked the sting. She was embarrassed to have failed him but was grateful for the attention he was giving her. When she looked at her leash, she could feel its tension as if were an extension of her body. The feeling gave her a sense of danger, as if it could pull her away at any moment. But it also made her feel secure since she was sure to be guided.

All these thoughts manifested in a blank look, with her mouth open in confusion. She would have giggled but coughed instead.

"Your old life has given you some very bad habits, Risa" said the kaiser. "Your training will need to be harsh and rigorous. Be thankful that we need you for more important things first. In the meantime, you will wear this leash as a reminder of your imperfection."

The promised suffering didn't matter to her. She would just go with the flow, wherever it took her. Wow, the pins on master's collar were really shiny.

"Yes, master," she said.

He petted her on the head. "Now, my pet, what do you remember about technology? What do know about the empire's plans?"

Recollection was easy. It was as if she could see the slides and diagrams from the lectures right in front of her. "I know about weapons!" she said with a small hop on the bed. "I can make the big bombs that make mushroom clouds!"

The kaiser smiled and stood up. "That's a good girl." He tugged on her collar, beckoning her to follow. "Now come along and tell everything to my science team."

She giggled and followed him out the room, still naked. After being cooped up for so long, simply moving around was an overwhelming experience. She completely forgot where they were going. Only the strange sights of the palace and the thrill of physical exertion were on her mind.

They passed many distractions. She saw orchids hanging on a wall, a nice porcelain vase and a handsome soldier standing at attention. She stopped to stare at each one and was surprised when a tug from a leash forced her to move. Confused, she felt at her neck and wondered why she was collared and leashed.

"Bad girl," said master. "Keep walking."

She wasn't sure why or when the man became her master, but she tried to listen and follow anyway. She really did. But there so much new things to look at. There was a serving girl cleaning the floor and the newly washed marble sparkled. Couldn't she stay just a little while?

Her hand instinctively found its way between her legs and she giggled. Wow! Touching herself was just as good as looking at shiny stuff and she could do it while walking. What a convenient way to please master and still feel good. But after playing with herself for awhile, she accidentally lost her footing and stumbled.

Master looked back and her and sighed. "Already burned out?" he asked.

She hid her hands behind her back, guilty at being caught. "Um."

"Carry on," he said. "We'll get you fucked later to clear your head."

At the thought of getting fucked, her hands darted back between her legs. She thought about it some more until the leash tugged the collar and she remembered that she should be walking. Her steps were automatic. She thought of nothing at all except the sex she was about to receive.

When a small orgasm came, she dropped down to her knees. The fog receded enough to give her the clarity to compose a sentence or two. "Please, master. Please fuck me." It took all her concentration. Did she just say something? "Please master fuck," she said, not remembering if she had already spoken.

"We're almost there, Risa. Walk on all fours if you can't stand."

She whimpered and masturbated some more, ignoring the insistent tug of the leash until she had another orgasm. The clarity it gave made her realize she was choking and was almost being dragged. She crawled after master, trying to get as much satisfaction as she could by rubbing her legs together. Her breasts swung below, a pair of teasing pendulums.

After some time they entered a room. The only detail she noticed was that the people inside wore white coats which reflected the very bright lights inside.

She tried to crawl to one of these white coated men. If master wouldn't fuck her, maybe they would. But something around her neck stopped her from going further. She struggled against it.

Words between master and the other man were exchanged. They might have said her name. She grunted and continued to struggle. Then, the man in white dropped his pants and the unknown force around her neck disappeared. She tackled him to the floor and rode him frantically, taking what she needed.

When she came, she noticed that a circle had formed around her. Most were men, but there were a few girls watching as well. So much faces! She giggled and continued fucking the man under her.

He came and she was still unsatisfied, so she was passed to another man. There were a few more switches before she began to understand what was being said.

"Started with high hormone levels already," said someone. "She should stabilize in a few weeks."

"Good, needing this much fucking would delay us."

A laugh. "At least its fun."

Soon, she was exhausted but clearheaded enough to answer their questions. They made her sit down on a chair with hands flat on her thighs and she was used again. But this time, like a book.

They asked questions and she answered from memory. The recollection was so effortless that she could place her full focus on the squishy, sore feeling between her legs and the touch of the leash on skin as it hung down her neck and passed between her breasts. Her nipples were so erect that they almost hurt.

It wasn't long before it became hard to think again. She spread her legs and stroked her pussy with the end of the leash.

There was a familiar laugh. "Here we go again," said one of the men.

***

Author's Note

Oh come on, one year between chapters is way too long.

***

Licensed under Creative Commons CC-BY.

KTHXBYE

12