The Missing Link and it's Yummy!

Story Info
Thought I would like it, And I love it!
4.1k words
3.94
21.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now riding my various length dildos in the shower at least once, usually twice a day and was now very comfortable with taking them past the second threshold.

As a young adult I shaved my arms and kept my upper body clipped but I was now clipping my legs to blend in with my now daily shaved ass and cock, much like the Transgenders in the videos which I was now drawn to watch. (leaving only small patch above my cock)

I was now more frequently visiting a couple of Adult Arcades and had a few experiences that didn't lead to much.

The first time I tried sucking cock, sadly I didn't like it. Although I did enjoy it more the receiving head from another guy.

Still searching for that satisfying sexual experience, I decided to try to hook up with a fetish escort for a strap-on encounter and itch that scratch to be topped like the girls in the vids. Imagining it was one of the Trans girls. I had a few girl strap-on escorts exp's, which lead down the path to a few BBC escorts, one Dominatrix and finally some tranny/shemale hook ups. I had more than a handful of exp's that only 1/2 were worth the time but none really worth sharing.

It did get me past the dislike of sucking cock and now looked forward to every chance to do it.

I was most comfortable being the submissive one in all those mentioned scenarios, but because they were pretty much all escort experiences, the focus was that I was the one that got off which was ok but something was still missing??

Well, since I was still not being satisfied, I continued to hit the two different Adult Arcades with a couple of slightly better experiences, actually getting the opportunity to satisfy and increase that desire to suck cock. I did jerk off a few guys buy none of my experiences of sucking were to completion. As I continued to watched more tranny and cum facial porn, I noticed a lot of the girls weren't totally into taking the facial and most guys didn't take them from the Trannys. I decided maybe I should try to taste my own to make sure I would t have to cough it up and spit it out. I had a girlfriend that loved swallowing so I assumed it wasn't a big deal but when porn star in a facial or swallow video would hesitate, it truly concerned me.

Sadly my own jerking that just never ended with my intention of lapping it off my hand. While watching a video I did accidentally hot my mouth a couple of times and one time I stuck one of my suction dildos to the bathroom door and jerked off on it and quickly dropped and took it in my mouth. Being a bathroom jerk with no porn, (could never trust roommates to not burst in my bedroom) so it was a week load and most ran right off but what I did taste didn't bother me at all, so with those two little tastes I was still game to try it.

Well tonight didn't seem as it would be the night I would get the taste of cum, but a good ass pounding was in the near future.

I had earlier made a 3rd returning evening appointment with a post opp transgender escort with a Strap-on fetish. I took my traditional dildo riding shower, assuring I was thoroughly clean for a good, deep and long bottoming session. She appreciated how clean and, freshly shaved I would be and how smooth my skin was (a lot of lotion regularly). After our last session she walked right behind me in her bathroom as I cleaned my cock off and she grabbed both my ass checks and said, GAWD you have such a nice narrow ass, and a sexy back, have you ever considered shaving your legs entirely and wear some girls clothes? She says, I would love to take you to the truck stop, "I" could make some money with this ass. The thought was tempting but I just chuckled. She smiled at me on the mirror and smacked my ass hard and laughed. (GAWD that felt good). If that didn't boost my confidence to continue my venture for that full real cock satisfying experience I didn't know what would.

Back to that night!

Well I got all prepped, clipped and shaved in all the tight places adding a personal final shower cleansing that I did before the final flush. I would put toothpaste on the dildo for the last few minutes which not only felt amazing but left my taint with a Colgate minty freshness, that most the guys and t-girls that ventured to rim me were presently pleased with.

I put on my Burt's Bees milk and honey lotion on, which oddly makes me feel fem and as a final touch I pre-lubed my taint with a dollop of flavored Vaseline before I got dressed and I was on my way.

When I saw what traffic was like I gave the traditional escort, I'm on my way call and about how long I would be. She answered and said she had company, was sorry and I would have to call back another time. I was totally bummed!

It was early and wasn't sure what I would do. I didn't want to go home and jerk off. I got off the fwy and turned around not sure what I was going to do. I was looking forward to this all day so I decided to give the Adult Arcade a cruise, This would be different then my usually trips there which were after work or the gym, today was prepped if anybody wanted to explore my ass.

I had been approached with guys trying to finger my ass but I never let anything happen. Once this young guy straight out asked if I had ever been stuffed. I was so caught off guard I quickly said no with a bit of disapproval. Later thinking I should have said, not yet but I guess I blew it.

As I pull into the parking lot I notice there was a less than average amount of cars outside and soon the same inside. (It was early) I cruised for about 10 mins, keeping an eye out for this one black guy who wore Dr scrubs. I had seen him there a few times and he let me suck his cock twice for a short period of time but was always interrupted with someone walking in and I would stop. He attempted to finger my ass but when I told him I wasn't clean he stopped and seemed to appreciate my honesty.

I was loosing faith in my evening and conceded to wondered to the booths on the other side of the store, (not very popular cause they are so close to front counter), as I scan the marquee I see him (the black guy) walk into the area I was just walked out of. I quickly made my way back to those booths and cruise through but didn't see him. So I make my way back to the video marquee for those booths and stall for a minute to see if he comes out, still nothing so I figure it can't hurt to walk through again. I turn the corner and we pass each other and we make eye contact and both give a nod if acknowledgment. I didn't want to seem desperate so I continued to walk and turn my head back as I turned the next corner (booth in a horseshoe shape) we again make eye contact and he gives another nod and I do the same. I'm heading to the more secluded booth so I keep walking and find a booth, pop in a couple of bucks and wait, seconds later he pops his head in and takes the vacant adjacent m booth.

He pops in a few bucks and we both pull out our dicks and start fluffing them up. I'm a bit nervous but instantly become semi-hard, being only 5.5 inches it doesn't take long. I lean forward and see his amazing soft cock as he flops it up and down for me to see. My reactive licking of my lips and a big smile no doubt expressed my desires. We both continue for another minute with continued glanced when he motions with a nod to see my dick again, I lean forward and twist his way and he nods with approval, also seeing that his cock is now semi-hard. When he's hard he's got a beautiful straight cut cock that is easily 9inches, with a thick thatch of hair just above it. He has smooth skin with minimal fine hair around it with a nice set of almost hairless balls the size of apricots that are usually tucked tight at the base. As we are exchanging stares a guy steps in to no doubt see his cock and he motions for him to leave and the guy does.

He now, with his head motions me to come to his booth. I didn't waste a second and stepped into his booth. I without hesitation I reach out and grab his cock and begin tugging on it. Thinking in my head how amazing it feels how, feeling a surge through my own cock that instantly stiffened. After a few tugs his began to thicken and stiffen. I reached down into scrubs and retrieve his big balls and squeeze them as I continued to tug. My eyes were locked on his cock as it continued to stiffen and the veins in it started to fill and grow as well. I soon noticed a droplet of pre-cum form at the tip. As it started to produce more I quickly wiped it on the palm of my hand and licked it off. As I smiled and licked my lips with a savory smile he returned the smile and ever so gently rested his hand on my shoulder and I instinctively lowered to a squat position, licked my hand, grabbed it at its thick base, stroked it once, licked the head getting another drop of pre-cum and started sucking his amazing cock. It took a minute or two to get it to a full erection. GAWD he had a beautiful cock. I moved my head from the light of the screen to get a better look at it and it looked as good as I remember. I gave it a few stokes as I admired it and quickly went back to sucking again cupping his balls with my second hand massaging them getting another flavorful dose of his pre-cum I moaned out loud on his cock.

By his erection and his leaking pre-cum he seemed to be enjoying my performance but continued to flip through the video selection. I didn't care as long as he let me suck his cock. Thinking maybe I would this time be here long enough to get the opportunity to get to taste some cum. I was really not sure how long I was sucking but I started putting my dildo training to work and was now forcing it past my throat, which got his attention. I continued to work more and more of his cock down my throat till my nose was planted in that thatch of pubes. I held it as long as I could and pulled back as it launched out of my mouth dripping with that slimy throat saliva. He looked at me and smiled. I gasped for air and grabbed and stroked my saliva all over his now rock hard cock. I took it back in my mouth and throated it again for as long as iI could and pulled off again but he soon got so thick and hard I but could not get it all back down my throat. I tried to walk my lips down his shaft but came up an inch or so short. I think it stated to hurt him a bit cause he pulled my head away. I caught my breath and went back to some traditional head. Some guy walked in, and toady I didn't care and kept sucking. I slapped my tongue with his cock a few times and banged it against the back of my throat almost showing off. It was almost as if I was proud to be seeing sucking this guys cock and I think I was.

He soonshooed the guy away and I continued. I licked up every side and inch of his cock, getting lower and lower across his big smooth balls with my tongue each lick. I lowered and took each of how balls in my mouth for a soft sucking while I stroked his slimy cock.

He next tells me to stand up. I did exactly as he asked and he lowered to the bench and began sucking my dick through the fly of my shorts. He unbuttoned my shorts for complete access. I looked at him and apologized for the lack of size. He smiled, gave it few tugs and a final suck and leaned back and guided my head to his lap. I leaned over and returned to sucking his cock. I soon felt his hand slide from the back of my head down my back and down my shorts . I twisted my hips his direction to allow better access without an ounce of resistance of his hand. He quickly zeroed in on my taint and rubbed it as I moaned out load on his cock in pleasure. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a couple more bucks, stood up and slipped it in the machine and returned to sucking.

Realizing that was an invite, he pushed his finger into my ass and began work it open. I was ready, pre-lubed and was in heaven with my head in this guy's lap, his cock in my mouth and his finger in my ass that was now half bare, sticking out of his booth into the center section of the adjacent booths. Over the next 30seconds, he removed his finger and hand for a couple of seconds a few time and then say five words I'll never forget "let me just taste it". I felt my cock surge and give up a little pre-cum cause I knew how clean I was, so I was hoping he wanted more than just a taste. I immediately straightened up, turned and let my shorts drop to the ground and stepped out of one side and spread my legs as far apart as the booth allowed. I feel his hands on my ass spreading my cheeks apart. And then a finger goes in again which motivates me to lean forward, bending over. He says DAMN! that's nice.

I next feel his nose and here it inhale as his tongue grazes my taint which makes my who body quivers and is covered in goose bumps as I moan out load again. As I bend over even further I feel my cheeks being pulled apart as his tongue digs deeper and deeper.

He grabs my cock between my legs and continues to rim my ass for another several seconds. He pulls away and says, damn that's some tasty ass. He now stands up and there is a bit of a pause. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when he pops in a few more dollars in the machine. I smile with great anticipation.

He now guides his cock between my ass cheeks and runs it up and down across my waiting taint. My body again quivers as he quickly finds my smooth and moist waiting balloon knot. My only response is I brace myself against the flimsy booth walls and arch my back and push against the head of his bare cock. He chuckles and leans in as it easily pushes in. My whole body shuttered and I felt what seemed like a jet of cum surge through my dick as he grabbed on top of my shoulder and pushed it through. I moan a out load OH MY GAWD! Now realizing its thickness.

He kindly asks if I was ok!

A muffled yes of pleasure and a nod is all I get out.

He starts to slowly saw more and more of his big black cock into my hungry ass.

As he did I only repositioned my hands on the walls and spread my feet against the walls of the booth to signal a green light for him to do what he wanted.

He was bouncing his cockhead off my insides within the first minute. He was no amateur and fortunately I was not new to this threshold. He now stops inside me with his weight against my insides and tells me to just relax, I just nod and reach pack and put my hand between us as he pulls on my shoulder harder and pushes in till it pushes through. I automatically lurch forward but he holds me in place and hold his cock deep in me till I relax again. He moves my hand from between us and holds it in the middle of my back and slowly pulls his cock out a little and then back again. He does this a few times and is soon running the full length of his cock in and out of my ass.

Gawd, it felt so good I was totally getting lost in the whole thing. I'm not sure how much time had passed but it probably seemed longer than it was. He removes his hand from my shoulder and places both hands on my hips. I felt like such a slut and was loving it. My head and part of my upper torso was half way out of the booth which got the attention of all who walked by. A couple of guys peered in to watch and I could care less. I felt just like one of the girls in videos. I was now comfortably taking his cock when all of a sudden I felt his hips graze my ass cheeks and I realized he hadn't given it all to me yet. He grazed them once more and I instinctively put my hand between us when I felt his hand return to my shoulder and it tightened along with the hand on my waist as he buried his cock all the way in me. I again lurched forward which again shook the whole booth but he only held me tighter and didn't stop or even slow but continued to pound away at my ass. You could hear his hips slapping against my ass as well as the rickety booth shake with each thrust as my hand dropped out of the way from m between us and I completely gave into him.

Again, this probably lasted no where near as long as it seemed to but I went from, thinking GAWD please don't ever stop, to wondering if was ever going to cum, not being sure how much more of this anal assault I could take. He didn't seem to be slowing down and my legs were tiring. I knew it had been a while when I realized the video was no longer playing and recounted all that had stopped in to see who was getting their ass railed. Fortunately he would shoo them away. To this day I cant understand why an employee never came back there.

After these thoughts went through my head another minute or as had passed and I realized I was just a piece of ass to him and he was probably gonna unload in my ass and I was strangely, totally ok with that.

His rhythm now became erratic as he stopped deep in my ass a few times but continued to exercise his ownership of my ass as he continued to bore it out. Again, I was ok with it!

All of a sudden he pulled out. I wasn't sure what had happened except that I felt the cool air on my ravaged taint and I turned in a bit of a daze as he was standing there with his big hard cock sticking straight out of his body. It looked amazingly tasty with my ass cum glistening off it from the dimmed light of the screen and something came over me, I instinctively lowered in front of him and I believe surprised us both as I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking.

He says, out load OHH SHIT!! I grabbed his cock and began sucking and jerking hoping to get the last of his cum. My body relaxed with pleasure as I again felt the empty coolness in my ass as it leaked out more ass cum and a second later the fog in my head lifted and I dropped lower to his sweaty balls and took each of them in my mouth as I jerked his cock. He quickly stopped me and said he was ready, and asked where I wanted it. I said, I thought you came already, he just shook his head and said to just keep stroking it just like that. I had pulled away from his balls and was about 2-3inches away from the tip.

He asked, where do you want it, your mouth or face? Both I said with an extended tongue. He smiled and repositioned my head and replaced my hand on his cock with his and seconds later unleashed a barrage of thick cum all over my face. The first shot completely shot across and past my head. He blasted probably about 5 good ropes across my tongue and face with some sprinkles that followed. When he was done I gathered and swallowed what landed in my mouth which is when I realized how thick it was. Regardless I immediately took it back in my mouth and sucked out another mouthful. In such a whore mode I didn't even realize I had just swallowed some strangers cum. It tasted sooo good to me...i loved everything about it, the taste, texture, the aroma was intoxicating and the thought that I could get a stranger to blast his cum load and feed it to me was such and amazingly whorish feeling

THIS IS WHAT WAS MISSING FROM ALL MY EXPERIENCES, and I loved it. I licked his cock and balls and continued sucking out every last drop. As I let it out of my mouth I was wiping his thick cum from the inside of my mouth with my tongue and was really getting a good taste of it and I did truly loved it. He was slightly softening so I took it back in my mouth and took it down my throat. He couldn't take it for very long and pulled back and finally pulls it away from me and stuffs it back into his scubs. I stared at and rubbed his still hard cock through the thin fabric like a pathetic cock hungry slut. He just sook his head and says "thanks! be careful!" And walked out.

It took a second to realize I was on my knees of the sticky floor of this place with some of this guys cum on my face. I scramble and found my shorts, stand up, pull them on and then get his cum that was near my mouth and push it in. It must have been thick because I was still able to get quite a few globs into my mouth. Gawd it tasted so good, I was able to now get another good taste as I savored and swallowed it.

12