The Mission

Story Info
A Wife's Attempt at Redemption in her Marriage
5.1k words
3.82
68.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I failed. After receiving the divorce papers from a civil server, I felt my world would never be the same. I never knew how it got this bad in the first place? My husband was truly a good man. He needed a better wife, anyways. I was lost, helpless at work, and sat at my desk in my little cubicle, crying. I never in my life felt so all alone or misunderstood. I read the papers three times. Every single time, I wished it were some sort of perverted joke or perhaps I'd get a phone call that I had somehow been served mistakenly. However, the phone call never came, no joke had been played, and I felt helpless. I wished I could call a friend or family member at this time of need but my sister would be full of "I told you so". My friends wouldn't do anything but try to comfort me with the same old rhetoric of all people's failures. No, I had to go home regroup and think about my plan of action.

Many women would have given up, but not me. I was determined to get my man back, no matter what it took. I sat on my couch after the day being a blur. I reread the papers again at least twice. It said I had six weeks before the divorce was final. This means I had five and a half weeks to get my plan of action going. I meant to lose forty two pounds in that time, join a gym, and grow my hair which I had cut too short for my husband likes. I would wear dresses instead of slacks all the time. I had to become, what I once was, instead of what I was, which turned my man away from me. I needed to bring sexy back from the depths of hell, where she had fallen. I would eat healthy little snacks like carrot sticks, green apples, and celery sticks with peanut butter. I will drink only water and diet cola only once a day. I would exercise like a maniac starting tonight. I had my plan then I would spring my trap. This was my mission to get my husband back. If I failed at this then I wouldn't be less of a woman for trying but, I would have at least tried. I was determined that no matter what happened, I would try. Hell, if my husband was drowning, I would at least swim out to save him, right. Well, he didn't know he was drowning in a sea of shit and it was up to me to rescue him from the shit swamp.

I went into my walk-in closet to see if any of my old jeans, shorts, skirts, and even a few dresses would fit. Not one outfit I picked out would remotely fit my fat ass. Yeah, I can say fat ass because that is what I had become. My husband deserved better, much better.

I went for a long two mile walk the first evening before the sunset. I tried like hell to make a big circle in sneakers, my red jogging sweats and red little ankle socks. I walked at a steady pace noticing how tired my legs got. I watched as my body flab jiggled and my thighs rubbed together. I was thinking to myself, day one of the road to recovery. I walked angry, determined, and without much motivation other than the anger. I was angry at myself, my husband, the little shit girlfriend who didn't care that he was married, and the fucking civil server who delivered the papers with a smug look. I should have punched the little nerd in his acne covered face. I walked hard. I heard dogs barking at me not caring if they were loose or not. Right now I was not the redhead to fuck with.

Oh yeah, I'm a red haired woman about five seven, green eyes, one hundred sixty eight pounds, with light freckles which my husband used to love. Now he's chosen a blonde bimbo with blue eyes, a tiny frame of about a hundred and ten or so pounds, and tattoos all over. She wore her hair long with ringlets of curls past her shoulders. She also had an annoying raucous laugh when she played up to men. My husband was definitely fooled by her. The reason I know her so well, is because she used to be someone I called a friend, until she double crossed me. Now Candy Martin is my worst ever enemy. If she were on fire in my front yard, I wouldn't pour piss out of a boot to put the bitch out. Yeah, I'd probably use charcoal fluid to douse the flames.

All of these evil little thoughts were running through my brain as I continued walking back up the hill towards my home. I was still angry, hurt, and alone. My husband better see the light before he sees permanent darkness is what my last thought was entering my home. I walked inside and was about to drink a nice cold glass of ice tea but then decided the tap water was what was on the agenda. I reached inside the refrigerator, retrieved the ice tea, and poured the entire pitcher down the drain. I then got a clean glass out of the cabinet rinsed it out, dispensed ice cubes from the automatic ice dispenser into the glass, turned the tap water on and filled the glass. It was at that moment when the phone rang.

I still angry looked at the phone to check the caller I.D. but the number and name registered private. I walked over answering the phone. I heard a little giggle it was the one person who was gloating no doubt and she didn't truly want to get on my worst side.

Instead of hello I said, "Candy what the fuck do you want, you husband stealing whore?"

Candy got quiet then said, "Steven asked me to call to see about getting some things this weekend and wanted to know if you were going to be civil about this procedure?"

I drank some water while I listened to her bullshit then I said, "Sure, I will honey but he has nothing here for him to take with him. Deliver this message to my husband for me, are you listening closely? If he doesn't return to me then nobody will have him, got it. Oh and ask my husband, since when does he need a spokesperson to talk to his wife? Tell the piece of shit to call me personally and not hide behind a sorry ass cunt to do his calling. "

Candy was quiet again then said, "Hey, this is a recorded conversation and you just all but made a threat towards your husband's life. Don't you know you could wind up in jail?"

I said, "Let's get something straight right now bitch, that wasn't a threat it is a promise. I don't care if I'm locked up because they will have to bond me out sooner or later, got it. Oh and sweetheart, I give a shit about jail right about now so, if you push me I'll be there to clean house. I don't make threats so, that too is a promise."

Candy didn't say anything then she simply hung up. I drank the rest of my water content that she and I would one day be alone together.

The next morning, I woke up satisfied with the soreness I felt in my muscles. I jumped into the shower, washed, and was out the door to work. I worked all day diligently and undisturbed. I got off work, headed straight for a local gym and joined. It was called Hot Spot Spa.

Hans the owner was a dietician, a body shaper, and fitness expert. He was tall, blonde haired, with soft brown eyes, and muscled all over. There was only one drawback, for me that is, he was gay. I told him everything once I found out that he was gay. I confided things like my husband was the only man I had ever been with in a sexual way and that I needed him to be back with me one day. I began to cry.

Hans stopped me telling me to stop feeling sorry for myself and get to work. At first, I thought he was a heartless bastard who didn't give a shit but he surprised me by putting my situation into perspective when he said, "If you let this other hooch momma steal your man, then you aren't worth my time girl. Now get up ride the stationary bike for ten minutes and meet me in the weight room. I'll set the time. I noticed he set the time for twelve minutes not ten. Then he said, "Well come on princess get your ass moving, go, go, go!"

I jumped up without thinking about it and was peddling the stationary bike all twelve minutes. The sweat poured off of me as I walked on wobbly legs into the gym. Hans was there smiling at me. I went to the leg press machine, the squat machine, and the leg extension machine for the next forty five minutes with four sets apiece. Hans then explained why he wanted my legs worked so hard. He said, "You have really surprised me Red. I thought you would have given up by now but I wanted to see if your legs could withstand the pressure. The woman's leg area is the easiest to go first. It is upper body for men. I wanted to be able to press your legs hard to build your foundation. Once your legs get stronger then we can get you ready for the body shaping you needs to fit in those old clothes you told me about. Hell, they may even droop off of you when we're done in five weeks. Then you'll be ready to win the love back in four days or so."

I wasn't sure at the time, if Hans was insane or if he truly believed he could transform me into a sexy vixen in five weeks. Well, I lost a total of forty seven pounds with Hans as my personal trainer. I was a very healthy lean one hundred twenty one pounds and just as he had promised I was a complete knockout. My red hair was vibrant and once more long past my shoulders with a sexy fullness to it. I had returned from the dead to complete my mission. Oh don't get me wrong, it was the hardest five weeks of my life with medicine ball belly twists, pushups, sit-ups, weight training, elliptical machines, bicycle machines, and aerobics fitness classes. I dieted as well. It was the most I had ever done in my life for the mission.

Now I went home totally renewed with a sexual need and appetite to satisfy. Strangely enough, during all this time I hadn't seen or heard from my husband or Candy. Not until I decided to call him to allow him to come get the stuff he wanted. I was feeling gracious, happy, and highly sexy. I decided to wear a skimpy slinky floral little sundress with spaghetti straps and white thong underwear, no brassier to show off my new figure and firm rounded breasts.

I knew it would just be him, Steven, because Candy feared the possibilities. I wanted to catch him staring at my newly shaped body, my long curly red hair, and my new rounded shapely ass as I walked out in front of him. Steven arrived around six thirty that evening. I watched as his mouth dropped at my transformation. I smiled demurely then said, "Well, come in dear before you catch cold. I wouldn't want that for you because then I'll have to give my hubby some T.L.C. in order to help him." I purposefully left the hallway light on so it would illuminate my features through the sundress and make it transparent through the lighting for him to see everything he had been missing. I watched as Steven walked in behind me watching me switch my little ass in front of him. He hadn't said a word devouring me with his beautiful blue eyes. His dark hair looked disheveled and his shirt was pulled out of his slacks so it was hard to tell if I had a big impact on him. I watched secretly as his slight glances turned into full out gawking with lust filled intensions. This is just what I wanted.

I smiled looking purposefully back over my shoulder at him watching his facial expressions as he was following my ass and not me. I abruptly stopped then said, "Well tiger, get whatever you want. I will not stop you."

I noticed his face finally look up to my eyes and quickly back to my breasts as I turned around to face him. He looked at me mischievously then said, "If I could have anything I want I'll take this." He reached out his hand grabbing my breasts. He began kissing me full on the mouth before wrapping his full arms around my tiny waistline hugging me closely. Then he said, "Baby I'm so sorry. Can I have another chance?" I was melting because this moment was what I had wanted for the five weeks of hell I went through and it came so easily it seemed. I wanted him to grovel and beg but the softness came out of me.

I then looked at him sternly then said, "Okay, Steven the only way this will happen tonight because I didn't leave you, you left me remember?"

He shook his head up and down yes, like a little boy and then I continued, "Is if you call the whore Candy right now and tell her you are staying for good. Tell her, she can go straight to hell. I mean every word verbatim too. No softness in your voice, no weakness, just a husband coming home to his wife for good. Oh and Steven, if you ever do this to me again, I'll be the one fucking, sucking, and giving every man I want some pussy, got it."

Again, he shook his head up and down in affirmation. The call was made with me standing right there by the phone listening to every word. When the phone was hung up I smiled then said, "Now, where were we?" He wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a long deep sweet kiss with tongue which sent chills up and down my spine. I felt his left hand needing and squeezing my breasts. I felt him pulling me closer into his arms feeling his male member pressing hard against my navel. I moaned as he kissed me deeply. The passion was still there and I was determined to keep it right here where it belonged. My husband slid his hand down my waist gripping my ass cheek with his right hand while still kissing me and needing my breast with his left hand. I felt my body shiver at the strength and conviction of his need for me. I felt the warmth begin growing ever so slowly between my thighs. I needed him inside me as he continued to fondle me in the hallway where we stood. I then stopped the kiss and told him to take me to the bedroom.

Steven is tall at six seven and had little trouble lifting my now small frame up into his arms as he nuzzled my neck the way he used to. I was ecstatic with his reaction towards me. I felt weightless as he lifted me carrying me quickly towards the bed, still placing expert little kisses on my neck and sensitive ear lobe area. This too sent a new set of warmth in between my thighs. I felt that all was perfect at this moment with my husband.

Steven laid me down on the bed as he continued his voracious kissing of my entire mouth, neck, ear lobe area, and shoulders. He slowly sexily removed one of my Spaghetti straps still slowly kissing with softer feather light kisses from my collar bone area towards my breasts. I was feeling the passion, desire, and want by his every touch as he while kissing me slid his right hand under the hem of my sundress. I felt his magical gifted hands lightly sliding up my thighs as his kissing continued. A thousand electric jolts began firing to my brain through the tingling touches of his hands. He was immensely talented with both his kisses and handy work as he finally reached between my thighs massaging softly the wetness between my thighs. I felt the tingles turn into a flaming heat as he stroked me. I moaned closing my eyes thinking to myself it had been way too long since I had my man.

Steven engulfed my left breast into his hot steaming mouth encircling the areola with his delicate tongue before trying to engulf the entire breast into his mouth. My body reacted to this as I arched my back towards his passionate mouth as he continued sucking, licking, and nibbling my entire breast. I felt the heat increasing tremendously and at the same time chills all over my body. I felt alive, wanted, and his need for me.

Steven was an expert at making me forget things existed in the outside world and he was once again complete with his illusion of tricks. I at the moment forgot why we were even here in our bedroom. It was because of his infidelity with that bitch, Candy. It was at this moment in the throes of my passion that I began to remember, after forgetting in the moment. My anger resurfaced anew. I decided to take control of this situation too. If Steven was to have me it would be on my terms not his.

I let him remove my panties with his nimble hands as he continued to massage my pussy with a purpose. I watched and felt wonderfully alive as he devoured my breasts. The wetness, the nerves he brought back alive from a dormant domain were all very real. I couldn't fake the need or yearning between my thighs neither. I arched my back in truth, moaned with ever increasing heightened pleasure in truth, and felt my inner core reaching hell fire heat. I felt the building of a sweet release as my husband Steven began to slowly descend down, down, and even further down with soft purposeful kissing. He devoured me.

I then allowed him to lick, suck, and eat my tastiness as his face was between my thighs. I let out yelps of pleasure as his expert devil of a tongue almost made me forget once more why we were here. I felt the building of that release getting closer and closer to a severe climax. I allowed this too to take place. Steven was doing a masterful job of eating my pussy. Then I thought about him doing this same thing to Candy. I told him to stop after my orgasm which completely took me away from the bedroom and had me floating in an island of ecstasy.

Steven astounded said, "What's the matter did I do something wrong?"

I was hot beyond belief wanting to continue but my anger came out instead. I said, "Come on Steven did you really think it would be that easy?" I wanted to kick myself because I didn't want him to run off to be with her again or push him away either. I did however, want him to beg and grovel for the best piece of ass he would ever have in his life. I wanted him to want me, desire me, and worship me from now on.

He then said, "Oh come on Baby, I did everything you asked of me, and I said I was sorry."

I smiled at his little attempt at righteousness then said, "Do you have a condom? If you don't then, I won't be giving you anything but a hand job. Not until you have been checked for a disease from the cunt you have been hanging around. I won't give in to your cock. Do you understand me Steven?"

Steven just looked at me with an incredulous look. I smiled wickedly wanting him to beg me for sex. I wanted him groveling at my feet. Cruel, yes I can be, especially when you make me cry for hours on end. I knew however, that I had him when I reached over grabbing his stiff cock after spitting in my hand lightly stroking it up and down. As I did this I said, "Okay, prize for door number one. A hand job it is, unless of course you run out and get some condoms? Then you can have this", and I slid my long red lacquered nails between my soft silky pinkness to entice the show. It was cruel yes but very effective.

A long time ago, I read that most men are ninety percent visual and the rest intellectual. My man was visual and I played on this to get what I wanted. It helps to have a winning hand in poker when you hold all the aces. Candy never had a real chance to rival me. I knew my husband and right now, with him staring at my soft delectable pussy lips in between my sliding red nails as I nimbly danced them in between my fingers, he was completely mine. His face was just inches away from it entranced, staring, and licking his lips with his devil of a tongue. I watched his face closely as he leered at my delightful charm with desire and greed. Realization for him was just setting in as I pinched my clitoris between my pointer finger and middle finger moaning for effect. I felt the juices of my slippery pussy as it must have made my treasure even more appealing to him.

I watched as his eyes realized the truth when he looked up at me. I then said, "Well hubby, what are you waiting for? This could all be yours if you just get to the drug store and get a box of condoms." I began slowly walking my fingers inside my pussy as I said this. "Oh," I continued, "Tiger, remember to get an energy drink too, because you're going to need it. I'll keep this warm for you so when you return it's all yours for the taking." I once again delved my fingers I was using into my hot, wetness and watched his eyes entranced on my sex.

Steven jumped off of the bed pulling his engorged angry looking cock from my other hand and threw on his trousers. He all but slid his shirt on, slipped his shoes on with no socks and flew out the door. I couldn't help but giggle as he left the house. I know he would be back in about ten minutes or so ready to continue. I was content with knowing that I would soon be deep into a passionate love making session with my husband. I wanted this moment and secured it with my tantalizing game play. It was perfect watching his lust for me. I already had one orgasm but knew that I would be getting another soon when he took me. I purred like a cat as I stretched out on the soft sheets thinking about this.

12