The Missionary Position Pt. 01

Story Info
Jack meets the only Hindu priest in town and his daughter.
3.1k words
3.47
41k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack yawned as he stood in his black clerical robe in front of the last temple in the quaint little village, waiting for the priest to lock up and go home. Yet another year had passed him by as his stature continued to grow with his church for being the most successful force behind the church's expansion. He had spread the message of the almighty to thousands of people in this strange eastern land, sometimes through diplomacy but mostly by coercion or to crudely put it, blackmail.

The emperor had enlisted the help of the missionaries to convert people into his religion to have a better chance at unifying the land. The plan was not working well in most parts of the country but he had found it easy to succeed by employing diplomacy and violence as necessary. Most men feared him and those who didn't at least respected him. Ones who did neither and took him lightly didn't last long.

He ran his hand across his balding scalp, wiping his slightly sweaty hair as he shifted his gaze to the end of the street to the priest's house. He saw a young woman in a yellow saree, probably in her early twenties, looking at him quizzically from the entrance of the priest's house. The woman quickly walked into the house when she saw him looking back at her.

Jack heard the sound of the heavy doors of the temple opening and walked towards it, once again trying to negotiate with the priest. He had already wasted enough time with the old man and had decided that the offer he was about to make was going to be final. "Hello again, Your Holiness." Jack greeted the priest mockingly, knowing he was in a position of strength.

"Hello, Jack." The priest greeted him back, not attempting to hide his contempt.

Jack stopped a few feet across from the man, his muscular 6 and a half foot frame towering over the short, skinny old man. Jack looked down at the priest and smiled with his arms behind his back.

He saw someone approaching them from the corner of his eye and turned his head in the direction. He saw the young woman in yellow approaching them and this time he looked at her properly. Jack thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid on on these lands since his arrival. She was a petite woman whose head barely reached his chest. Her creamy golden skin was damp with a thin layer of sweat and her shiny, straight hair which was braided reached her mid back. Her eyes looked like a dove's and she had short, sharp eyebrows which were arched perfectly. It did not look like her body was used to physical activity. He could neither say she was fat nor say that she was lean. Her hips were wide and her behind was bubbly, and he could see a tiny bit of fat peeking through on her torso below her perky little breasts.

He imagined her petite frame writhing beneath him in bed as he studied her and averted his gaze up to her eyes, smirking. He knew she had caught him staring and he turned towards the priest.

The woman whispered into the priest's ear and quickly started hurrying back home. The priest called out to her, "Rekha, tell your mother to prepare dinner." and turned to Jack.

"I came here today to make you my final offer. We are going to demolish your temple in 12 days. You have been assigned a plot of land 300 miles north of here to construct a new temple. Consider this your final notification." Jack turned around and started walking.

"But you haven't made your offer!" the priest yelled. Jack paused and turned around slightly and the priest walked up to him. "12 days is not enough time to prepare. My family needs more time. It would take time to make travel arrangements for my girls and boys and I don't have the money to do it."

Jack smiled as he got a nefarious idea. "Let us say I give you more time to prepare and make arrangements, how long would you need?" he looked at the priest blankly.

"60 days at least." said the priest.

Jack thought to himself, "My victory in this village must be absolute. What better way to do it than claiming the daughter of a priest of the heathens as my wife?"

Jack said to the priest, "I will give you 90 days of extra time, a plot of land near the temple for you to build a home for yourself and men to do it. And security for your people for six months until you can support yourselves on your own. As long as..."

"What do you want for that?" the priest interrupted him before Jack could finish.

"I am taking your daughter's hand in marriage." Jack simply stated. It was not a request or him asking for permission.

"What if I object?" the priest hissed through gritted teeth as he stepped closer to Jack as people in the street began to notice the conversation between the two.

Jack grabbed the priest by the back of his neck and forced him down to his knees and leaned down to the priest's ears and whispered, "You will spend the rest of your days in prison while your wife and daughters spend their days as concubines to my men you idiot. Or maybe I should send them to the barracks to 'entertain' my men. They are curious to see if their dicks will really fall off when it enters the daughter of a priest." He loosened his grip as he saw the priest sobbing. "You will send her to my church tomorrow morning..." He sneered as he pushed him to the ground and proceeded to step over his body to get on his horse.

A few hours after the marriage...

Jack's lips curled into a grin as he escorted Rekha into their marital boudoir. Once she was inside, he turned and pointedly locked the door, pocketing the key. He idly wondered if she knew what he had in mind for her. He didn't know what the local tradition was, and he didn't much care. It was, after all, so much idolatry. No, it was time to make her his wife, like God intended.

His new wife walked into the room, gracefully and tentatively, thinking about all the men and their proposals of betrothal she had rejected for years, only to end up with a man almost as old as her father. She looked around at the room, set up in such an alien way, a large bed at the end opposite to the door. Her family had always slept on the floor, the traditional way. A cross hung above it in the wall, made of the finest wood and craftsmanship.

Suddenly, she heard the lock clicking and turned around. She had always known this would happen but had hoped it would be later down the road. She had hoped for her husband to be a gentleman who would ask her if she would like to get to know each other.

He turned to her. It was interesting, if you had asked him but six months earlier, he would have said that there were no women alive who were more beautiful than those in England. But there was something about her which did truly call to him, which drove him to possess her. He was doing this to break the hold her family had over these people's souls yes, but... it wasn't a hardship.

The layers and layers of her bridal clothing was beginning to make her slightly sweaty. She carefully dabbed at the sweat near the red dot on her forehead and found that it was already coming off, mixing with her sweat. She wanted to let her hair fall loose but was not sure if her new husband would like it.

Was this the first time they'd actually been alone together? It must have been. Her father would never have allowed it otherwise.

"You know why we're here, don't you, my bride?" He asked after a moment. Just being in a room alone with her had a powerful effect on him, and he felt himself grow stiff.

Her heart sank as she averted her eyes to the floor and saw a bulge on his clothing near his thighs. She didn't pay attention to his words. "Could you please repeat yourself?" She whispered to him, afraid she had made him a little angry.

"I think you understand me." He said, his voice calm. "I've overheard people talking about me when they think I can't hear. They say I don't even have an accent anymore." He stepped forward, reaching out, and placing his hands on the side of her arms.

"We've been wed before the people and before God. And that means that we are now of one flesh. It's time we make that physical, as well as spiritual." In truth, he hadn't been with a woman since he took up the cross and left on his Mission, and he was simply aching for the pleasures a woman's touch could bring. Some of the other men strayed, he knew. Took mistresses, or visited prostitutes. But Jack had kept pure, and he now expected to receive his reward for his purity.

He reached out and started to pull at the clasp to her saree. "I want to see you." He said by way of explanation. "I deserve to see you."

She did understand him, perfectly. She knew resistance would only make things worse. She halfheartedly attempted to resist his attempts at disrobing her. "We were wed before the people, yes. But not my Gods. Please let me at least say a prayer to my Gods and stick to my traditions. We shouldn't be doing this without doing the relevant rituals first!" She pleaded with him in whispers.

Tears began forming in her eyes as he didn't seem to listen, his grip on her clothes becoming tighter as his strong hands began tearing her clothes apart easily as she realized in awe and fear simultaneously that he was not even trying to rip them open. She began backing away from him as only one layer of thin clothing covered her upper body.

She saw his chest heaving as he breathed hard, her eyes level with his chest. His broad upper body towering over her petite frame, her innocent eyes resigned in defeat. She realized her attempts at trying to stop things will prove to be futile as her back bumped into the wall.

"Your gods are false, nothing more than a pagan superstition perpetrated by Satan himself. My God is the living God, the one, true God. And I will not have my wife say anything other than that simple truth, ever again. As this is our wedding day I'll forget that you said that, but just this one time only." The words came out from between his lips almost in a hiss, and true fire flared in his eyes.

She grew terrified as she heard him get angry, her eyes quickly moving towards the floor.

He pulled, watching her outer layers fall from her, a fresh eagerness sending a tingle running through his skin. She stepped back, as though to delay the inevitable, but he knew she had nowhere to run. He had to stop himself from saying something in glee as she backed against the wall, obviously startled at the contact.

"Let me see what belongs to me..." He said again, reaching out to take a hold of her undergarment. He pulled, drawing it free of her, exposing her nude form to his gaze. The beauty he beheld literally stopped him for a moment as his eyes ran up and down her. "You're as glorious as I had dreamed." He said. He placed one hand on the wall, just above her shoulder, trapping her in place with his body. With his free hand he reached out and cupped her breast, his thumb on her nipple. It felt like it was made for his hand.

She felt shame as she felt him remove the last piece of clothing covering her breasts. Her nipples growing hard at the contact with the cold air. She sucked some air in quickly as her nude breasts began heaving and her heart began to race as one hand of his blocked her way out and his other moved towards her breasts.

She couldn't help noticing the size of his hands which were clearly much bigger than most men's she had seen before. His shirt stretched and became tight against his arms as he reached towards her, the outline of his huge arms and his lustful eyes sending mixed signals through her body.

She gripped his forearm just as he felt her breast for the first time. Her nails dug into his skin as she felt his thumb on her breast. She didn't want him to know that her body was betraying her. She began praying to her Gods in a whisper, hoping he wouldn't know what she was doing.

Jack's lips parted in pleasure as he felt her nipple harden under her thumb. He knew not of what she was thinking, but at least her body responded as a woman's should. His delight did curdle as he heard her whisper words, words he recognized as a fairly archaic prayer. This sent a bolt of anger running through him. With his free hand he reached up and clamped his fingers over her mouth.

"No. No. My wife does not pray to idols, to false fictions. If she prays to anyone, she prays to the living god. And she has no need to pray right now." He lifted his hand from her mouth, just a hair. "You do understand me, don't you, wife?"

She shuddered as she felt his hand covering her mouth, his callused hand pressing against her soft and tender lips. She stopped what she was doing as she felt a tiny bit of sweat from his palms get past her lips into her mouth.

She looked terrified. Good, he thought. It was right for a woman to be afraid of her husband, so that she might strive to please him. He paused for a moment, his hand still on her breast, then he shifted his grip down, to her hips, to her bottom. Without warning he hugged her to him, lifting her, and carried her over to the bed, depositing her in a heap.

She yelped as he hugged her and lifted her up with almost no effort. She felt his powerful arms envelop her soft buttery skin, as her breasts were crushed against his muscular chest. Her loose hair fell forward, covering her face partly. She felt his manhood brush against her body through his clothing. She had expected him to be proportionate and was not surprised by his size, though she couldn't judge how big he was going to be through the clothing. She knew it was going to be a uncomfortable experience for her petite body.

"I have been curious about one thing, and no one has dared to tell me - did your false gods demand that a woman remain untouched until her wedding day?"

His eyes flashed.

She heard him ask her the question and saw her first chance since all this started to get back at him. "No. Our people wrote a book on sexual positions and sexual practices with reverence. Our Gods didn't condemn natural needs of the human body." She knew her words would disappoint him, she almost smirked at him before she realized with horror her words might have made him abandon his plans about being gentle. "I did not mean that, wait." She started stammering, searching for an excuse.

Jack's lip curled in a frown. "By that encouragement of sin alone you should have known they were false. The church says that you should be forgiven your indiscretions due to your ignorance, but I disagree. I know you people well, you're as intelligent as any."

He spoke as though he was delivering a lecture, but his body language was anything but. He hastily drew his wedding coat off, disposing of it in a corner. It was followed soon by his shirt, and then his pants. He had dressed in a formal European style for the occasion, utterly disregarding the heat and humidity. Finally he drew down his underwear, exposing his already quite hard cock to the air. With a feral intensity he reached down, grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed, then with his hands he spread her knees wide. He stared at her sex, his thoughts opaque aside from his obvious lust.

He lined his cock up to her pussy, then he leaned over, his cock head running along her lips. "I do intend to love you, wife. You asked me to wait. I am waiting. Is there something you wish to say before we become one flesh...?"

She looked at him with awe in her eyes, his perfectly toned body coming into view bit by bit as he took of his clothes one piece at a time. She bit her lips slightly as she saw his chiseled torso come into view. He looked so different than other men she had seen. She was used to men being skinny and she had seen men who were fat and loose. But she had never seen a man who reminded her of a bull like him.

She tucked her hair behind her ears sitting up. She slowly began moving away from him on the bed halfheartedly. She finally watched him become completely naked and gazed upon his groin for the first time. It was bigger than any she had seen before but not by much. What truly made her have second thoughts was his thickness since it was almost as thick as her wrist. It was throbbing and veiny and she didn't see him make his move until it was too late.

She gasped in surprise loudly as she felt his hard, rough hands grab her hips painfully. She cried out in pain as she was dragged towards him and had her knees pulled apart viciously. He didn't even seem to notice her attempts at closing her thighs as he gripped her legs tightly. She heard his words and closed her eyes in response. Unsure if she wanted this or not. Her sex finally started to swell slightly under her husband's lustful eyes.