The Missionary's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed for him to stop, begged for respite but he kept pounding relentlessly, mercilessly, gleefully. He was grunting like an animal, his serpent sliding in and out of my body, probing ever harder, faster and deeper, taking and demanding more, ever the insatiable beast. The fire lapped at my skin, left me feverish and covered in beads of sweat. He let go of my hands and grabbed my throat. He was chocking me as he pounded at me with the devils fury. I tried to pull them away but I was a helpless child in his grip. Dark spots started to dance around the edges of my vision and suddenly there was a fire igniting inside my loins. I felt a heat rising in me and spreading and pulsing and glowing and the most amazing sensation came over me and for a moment there were no thoughts in my head and my entire being was radiating a holy light and it was glorious and I knew immediately that God must have sent his hole spirit down to ease my pain and I felt a calm wash over me and I understood that He had a plan. The brute lifted his hands and beat his chest and roar on top of me and I knew that he felt the presence too.

12