The Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
The lessons begin.
1.7k words
4.43
14.1k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are the continuing tales of Libby and her life as a prisoner. I recomend reading part one first.

Half an hour later her mind still racing she was descending the main staircase when a shock of blond curls nearly knocked her down the final flight. She gripped the banister as the blond mop straightened up and began gushing apologies

‘I am so so so sorry, its just I've been late three times this week and I don’t want Christopher getting hold of my ass again, are you ok Jonathan will kill me if I injure you on you’re first full day here.’

Libby started to laugh ‘Do you always talk this much?, I’m fine, nothing broken. My names Libby’ She smiled at the new girl who had bright blue eyes which sparkled. She was slim built but at about 6 foot she looked down on Libby.

‘I’m charlotte, my friends call me Charlie.’

‘We’d better run then if we’re late, I've met Christopher and I don’t want to meet him alone thanks.’

They both tumbled into the main hall giggling at the comments they had been making about Christopher.

Charlie had just told Libby how one of the girls had once taken him to literally when he had demanded she was rougher when she was giving him a blow job and had put him in bed for three days.' He still had the teeth marks the following week.’ roared Charlie.

‘I TRUST YOU TWO HAVE FINISHED!’ It was her captor ‘ I will excuse you this once Libby as you are new, but you Charlotte know better than to be late’

‘I’m sorry Sir I was,’ she began but Libby cut her off ‘ It was my fault sir, I got lost and Charlie was kind enough to help me find my way. I kept her talking too long.’

‘I can see we aren’t going to get to the truth this way.’ he was walking towards the girls.

‘ Are you sure it was you’re fault Libby?’ he was looking directly into her eyes

‘Yes.’ she stammered but now Charlie spoke up

‘It was my fault. I nearly knocked her down the stairs sir.’ she was pleading holding on to his arm.

‘I think they should be taught a lesson don’t you class?’ for the first time she became aware of the 15 or so other girls all sitting primly around the room. A few were now nodding their approval.

‘Follow me please.’ Jonathan led them into the middle of the room. There was a large knee high coffee table with a small side table near by. To Libby's horror she could see an assortment of whips and restraints laid out, she ran her eyes over the lengths of rope and pairs of handcuffs.

Jonathan pushed her down onto the coffee table and ordered two of the girls to tie her down. They spread her legs wide and tied them to the legs they then took her arms from Jonathan and repeated the process. Charlie was brought over struggling and kicking, she caught Jonathan on the shin and he slapped her face hard “you should know by now I can be kind or I can be cruel, you choose which one by you’re actions.”

He brought her over to where Libby lay and pushed her down so that they were in the 69 position. She was then tied there by the other girls, trapping her pussy just inches from Libby’s mouth.

“Now ladies, I’m going to whip you BUT the length oft the punishment depends on you.” he smiled walking over to the smaller table and selecting a long many tailed whip which he cracked, demonstrating its power. “ I will whip Charlie for as long as it takes you to make Libby cum. You will then switch places and Libby will be whipped until Charlie cum’s. Understand”

Libby’s mind was racing she had never even thought about being with a women how on earth was she going to make Charlie cum. She looked at her pussy for the first time; she noticed how it was already glistening as if she was looking forward to it. She felt the first stroke vibrate through Charlie’s body, seconds later she felt her tongue reach out and flick her clit. The shock of it made her jump bringing her mind back to the task in hand. Charlie was obviously no stranger to the art of eating pussy and began alternately flicking and circling her clit, teasing it and making Libby squirm. Delighting at the new sensations being inflicted upon her. As the whipping increased in intensity so did Charlie’s treatment of Libby's overheating pussy. She was now sucking on her clit sending shudders through Libby adding to the fire she could feel building in her belly. She wriggled her hips trying to get Charlie to plunge deep into her filling the aching hole and send her into ecstasy.

“Try her” someone whispered in her ear, she turned her head trying to see who was talking to her but they had gone. She looked at Charlie’s pussy again and found that she wanted to do as she had been told. Heart racing she tentatively brushed her tongue against Charlie’s bud; She was rewarded with a moan from the blonde’s lips. Slowly Libby began exploring her folds with her tongue, probing and caressing. Charlie had begun plunging her tongue deep into Libby, pushing her closer to the edge. She felt the strokes of the whip loose some of their ferocity and it became apparent that they were being watched closely. Libby was pumping her tongue deep into Charlie sucking on her clit as she did, the other girl mirrored her and Libby moaned loudly lapping at the pussy above her desperate to take the bringer of such pleasure to the same plane of ecstasy as she was nearing. With a scream Charlie slammed her pussy down hard on Libby’s face. Libby drank down the cream that was flooding her face and bucked as much as her bonds allowed as her own orgasm took over her senses.

As Libby returned to earth she was aware that the whipping had stopped as promised, Charlie lay on top of her, her head resting on Libby’s thigh panting, small spasms still shook her body.

The girls were untied and Charlie was pushed down onto the table, the cold of the wood against the angry red welts that cross crossed her back and buttocks making her yelp and try to get up. Jonathan dragged Libby over and pushed her into place forcing Charlie down again. Once they were both secured into place Jonathan picked up the whip again.

“Brace yourself my dear.” her purred. The stinging blow caused Libby to yelp and struggle to get away.

“ If you want it to stop you must make her cum, again!” He laughed at her bringing the whip down.

She steeled herself against the blows, the pain coursed through her making her twitch but she wanted to bring an end to this torment as soon as possible. She nuzzled her face into Charlie’s sticky pussy and began sucking and licking like woman possessed. Soon the girl’s whimpers of pain had become moans of pleasure as she squirmed on Libby's tongue. She felt Charlie’s tongue on her own clit and gasped as the girl began expertly tongue fucking her. The contrast between the kiss of the whip and Charlie’s caresses were pushing her fast towards another climax but she was determined to make Charlie cum first.

“Let her have her hands back.” She heard Jonathan order and her hands were untied. She pushed a tentative finger into the pussy beneath her and was rewarded with an animal growl from Charlie; She began working the finger in and out mesmerised by the writhing form below. Growing more confident and aware that the whip was lighter on her skin now she added first one then another until she had four fingers inside her friend. Charlie was yelling and screaming now as Libby pounded into her, she was raising her hips as much as she could, Libby’s pussy forgotten lost in the moment. It wasn’t long before she tensed, her muscles clamped down on Libby’s fingers and she howled as the wave crashed over her. The sight of her loosing control teamed with the sting of the whip pushed Libby over the edge and she shuddered feeling her own pussy tighten. The girls collapsed into each other and it was only when Charlie began to shift uncomfortably Libby remembered her wounds. Libby climbed off Charlie as soon as they were released and collapsed onto a near by sofa. Charlie sat next to her, both girls trying to avoid leaning their burning backs against the seat.

“Well-done ladies, I think you may be ready for me after all.” the cruel voice startled Libby and she saw Christopher as he got up from the sofa where he had been lying. A relived looking redhead moved back towards the group, Her shoulders were bare and their redness glowed against the black of her halter neck top. She had what could only be cum running down her chin and in her hair it didn’t take a genius to work out that she had just been face fucked by the beast of a man.

“ I owe you an apology Chris, I didn’t DREAM the girls would perform so well.” Christopher was leering at Libby and he stepped closer at the older brothers comments “BUT you have had Charlie once this week and Libby is still under my instruction, so I am afraid you will have to go elsewhere for your games.” Jonathan had a protective hand on each girl’s arm. Christopher's face became black as thunder.

“You can’t protect them forever Jon. I will have her and I will break her!” He was looking straight into Libby’s eyes. He swept from the room slamming the door behind him causing the women to jump.

“I apologise for my brother’s arrogance, but I assure you that I will do everything I can to stop him getting to you, UNTIL I think you are ready.”

To be continued.......