The Mistake Pt. 02

Story Info
Wickedness sometimes takes the most purest of forms.
16.1k words
3.96
61.9k
59

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers

Author's note: This is the second part of this tale. It only contains references to incest but it felt odd posting it somewhere else as it's an ongoing story. It can be read on it's own but I would recommend checking out part one first though.

Big thanks to CharlieB4 for helping me edit.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Hello. I'm Sam and you might remember me from the last part of this story. I'm here to tell you that there's not much incest going on in this installment of the story. Don't worry though. I'll be back in the next part, fucking my mother again. If you really can't handle the lack of incest then maybe you should give this one a pass until the next one gets posted. It's a decent read though. My sister can be a wicked little thing.

The Mistake - Part Two

The smell of the food was delicious. Bacon wrapped filet mignon with roasted potatoes and a red wine sauce. Not my best work but with what I'd had to work with I thought I had outdone myself. The others certainly weren't stingy with their compliments.

"This is delicious Claire," Rose said from across the table. "How on god's earth have you managed to get this good so fast?"

"It's nothing special," I said, acting suitably modest. I loved the compliment though. And I was good. Damn good.

"Oh but it is," she insisted, giving me her trademark friendly smile. "At eighteen I couldn't even cook mac and cheese, let alone for more than one person."

"You still can't mom," Liam said from his seat next to mine.

"Oh shush you," she retorted with a pretend huff and a smile.

"Definitely a keeper, this one," Nicholas, Liam's father, said. His dark, almost black eyes landed on me. "Try not to let this one get away."

Liam squirmed in his seat. "Daad..." he said, voice low, obviously embarrassed.

"What?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "Forgetting what grandpa used to say? If you can't pay your partner a compliment when it's deserved you don't deserve to keep them."

Liam mumbled something and looked down at his plate. "This is really good..."

I gave him a smile, perhaps enjoying his discomfort a little too much. "Thank you babe," I said. He gave me a glance and a small grin.

This wasn't the first time I had cooked dinner for Liam's parents. Usually I would just help Rose out but today I had wanted to do something special. I had just gotten back from a three week camping trip with my own family earlier in the day and I had missed him terribly while away. The day was special for other reasons too but those weren't exactly dinner conversation topics.

I was staying the entire weekend and we had everything planned out in minute detail. I was almost giddy with anticipation and excitement.

Evening couldn't arrive soon enough.

"Let me help with that," I said when dinner was over and Rose began clearing the dishes away.

"Oh you don't have to do that," she said even as she had to support herself with one hand while picking up plates with the other. "You cooked it so it's only proper someone else clears it away."

"Oh I've never been much for doing things their proper way," I said and began helping her.

She tried once more to get me to leave it but I just waved it away. A skiing accident, that's how she had injured her knee. Usually she had to use a cane to get around but I had figured out pretty quick that she was extremely embarrassed about it, opting to use it as little as possible. This was why it was me helping her with the dishes and not Nicolas or Liam. I could at least pretend that I wasn't doing it just to help her out. If either of them tried that it would only end in embarrassment for her, despite assurance that it wasn't because of her injury.

Slightly annoying that, how some people work. But it is what it is.

Sure made me look good though. Not that I really needed it. Appearing like the nice and kind innocent little girl was something I had perfected long ago. Few people knew the real me. Sam, my brother, was one of the two who did, my boyfriend being the other.

Strictly speaking that was fifty percent too many but it couldn't be helped. Sam had caught me red handed so there hadn't been any way to explain it as anything other than what it was. Still, he had been pretty cool about it and had only used it against me once. Though, after what had happened earlier in the morning I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. Shocking that, but I suppose more outrageous things have happened.

And really, in my position, who was I to judge?

-o-o-o-o-o-

After dinner me and Liam decided to watch a movie together and snuggle on the sofa. Not exactly what was on my mind but it was an excellent way to make time pass a little quicker. Rose and Nicholas let us be, deciding to watch a movie of their own in the downstairs living room. Something about not being interested in what us young'uns wanted to watch.

Well, their house had plenty of space so it wasn't a problem. We just moved to one of the two upstairs living rooms. Anyone who entered the Wallace's house, or even saw it from a distance, would be able to figure out fairly quick that they were pretty well off.

Nicholas was a bigshot lawyer and earned enough that the job Rose used to have had been nothing but a way to keep herself busy. With her injury though she had been pretty much forced into the role of a housewife. Or at least that's what Liam had told me since we started dating almost a year ago.

For my part I didn't really care about any of that. I had been accused on more than one occasion of only being with Liam for his family money by jealous girls who supposedly were my friends. Ignorant cunts, the lot of them. Had they spent even a minute considering the shit they were spewing they would have realized that I needed money as much as I needed more bitchy girlfriends. Really, they just wanted to bang 'one of the hot football guys'.

Dad was making at least as much as Nicholas, if not more, and Sam made equal that. Their company was growing at an almost alarming rate and by the time I finished college I was pretty much guaranteed a job at a multi million dollar venture. I had actually wanted to skip college all together and begin working right away but both Sam and dad had convinced me to finish my degree first. I had agreed reluctantly.

But I suppose a few more years of studying while having my every need taken care of wasn't such a bad thing. I guess I was a little spoiled. Hell, I knew I was.

But it is what it is.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Finally evening rolled around. The time when Liam's parents usually went to bed was mere minutes away and I was virtually buzzing with excitement. Things were about to get real, real fast.

I was in one of the big bathrooms of the house staring at myself in the floor to ceiling sized mirror, making sure everything was perfect. My bag lay open behind me with nearly all of its content strewn out on the floor. It had taken me nearly an hour but I was finally coming up to the point where I was satisfied enough.

The dark stockings, those had been the hardest thing to pick out in the store. With my infuriatingly pale skin and its refusal to catch even the slightest of tans it would have been much easier to pick out a pair of bright colored ones. But he had said black so that's what I had gotten.

Almost equally hard to pick out had been the garter belt holding them up. After much deliberation light pink, silky smooth had been the one I settled on, with black lace to match the stockings. Compared to that picking out a matching bra was super easy.

Yep, I was as ready as I could be. The scorching shower I had taken made sure I was as clean as I could be and a few puffs of his favorite perfume took care of the rest. I still had to apply some makeup and do my hair up but that would have to wait just a little longer. I didn't bother packing my stuff up. It wouldn't be needed yet. No, instead I slipped on my baggy and completely unsexy pink pajamas, making sure it covered every area of my body.

Game time.

I found Liam in his room, sitting on his bed and watching a ball game on the TV, obviously waiting for me. As soon as I stepped inside he turned it off.

"That took a while," he said, sitting up straight. "You ready?"

I let out a yawn. "Yeah. Sorry, almost feel asleep in the bath. Didn't get much sleep last night." Damn Sam, keeping me up with his shenanigans.

The half eaten bowl of potato chips stood next to a glass of coke on the bedside table. I grabbed the bowl and snuggled up next to him, head on his chest. He had a nice chest. Very muscular thanks to him being on the football team.

"I love these chips," I said, taking a bite. I held up a piece to his mouth and he took it with a crunch. "What flavor did you say they were?"

"Just regular barbecue," he answered and took another one on his own.

"Mmm weird," I said, snuggling into him. "Tastes different."

"What about this," he said and placed one of the chips halfway into his mouth, grinning at me before leaning down. I mirrored his grin and followed suit, catching his lips and half of the chip with my own.

"Mmmnope," I said as we parted a few seconds later. "Still tastes weird."

"You're weird," he said before leaning down for a second kiss, sans chip that time.

It lasted much longer and was much more heated. He was a pretty good kisser and it was nice, sending nervous tingles all throughout my body. He really was a sweet guy, Liam. Perfect boyfriend material. Nice and kind. The kind of guy parents love. And they did, both of them.

But just like with any other nineteen year old, testosterone had a tendency to run high. Especially since he was so physically active. It didn't take long before the kiss turned to much more than just that. I didn't mind it, the full on make out session that followed. After all, it had been three weeks since last we were in a position like this.

I didn't even mind the boob gropes, the neck kissing, or the tent that appeared in his boxer shorts. I did, however, mind when one of his hands began moving in the direction of my waist.

"Liam..." I said, slightly out of breath, grabbing his wrist.

He understood, replacing the hand on top of the breast it had previously been squeezing, but did not stop sucking my neck. It didn't take long though, for the hand to snake back down there.

"Babe... no..." I breathed, pushing his hand away.

A heavy breath against my neck. That was the only sign of frustration on his part.

"Sorry," he mumbled and pulled his hand back.

"I'm sorry," I echoed in a small voice. "I'm just... not..."

"It's okay," he said, leaning away from my neck, looking deep into my eyes. They were dark, almost black, just like his father's. "I understand. You don't... have to explain."

"It's not fair... to you," I said, throwing a brief glance down at his waist. He was rock hard, his boxers pointing straight up.

"Don't worry baby," he said and gave me a one armed squeeze. "I can wait. You're worth it."

I laid my head back down on his chest, hugging him close. "I don't deserve you."

"You got that one all wrong," he said, reaching out to grab his glass of coke. "I'm the one who doesn't deserve you."

They're a rare breed, guys like him. The complete package if you will. Good looking, strong and well toned. Outgoing, popular, comes from a respectable family, and above all else extremely patient. Almost to a fault. I still believed what I said was true. I didn't deserve him.

We continued to just snuggle like that for a while, turning the TV back on to watch whatever. His tent didn't go down and one of his hands kept toying with my breast a bit. It wasn't unpleasant and he did succeed in making me a little hot and bothered.

There was some movie playing but I didn't know which one. It was already more than halfway through when we turned the TV on. The bowl of chips was soon empty though.

"Claire...?" he asked, his hand drawing circles on my back. It felt nice, warm and snuggly.

"Yeah babe?"

"Do you think... uhm... you could..." he said, hesitating, not wanting to say it outright. I knew what he wanted.

I turned my head, looking up at him, noticing that his glass was empty in passing, and smiled at him.

"Of course. Anything for you babe," I said.

A gasp, swift and sudden, was his reaction when I moved my hand over to his boxer's tent. Familiar heat radiated from it into my hand. He was quite sizable but not monstrously so. Just a little above average. Yet another quality to add to the 'perfect boyfriend' list.

Another gasp escaped him when my deft hand pulled his boxers down, his erection springing free and bouncing against his gray t-shirt clad stomach. The tip was already glistening slightly. A thick vein, running from the base all the way to the head pulsed as he contracted his muscles.

Without a word I lay back down on his chest before grabbing it. My middle finger just barely touched my thumb, such was his girth.

"Fuck," he whispered when I slowly began stroking it. I was well used to it and to be honest, the movie was far more interesting.

It went on for about five minutes, all the while his breath getting heavier and heavier. At some point his hands reached around to play with my breasts again. "Babe... can you... maybe...?"

I let out a sigh, already knowing that he would ask. "Can't you come like this? My arm is getting a little tired."

"Maybe..." he said but I could tell what he really wanted. "If you go a little faster."

I looked up at him, searching his eyes. They were cloudy with lust. With another sigh I said, "Fine. Just let me go to the bathroom first."

Two minutes later I returned with a wad of paper in my hand. He had rearranged himself into a proper lying position and taken his clothes off completely. The familiar tent was back, now made up by the blanket he had pulled over himself. His eyes were half closed and I could see the hunger in them.

"Okay babe," I said and sat down on the bed. With a quick yank I pulled the blanket off. "But you have to promise to tell me when it's about to happen."

"Yeah... yeah. Of course... babe," he said, his voice a little drawn out.

He was newly shaved down there, I could tell, and was that... lavender? How weird. Had he done that just for me? Cute, I suppose, in a way. Not exactly the smell one would think of when picturing a dick. But it was what it was.

As soon as the head entered my mouth and my lips closed around his shaft he let out a long, drawn out sigh. I had my tongue pulled as far back as I could and really, there wasn't much friction going on at all when I slowly began to bob up and down, half an inch at most. I suspected it wasn't so much the actual blowjob, if you could even call it that, but simply the act of having his dick in my mouth that turned him on so.

I suppose it helped that he didn't actually know what a real blowjob was supposed to feel like. His imagination would take care of the rest. It took exactly four minutes and thirty two seconds — yes I timed it — before the hand on my shoulder fell limp down onto his thigh. That was the moment I had been waiting for and I immediately pulled his dick out of my mouth. There was a little saliva on it, yes, but for the most part it hadn't even touched much of anything.

"Glad that's over with," I mumbled to myself, stretching my back and hearing it crack.

I glanced at his face even though I already knew what I would find. His eyes were closed and his lips slightly parted, his chest rising and falling as he slept. The empty coke glass stood on the bedside table.

Why couldn't they make sleeping pills that worked a little faster?

Well, no point in waiting around.

Unfolding the wad of paper I had fetched earlier I got out the syringe I had hidden in there. It was already measured out and ready so all I had to do was hold it up to the light and tap it a few times, squirting out just a tiny drop. The first time I had done this it had taken me forever to even get this far. Now it came as easy as breathing.

Scooting back down the bed, careful not to poke anything with the syringe, I grabbed his foot and pulled it into my lap. Left calf this time, I think. It wasn't a large dose by any standards, just enough to keep him out in combination with the sleeping pill. It wasn't strictly needed but since it is possible to wake up from just pills I wasn't going to risk it. It had other advantages as well but those didn't come into play until much later.

"Sleep tight, babe," I said and gave his cheek a tap after pulling the covers up to his neck.

I threw off my, to be frank, horrid pajamas before heading back to the bathroom, opting to just leave them there on the floor. He would see it when he woke up.

All that was left for me to do was fix up my hair and put on some makeup. The hair was easy; I just tied it up with a large silk bow, the black material a stark contrast to my super blond hair. The makeup took a little longer though but I didn't mind, even enjoyed the meticulous work. After all, everything had to be perfect for this very special day.

Oh, and I had to brush my teeth, yes that was important, especially after eating dick and chips. Heh. Dick n' Chips. Now what a dish that would be to treat the in-laws to.

To finish it all off I slipped into a little longer than waist level black silken robe, tying it shut around me with a white silk string.

I felt hot as fuck. And to hell with modesty, I looked hot as fuck too.

Perfect.

-o-o-o-o-o-

The house felt eerie quiet as I made my way through it. There was this feeling in the air that I couldn't place my finger on. It felt... cold and a little... distant? No, not distant, but... callous? Yes that was it. It was like the house knew what I was doing, understood what was going on inside it, and did not approve.

But that was just silly, I knew. Houses didn't have feelings or opinions.

Did that mean that I was the one feeling bad for what I was doing? In many ways yes, I did feel bad, but in even more ways no. It was regrettable yes, but this was the best way, the only way some would argue that this could ever go down.

I reached the basement stairs and stopped. Music, low and slow, a tune I recognized and loved reached my ears. It represented so much to me, nay, to us. A smile slowly spread over my lips, my chest feeling all bubbly. I resisted the urge to bounce down the stairs.

Why should I apologize for being what I am and wanting what I want?

To hell with that crap.

It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

I began descending the stairs, not hesitating and not feeling the least bit bad about it. Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em all. Cunts the lot of them, every single one who would sit on their high fucking horse and tell me I should feel bad for what I was doing.

"Hey there gorgeous."

My smile grew even bigger when I reached the bottom and turned the corner into the den. My eyes were immediately drawn to him. Tall, at least a head higher than me, slender and also wearing a black silk robe. He stood with his arms crossed, arms that I knew were strong and toned and oh so wonderful to have wrapped around me. I threw composure out the window and rushed towards him.

"Nikki!" I exclaimed and jumped, literally throwing myself at him.

He stumbled as my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms his neck. It was close but he managed to steady himself, catching me with his strong hands. They felt soooo good, lodged under my ass to hold me up.

"You missed me?" he asked, a big grin on his beautiful face, his dark eyes playful.

I didn't respond with words. Instead I ran a hand through his short black hair and attacked his lips. It caught him off guard and he nearly stumbled again, having to lean against the back of the sofa directly behind him.

nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers