The Mistake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers

It felt so good, so right to be back in his arms. Three weeks felt like a fucking lifetime.

"I take it that's a..." He had to pause as I sucked on his lower lip. "... yes."

"More than words can describe," I said, burying my face in his neck and hugging him close.

"You have no idea how hard it was to resist grabbing you the moment you stepped through the door," he said, one of his hands running up my back. I melted into him.

"Oh please," I said into his neck. "I had to act all loveydovey with that wimp of a son of yours while all I wanted was to pounce on you."

I felt him grin. "He's not the most strong willed," he agreed. "You were gentle with him?"

"Of course. Always," I said, nuzzling into him. "But I hate it, having to lie to him and sneak around like this. Why can't we just be together like normal people." It was rhetoric. I knew why.

He turned us around, setting me down on the backrest of the sofa. I didn't let go, squeezing my legs harder around his waist. It did free up his hands though and I got goosebumps on my skin when I felt one of them in my hair, stroking my neck.

"It is regrettable that it has to be this way," he said.

"It's going to break him you know. If he ever found out," I said, leaning back to stare into his beautiful eyes. I wanted to live in there, be with him forever. "He's one of the few genuinely good guys in this world and I could destroy that with a single sentence. It's not fair."

"Do you want to break it off then?" he asked. Immediately I froze. Was he suggesting...? "Only meet in hotels and cars? Sneak around even more?"

I shook my head, both at my silly misunderstanding and to his question.

"No. That would mean even less time together," I said. "This is the best way."

"But how long before he gets tired of waiting around, or worse, figures something out?" He was concerned for his son, I could see that. He should be. As was I but probably not as much.

"No risk," I said, shaking my head. "He still believes the whole spiel about not wanting to have sex before I'm married. And I've made it clear that I want to finish college before that's even considered."

His lips turned into a sad smile. "So a while then."

"Yeah. Although I'm reasonably sure I could screw the whole football team in front of him and he would still think nothing but the world of me," I said, playing with the front of his robe. I could feel muscles underneath and the temptation to rip it open was strong. "You though, I'm not so sure he would be able to overlook that."

He let out a sigh and shook his head. "Lets not talk about that anymore. You're here, I'm here. You're beautiful and I'm a horny old guy," he said and as he did he pushed his hips forward a bit, pressing what I had already felt against me a little harder. I mirrored the gesture, pulling him even harder against me with my legs.

"Besides," he continued. "This is supposed to be a happy day and I got you something."

"You did?" I asked, unable to hold back a grin. "What is it?"

"A pony."

My eyes went wide. "Get the fuck out," I exclaimed and slapped his shoulder. "Did you really?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No but you should have seen your face."

"Asshole," I whined and gave him another playful shove, all the while smiling. "I've always wanted a pony. Well, when I was younger."

"Maybe we could work something out," he said before nodding over my shoulder. "But for now you'll have to make do with that."

Twisting my neck around I followed his gaze. I hadn't had time to really take in the room proper so it was a little shocking to see all the preparations he had made. The large fireplace was lit and the entire room had been submerged in dim candlelight. Dozens of them were spread out on different surfaces. In the ceiling there was a dance show going on, created by the light reflected off the small indoor pool.

On the sofa table, right next to two already poured wine glasses, sat a small paper wrapped box, bow and everything.

"Ooo," I let out. "I love presents. But you didn't have to do that."

"I know," he said as he let me down, catching my lips in a quick kiss as he did. "But I wanted to. And it's really more for the both of us anyway."

I quickly skipped around the sofa, grinning like a kid at Christmas. I fell to my knees next to the table, the thick and soft rug dampening the fall. I've never been good at taking it slow when it comes to presents and this time was no different. Pieces of ripped paper and string, way more than what was really necessary, flew all around me.

Inside the box was a single piece of paper. My heart almost sank before I began reading it. Tickets for two, first class, to Miami, along with a reservation at a five star hotel. For two weeks.

"I've already cleared it with Rose," he said from behind me. "She thinks I'm going on a business trip, which I am, only that takes all of one afternoon. The rest of the time I'm all yours."

I didn't immediately react, staring at the paper. The possibilities that ran through my mind... endless.

"We could..." I began but trailed off, almost not believing it. "We could go out. To restaurants... the beach... anywhere..."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking, without the risk of anyone recognizing us," he said. "We'd have to find an excuse for you to be away for two weeks though."

I almost hadn't heard him.

"We could go out together, as a couple..." The idea seemed so strange, so foreign... so weird.

So right.

I whirled around, getting to my feet, a sudden urge to play bubbling up in my chest. Backing away from him a little I gave him a mischievous smile. He caught on right away, raising an eyebrow with a smile.

"I got you something too," I said in a sing song voice, slowly sashaying backwards in time with the slow tune.

"Oh?"

"Uhu," I let out and began to slowly, as slow as I could go, untie the silk string around me. His eyes were glued to me, a deep hunger within them, traveling up and down my body. I loved that look, that I was the cause behind it, or rather, that my body was. I had seen it plenty of times before, from various different sources, but only he could make me want to take my clothes off just by looking at me.

I let the robe fall open, displaying myself to him. The swallow, I caught it, I loved it.

"Happy ten month anniversary," I whispered but I wasn't sure he heard me, being well and truly under my spell. He wasn't blinking but his eyes followed my every move as I began edging towards him.

I knew in that state I could have him do anything I wanted. He wouldn't hesitate, not even for a second if I asked him to do something.

"Claire..." he breathed, his eyes somewhere very low on my body. I knew what he was looking at, seen his eyes wander there as soon as I rounded the corner. The stockings. That was his thing, his kink. His key and his weakness.

"You like?" I asked even though the answer couldn't have been more obvious.

"You..." he said, not taking his eyes off my legs. "You are without a doubt the most beautiful thing on this planet."

Well now. He certainly wasn't pulling any punches.

"You're not half bad yourself," I said with a chuckle as I reached the edge of the sofa.

He was still on the other side of it, leaned against it with both hands on the backrest. I let my tongue run along my top lip as I knelt onto it, standing on my knees.

"But as sexy as you are, you're not the only one I've missed," I said, my eyes traveling down his body until they came to where the robe was suspiciously bulky. "And I think I want to play with my friend a little. You don't mind if I ignore you for a bit, do you?"

"Not at all," he said and began untying his robe, his voice a little deeper than usual. It wasn't hard to imagine why. "You two have fun."

Then it was there, right in front of me, mere inches from my face. Tall and proud, greeting me with a salute. A jolt ran through my body just from seeing it. So big, so strong, just like the rest of him. My mind immediately drew parallels to his son even though Liam was the furthest thing on my mind. They were similar yet very different. Nicholas was bigger by almost a full inch but they both had the same thick vein running all the way from the base to the head.

But even though they were similar I couldn't have felt more different about them even if I tried. Seeing Liam's dick did nothing for me. Sure, it was a fine specimen if all you wanted was to get off on it. I'm sure I would have no problem doing that, but that was about it. A fuckstick, nothing more, nothing less.

This however, the fine piece of male anatomy currently staring me right in the face, this was so much more. A piece of art, a priceless artifact, something very dear to me. My mouth watered just by looking at it.

"You missed me too," I said in a pouty voice, leaning forward and placing a quick kiss on the very tip of the purple head. It jerked in response. "Yes you did. And I missed you."

I knew I was being silly, talking to a dick like that, but I didn't care. I liked it and, indeed, got a little more turned on by it. I'm pretty sure he did too. Nicholas, that is, not his dick. Or, well... y'know. Whatever.

We let out sounds in unison, him a gasp and me a moan. Slightly salty, musky and very manly, that was his taste. No silly lavender this time. Delicious, really, and absolutely perfect. I couldn't get enough of it, holding the tip just inside my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, trying to taste as much as I could.

Both his hands found my hair and as soon as I felt his firm fingers sift through it I let out a second moan around him, the action eliciting another gasp from him. I hadn't given him permission to do that but it could be allowed, for the moment; but only because it felt so damn good.

I began taking him deeper. One inch and then another. I knew it would happen before it did, my gag reflex kicking in. It was expected and slightly annoying. I knew what to do though, having spent quite some time getting it under control. I still wasn't all the way there though. Of course, Nicholas had been, and still was, more than happy to help out with this. Pausing, feeling his fingers twitch in my hair, I took a moment to let my throat relax. One breath through my nose and then I let it partially back out again.

"Fuck Claire..." he groaned when I pushed forward, drawing as deep of an inhale as I could. It didn't give me much air, no, but that wasn't the intention. It did, however, accomplish the goal of getting him nearly two full inches deeper.

I still wasn't anywhere near taking all of him but I fully intended to get there one day. As they say, practice makes perfect.

What followed was one of the more sloppier performances I could remember giving. Not the terrible sloppy, no, but sloppy as in dribbling-saliva-make-a-mess-everywhere kind of deal. I could feel it running down my chin, messy like a drunkard trying to drink too fast, dripping and soaking into the sofa. I could even feel some of it on my boobs.

At some point he began pushing me deeper, his hands tensing in my hair in a way that I didn't particularly enjoy. I let him go for a while though, letting him think I was allowing him to take control. I wasn't but I knew he enjoyed it. Truth be told, so did I, to an extent.

After a minute or two though I'd had quite enough of it. With both my hands I grabbed his wrists, digging my thumbs into the soft tissue just before his hands. It sent the message loud and clear and he immediately stopped forcing me deeper. I moved one of his hands to my shoulder while letting him keep the other where it was. I dunno, it's just something guys seem to like. I guess it makes them feel more alpha or something.

"Clarie..." he warned and I knew what was going to happen if I continued as I was. It was tempting to let it, to let him explode in my throat. It was a sensation I knew perfectly well and I knew he loved doing it.

Still, the night was long. There would be time for that too.

I tightened my lips around him, pulling back and taking as much saliva as I could with me, slurping it down. He loved when I did that too, a held back groan escaping from him as I did it. The tip left my lips with a quiet pop.

Grinning up at him I slapped his near exploding cock against me cheek a few times, enjoying the look of frustrated need in his eyes. I knew he had wanted me to finish him off, to give him relief. And I was going to, yes, I was not going to deny him, not like Liam. But I knew what really got him going, what he really liked to do.

"Don't worry babe," I said before swirling around, lying on my back and pushing my legs up the back of the sofa, my head hanging free off the edge. "I know what you really want. Go ahead."

The light that popped into his eyes was so adoring, so perfect. He grinned like a kid in candy shop when he grabbed my feet, pulling me up a few inches. He wasn't looking at my face but I matched his grin anyway. No he was looking at my feet, or rather, my nylon clad feet.

I suppose it was a little weird, his fixation with them, but I didn't mind. Everyone had their kinks and feet in stockings was one of his. The first time he had done it it had felt nothing but weird. After seeing the pleasure it gave him though I was more than happy to oblige.

It might've had something to do with the blowjob but usually he liked to take things slow. Apparently not this time though. He wasted no time in wrapping my feet around his rigid dick, the initial thrust turning into quick pumping immediately.

It was fun to watch and while it tickled slightly it didn't feel bad, just odd. Warm and slick but definitely weird. To give him a little more of a show I began playing with my tits, squeezing them and getting them nice and slick from the remaining saliva there.

It didn't take long, a minute at most of quick pumping before I saw on his face when it was about to happen. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, grunting hard. The veins in his neck turned visible as it began.

"Hhaaah... fuck Claire..."

The initial spurt was strong, far stronger than usual, and managed to shoot a long way up my body, landing on my stomach just below my left breast. The rest of it stayed on my feet, practically slathering them with it, soaking into the black nylon.

"Anyone ever told you you have a cute cumface?" I asked with a grin.

He was breathing hard, my feet still grasped in his strong hands. I began moving them a little, teasing his sensitive dick with my toes.

"You have," he said as his breathing evened out. "A few times."

"Well it's true," I said and began to roll over, my feet coming loose from his grip.

Extending my arm towards the table I intended to grab one of the wine glasses. Like most guys he usually needed a moment to recharge but I didn't mind. I knew he could go on well into the night so there really wasn't a rush.

"Hey!" I cried out, surprised when he grabbed my ankles, my fingers only inches away from the glass.

An exhilarated squeal bubbled out of me from the sudden pull backwards, over the sofa backrest and then down. The heated floor tiles felt a little sticky when my feet touched them but that was most certainly from me and not them. I moved to stand but he pushed me right back down over the sofa.

"What are you... oh," that's as far as I got before I felt it. His face, burying itself in between my cheeks. "Oh... okay."

It was surprising but not unwelcome. Especially not when I felt his tongue move over my pink silk panties. I loved it when he did shit like that, catching me off guard only to do something wicked; and this was definitely wicked.

"Mmmm baby..." I sighed when I felt his breath between my cheeks. His tongue moved back and forth, sending jiggles into my body. If I hadn't already been so damn turned on this would have definitely done it.

He attempted, quite unsuccessfully, to move my panties aside with only his tongue. The effort wasn't wasted though and felt incredible, his tongue managing to nip underneath once in a while to cause me to let out gasps of pleasure. I could both feel and hear him growl at his lack of success.

After making a few more attempts, some of them with his teeth, he let out a sound of frustration. The vibrations felt not only good but also had me wish he would just rip them off and begin pounding me right then and there.

My wish, it turned out, was partially granted a moment later when he did indeed pull them down, the momentary lack of contact giving me a feeling of yearning. Unfortunately he didn't stand up and push into me like I wanted, instead diving right back in with his tongue.

"Oh my... yess..." I said, gasping as I felt his talented tongue work its magic.

You can have all the technical talent in the world and still be a terrible pussy eater. On the other hand you can make up for almost no talent by sheer enthusiasm and indeed, sometimes even surpass it. The best muffdivings, I find, happens when there's a good combination of the two.

And boy was he enthusiastic, and boy did he have talent.

Immediately I felt the need to arch my back, throwing my head back to let out a long moan. He knew just how to get me going, what spots to rub, lick, nip and poke. A master showing off his proficiency, delighting in the work he performed.

"Fuck baby... that's the spot... deeper, yes!"

A finger pushed into me and I trembled with delight. It went straight for the spot. The rugged texture that sent so much rippling bliss running through my body when stroked. He knew the spot well and had never failed to utilize it to its fullest potential.

It's sort of weird, how getting licked down there could be so different from getting fucked. The sensation was so different and the effects on my body was like night and day. I could feel it in my abs first, small spasm of uncontrolled muscle contractions, like lightning shooting up through my body. The sensation slowly spread to my thighs and I found that I had trouble keeping them steady.

It was at that point I knew that things would get intense very quick. It was usually a crap shoot of whether it got too intense or if the feeling mellowed out and spread through my body. If the former happened he would have to stop but if the latter happened... magic. He had gotten much better at noticing when it was about to go down though. Just when I felt like I couldn't take it anymore he stopped, holding still for just the right amount of time.

And then it began.

"Oh god Nikki... yessss."

I couldn't control my breathing properly, drawing quick bursts of irregular air. Muscles all over my body began to tighten up, contracting, tensing. A pressure began building deep inside me and it became harder and harder to focus on anything specific. My grip on the sofa edge hardened enough to the point where my hands felt like they were about to cramp up.

Then he continued, his tongue frantic as it lapped at my folds, his fingers jerky as they moved in and out of me. The little scruff on his cheeks rubbed against my clit when he pressed his face hard against me. It all came together, sensations clashing.

The pressure hit breaking point.

"Nikkiiii..." I let out, his name turning to a shrill shriek-like sound.

It overwhelmed me, the feelings and sensations when I came. The pressure began uncoiling, unwrapping and explode, sending tidal waves of pleasure and involuntary spasms throughout my body. Over and over they washed, splashed and thoroughly drenched me. I was like a sponge, soaking up as much as I could.

Overwhelming, yes, but awesome.

I was still soaring, flying high, when I felt him disengage and stand up. My entire being felt like mush and I could not avoid slumping down over the sofa, my body going completely slack. Residual spasms still echoed throughout my body.

nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers