The Mistake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers

"Anyone ever tell you you have a cute cumface?" he asked from somewhere in front of me.

My body was a noodle and I didn't feel like exerting the effort of looking up. For some reason the sofa felt so damn good, even slumped over the back of it as I was.

"Unless you have a third eye..." I had to pause to breathe. "...somewhere I don't know about... I'm pretty sure you weren't looking at my face."

I heard him swallow something. The wine. Gimme.

"I don't have to see it to know it's true," he said as I began to prop myself up on my arms.

My hair had fallen in front of my face and through blond strands I saw him smirking at me, wineglass in hand. His robe was still open and his half erect dick hung between his legs, looking like it was gearing up for another round. The entire lower part of his face glistened in the light from the fire.

"Gimme that," I said and extended my hand towards the remaining wine glass on the table.

I downed half of the sweet liquid in one go. Not exactly how wine was supposed to be drunk but I was thirsty and it was the only thing around. Whatever, it did the trick.

He sat down on the sofa right next to me, leaning in for a quick kiss. Despite the odd angle I didn't hesitate, catching his lips with mine, sucking on his lower one. I could taste myself, sweet and a little tangy, but I didn't care.

"Someone looks ready for more," I said, nodding my glass in the direction of his groin. The kiss had managed to push his dick from giving a half hearted wave to a full on salute.

"There's no rush," he said as he took my wine glass, placing both of them back on the table.

"Maybe not," I said and began climbing over to his side of the sofa, shrugging off my soaked panties as I did. "But as amazing as the orgasm you just gave me was... I'm still horny."

"When are you not horny?" he asked with raised eyebrows as I crawled into his lap, straddling him.

"Never when I'm around you," I said before catching his lips in yet another kiss, letting my arms encircle his head.

This time it was a little different. Passionate, yes, but also needy and taking. I could feel his hands on my legs, sliding slowly against the nylon. His fingers tensed over my flesh, leaving scorching lines in their wake. A muffled moan escaped me when his hands reached my ass and grabbed. The intense sensation of feeling his dick pulse against me was... sublime.

The make out session lasted for a good minute and it wasn't long before I couldn't resist bucking my hips. His dick against me was driving me mad and all I wanted was to angle myself enough to let him slip inside. It wasn't working and all I managed to do was slather him with my juices.

A grunt of frustration, that was all the signal I gave him. Then I reached down between us and pushed his dick that infuriating inch backwards, lining myself up.

"Ahhaahh." "Hhaaaahh."

We let out simultaneous gasps when I found the correct spot and began to sink down, deeper and deeper, slow inch by slow inch. He filled me, stretching me around him as he took up all of the space inside me. I didn't stop until I felt him bottom out, his rod firmly lodged near my womb.

"Every time," I breathed, letting my head fall backwards as I held onto his neck. "I love this... every time..."

He didn't respond, his hands traveling up my back underneath the robe, his strong fingers sliding over my skin. His rod twitched inside me and I loved it, the feeling of fullness. It was like a void that I never realized was there had all of a sudden been filled.

It had been too long. A day, a week or three, a month, a year... it was all the same. Too long. It had been far too long since I felt him fill me, since our bodies got to experience one another.

And now... the entire weekend was set up to remedy this.

"You're so sexy in this," he said, running his hands down my sides, staring up and down at my body,. "I always felt pink was so... girly. You pull it off magnificently though."

I slowly began grinding on him, back and forth. Loving the sensation of him moving inside me, almost like he was trying to drill deeper.

"That's because you get turned on by the idea of me being an innocent little girl," I spoke as I breathed, punctured by gasps. "Pink highlights this... and you're not the only one it works on..."

His lips curled into an amused smirk as his eyes twinkled. "Oh?"

I replied with a knowing and maybe a little mischievous grin, wagging one eyebrow in a wink. "Doe-eyed, innocent, likable, add a sprinkle of naivety and bam... recipe for getting what I want. Works every time. Well... on guys at least."

"You're a wicked little skirt, aren't you?" he said, his fingers tensing on my hips, pressing me down while following my grinding. It felt great, having him pressed into me even though no more would fit.

I snorted, the sound coming out weird through my hard breathing. "Skirt, really? What is this? The fifties?"

"It's apt though... for you," he said and reversed the pressure he was applying, lifting me up a few inches before letting me fall back down.

I let out a grunt when he bumped my insides, increasing my grinding. He repeated the gesture a few times, lifting me up to let my weight push him right back inside me. It felt amazing and I was trying to hold back, reign in my lust, but was finding it difficult the longer he kept at it.

When one of his hands moved up to my chest, squeezing my breast and edging my bra down, that's when I couldn't hold back any longer. I threw in the towel and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him against me, burying his face between my tits. At the same time I began bouncing, up and down in his lap.

"Oh Nikki..." I moaned, letting his dick fill me, over and over.

His hands weren't idle either, both of them coming up to pull my breasts free from their shelter. As soon as I felt his lips around my left nipple I let out a loud gasp, bordering on a squeal, and pushed his head harder against me. Jolts of electricity emanated from my breast, my nerves carrying the signal of his teeth nipping at me all throughout my body. Not too hard and not too gentle, just perfect. He knew exactly how I loved it.

He tried to say something but I wasn't interested. I just pushed his head harder against me, drowning out his already jumbled words. I was in heaven and I had no intention of being distracted away from it. Rose herself could've entered the room and I wouldn't have given even the slightest of shits. Nikki was mine and he was going to stay exactly where he was until I was done with him.

His hands moved like lightning, coming up to catch both of my wrists. It took me by surprise and before I realized what was happening he had managed to twist my arms around and up my back, holding them locked into place with a single hand.

"Naughty girl," he mumbled, a smirk on his lips, as he peered up at me.

My initial instinct was to fight, to rip my arms free and then battle him into submission. Getting my hands free wouldn't be much of a problem since he wasn't holding them too hard. The other part, though, would be a bit more difficult to accomplish. He was, after all, much stronger than me. I had my tricks, yes, but they were never a guarantee.

And besides, he hadn't stopped fucking me, his other hand back on my hip to guide me up and down. There really was no reason to stop that. Much easier, and more pleasurable, to let him continue, let him have his fun. It was a special day and as such he could be allowed to act out some of his fantasies.

"Okay," I said, mirroring his smirk and meeting his eyes. The sentiment couldn't have been communicated clearer even if we had tried.

His grin grew wide and I began to 'struggle'.

"Very... very... naughty," he said, puncturing each word with a hard thrust into me. They were different from before, rougher, a little more violent. Not unpleasant in the least, just not what I would consider 'lovemaking', which again, was fine.

His grip on my arms tightened as I attempted to wrest them loose, making it just difficult enough that he had to work on keeping them there. We had played this game a few times before and while I didn't always enjoy it, he did. This time, however, I was feeling very much into it.

A somewhat hard slap on my ass caught me off guard and I let out a surprised yelp, accidentally ripping one of my hands loose. He was fast though, catching it mid air, grabbing my wrist and holding it still.

"No," he said, his eyes boring into mine as he stopped pushing into me.

I let out a whimper for effect but not entirely acted, the loss of friction inside me feeling like a tragedy. He leaned forward before tipping me to the side, forcing me down on my back on the sofa. I tried to resist but since he had both my wrists locked there was nothing I could do but let myself be manhandled. He quickly got on top of me, his dick only leaving me for a brief moment. My hands were pinned above my head a second later.

He growled at me, his face mere inches from mine. "Naughty girls should know their places."

A thrill of excitement rolled through me, a twinge of fear strumming in my chest. I knew it wasn't real but the idea of it was real enough. I couldn't have fought him off even if I had wanted to. To keep up appearance though I gave it my best shot.

"No," he repeated, the one hand he wasn't using to hold my wrists coming up to snake around my head.

Rough fingers entangled themselves in my hair, grasping, grabbing. He pulled. A sharp spike of pain ran down my back and I had to let out a hiss. The next moment his entire body weight was on me, his mouth finding my neck as he began to relentlessly pound into me. His grip on my hair and on my hands made sure I couldn't move an inch.

It felt... incredible.

Reflexes took over as my legs encircled his waist, contracting to pull him deeper inside me on every stroke. He was possessed, reduced to a single base instinct. Animalistic grunts left both of us, mine a little strangled from his weight on me.

So primal, so basic, so hot.

I didn't know how long he kept at it but at some point I faded out, the orgasm that wracked my body hitting me like a train. It was sudden and unexpected, not giving even the slightest of warnings. The only thing my mind registered other than the intense waves of pleasure was that he was not stopping, not even for a second. He was like a jackhammer that someone had powered on and broken the off switch.

At some point I realized he wasn't holding my hair anymore, his hand instead doing something that I never allowed him to do. He was slapping me, on my face. The cheeky bastard used my orgasm to do something he knew I wouldn't let him.

And the worst part... I fucking loved it.

It was celebration, I had to remind myself. He could be allowed.

Out of nowhere two of his fingers found my open mouth, busy crying out my pleasure and orgasm. The asshole actually pushed them in there. Not far enough to make me gag but certainly deep enough to be humiliating. I contemplated biting him for all of a second but then I had to abandon that idea as another orgasm hit me, almost twice as hard as the last one.

The next thing my dopamine addled brain registered was him exploding inside me, the warm feeling of wetness spreading throughout my lower abdomen. As if by a snap of a finger all the sounds we were making, all the sensations I had temporarily blocked out, it all tuned back in to reality. Or rather, I tuned back into reality.

Panting, hard, from him and from me. My own voice, loud and crying out. The beating of my own heart, pounding in my ears. His chest pressing against mine as he breathed, pushing me harder into the soft sofa. His fingers, still tight around my wrists.

His fullness inside me, now with the added bonus of warm wetness.

"Nikki..." I breathed, the word coming out strangled.

"Fuck Claire..." he groaned.

For the longest moment we just laid there, recovering and processing. My body was lit, vibrating almost. Trembling ever so slightly from residual orgasm induced tremors. It was mostly in my legs but also in my abs. I knew he could feel them because I could feel every single one of his micro movements. From the twitching inside me to the slight shaking of his arm, the only thing keeping him from completely collapsing on top of me.

"Babe..." I said, or rather, croaked.

He moved, his head buried next to mine. The next moment his lips found mine and we shared not a kiss of need and greed but one of emotion and passion. My heart soared as I returned it, beating with the rightness of the moment.

I was exactly where I was supposed to be. And so was he.

But then he broke away, staring at me with that familiar smirk. Unreadable but always exciting.

"I'm hungry," he said.

I blinked, momentarily confused. Okay...? It was not what I had expected him to say, not what the moment called for. Seemingly my confusion was funny to him as his smirk turned into a grin.

"And I've got ice cream," he continued. "Pear flavored. With caramel sauce."

The sudden rumble in my stomach reminded me of a sensation that had been completely pushed to the side, momentarily demoted to background noise.

Hunger, the literal kind.

My mouth slowly broke out into a matching grin. He remembered my favorite, even down to the caramel sauce. Funny how such a small detail could make me so happy. It was the perfect way to recharge our energy. As was the pool, refreshing and cool, cleaning up most of our sweat covered bodies. I lost count of how many times we returned to it throughout the night, once or twice not leaving it at all. Sex underwater had a certain charm to it, complicated but fun.

I wasn't exactly sure when I fell asleep, only that his arms were wrapped around me. Strong, comforting, perfect, mine.

Mine.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Next Morning

I felt tired but not in a bad way. There was a buzz in my body, a hum, almost, of contentment and a sense of rightness. I would have liked to have slept longer but it couldn't be helped. There were things that needed to be taken care of, things that couldn't and wouldn't wait while I slept in.

Arms encircled my waist from behind and a nose nuzzled into the crook of my neck. With a content sigh I leaned into him, giving him access to more of my neck.

"Mmmm, what're you doing?" he asked, one of his hands slipping under the simple white t-shirt i had on. I hadn't bothered with a bra and his hand quickly found a breast to squeeze.

"Making breakfast," I said and crushed one of the white fingernail sized pellets with the backside of a spoon. There were half a dozen of them, laying next to the open bottle. Two glasses of milk stood prepared next to me on the kitchen island.

"Looks delicious," he breathed into me as I felt something hard push against my ass. I only had a pair of white cotton panties on and by the feel of it he didn't have anything on.

"You're making me horny," I said, adding some accusation to my tone. "I'm working and I can't be horny right now."

I crushed a second pill, tipping the pieces into a mortar. Even as I began grinding it into a fine powder I felt his other hand slip inside my panties, one of his fingers finding my clit right away. How did he do that anyway? He didn't even search for it. Just bang, and he was there.

"I want you," he mumbled into my neck. "Here. In the kitchen. Now."

I tried to focus on the task at hand but he was making it super hard to concentrate.

"Go away you perv," I whined but I wasn't really serious. It would have been lovely, just bending over the kitchen island for some fun. Had I not been rapidly running out of time I would have let him.

"Make me," he said as he began edging my panties downward. The tip of his dick immediately began searching for its target.

"I don't have... ugnh..." The target had been found and its defenses breached. He pushed into me in one long stroke. It felt fucking amazing. I had to repeat myself. "I don't have to. You'll go away on your own."

"Really?" he said, bending me forward slightly. I let him, absolutely loving his dick sliding within me. "Then I don't think you know me as well as you think you do."

"Well," I began but let out a sudden cry when he thrust into me, hard. "It's either that or explain to your son why you're fucking his girlfriend in the kitchen."

He paused, halfway through another stroke. I tapped the screen of the baby monitor on the island next to me. It was currently showing a very naked and very groggy looking Liam, just coming out of the bathroom in his room.

"Shit," Nicholas swore and finished the stroke.

I could feel his inner conflict. It would take time before Liam got dressed and came downstairs. Time that could be used to fuck me senseless. Was there enough of it though?

He let out a grunt of frustration and pumped into me a good dozen times in rapid succession. I had just started to get into it when he pulled out, the sudden loss of dick in my pussy leaving me frustrated for more.

"This isn't over," he muttered and gave me a hard smack on the ass.

"Ow, bitch," I snapped and whirled around, grabbing a kitchen knife as I did.

I was quick as a cat, catching his balls with my hand, tightening my grip. He immediately tried to take a step back but I only increased my grip, forcing him to remain. The scowl on my face was deep but he wasn't looking at it. His sole focus was on the tip of the knife that was inches from his nose.

"Let me make one thing very clear," I hissed at him, letting the knife touch his nose. "Yesterday was different. Yesterday we were celebrating. I let you have some fun with me because of that. Do — not — take it for granted."

My action had caused the appropriate response. Shocked silence. I suspected that he wasn't that surprised though. He knew very well that I didn't usually tolerate the blatant lack of respect. Of course, I knew that he did respect me, even when doing shit like that. It was just another thing he got off on, another kink. And yes, sometimes, like the night before, I let him do it. Other times, not so much.

The slight upward twitch of the corners of his lips told me that he hadn't forgotten either. Fucking bastard was pushing me, testing me like a snot nosed child, seeing how far he could go. And I had risen to the bait like a starving fucking fish.

"Oh piss off," I growled at him, releasing his balls and pushing him away with the tip of the knife. He followed, a grin appearing as he realized I had figured it out.

"You're so damn sexy when acting all crazy like," he said but not before he was out of stabbing range. If there was one thing Nicholas had an abundance of it was self preservation.

"Yeah well," I began, flipping the knife around and stabbing it into the wooden cutting board, letting it stick. "You have more important things to do than rile up your girlfriend." I grabbed the mortar and tipped the fine powder into one of the glasses of milk. Picking it up I held it out to him. "Like drugging your wife for example."

"Good point," he said with a smirk, taking the glass. "Still want to fuck you here in the kitchen though."

"Keep pulling shit like that and soon you won't be fucking much of anything," I said, turning away from him. I still had another breakfast drink to mix up.

He was chuckling all the way out of the kitchen. Ass.

-o-o-o-o-o-

I had just finished everything when Liam, looking like shit, stepped into the kitchen. The pill bottle was safely put away along with the mortar and pestle. The smell of bacon and egg hung in the air, the island now set up more like a proper looking breakfast.

"Good morning babe," I said and gave him a big smile, rushing over to give him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers