The Mistake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikyc
nikyc
297 Followers

"Uhh hey," he said, voice grainy and strained, running a hand through his sweaty hair. The shot I had given him really had done quite a number on him.

I put on a concerned face. "How are you feeling? Don't tell me you're feeling sick too?"

He swallowed hard. "I think I might have a fever," he said. "You feeling sick too?"

I shook my head, putting a hand on his forehead for effect. "I feel fine. It's Rose. She's feeling sick too," I said. Then I put on a horrified expression. "Oh god... I hope it wasn't the food I made."

He gave me a weak smile. "I don't think so. You're fine, right? What about dad?"

"Dunno. Haven't talked to him but he looked fine when I passed him in the hall before." I lowered my voice into a whisper. "I still don't think he really likes me."

He shook his head as I led him over to a stool. "He loves you. He's just... hard to deal with sometimes."

"If you say so," I said and shrugged. The plate in front of him was filled with food, mostly greasy stuff like bacon, egg and sausages. His face turned green when he saw it.

"Uhhh," he let out, looking away. "I don't think I can eat anything."

"Are you sure?" I asked, concerned. "If you're sick you really should eat at least a little. At the very least have some milk." I picked up the already filled glass next to my own plate and offered it to him. He took it without question.

"Thanks. I'm super thirsty," he said before downing half the glass in one go. I smiled at him. Not a sinister 'I just drugged you' smile but a 'I'm sorry you're sick and I hope you get better' smile. His eyes landed on me and then they widened, like he had just noticed something. Uh oh?

"You... you shouldn't walk around like that," he said, nodding to my obvious lack of clothes. "What if dad sees you like that?"

Oh please, I thought, fuck you, you don't tell me what to wear and not to wear. Ass.

Out loud I said, "Oh? This isn't so bad." For effect I looked down on myself. It was pretty bad. "Besides, your dad doesn't look at me that way. If I didn't know he was married and had a kid I could have sworn he was gay."

He let out a chuckle that turned into a cough that nearly sent the milk back up. That would've been pretty bad but he managed to keep it down.

Wiping his mouth he said. "Trust me, he very much looks at you like that. I've seen it many times."

"Really?" I asked, actually surprised. So Liam wasn't entirely without observational powers. "That's so cute! Maybe I should give him a show," I said and grabbed my breasts through my thin t-shirt, pressing them together. "But he's too old for me. I could never go out with someone like that."

He just chuckled again and shook his head, taking another sip of milk, eating up my shit like it was a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

"But hey," I said. "If you're feeling this bad then maybe you should go lie down some more. Maybe a little more rest would make you feel better."

As if by magic he let out a yawn just then. "I am feeling pretty out of it," he said, giving me an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry babe. I really wanted to hang out with you this weekend and now this happened."

"We can still hang out," I said. "We can stay in bed all day and watch movies, all alone." I lowered my voice and wagged my eyebrows at him, adding, "Naked."

His eyes lit up and he grinned. "Sounds naughty."

I glanced towards the doors leading out of the kitchen, like I was checking if someone was there. "That's because I'm feeling a little naughty," I whispered.

"You, ah, you wanna go up there now?" he asked and I could see the desire in his eyes, flickering more and more to my chest. I suppose it was understandable after the blue balling I had given him the evening before.

"Yes," I said, licking my lips in a seductive way. "Yes I do. But you need to drink your milk first. Race ya."

I don't think I've seen anyone empty a glass that fast before and my headstart turned out pretty weak. It was with quite a few giggles that he chased me all the way back to his room.

Throwing myself on the bed I let him kiss and fondle me for a bit. It wasn't unpleasant but it also wasn't his bulge I wanted to feel pressing against me. Still, I was pretty horny from earlier and might have allowed him to grope me a little more than usual. Eventually though, I rearranged us into a more snuggle friendly position, my head on his chest with his hand around my back. As the guy he was he didn't stop playing with my breasts with his other though.

"Claire?" he asked after a while.

"Mmm?" I responded, pretending to be sleepy.

"What happened yesterday? You know... with the... the thing you did..." he asked.

I resisted the eye roll. It's called a blowjob darling. Or well, maybe not. I certainly wouldn't classify it as such.

Turning my head I looked up at him. "You don't remember?"

He seemed to think for a moment. "Not really. I know we were... going at it. But then it's sort of blank."

"Yeah..." I nodded, absentminded, pretending to think back. "You were pretty out of it after we finished. It was probably this thing you have."

"We finished?" he asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, of course we did," I said and gave him a smirk. Narrowing my eyes a fraction I continued, "You didn't tell me when it happened though. Like you promised."

His eyes widened. "Oh shit. I'm so, so sorry."

"Don't worry about it babe," I said and stroked his chest. "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I mean the taste wasn't bad or anything. Just... icky."

"Really?" He seemed surprised at that. "Did you... uh... did you swallow it?"

"Oh god no," I said, rolling my eyes. Of course he would be interested in that, hormone infested as he was. "I mean a little I guess, by accident."

He nodded, biting his lower lip. I resisted another eye roll, knowing full well what his next words would be.

"Maybe... maybe we could do it again then? Me coming in your mouth, that is."

I made a face. "Maybe. I'm not... I'm not that kind of girl."

"I'm sorry," he quickly said. "I didn't mean... of course you're not a-"

"We'll see babe," I said, cutting him off, probably saving him from more embarrassment. "I won't promise anything but as I said, it wasn't that bad."

"Yeah, yeah, okay. That's fine," he said, nodding. I could see that he was happy that I didn't outright say no. Of course it wasn't going to happen but he didn't need to know that.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I said and sat up. "When I get back maybe we could just snuggle instead? I almost feel like the only thing we do is talk about sex."

"Of course, yeah," he said, nodding quickly. "Snuggling is fine."

"Great," I said and leaned in to give him a quick kiss. "You're the best."

When I was up and halfway to the door I got a naughty idea. Evil, yes, but funny. I turned around to face him.

"And just because you're the best..." I pulled off my t-shirt, displaying my chest to him. The effect was immediate, his eyes going wide as they virtually glued themselves to my tits.

It was a rare treat for him, seeing them in full light like that. He could touch as much as he wanted through my clothes but it was only when it was dark that he got to see them proper. Then I left, not bothering to put the T back on. It wouldn't be needed.

I didn't go straight to the bathroom, heading back to the kitchen first to pick up the baby monitor I had left there. The other device was hidden in a dirty hoodie of his, laying on a chair in his room.

And of course he was wanking. Furiously. I rolled my eyes.

But I suppose I couldn't blame him. I had pretty much told him outright that he wasn't getting anything from me. Still, there was just something pathetic about guys wanking behind their girlfriends backs, even when they weren't getting any. I mean, it wasn't as bad as fucking his father behind his back and all, but well, y'know... no need to argue over semantics.

A shower, yes, that seemed like a good idea. It would give loverboy plenty of time to finish up and get me clean for Nikki. Just seemed like the nice thing to do, washing his sons scent off of me. Somehow, though, the same courtesy didn't seem so important the other way around. Hell, I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet and he had already stuck his tongue as far into my mouth as he could get it. I wondered what his reaction would be if I told him what had been in that mouth a mere few hours earlier, and probably still had remaining traces of?

Funny, no doubt, but he didn't deserve that. S'all good though. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

I didn't bother with any subterfuge once I was done, heading back to his room before even properly drying myself, dripping water as I went. I had a pre-measured syringe held between my lips while using a towel to squeeze water from my hair as I entered.

The sight that met me was truly a pathetic one.

As I fully expected he was out like a light, snoring peacefully. In his hand he still grasped his semi erect dick, now covered with sticky white goo along with most of his groin area. It looked like he had fallen asleep the second he shot his load, and by the looks of things it had been quite a sizable one. I suppose that's what happens when you get unknowingly blue balled by your girlfriend.

Oh well. It is what it is.

It took me a moment to find a good vein. As easy as it would have been to use the same one as the last time I didn't want to risk damaging him. I had a druggy 'friend' that had stressed the point of rotating spots so the veins had a chance to heal in between. Although this was real medical stuff and not nearly as frequent it still seemed like good advise. Above the right knee I found a perfect one, not too big, not too small.

"Sorry babe," I said as I injected him. "Looks like it's gonna get worse before it gets better. Pesky infections, these. I'll tell your dad you said hi."

I left him like that, dick in hand and with goo everywhere. If he noticed his state when he woke up it would leave room for some good natured fun. Hell, I could probably milk the hurt girlfriend angle for weeks. Why would you do that when I'm not around? Who are you thinking of when doing that? Why couldn't you have waited for me to do it? Those were all excellent passive aggressive points I could needle him with.

He would no doubt fall over himself to apologize.

"You done yet?" I asked as I stepped into Nicholas and Rose's bedroom, leaning my naked shoulder against the door frame. He was in the process of doing exactly what I had been doing moments earlier.

He glanced over his shoulder at me, standing bent over his wife. "Just about," he said.

Her saggy tit, that's where it looked like he had found a vein. I waited patiently for him to finish. Once he was done he stood up and threw off the white bathrobe he had put on, discarding it atop his wife's mostly naked body, covering her up nicely. She was a friendly woman, yes, but she didn't exactly have a good looking body. I wouldn't call her fat but... yeah, no, she was definitely fat. With saggy tits and a jello stomach.

Although it had to be hard to get good exercise with a busted knee so I suppose it wasn't all her fault.

"Your son's been feeling me up nicely," I said, folding my arms. "Now I'm horny and need you to take care of that."

He chuckled and shook his head. "So romantic," he said and began walking for the door, his dick swinging as he went. "But fine, if you insist I suppose I can help you out."

"Not looking for romance right now," I said and held out my hand in front of him as he was about to pass. "Just full stop fucking."

He inclined his head, grin on his face. "Whatever the lady wishes for."

"I'm glad we're on the same page," I said, deadly serious. Letting my hand drop I grabbed his flaccid dick, feeling it twitch and start to grow in my hand. Then I began pulling him back into the room and towards the bed. "And I want you to do it right here next to your wife."

"Claire..." he said, stopping. I just let go of his dick and began climbing onto the bed. "I don't... think-"

"Perfect," I said, cutting him off as I turned around and spread my legs for him. "Do more of that. 'Not thinking' is a good look for you."

His eyes took an immediate interest in my pussy. To seal the deal I began running my fingers along my slit but he was still hesitating.

"What if she wakes up?"

"She won't," I said and to demonstrate I leaned to the side and gave her a smack right on the tit. Not even a jerk response. "But if you don't want to I'm sure Liam would be happy to oblige, unconscious or otherwise." Yes I was punishing him for his earlier BS. "Now quit being a wimp and come fuck me. You can even be a little rough this time."

He threw another glance at his wife before shrugging. Then he began to crawl up the bed towards me.

"Wait," I said, putting my toe against his chin, stopping him. "Not this way." I turned around and got onto my knees, grabbing a hold of the intricate metal bars making up the top half of the headboard. "This way. And don't speak. Just fuck."

I felt the bed shift behind me as he moved. If he said a single word I had every intention of walking away. He knew this as it had happened in the past. It seemed that he remembered though, grabbing my hips without a word and getting up behind me. The tip of his dick sent waves of pleasure into me as it searched for my entrance. I expected to feel him slam right into me in one full go without any fuss. I craved it, even needed it.

He did not disappoint.

"Yess!" I shouted, the force of his thrust sending me almost a foot forward, very nearly banging my head against the headboard. "Uggghh... yess..."

Fingers in my hair, gripping and pulling enough to strain my neck backwards. He was allowed to, I wanted him to do it, wanted it to hurt a little. His second thrust was equally hard and I felt it all the way up in my chest. The third was a little softer but not much, him making up for it by yanking on my hair. I loved it.

But then he stopped. The damn asshat stopped!

I was about to start shouting when the hand in my hair let go before sliding around my neck, his fingers tightening around my throat, stopping my words short. With a heavy pull he ripped me backwards, hard enough that I couldn't hold onto the bars.

It was exhilarating, frightening and fucking hot.

He pulled me against him, standing me up on my knees, forcing my head back over his shoulder. His other hand was still on my hip, resuming to slam me against him immediately. He wasn't speaking, no, but his heavy breath, near growling in my ear spoke volumes.

He knew his place. He knew when to obey and when not to. I fucking loved that about him.

"Harder," I croaked out, his hand tight around my throat. Not enough so I couldn't breathe but hard enough to be a constant reminder that he could, if he wanted to, suffocate me on the spot. In my position I would be hard pressed to fight him off.

He obliged my request, increasing both his thrusting speed and his grip, making me struggle a little for breath. It was perfect, the right amount of dangerous. That he was fucking me like this right next to his drugged and sleeping wife was so fucking sinister, wicked even. Forbidden and hot.

It's not something I always enjoy, being taken like that without having the option of walking away, or even say anything, much less do anything. Occasionally, though, like now, I fucking loved it. I felt bad for what I was doing to Liam and this was the perfect way to 'punish' me. Although, I suppose it's not really a punishment if I enjoyed it. Whatever, it worked. The guilt evaporated nicely, allowing me to focus on the naughty side of things.

One of my hands found his hair and I used it as something to hold onto for support. It wasn't really needed as his grip on me was iron but I liked the idea of antagonizing him in that position. The thought of not knowing what he would do if I pushed him far enough was... intoxicating... and scary.

I let my other hand drop to my pussy and start to rub at my clit at the exact moment I began pulling on his hair. The effect was immediate.

He let out a hiss right next to my ear. "Fucking bitch." My response was to pull even harder, my fist having a solid grip on a good amount of his black hair.

"I think I've had enough of you," he hissed as his grip on my throat loosened.

A gasp, single and loud, that was all I got before his hand clamped down over my mouth, his thumb and index finger immediately squeezing my nose shut. The sudden rush of adrenaline was immediate and acute when I realized I couldn't breathe, not even a little.

Real panic and real fear set in as I stopped rubbing my pussy and tried to pull his hand away. He was far stronger than me though and had no problem of holding me there. On some level I registered that he was still pounding into me without abandon.

I tried to bite him but without success. His grip was just too strong. My other hand came down to assist its sister in pulling him away. A small sliver of air managed to slip past his fingers before he reaffirmed his grip.

Would he really...? He would let up surely...? What if he didn't...?

Second after second passed and my struggles became more and more panicked. He wasn't letting go, he wasn't allowing me to breathe. I didn't know how long it took but eventually my muscles began to burn at the effort I was exerting. It was with horror that I realized that my struggles were growing weaker.

The moment my eyesight began to blur I abandoned all efforts to pull him away and instead began to pound on him with my weak fists. One of them found the side of his head and the other his moving thigh.

It didn't work. It didn't... work.

He wasn't letting up.

Was he really going to...?

My lungs were burning and my chest felt like exploding with the force I was exerting to draw in breath.

And then the darkness began to creep in around my vision. The painting of the yacht out on the ocean above the bed began to move... the ship began to wobble, up and down on the waves. Even the small white dots that were to resemble seagulls began moving, circling around the ship, cawing... crying...

Was... this... it...?

...

Explosions, nuclear and devastating. A sharp stab ran through my head. Weightlessness, an infinite second. Something soft on my face and then... fire... my body was on fire.

A shrill sucking noise, sharp, loud and ear piercing. It took me another infinite second to realize it was I who had done it. I who had let out that horrible sound. Yet another infinite second later my lungs filled with tiny pinpricked needles as cool, lifegiving and refreshing air surged into them.

And then it began.

The single most earth-shattering experience of my life.

I came. Hard. Harder than I had ever come before.

The positively tiny part of my mind that wasn't busy short circuiting informed me that someone — he — was still pounding into me, faster than before.

Colors, vivid, strange and jumbled, it mixed together with the oddest sounds I had ever heard. Sounds that couldn't be real, that couldn't be anything other than made up figments of my broken mind. Impossible sounds that couldn't be described given a million years. If I'd had a camera and could preserve what I was seeing then anyone who saw the pictures would have no alternative than declaring me insane.

I tried to say something but I couldn't even feel my lips, much less control them. My ears registered a sound though, loud and resembling my voice. I had no idea what I had tried to say.

Slowly, ever so slowly, infinite second after infinite second, reality began to creep back around me. A bed, yes, I was on a bed. My face was touching something soft. A pillow. I could breathe again but it was obstructed. The pillow. My muscles wouldn't obey me. Not yet.

nikyc
nikyc
297 Followers