The Mistake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers

And he was still fucking me.

"Nikugh..."

I said that. No, I excreted the sound. There was nothing 'saying' about it at all.

"Claire... ugh... I'm gonna..." His words sounded like they were underwater, or rather, like I was underwater and he wasn't. I was getting closer to the surface though.

And then I felt my whole body give a sudden jerk, much harder than the rapid and constant ones I had experienced so far. Another sensation came back to me. Fullness. I was full, completely. His dick was buried inside me and I could feel his skin against mine.

"Oh god..."

That time it actually sounded intelligible. Progress!

Twitching and pulsing. He was pulsing — inside me. A warm sensation spread through my innermost space. Slick wetness as he pulled out only a little bit and then pushed right back in. He was filling me up... and I was loving every second of it.

"Fuck...! Yes...!" I yelled, enough of my senses having come back to me.

My limbs were shaky and my muscles burned but at least they obeyed me when I pushed myself away from the pillow, drawing in a full, unobstructed and amazing breath of air. My vision was still cloudy but it was slowly coming back, the room coming into focus more for every second that passed.

I had heard about oxygen depraved orgasms before but I had no idea...

"Ughnikki-" I grunted when his entire body slumped down on top of me, pushing all the fresh and glorious air that I had just filled my lungs with right back out.

It was only for a moment though before he rolled to the side, taking my limp and shaky body with him, the white ceiling filling my view. He was still twitching inside me as we laid there, panting for breath. I could feel his body pulse under me in time with his chest rising. Sweat, sticky and clammy, covered our bodies.

It probably took a good minute before either one of us moved. He was first, his arms coming up to encircle me in an embrace. My muscles still burned when I moved one of my hands up to caress his head next to mine.

"That was..." I rasped out but was unable to finish, the need to breathe too great.

"Sorry," he mumbled, placing kisses on my shoulder and neck.

"No..." I said on an exhale. "It was... amazing..."

His arms felt so nice around me, so strong, so protecting, so different from before. I wanted to stay there forever.

"Let's... let's do it again..." I breathed.

Both our bodies rocked as he chuckled.

"Not yet," he said, planting more kisses on my sweaty skin. "I want to... stay like this... for a little bit."

I could only nod, my vision just about back to full clearness. It would be a pretty stupid idea, doing a repeat performance too soon.

A minute of silence passed.

"I love you Claire."

My lips broke out into a smile as my heart soared. It had been quiet, just above a whisper, but I had clearly heard him. Not the first time he had said it but it still made my stomach flip whenever he did.

"I love you too, Nikki," I replied.

"Please never realize you could do so much better than me," he said, his arms tightening around me.

"Not a chance," I said, running my fingers through his hair. "Not a chance..."

-o-o-o-o-o-

I suppose one good thing about being fat is that your stomach is pretty comfortable as a pillow. Perfect place to rest ones head for some post coital relaxation, especially after the incredible sex I just had. Four more orgasms had he given me, all of them amazing but unable to live up to the initial one. I was well and truly spent.

"Do you still fuck her?" I asked, idly running my hands through his hair. It felt pretty good, the kisses he was trailing up and down my stomach. Especially when he decided to nip at my breasts.

He didn't immediately answer, busy with my right nipple. "Sometimes," he said, going right back to the tit. After yet another moment he added, "But only enough to keep her from suspecting anything."

"Hmm," I let out, turning my head to look at her.

She looked peaceful, sleeping without an issue in the world. Her hand rested right next to me and my eyes were drawn to her wrist. I could cut it. She wouldn't even know, wouldn't even react. It would be easy. Just a few snips and then it would just be a matter of time. It wouldn't even have to be a big cut. I could even make it look like a suicide. Jam a few sleeping pills down her throat, dump her in the bathtub, wipe away any potential fingerprints.

I could do it and it would be easy. It would solve quite a few issues.

"How is it?" I asked, picturing a razor sliding over that freckle speckled skin. "Fucking her, I mean."

He glanced up at me, nipple still in mouth, then laid down on top of me, his head resting against my stomach. "Like fucking a dead horse," he said. "Boring and not very arousing."

"She ever swallowed your cum?" I asked, my eyes finding those red lips of hers, slightly parted and emitting sounds of snoring. Not loud but still slightly annoying.

He shook his head against me. "No. She doesn't like sucking dick. Tried it once, long ago."

I let out a huff. Pretentious cunt. She had no idea what she had, emphasis on Had.

Reaching down between my legs, slipping past his chest, I pushed my fingers into my pussy. It was slick with cum and I groped as much of it up as I could. His eyes followed my hand as I moved it up to her mouth, pushing two fingers inside before smearing the rest over her lips.

"There," I said. "Just seems proper. She should at least have a taste of what she's missing out on."

"She's not a bad woman," he said, his black eyes peering into mine over my breasts. "Just not... for me. Anymore."

"I know she's not a bad woman," I said, playing with his hair. "She's nice and I like her. Hell, if she hadn't been your wife I probably would've loved her. She reminds me of my own mother."

That much was true. She deserved what we were doing to her just as much as Liam did. Didn't mean I intended to stop.

It was regrettable, our situation.

But as the saying goes, it is what it is.

"Hey," I said, remembering something. "Wanna hear something funny and kinda hot?"

"Sure," he said, resuming placing kisses on my stomach.

"You know Sam, my brother," I began. "Well yesterday morning when we were traveling home he and..."

I told him what had happened in the RV. To say that he was shocked would be an understatement. Funny to see his reaction and feel his dick harden against my leg. To say that the sex we had afterwards was awkward would also be an understatement. Hot as fuck, yes, but weird.

Sure, it was kind of a turn on, calling him daddy while he fucked me. Hot enough to be a recurring theme for the rest of the weekend.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Thank you for reading! I respond to all feedback if i can.

nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers