The Mistake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I contemplated telling her about Claire but decided not to. It wasn't my place. Claire and I... we had an understanding, mutual respect if you will. I didn't get involved in her shit and she didn't touch mine. It had worked perfectly well so far.

She emptied half her refilled glass before wiping her mouth with her arm.

"Let's go," she said and I could see the brimming emotions in her eyes. They were threatening to overwhelm her. "I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to think. Just take me somewhere else, anywhere. Somewhere with no people."

I immediately signaled the waiter for the check, already having a place in mind. Shame on skipping dessert though. But then again, perhaps not.

After all, desserts comes in many different shapes and flavors...

-o-o-o-o-o-

The place I had in mind was the hotel across the street, or more specifically, the room I had booked for the night. Presumptuous, I knew, but I didn't care. And it seemed neither did she.

As soon as we entered the elevator and the doors closed she was all over me, pushing me up against the wall and practically attacking me. The top button in my shirt actually snapped from her frantic attempt to get it open. She spent all but three seconds on the next one before giving it up as a lost cause, instead dropping to her knees to begin pawing at my belt. She had a lot more success with that. Her deft hand found the clasp and unhooked it in a second as my hands found her silky hair.

"Hhhaaaahh," I let out when my dick slipped past her lips, her silky tongue flicking over it as it made its way down her mouth. I had to steady myself with my grip on her head.

She was going at it like she had something to prove, or rather, something to forget. I didn't mind but it was a little jarring, the suddenness of her fervor. It seemed she only had one speed in mind. Full, pedal to the metal, as fast as possible speed.

Then something happened that should definitely not have happened.

The elevator slowed down and stopped, a mute ping signaling its arrival at a floor. Only it was definitely not our floor. She hadn't noticed, hadn't even slowed down.

Then the doors parted.

"Oh gosh!"

We both froze, my dick still halfway down her mouth.

It was a young couple. About my age, maybe a little older. The woman had wide eyes and stood with one foot inside the elevator, having not registered what was going on before taking a step. The guy stood behind her, equally gobsmacked, eyes pretty much glued to mom's currently pushed out ass. I couldn't blame him. It was a nice ass.

Slowly, ever so slowly, mom withdrew, my dick slipping out of her as she turned her head to look.

The woman cleared her throat, pushing a lock of black hair over her ear. "Euhm... well, don't mind us. We're just... going to our room."

They stepped inside and the guy pushed their floor. I completely expected mom to stand up and not-

"F-" That's how far I got before stifling my exclamation. She continued. Just like that, right there in front of them.

To say that it was awkward would've been an understatement. It was the longest minute of my life, and not very pleasurable under the circumstances. I kept my eyes pointedly not anywhere near the couple but I could still tell that they were not shy about staring. The guy kept giving me these looks, a nod with a grin, like saying, 'Nice one, brah!'

The woman wasn't much better, staring almost bugeyed.

It was with no small amount of relief that we eventually stepped out of the elevator. I thanked the powers that ruled these lands that the couple did not get off on our floor.

As we made our way down the hall I heard a quiet, "Why have you never done that to me?" It was the guy.

"Well you've never asked me to..." the woman whispered.

"Okay then I'm ask-" That's how far I heard before the elevator slid shut.

The laugh from mom was immediate and loud and I had to slip an arm around her waist as she wobbled. She still had the shoes on and after the alcohol was also a little tipsy.

"For someone so afraid of being caught you sure seem amused," I said, her laugh contagious enough that I couldn't stop a grin from forming on my own lips.

"Aw come on," she laughed, draping an arm over my shoulders. "Didn't you see their faces? Hilarious! Besides, they had already seen us. What was the point in stopping?"

"Oh I dunno," I said, rolling my eyes. "Common decency?"

That seemed to amuse her even more, another laugh bubbling out of her. "Since when did you care about that?" she asked. "Do you forget who, exactly, you're dragging into a sleazy hotel room?"

She had a point. It was hardly decent to fuck a married woman. That she was my mother was more of a technicality than anything really. Also the hotel was hardly sleazy. Five stars, thank you very much.

"You're not exactly resisting," I said.

"Of course not," she said, wobbling against me. "You're the only thing keeping me sane nowadays. If I didn't have this," she said and paused. I jumped when her hand landed on my still semi erect dick through my pants. "I'd go crazy within a day."

"We wouldn't want that," I said, fishing out the keycard for the door as we approached the room.

"No we wouldn't," she said, snatching the card right out of my hand. "Because that would be bad. For you."

The edges of my lips quirked upwards. "I don't doubt it," I said, watching as she swiped the card in the door. It beeped and clicked, signaling its unlocking.

The room was big. Way larger than what the two of us would need for a single night, not even that. It was more akin to a small apartment than just a room, minus the kitchen. She let out a low whistle as she stepped inside, looking around with interest.

"Sparing no expenses I see," she said.

"Not when it comes to you, mom," I said, going over to where I had instructed the hotel staff to leave a bottle of wine on a table. "You deserve nothing but the best, remember?"

"You keep saying that," she said, still looking around. I could see she liked it though. I mean, what mother wouldn't, let alone any woman? "Can't remember the last time I and Dan... I stayed in a hotel."

"You don't have to do that, you know," I said as I uncorked the bottle. "Not for me at least."

"I know," she said, her back against me, looking out one of the big windows. Then she turned around, a smile playing on her lips. "But I don't want to think about that right now. All that... it can wait until tomorrow."

I matched her smile, walking towards her with two filled glasses. "Sweeter words have never been spoken."

The clink of glasses reverberated in the quiet room. Her cheeks were lightly flushed, no doubt from the earlier wine. Our eyes locked as we drank, her green ones swimming with both cloudy inebriation and other emotions. The sweet taste of the wine only added to the picture of beauty before me.

"Now," I said, taking her glass and setting them down on a nearby surface. "You're allowed to take off the shoes for a little bit." I pulled out my phone and navigated to a music app, just hitting play before setting it down next to the glasses. "But only because I think it would be hard to dance in them."

"Oh?" she let out, looking amused. "Dancing too? If I didn't know better I would say you're trying to seduce me."

"Absolutely," I said, holding out my hand to her. The tune was slow, sensual and perfect for a slow waltz.

"I love this song," she said, taking my hand and placing her other over my shoulder, looking a little surprised. "How did you know?"

I shrugged as we gently began to sway. "I didn't. I just happen to like this song too."

That seemed to amuse her even further. "You know he's gay right? I'm starting to see a pattern here."

"Elton John is gay? How did I not know that?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah, how did you not know that?" she asked with a grin.

I couldn't resist it, those lips of hers, pink and slightly puffy, so perfect, so alluring. She didn't resist either, and indeed, melted into me as I caught them with mine, pulling her close to me. Sweet, wine tasting, soft, warm — perfect. Filled with emotions, not need. We had shared kisses like that once or twice before but they never got any less head spinning.

"Oh Sam," she breathed when we parted, resting her head on my shoulder as we continued to sway.

There was no need for words, no need to physically express what either of us was feeling. Just the act of being close to one another was enough, conveying more than could ever be said.

She still had trouble, I knew, separating her motherly feelings for me and these new complex and intricate ones. I too, didn't have a straightforward time with it. In moments like these though, where we were both able to forget the outside world and just be, things felt clearer than ever.

It felt... good. And right. Like this was how things were supposed to be, supposed to turn out. Nothing else mattered. Just us and this moment.

And the moment didn't end there either. It stretched on far into the night, all the way until the early hours of the morning. There was nothing confusing about it, the night. Everything difficult faded to background noise and we were just a man and a woman having sex. A lot of it.

Some of it was wild, uncontrolled, needy and carnal, but most of it was slow and sensual, filled with love and emotions. Above all else we had passion, raw and deep.

The night ended up being way more meaningful to me than I had expected, and for her too, I was sure. A shame it had to end, that we had to step back into reality when morning arrived. I almost didn't want to drive back to the house and the urge to break off from the route and just go was strong.

I didn't, but I wanted to.

But I didn't.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Claire

"Oh daddy... fuck that feels nice... I fucking love your dick."

His hand came up in front of me, slipping under my top, not stopping until it had pushed my bra out of the way. A jolt of pleasure surged through my body from where he pinched my nipple. His other hand remained on my hip, guiding me up and down in his lap.

"You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?" he said. His breath washing over my neck, sending long lines of lightning down my back.

"Very baad," I whined, playing along.

Ever since I had told him about Sam and mom he had been obsessed with the idea. Even going so far as to call me 'his little girl' even when we weren't having sex. Sure, it was an interesting theme, suitable enough to get me turned on. Not the idea of sleeping with my father, ew, but the wickedness of it, that's what had me playing along. Oh and also because he liked it as much as he did.

I still made a point of letting him know who, exactly, was in control every now and then though. As long as he didn't forget that I was happy to indulge him.

"I think I might have to ground you," he said, grunting as he pulled me hard down in his lap. I stifled a cry of pleasure, the need to keep it down paramount.

"But daddy...!" I whined. "What do I tell my friends then? We were gonna go see a movie tonight..."

He pulled me back hard against him, his hand coming up to my throat, pushing me against his shoulder. The other one slipped forward and under my skirt, finding my clit immediately. For a long moment he just held me there, dick buried inside me, strumming my clit and limiting my breathing.

"Well pumpkin..." he breathed into my ear. "If you're a good girl now then maybe I'll let you go out and play. Think you can do that?"

I swallowed, or at least I tried to, his grip a little too tight to allow that. Then I nodded my head, glancing at him with fearful eyes.

Of course it was an act but some of the fear was real. Whenever he got me into a position like that, a grip where I couldn't have fought him off even if I tried to, then the excitement of wondering if he would snap and do something worse was very real.

A little part of me wished that he would. Another part, a little bit bigger, wished that he would at least try. The sensation of putting him in his place, of crushing him... it would be glorious. But he didn't, not this time. Not yet. Instead he released me, letting his arms fall to the side and down onto the sofa.

"Go on then," he said, bucking his hips slightly. "Show daddy what a good girl you can be."

My lips curled into a near smirk. Lazy ass. Fine. I bent forward slightly, putting my hands against the table edge, lifting myself up a few inches before falling back down. I began fucking him like that, bouncing up and down on his dick like I was riding a horse. It felt great, allowing me to adjust the speed to my own liking.

After a few minutes of this I asked, "Am I being a good girl now da-"

"Claire? Are you down there?"

Dammit! Go the fuck away Liam.

We both let out stifled curses in unison.

"I hate your son right now," I whispered even as I jumped off his dick, settling on the sofa next to him.

"I hate my son right now," he hissed as he quickly buttoned up his pants.

I allowed two seconds to make sure everything was in order and that we were presentable. I didn't bother with my panties, shoving them in his pants pocket instead. My skirt was hiding my nakedness nicely.

Then I turned my head around towards the stairs. "Yeah babe. We're down here," I called. A second later I heard his footsteps in the stairs as he made his way down to the den.

The scowl on Nikki's face matched my feelings perfectly. It was annoying, being interrupted like this. Unfortunately we couldn't drug them every weekend as that would quickly develop a pattern. This was one of those weekends where we had decided not to which meant a lot of sneaking around and yes, the possibility of being interrupted.

Fucking annoying. Every time.

"I was looking for you," he began speaking before he even turned the corner. "I'm back from... Uhh, what're you doing?"

No doubt he was surprised to find me together with his dad, as I suppose he should be, but we already had a plan for it. I guess that's what happens when you sneak around a lot. You start to develop contingency after contingency almost on instinct.

"Hey babe," I said, giving him a quick glance over my shoulder before looking back at the book laid out on the table. I had no idea what it was as Nikki had picked it at random from a nearby bookcase. "Nicholas is showing me some economics law stuff. It's super interesting."

"Uh, okay," he said, still appearing confused, taking a few steps forward. He was sweaty and still wearing his football outfit, having been to a training session and all.

"Indeed," Nikki said. "I was surprised you're this interested in this stuff."

"Really?" I asked with a laugh, making it somewhat awkward for effect. "We haven't started this stuff in school yet but eventually I imagine we'll get there."

That was true enough. I was going for an economics degree, after all. Sprinkle the lies with some truth and then bam, you've got a story that would hold up anywhere except in a court of law.

"That's... cool I guess," Liam said, buying it without even looking at the tag. So gullible, so easily manipulated — so boring. "I was going to ask if you wanted to head down to the beach later but if you're busy..."

"Sounds great babe," I said, giving him a big smile. It didn't but I couldn't blow him off all the time. If I couldn't be with Nikki then at least an afternoon on the beach was the next best thing. "But yeah, later. This stuff's really getting interesting."

"Why don't we all go?" Nikki said. "It's been ages since your mom and I had time to spend on the beach and I know she'd love it."

I hid the grin that appeared on my lips by turning my head away. That was a much better solution. Plenty of opportunities to sneak away for some fun.

"Cool," he said, seeming happy with that. "I need to grab a shower and a change of clothes. See you later, then."

Two steps on the stairs, that's how long I waited before standing up and pulling my skirt up. He wasn't far behind, having unbuckled his belt and pulled his dick back out just before I sat down on it, straddling him face to face this time. A long sigh of relief seeped out of me, keeping it quiet so Liam wouldn't hear.

I settled in leaned up against him, my arms around his neck, pulling his mouth to mine, sharing a quick kiss. His hands found one of my breasts and ass immediately and the moan I let out wasn't very quiet, muffled, thankfully, by his mouth.

"No more interruptions," I whispered, our foreheads touching, his beautiful black eyes staring deep into me.

"No more interruptions," he echoed, thrusting slowly into me. "I love you Claire."

A smile played on my lips a second before I caught his lips again, the kiss searing and much more heated than the last one. When we parted we were both out of breath.

"I love you too," I whispered against him.

My smile turned mischievous. "I love you too... daddy."

He let out a huff of amusement. "You're such a wicked little girl. I love it."

"Then show me," I whispered, grinning at him, daring him to 'show' it.

And he did, surprising me by standing up and taking me with him. I suppressed a squeal of surprise, clinging to him so I didn't fall, wrapping my legs around his waist. Without breaking eye contact or stride he carried me, still on his dick, right into the adjoining guest room.

It was naughty and dangerous, thrilling and exciting. If either Liam or Rose decided to come down to the basement we wouldn't immediately hear it. Even if we managed to disengage in time we would be hard pressed to explain why we were both in the bedroom.

But he didn't seem to care, or if he did he accepted the risk.

He didn't so much throw me onto the bed as he threw the both of us, his body falling down on top of me. The landing was rough and his dick pushed deep and hard, enough that it was actually painful. My cry of pain was cut short though as his entire weight came down on me, pushing the air out of my lungs for a brief moment.

He didn't let up there either, crawling up the bed and pulling me with him. It was rough and I tried to unsuccessfully push him away. I was just about at my wits end and about to really start fighting him when he grabbed both my wrists, pushing them above my head.

"Now I'm going to show you what I do to naughty wicked little girls," he said, his voice low and dangerous.

It sent a pulse through my body, a jolt of excitement, of fear. The look in his eyes spoke volumes of what he wanted to do to me, of what he was going to do to me.

"Just try it," I hissed at him, trying to gauge what areas of my body I could move and which were definitely pinned down. Most of it was, it turned out.

But he couldn't do much with both his hands holding mine. Once he let go that would be my opportun-

*Click*

Cold metal against my wrist. My eyes widened as I turned to look above me. Handcuffs. Where the hell did he get those? When manhandling me, most likely.

Shit was about to get real.

I yanked my still free hand loose, managing to grab a fistful of his black hair. There was no time to waste if I wanted to have a chance. I pulled, hard. Hard enough that I felt hairs coming loose.

"Aahh fuck!" he grunted, managing to not cry out.

That was all he got before I sank my teeth into the soft flesh of his shoulder, or rather, the shirt covering his shoulder. It was certainly painful enough though, as he couldn't hold back a suppressed scream of pain that time.

My sudden attack had caught him off guard. He hadn't expected it and that's why I had managed to get as far as I did.

His mind managed to catch up though and he desperately tried to yank my hand free from his hair, squeezing my wrist hard enough that it might bruise. That only gave me the opportunity to pull my other wrist free from his grip, locked in a cuff as it was. The other cuff was still open though and I caught it, tuning it around as I swung it over his head.