The Mistake Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers

It was mostly Rose with her fucking knee though, but that was understandable. I just wished she wasn't so damn nice all the time. Would have been so much easier to hate her then. But then again hate is an exaggeration. Hate is something I reserve for those that truly deserve it. She definitely didn't quality for that. The only thing wrong she had ever done was remain married to Nikki. Understandable that she wouldn't see it that way though. No matter. It would be solved soon enough.

I was very aware of the fact that Liam kept glancing at me. Stifling the urge to snap at him I decided to ignore him. He could look all he wanted. It would've been nice though if he didn't make it so fucking obvious. Everyone who looked our way would know what a deprived wimp he was.

Dammit. Why was I so testy all of a sudden? I had no one else but myself to blame for him being deprived. Of course I knew why. Fucking Nicholas.

I wished I could have a drink. There was no one manning the bar but even if there had been they wouldn't have served me. Liam though... maybe. He certainly looked older than his nineteen years. I suppose he was useful like that.

To distract myself from the very obvious thing that irked me I decided to observe the others for a bit. Sam was sitting in the chair next to mom and even from our distance I could see that she was still pissed with him. She did a decent enough job of covering it up though and I would've been surprised if anyone else noticed. Funny as hell to watch though. Bro was going about it the complete wrong way but that was okay. He would figure it out eventually. I knew he would. After all, he was male and it was understandable that it would take him a little while to grasp basic concepts.

Okay now I wasn't being fair at all. Sam was... He was a cool guy. The coolest one I knew by far. Cooler than Nicholas by miles. Males were fickle creatures, yes, and sooo easy to manipulate, but that wasn't Sam. No not at all. He wasn't male in the traditional sense at all. Well, beyond the obvious one of actually being one. He had always had my back. Always, without question. And best of all? He backed the fuck off when I needed him to back the fuck off. Even better than that? He didn't back the fuck off just because I wanted him to back the fuck off. Doesn't sound very different but it was. Bigtime.

If there was ever anyone I would ask to help me hide a body he would be it. He had my respect. One of the few who did. And I had to be honest with myself, it only grew when he began nailing mom.

She had my respect too, but not nearly as much as he did. She gets bonus points for finally growing up and taking what she wanted though. Dad might've been her husband but if someone were to ask me he had never earned the title. Being a husband, a partner, meant satisfying your other half at every corner. Not just sexual but in all parts of the relationship. It meant having the others back, always, forever. He was decent, sometimes even good, at the non bedroom stuff but in there he was lousy. My room was located right next to theirs and I knew all about his shortcomings. It had been going on for as long as I could remember.

That didn't mean he was a bad man. Not at all. Just that he wasn't worthy of mom. If he could accept the fact that she needed real dick once in a while and let her have it then maybe, but I knew he could never do that. Never be that understanding, that selfless. I wasn't sure I could forgive him for that. In a sense he was the one doing this to himself. No, not just to himself. To all of us. To me, to Sam, to mom, to our entire family.

Did I want to see them split up? Absolutely not. And on some level I knew I hated him for it. Yes, the kind of hate I only reserved for those who truly deserved it, and on some level he did.

I still loved him though. He was my daddy after all. My real one. That would never change.

It looked like Sam had finally given up on doing whatever he was trying to do. I followed him with my eyes as he got up from the chair and walked over to another bar, that one actually manned. Unless they were anal about checking ID there was no doubt in my mind that they would serve him. It wasn't strictly the way he looked, although that was certainly part of it. More in the way he spoke that made him seem so much older than he really was. I had never been able to fully master that talent. Hell, compared to him I was shit at it. It was petty of me, I knew, but I was jealous of how easy it came to him. He probably didn't even see it as a talent but just the way he was.

And yep, another point of respect for bro. The bartender lady appeared more than happy to serve him. Although I suppose from my distance it could just be soda. I highly doubted it though.

The corner of my lips quirked when I saw dad get up from where he had been talking to Rose before walking over to the bar. He sat down right next to Sam. Oh what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. Although in reality it was probably nothing interesting. Company related stuff if I had to guess.

But then I turned my eyes on the one I hadn't been observing yet. They narrowed as they landed on Nikki. He was a lot better at it than his son. So subtle in fact that I was sure no one other than me had noticed. It was definitely there thought, the glances, but that was just it. It was only glances, which was the sole reason why I hadn't gone over there yet and ripped his dick off.

Glances were fine. Irritating maybe but fine. I could hardly decide what he could and could not look at. Really, I normally wouldn't have cared at all if those glances weren't so fucking familiar. It was the same kind of glances he would give me when we had to be around Liam or Rose, only now they were directed towards my mother.

It was...

You know what. Fuck it.

"Hey babe," I said, sitting up. It was sudden and he jerked in his seat, having been practically salivating over my tits.

"Uh, yeah?" he asked, sitting up too.

"Lets go for another swim," I said, giving him a big smile. Smiling was so easy and effective.

"Uh, sure," he said, matching my smile, a little more tentative. Adorable. Not the condescending kind but the real kind. If he ever realized what a catch he was and managed to build some confidence the women would be lining up.

I was supposed to be doing that, wasn't I? Building his confidence that is, being his 'partner' and all. More beneficial to keep him a wimp though. Still, I guess it was his lucky day.

The splash was big when I tripped him and pushed him in the water, following him in a second later, laughing hysterically. A moment later he emerged spluttering, his usually flowing short hair plastered to his forehead. Before he had a chance to recover I threw my arms around his neck and caught him in a kiss. He recovered quick enough. Well, for him at least.

It was a nice kiss and his hands weren't slow in finding my waist. I made extra sure I pressed my chest against him, letting him slip his hands a little lower. He loved that, groaning into me. I could already feel him hardening against me. Good boy.

"I've been a terrible girlfriend," I whispered after we parted, slightly out of breath. "I'm sorry."

His brow furrowed, confusion settling in. "For what? You're the best girlfriend in the world."

I gave him a sad smile, completely genuine. "No I'm not," I said. Up to that point I had been honest. "But I want to be."

"What do you mean?" he asked, his black eyes searching mine.

"You've been so understanding, so patient with me," I said. "And I've been so selfish."

I pushed myself a little harder against him to make sure the point got across. It did, I could feel it.

"It's not selfish-" he began but I silenced him with a quick kiss.

"Yes it is," I whispered against him, nuzzling my nose against his. "I'm still not... ready for that... but I want... I don't want you to suffer."

He opened his mouth to say something but I continued. "You are. I can see it. Hell you almost got a boner back there just by looking at my breasts."

"I, ah..." he began, obvious embarrassment on his face.

"It's okay babe. I understand. It's normal," I said.

I let my hand slid down his back until it reached the top of his trunks.

"I want... I want to help you with it," I said. It was pretty easy to let my hand slip around to his front, edging inside the trunks as it did.

He gasped when I touched it. Rock hard. "You don't have to..."

"But I want to babe," I said, adding some pleading to my voice. "Please. Let me help you out. I hate to see you suffer."

The sudden influx of lust in his eyes was almost comical.

"But..." he began but stopped when I wrapped my fingers around him, giving a gentle tug. "But... here? Now? People... can see."

I turned my head to look around, almost like I hadn't realized we were in a public pool. "Um... yeah, you're right. People would see it like this..."

"Do you... do you want to go back to the room?" he asked, obvious want in his eyes.

I bit my lower lip in thought as I gently began tugging him, back and forth, just a little. He was loving it. I could see that. The warmth of his rod was a stark contrast to the cool water.

Shaking my head I said, "No. Our families would see that." He looked a little disappointed. "But I have an idea. It's... pretty naughty though."

"Well..." he said, his eyes twinkling. "I kinda like naughty."

Of course you do. "Then follow my lead," I whispered, letting go of his dick and removing my hand from his trunks. The cold water rushed to my warm palm.

I turned around and pulled his arms around me, placing them on my stomach. Then I proceeded to lead him across the pool towards where Rose, mom and Nikki still sat near the edge. He was still checking out mom, I noticed. Ass. Well... I was going to give him something to check out.

We got up to the pool edge and it was just deep enough for my head and hands to be visible above it. Perfect. Still checking mom out.

Liam was still behind me, looking to the world like he was only hugging his girlfriend. And for the moment that was exactly what he was doing. Without uttering a word though I reached behind me and felt his rod through his trunks. He didn't say anything but I could tell he was nervous, being this close to the others.

Gently, ever so gently, I edged the front of his trunks down. It took a little fiddling but eventually I managed to get his dick over the edge. He quickly pressed it against my back, squishing it to hide it. It was a reflex no doubt but it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Unless someone was looking at us under the surface there was no way anyone would see anything, and even then they would have to be at the exact right angle.

I pushed my ass backwards, forcing him to take a small step in the direction. Quick as a cat I then pulled his dick forward, bending it slightly downward. The step he took forward was almost certainly another reflex. I didn't miss his surprised gasp as he slipped in between my thighs though.

"Go ahead babe," I whispered. It was only loud enough for him to hear.

For the longest moment he just stood there, unmoving. I could feel his dick against me, straining against my bikini bottoms. It was warm and felt pretty nice. Stifling a sigh but not an eye roll I began to slowly rock back and forth, just to show him what he was supposed to do. He picked up on it immediately, starting his own bucking.

"That's it babe," I encouraged, equally low.

Damn if it didn't feel good, having him slide between my thighs. He was just slightly taller than me, forcing his dick to be pressed flush against my bikini.

Okay. Step one.

Now for the whole reason of this impromptu... I don't even know what to call it.

"Hey mom," I called. All three of them turned to look at us at the exact same moment as Liam froze. I just rocked against him a little, urging him to continue. All they could see was him hugging me from behind. Nothing weird about it. "Can you check my phone? I thought I heard it beep."

I couldn't read her expression but she quickly averted her eyes. It was clear that she didn't know how to react. What had happened earlier was very much still in effect. Embarrassment would be my guess.

She pressed a button on my phone and the display lit up. "There's nothing," she said, voice just as neutral as her face.

It was actually pretty funny to see. For once she was the embarrassed child. Not that I've been especially embarrassed about many things.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

She went back to tanning as my eyes quickly jumped to the right, all the way over to Nikki. I caught them just as he was about to look away. By then Liam had resumed his slow bucking.

One of his eyebrow rose in silent question. I didn't visualize anything back, just stared at him, unblinking. It took him a long moment but eventually they narrowed just a fraction.

Yes, something was indeed up.

My eyes flashed to mom and then back again. He followed but didn't understand, his brows furrowing. I repeated the gesture two more times.

Finally he got it. And then the bastard grinned.

Well fuck you.

I parted my lips and leaned my head back just a fraction. The grin didn't go down. He didn't understand yet. He would. Yes he would.

I began meeting Liam's movements. Just a little, just enough that my head bobbed up and down a fraction. At the same time I let out a heavy breath, a silent moan, all for effect.

His eyes shot open and his grin quickly dropped.

Yes asshole. If you're gonna perv on my mother then I'm gonna perv on your son.

From his point of view we were doing much more than just perving though. He couldn't know that Liam wasn't actually inside me.

His jaw tensed and his stare turned into a glare. I wasn't done yet though. With slow, deliberate and precise gestures I began moving my hand. My index finger came up in a wagging gesture, slow and subtle, only enough for him to pick up. Then I dropped the hand over the edge into the water.

I kept eye contact with him throughout the whole thing. Liam was looking somewhere to his left, probably not really focused on anything. Maybe he even had his eyes closed. His movements were slow but growing more demanding for every second that passed. There was no doubt in my mind that Nikki could see the slight movements he made.

My hand dropped down to my legs. His dick was long enough that each time he pushed forward it would come out just a little bit at the front. I used my hand to cup my pussy through my bikini, catching him on each in thrust, pressing him against me. It felt pretty damn good to me and I could only imagine how it felt for him.

His speed picked up just a little. I could sense it in him, the approaching release. I wanted it to happen, wanted his father to see it, see the expression on his sons face when he came.

Nikki was gripping the armrests of the chair hard enough for his knuckles to turn white. His glare was unmistakable. Not just to me but anyone who looked his way would know that something wasn't quite right.

I met his gaze, dead on.

Know your fucking place, cunt.

Then it happened. A muted gasp behind me, a quick thrust forward, a jolt through my body, my breasts squished against the pool edge. Sticky warmness surged into my hand, almost immediately washed away by the water. I put on an expression of pleasure, a small grin. Not blinking, not looking away.

Nikki broke eye contact first, turning his head away completely, his jawline pronounced and tense.

"I just remembered I need to check something on my computer," he said, short and quick, before standing up.

It was sudden and abrupt, enough for both the tanning women to look up and after him as he all but stormed away.

"That was..." Liam panted behind me, leaned up against me.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I said and pushed back against him. He was a little perplexed by my sudden desire to escape but backed away from me anyway.

As soon as I was free I began swimming towards the other side of the pool, in the same direction as Nikki had stormed off towards the rooms. In the back of my mind I knew it would look weird to Liam, me not even sparing him a glance after something like that. I didn't care though. I had some explaining to do. The teaching kind, not the apologizing kind.

Clearly he needed to be reminded about a few things.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Samuel

Yep. Definitely not going to be easy. She was right pissed at me. I understood why — of course I did, and maybe she had a point too. I could've done it in a different way, could've been less forceful.

Could've used the fucking bathroom.

But it had worked. No matter how angry she was with me it had worked. Maybe she realized it or maybe she didn't. I did and I was certain everyone around her did too. Not what had happened, no, but the difference in her. It was like night and day. Her aura of annoyance and bitchiness was like blown away, replaced by her usual friendly self. She had even apologized to dad for acting like said bitch, doing such a damn good job at it that even I had a hard time not believing it.

But then again, why should I not believe it? Why shouldn't it be real and true? They had been a couple for roughly half of their lives. Even if she had decided that he wasn't for her anymore, shit like that... it still mattered.

Was it worth it? Was it fucking worth it?

I turned my head and glanced back at the others. I could only see mom's right arm and the top of her red head above the back of the tanning chair. It was still enough for me to feel my heartbeat speed up a fraction, just an echo of what I felt every time she looked at me.

Yes. Yes she was worth it. All of it.

She deserved the best and I would fuck over anyone to give it to her.

I took a sip from the glass of soda I had ordered, glancing at the bartender as she did something to the ice machine. She was leaned in behind it, seemingly trying to reach something. Maybe it was broken.

"Hey."

It startled me a little, dad's sudden appearance in the seat next to me.

"Uh, hey," I said, somewhat lame.

The bartender seemed to notice the presence of another customer and gave up on whatever she was trying to do, coming right over, wiping her hand on a towel as she did.

"Whiskey, double. Jack Daniels if you have," dad said. After a second he added, "No ice."

She gave him a friendly smile and said, "Machine's broken. Couldn't give you any if I tried."

After pouring him the whiskey she went back to the machine, leaving us alone. We didn't speak for a long moment and I got the sense that he wasn't in the best of moods. Join the club. The silence was eventually broken though.

"Mm," he let out, giving me a nudge with his elbow. I looked up from staring at my glass and saw him nodding towards the bartender. "She's pretty," he said, speaking low. She was on the other side of the bar and would probably not have heard him anyway.

I threw another glance in her direction. Yeah, she was pretty. Red hair, sort of like moms. Looked to be in her late twenties. Kinda short. Jeans hugged her ass pretty nice though.

"Yeah," I said and took another sip. He mirrored my action.

Another long moment of silence.

"Hey Sam," he eventually said, drawing my attention yet again. "We're... we're friends right?"

Odd question but okay. "Of course," I said. "Why?"

It was true. He was my friend. Best one really. Far beyond being just a father to me. Truth be told I didn't have many close friends. This was mostly by choice though as I had prioritized the company the moment I graduated high school.

nikyc
nikyc
296 Followers