The Mistletoe

Story Info
The First Day of Christmas.
1k words
3.67
51.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

I enter our candlelit bedroom wearing only my short silk gown you gave me last Christmas and see you standing, backlit by the flickering scented candles, in your sheer floor length negligee with every delectable curve of your soft body exposed. I can see the gentle curve of each hip between which the parted lips of your shaven pussy are glistening with pearly drops of your precum! As I raise my eyes, I see the curve of each breast crowned with those perfect dark hard nipples. The gown is slashed to the hip on each side and the smooth sleek length of your legs show as you stand before me as if naked! Your hands are clasped together behind you causing your beautiful breasts to protrude in all their glory!

I reach to the table behind me and bring out the sprig of real mistletoe I purchased earlier today. As I approach you, your lips curl in that enigmatic smile - so like the Mona Lisa - which I love so much. As my body brushes briefly against yours, I hold the green sprig above your head and lean in for a feather light kiss as I feel your erect nipples against my chest. I wrap my arms around you, holding your clasped hands in place behind your back, and we continue to kiss fervently and passionately.

Whispering to you to place your hands at your sides, I slip the thin straps of the gossamer thin gown off your shoulders and it melts into a pool at your feet. Your step aside and I kick the silken material to the side. Lowering the mistletoe to above your full uplifted breasts, I lower my head to kiss each perky nipple and suck them gently into my mouth as you moan in reaction. Your fingers entwine in my hair pulling me closer and tighter to you as I inhale the sexy smell on your lightly scented skin and try to take each breast in turn into my mouth.

As the mistletoe is lowered, you know where this is all headed and your reach for the sash on my robe, pull it apart and slide it off my shoulders so my naked body is fully exposed as well. Before your small soft hands can reach for my hard dripping cock, I drop to my knees before the body I worship and ease your legs wide apart. You reach out to the bedpost as you anticipate what is coming! I hold the mistletoe just above the juncture of your legs and inhale deeply the erotic smell of your heightened arousal. It is almost enough to send my head reeling!

With two fingers, I gently part those wonderful fleshy lips exposing in the process the rose red inner sweetness and a rapidly growing clit. You are covered with dewy moisture as your excitement builds; I have yet to even blow warm air inside you and your legs are shaking as you start to cum in a minor orgasm just from the anticipation. It seems like an eternity since I have gazed so lovingly and so deeply inside you, my darling!

Not to waste the power of the mistletoe any longer, I toss it aside and, with my free hand reaching between your widely stretched legs, I place it on the small of your back and draw that sweet pussy to my lips. With the tip of my tongue, I tap the nubbin of your clit and feel it grow harder and longer! With each tap, your juices flow more and more and I move my lips to your petal like folds to capture as much as I can handle - all of it as I swallow and savor every drop of your sweet nectar.

Your one hand is holding tightly to the bed while your other grabs my hair to pull me deeper into you as your thrash and grind your hips against my mouth! As you cry out in orgasmic screams, I slide three fingers deep within your pussy - never taking my sucking lips from your tiny penis-like clit - and reach your g-spot driving you to a series of shuddering orgasms! You flood my mouth and face with spray and gushing spray of cum and I can hardly catch my breath you are pulling me so hard into your pussy! Oh, but what a sweet death that would be!!

You finally beg me to stop and, still gripping the bed post, you roll around and collapse on the bed barely having the energy to slide to the middle of the bed. As you lay there panting, I lift your legs to my shoulders and position my raging hard cock at the bright red and soaking entrance to your pussy and slowly begin the long slide into you! We gaze hard into each other's eyes as you hiss "Yess! Put that hard cock inside me, baby! I need to be fucked hard and fast!"

You hips start to push upwards to draw me deeper and deeper inside you until I strike your cervix and move my hips in circular motions to massage it. This draws another gush of your hot thick cum surrounding my shaft and I thrice more draw my cock out and return it to your depths ever so slowly! By now, I can feel the heat of my own cum boiling in my balls and aching for release and I start to speed up my strokes until we are moving together in a blur!

"Oh God! I'm cumming again!" you cry as I slam again and again into you. When your hips arch up hard against me in a massive orgasm, I finally release load after load of my own milky thick cum deep inside you to mix with yours as we cum together as we have so many times before.

I lower your legs to the bed and fall on top of you as we start our hour of after play. As we roll side by side, our hands and lips dance together in an ongoing dance of love!

And my darling wife, there are still 12 days 'till Christmas; just imagine how we will spend them loving each other!

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers