The Mistress

Story Info
Middle aged woman becomes black mans mistress
7.7k words
4.49
121.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris had been looking for a job for weeks. She was getting very frustrated at not being able to find one that would pay enough so that she could find an apartment and be on her own again. She had to get out of this relationship, she was no longer happy and each day she became more and more withdrawn because of it. Not on the outside, anyone around her would never know the loneliness and sadness she had inside of her. It ate at her more and more each day.

When she and Pat had first became involved Chris was extremely happy. She had been sharing an apartment with a coworker until she moved in with Pat six months after they started dating. The first year of their relationship was fantastic, Chris loved Pat and she hoped that one day they would marry. Into the second year of their relationship Pat introduced Chris to new areas of pleasure giving as he called it. At first she was hesitant to try anything new, but she had always been a sexually open woman and was willing to try most anything once. She figured if you didn't like it then don't do it again. Simple motto and she stood by it.

She had met Pat three years after her divorce. She had been married to an abusive man for 18 years. Oh, not the physically abusive kind, but a very verbal abusive type which can be just as bad. He didn't become abusive to her until the last six years of their marriage. She finally left him when their daughter was out of high school and had moved out on her own. The only thing she was thankful for in their marriage is that their daughter had never seen her fathers abusive behavior towards her mother and for that she was thankful.

Pat had finally got Chris to quit her job at the little food store she worked in eight months into their relationship. He told her he wanted her at home, and that he made enough money to support them both. Which he did, Pat was an executive director of his companies pharmaceutical plant. Chris could not complain that she was not taken care of because she was, she had nice clothes, a nice car to drive and was able to do just about anything she desired.

Pat had gotten Chris to let him tie her to the bed. He had her spread eagled on their bed and teased her for hours, taking her to the brink then stopping to let her come down before he would start all over again.

Pat loved to fuck her with toys, he told her he really got off watching her pussy as he slid a dildo in and out of her, then it was cucumbers, squash, bananas, anything he could find to give her pleasure.

Two weeks later he again tied her to the bed. Chris admitted she did like this, Pat would give her hours of pleasure and she loved him even more.

He had her tied up and had been teasing her for about an hour when their bedroom door opened up.

Chris started to scream but Pat put his hand over her mouth telling her it was OK, this was a friend of his who had come to help him pleasure her.

She was shaking her head back and forth no, trying to get untied but Pat kept his hand over her mouth trying to calm her down.

"My darling, shhhh...listen to me my pet. I very much want to watch my friend fuck you, it would give me the greatest pleasure watching him fuck you my love," he said softly.

Chris should have realized something was up, Pat had not taken her silk gown off of her, and he had made sure nothing but her snatch was bare and visible. Chris was extremely bashful about her body and Pat did respect that. She had told him that if God had wanted her to show her body off naked then he would have made her skinny, as he didn't, it meant that it was not to be shown.

Chris didn't like her body at all, she was fat, had always been fat. Plump, chunky, it didn't matter what word you wanted to use, she was still fat. She had stretch marks from the birth of her daughter.

Pat said one of the nicest things to her the first time she had cried over not wanting him to see her naked.

"But honey, there is nothing wrong with that, it's a badge of honor you should wear proudly, you held, nurtured and gave life to someone. I'm not ashamed of them and nor should you be."

Chris is positive that is when she fell in love with Pat.

She had calmed down a bit by now. Pat motioned for the man to come sit on the bed with them. He did so, then Pat reached for the top of her gown and cut the two straps holding the top up, he lowered the material just enough to expose her breasts. She loves them sucked, drives her crazy he was telling the other man.

Then both men leaned down and took a nipple from each breast firmly in their mouths and began sucking and licking.

Chris was done for, just suck a nipple and you could get her to agree to almost anything and Pat knew that and made use of that fact.

Chris was really turned on now, someone, or both she didn't know which had been fingering her pussy and clit. She was hot, without realizing she was doing it her pussy was reaching for that wandering finger.

The stranger had stopped sucking her nipple and had moved down and behind Pat, then she felt his mouth at her snatch, he had a very hard tongue, he must do this often she was thinking as little moans of pleasure started to escape from her now.

"That's right baby, just lay there and enjoy it my love," he mouthed the words into her mouth as he kissed her.

The man ate her pussy for a good 20 minutes she guessed, having made her cum once already and she was near to another climax again. Her clit was rock hard and he kept his finger pressed on it rubbing it while he undid his pants with his other hand.

Then he was inside her, fucking her and Pat was watching and stroking his hard cock as he watched this man fuck her. When the guy came he pulled out and shot his wad all over her stomach. Then he and Pat licked it up together.

The man disappeared into the bathroom and when he came out he was dressed, he came to the side of the bed and leaned down to Chris telling her it had been a pleasure fucking her and out the door he went.

The following weekend, a tall black man and a white woman knocked on the door a little past nine. Chris and Pat were sitting on the couch watching TV when they arrived. When Pat invited them inside she knew something was up.

He introduced the man as James and the woman as Paula. Then just as calmly he pulled her up from the couch and turned her to face the two of them. They are going to join us in a little pleasure this evening my love.

Before Chris could move the woman had come forward and placed her hand at one of Chris's tits before clamping her mouth over hers.

Chris had never touched or been touched by another woman let alone have one kiss her. After the shock of what was happening Chris actually enjoyed the kissing from the woman.

Pat had eased her gown down her shoulders and lifted a breast out which the tall man James started sucking on.

Chris didn't remember being laid on the floor but somehow there she was the woman was eating her pussy, Pat was kissing her and alternately sucking on a nipple, While James was undressing.

When his cock was exposed and Chris saw it she gasped out loud. He had a massive cock and there was just no way that man was going to fuck her if that is what Pat had in mind. He had to be all of 10 or more like 11 or 12 inches in length.

Pat was smiling at her as he watched her reaction to the size of James cock.

She was thinking to herself well he really fits what most women perceive black men to be. Well hung!

"Don't worry baby, he will only give you what you can take." With that said James flipped her onto her knees and preceded to enter her slowly.

My God he felt good inside she had to admit and she was wondering just how much of his cock he had in her. Chris pressed back against him and felt the pressure of the length of him inside her, it took her breath away but she pressed anyway.

As soon as James came, Paula was between her legs eating his cum from her pussy. Then Pat was fucking her, he came fast, she could tell he was very excited and could hardly contain himself.

James had been standing to the side of her stroking his cock while Paula ate her and then Pat fucked her.

James slipped his cock back into her cum filled snatch and began fucking her again. My God this felt so good, she loved her pussy fucked and ate and this man, woman, and Pat had made sure she a lot of both.

The man and woman came back one more time a few months later and Chris enjoyed their visit. It was what had been going on between then and now that she didn't enjoy.

Pat was getting out of hand, one night he brought home four men he had picked up in a skin flick house. Chris flat refused to let any of them touch her. Pat was pissed after sending the men along their way. They had a big fight that night and Chris slept in the spare bedroom for the next two nights.

On the third night Pat asked her if he brought someone home tonight would she fuck him?

Chris asked who it was and Pat wouldn't tell her. Then she told him if it was someone who he had earlier fuck her OK, if it was some fucking stranger he picked up off the street he could forget it!

She told him he wasn't thinking of her safety anymore, he had always made sure before that anyone who had fucked her, had been no health risk to her, and he had wanted proof and more often then not he had paid for the tests before he would let anyone touch her. He hated anyone to wear a condom when fucking her so they had agreed in the very beginning that they had to be disease free if that were the case.

They hardly spoke for the next two weeks. Chris had no money, no job, and no way of leaving and she was afraid that any day now he would just tell her to get out. Her old room mate now had another room mate and there was no room for Chris if she wanted to bunk down there a couple of days.

That night when Pat came home it was with an arm full of flowers for her, he told her he was sorry and he wanted to make it up to her. He took her out to dinner and when they returned home he made love to her all night long. Yet in the back of her mind Chris felt something was not just right.

For the next few weeks she would look for a job everyday while Pat was at work. What she could find was in the afternoon or evening and she couldn't do that because then Pat would know and put a stop to it. She had to work somewhere during the day if she were to be able to save enough money to get a place of her own.

She was sitting in a small cafe with her old roommate telling her about her not having any luck finding a job. "I just have to leave Callie, he has become a nut case about this," she was telling her friend.

"Geez, Chris I would have never thought you would have went along with that kind of stuff," Callie said.

"Oh come on Callie, I know your not that much of a fricking prude, people do it all the time, " she told her. "I'm not making any excuses Callie for being a part of it, I enjoyed it at first and I'm not going to deny that. But when he started bringing people he had picked up off the street or out of some porn house that was it for me. He always made sure whoever he had brought home was safe, not a health risk. Now he just doesn't care, he just needs the thrill of it, and he wants more and more men to do it."

A week later Callie called Chris to see if she had looked in today's help wanted section. "Chris I think this might be just what your looking for," she told her excitedly. "Hurry and check it out Chris, you don't want to lose out on this one," she told her.

Chris hung up and went across the street to get a paper. She got home and started reading through the want ads till she found the one Callie was talking about.

There it was in big bold letters. Hurry! Assistant Wanted! You must be able to be away from home for periods of two or more weeks at a time. Prefer someone single with no commitments. You will assist owner with paperwork, keep appointment schedules, make reservations for trips and meals with clients, etc. The job is simple, but does demand a great deal of time on the road. Excellent wages, health benefits, dental, vision and 401K plan all for the right person. Job must be filled by May 1st. Please call and leave your name and number with receptionist, she will ask you some simple questions and if your a possible candidate you will be notified on April 20th to come in for an interview.

Chris thought what the hell, they can only tell me no so she called the number. She was put on hold for almost five minutes before someone was able to take her information. They asked the usual questions, name, address, social security number, birth date, married, single, divorced etc.

The lady asked her if she got air sick, or train sick, or car sick then told Chris she would get back to her on the 20th if she were to get an interview. Chris never expected to hear from them but at least she tried.

She had forgotten about the job, until Tuesday morning on April 20th she got the call to come in for an interview. She was told her interview would be the last one that day and would be at 6 PM the following evening.

Chris arrived at Johnson Plastics 20 minutes early. She had told Pat that she would be with Callie at a friends baby shower and wouldn't be home till around 7:30. Callie was going to back her up if he questioned it.

The receptionist led her into a large office and told her that Mr. Johnson would be with her in a few moments.

She no sooner had closed the door when a deep voice from a room on the far side of the office told her to please have a seat and he would be with her shortly.

She was looking around the room when he called to her again from what she was assuming was a bathroom.

"Please forgive me MS Carlson, it has been a very long day screening all the applicants who applied for the job and I just need to wash up a bit," he called out to her.

"That's perfectly all right sir," she replied.

Chris was looking out the side window of his office when he finally came out. He was standing right beside her with his hand out before she realized he was there. "How do you do MS Carlson."

Chris reached for his hand as she began to look up. He had just clasped her hand in a firm handshake as her eyes finally saw him. "YOU! She cried out trying to take her hand from his. "Is this some sick joke you and Pat have come up with," she was yelling at him?

She jerked her hand from his. " You might as well come out Pat the games over and I'm not having any part of it," she was still yelling. All the time she was yelling she was thinking in the back of her mind how the hell did he find out she was looking for a job, she had been so very careful.

"Please calm down Chris, Pat is not here I swear to you." She just stood there looking at him. "I assure you Chris, Pat does not know your here. Your here for a job interview are you not? The job is for real Chris, this has nothing to do with Pat. Now please sit down and we can discuss this like adults. Chris didn't sit, she just sort of dropped back down into the chair.

What was going on she was thinking to herself? Was it just dumb luck that a job she had applied for happened to be with someone who her boyfriend had brought home to fuck her? Or was this really a sick joke cooked up by her boyfriend and this man? Had she been found out and this was his way of letting her know she wouldn't be going anywhere?

Chris stood up and headed for the door, the man had got up from his desk and caught up to her before she could open the door. He put out his arm to press on the door, as if in holding it closed. He was right behind her, close, to close and she was nervous.

"Chris please listen to me before you go running off," he was saying. "For the last time, the job is real Chris. "Pat does not know that your here. Now listen to me carefully as I'm being totally honest with you. I was sitting in that little cafe a couple of blocks down from here and I overheard you talking to your friend. I was right behind you Chris and you never recognized me."

"I had been thinking of replacing my former assistant for some time, hearing your conversation made me decide I should do it as soon as possible. Mary retired and at first I had no plans on replacing her, but I soon realized just how many things she had done for me that allowed me to carry on with my other more important business."

"I was going to say hello to you that day then thought better of it, I did not want to embarrass you and I was sure that I would have. I was hoping that you would be one of the applicants who would apply for the job."

"Every night I would look over the names of the people who had applied hoping your name was among them. I didn't know your last name but I knew that the address would tell me if it was you or not. Do you have any idea how many people I've had to give an interview to just to make sure everyone in my office felt this was for real? Let me rephrase that...the job is real but it was meant for only one person and that person was you."

Chris could only say "Why?"

"Let me ask you a couple of questions Chris and will you give me your word that you will be honest with your answers," he asked her.

Chris was still facing the door but she nodded her head yes in response to his question.

"Did you enjoy what transpired between us that night or was it just because it was something Pat wanted you to do," he asked her.

"Both," she replied.

"So you enjoyed me fucking you then, is that correct," he asked?

"Yes," she answered.

"Did you enjoy it just because you knew that it turned Pat on," he asked?"

Chris hesitated for a second then answered, "no."

"Now listen to me carefully Chris I want no misunderstanding between us. I'm married, my wife and I have a written contract to each go our separate ways in our marriage. Neither one of us can file for divorce with the claim of infidelity, or mental cruelty due to infidelity. If she walks away from the marriage then she does so without getting a cent from me, do you understand that Chris," he asked her.

"Yes," she replied.

"She likes my money, she likes the prestige of being my wife and all the things my money does for her, so she had no intentions of leaving me. She signed the contract 12 years ago, she has her lovers and I have had mine. The contract works for us and will continue to work for both our benefits."

"I'm offering you a job Chris, it will pay you $900.00 a week with benefits, your room and board, as well as meals will be paid for by the company on the company credit card while we travel. You will travel first class with me, we will stay in 4 star hotels in adjoining suite's. Your are free to do whatever you wish, with whoever you wish, but I won't lie to you, at night I will expect you to sleep in my bed."

"You want me to be your mistress is that it," she asked him?

"Does that bother you Chris that I would want you to be my mistress? Or is it that you would be a black mans mistress? It was OK to be fucked by me because your boyfriend wanted it, but were it your choice you would not have done so, is that what your saying," he asked her?

"No, that is not it at all," she said.

"Then why your hesitation," he asked her?

"I don't think I can be any mans mistress," she said.

"You've got to be kidding Chris! Do you think just because you lived openly with Pat, went to dinner parties with him, met his friends that you were not his mistress? Was the car you drove yours? Who's money paid for the clothes you wear, or your trips to the beauty parlor? Do you have money in your purse right now or is it his credit card? Your a grown woman for Christ's sake, you've been his mistress since the day you moved in with him," he said.

"The only differences between what you had with Pat and what I'm offering you is that #1 you'll have money in your pocket to spend as you like, when you like, on what you like. #2 You won't be spending any time at dinner parties or meeting my friends because this is an arrangement between just you and I. When we are not traveling your time is your time, to do what you like with who you like, and you can fuck whoever you like."

12