The Mistress and Her Justice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

"Must be a bear market Harold, 'stocks' are going down fast," Katrina laughed as she released the catches one more time and dropped the wooden stocks another six inches. By now, Harold's head and hand stocks were about two feet above the ground and his widely spread ass was way up in the air as each drop in the stocks thrust it up further. With his ankles tightly held by the foot stocks, he could not even drop to his knees. His back was under strain but slowly adjusted to the incredibly exposed and obscene position.

Harold's cock was rock hard and his balls dangled low, swaying as he shifted his weight to reduce the strain. Katrina stepped back to enjoy the sight. She was aroused by his helpless, exposed position and she heightened her arousal by slowly pumping her jutting dick in and out, moving her inner dildo in and out in unison, rubbing her wonderfully sensitive g-spot. A couple of more pumps and she would cream - not yet, not yet. I want his cherry ass, Katrina thought.

As the judge reached this familiar part of the story, he reached inside his desk drawer and pulled out what looked like a shoelace. It was actually an elastic, bungee cord type shoestring with a loop and slip knot already tied. As he continued to read, he looped the cord over his nuts, slid the knot home and tightly wound them with a half dozen turns, leaving a short "tail" for him to hold.

As the story continued, Katrina picked up a coil of leather cord from the table and walked around behind Harold as he shook with anticipation. She ran her hands over his flanks, kneading the flesh between her thumbs and forefingers, running her thumbs down the inside of his widely stretched crack, brushing the edges of his pinkish red anus. She reached down and slid her hands lightly over his cock and balls as they dangled and swayed with her touch.

"I have to do something about this Harold. Can't have that evil thing hanging free. I want to keep your cock nice and hard. I have plans for it."

With that last comment, she stepped back and tied a small loop and slip knot in one end of the leather cord. She tested the knot, moving it up and down, opening and closing the loop. Satisfied, she knelt down behind Harold's spread legs and slipped the loop over his cock and balls. She pulled steadily, closing the loop, until the front of the loop pressed against the front base of his engorged dick and the back of the loop and slip knot pressed against the bottom of his scrotum where it met the perineum.

Holding the cord straight in one hand, she pushed down hard on the slip knot with her other hand, tightening the noose, digging the cord painfully into the base of his cock and scrotum, pressing down on his prostate gland. Along with the pain, Harold felt a tingle of pleasure from the pressure on his genitals and the mental picture of what she was about to do to him.

With the loop tightly around his cock and balls, she ran another complete loop around them before grasping his balls with one hand and pulling them down. She took a tight turn with the leather cord around the top of his scrotum, squeezing his balls down. She took another tight turn above the first and then another and then successively up, laying one turn alongside the previous one until she had just enough cord to tie it off with half hitches through the original loop.

The result was striking. At the bottom of his scrotal sack, his balls bulged out tightly against the sack, turning first red, then purplish in color. His bulging balls looked like a single, juicy plum. Above them were the thin cords of black leather, placed so closely together that it looked like one wide solid leather strap squeezing the scrotum above his balls to the thickness of a fountain pen. His dick was red and so hard that its veins were bulging out along the shaft and it quivered with his rapid pulse as it protruded straight out.

She ran her fingertips lightly over his tightly squeezed balls causing an involuntary shudder of pleasure to ripple through Harold's groin. Katrina stood up slowly, drawing her fingertips lightly up his perineum and deeply in the crack of his stretched ass cheeks, circling the rim of his puckered anus with her middle finger. She picked up a warmed, plastic squeeze bottle of mineral oil, cupped her right hand under his ass crack and squeezed a generation portion into her upturned fingers.

She brought the pooled oil up and smeared it deeply in his crack, pushing some into his anus with her middle finger. Harold shuddered again at the first feel of the warm oil sliding along his crack, trembling with arousal at the sensuous feel of the hot, slippery, viscous liquid.

Judge Reynolds slid his left hand over his hardened shaft and tugged slightly on the tail end of the cord wound tightly around his nut sack. He paced himself, building the tension within him as he read about Harold's anal invasion; in his mind's eye, putting himself in Harold's place, helplessly exposed in those stocks and violated by the Amazonian Mistress Katrina. He could feel the tingling deep in his groin, a warning signal that he was about to come. He slowed and lightened his strokes and read on.

Mistress Katrina took another cupped hand full of the oil and coated her jutting member with it, sliding her hand up and down, turning and twisting her palm to evenly cover the entire shaft. She cupped her hand under his anus and squeezed more oil onto her finger tips, sliding her thoroughly coated middle finger into his anal hole, pushing steadily against the resistence.

Her finger slipped in up to the first knuckle accompanied by a groan of pleasure from Harold as the very first object passed through his virgin asshole in the "wrong" direction. Katrina waited until Harold's sphincter relaxed a bit to accommodate the strange invader before she pushed her finger in deeper, stopping at the second knuckle. Harold's ass pushed back to meet the invading finger as his urge to be fucked nearly overwhelmed him. Katrina smiled in knowing appreciation of his need - she had seen it many times before.

The judge's heart rate and breathing increased as he read of the penetration. He could feel the heat radiating from his face as he flushed with sexual tension. Precum oozed from his cock, coating the sensitive head with clear, slippery fluid. Harold was gone from the picture now. In his imagined fantasy, he, John Reynolds, was there, head and hands in stocks, legs widely spread, held in place, being greased and penetrated by the tall, impossibly sexy, red-haired beauty. His belly heaved and flabby chest jiggled as the pace of his strokes quickened.

Katrina finished the penetration with her middle finger, pressing it all of the way in until her palm was pressed flat against the inner walls of his crack, last knuckle pressed hard against his anus. Harold's legs trembled. Sweat poured from his face and ran in thin rivulets down his fleshy cheeks and jowls, pooling on the wooden floor below.

Harold pushed back to meet the invading finger as Katrina started to rhythmically circle and stroke her finger in his stretched rectum, the light slap of her oil coated palm against his ass cheeks audible with each downward stroke. She continued the circular finger reaming of his ass until his rectal walls were completely coated and slick with the oil.

She then slowly added her ring finger to the penetrating middle digit, sliding it alongside and pressing it in and through the gripping sphincter. Harold groaned loudly in response, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure as his asshole stretched to accommodate the new finger.

Katrina felt Harold's warm, slick, rectal walls hug and squeeze her fingers as she plunged them in, his anal sphincter gripping her fingertips tightly on each outward stroke, not letting them out. She plunged her fingers in and out in a steady, piston-like fashion, spreading her two penetrating fingers slightly to stretch him out further.

She rotated her fingers a quarter turn, in corkscrew motion, with each downward stroke, to stretch his tight hole equally. Harold dick was rock hard, his ass pushed back to meet each downward stroke in frenzied glee. Katrina knew even the slightest touch of Harolds's dick would cause him to explode in orgasm. She stayed clear of his member until the moment was right.

She slowed her pumping motion and gradually withdrew her fingers on the last outward stroke, pulling her fingertips out through his tightly gripping sphincter until they broke free of the hole and exited with an audible, wet sounding "plop."

She edged a bit closer to him and then brought her stiff, latex member up to his crack, holding the base with her left hand and using her right to guide the tip to his oil oozing asshole. She steadily pressed her hips forward, pushing the head of her "dick" into his anus, past his already stretched sphincter muscle. It slid in easily as Harold relaxed his asshole to meet and accept it. He even pushed back to meet it, greedily sucking it in, filling himself, satisfying his overwhelming need at this moment to be thoroughly fucked.

Judge Reynolds could almost feel Katrina's thick member plunging into his own entrails as his vivid imagination filled in the details of sight, sound, smell and feel. In almost every respect, he was there, bent over, being taken up the ass by the magnificent Mistress Katrina. He could feel the small contractions deep in his prostrate gland as he reached the point of no return. He was going to come and nothing could stop it at this point. He read on.

Mistress Katrina continued her slow, steady penetration of Harold's ass as her slick member slid in easily along his oiled rectal walls. Harold was trembling all over, quivering as he hovered on the precipice of a massive, orgasmic explosion. She continued in until the leather flap of her harness was pressing against the inner walls of his widely stretched crack. She was in him, to the hilt. She pressed her smooth, stockinged legs against the backs of his thighs and leaned over until her hard, pointed nipples pressed into his back.

She reached around with both hands and gripped his nipples hard with her thumbs and forefingers, squeezing and twisting them as she pushed him to an ever higher sexual peak. She pulled her hips back slightly, withdrawing about two inches of penetrating shaft from his rectum and quickly slid it home again. She repeated this motion as she continued to tweak his nipples.

Harold was completely incoherent as he groaned and grunted with each thrust by Katrina, his rational mind completely gone, overcome, overwhelmed by the complete submission of his body and a degree of sexual arousal that no words could describe. His eyes were rolled back, only a sliver of brown pupil visible below his upper eyelid on his bulging, white orbs.

His entire self was reduced to the maddening, throbbing, trembles, shakes and shivers that ran through him, creating a total white out of sensory overload in his brain. With each plunge into his ass, he felt himself being pushed to the edge of sexual ecstasy.

Mistress Katrina quickened her pace, plunging her dick in and out of his stretched asshole, increasing the length of each stroke until she was pulling it nearly all of the way out before ramming it home. Katrina herself was right on the edge of orgasmic explosion as her inner dildo rubbed, pushed and slid alongside of her g-spot, raising her to the top of her own mountain.

As aroused as she was, Katrina still stayed in complete control of the scene, deciding upon the exact moment when each of them would come. That moment had arrived. Keeping her right hand gripping his nipple, she brought her left hand down to her own groin, found the small, flat switch on her harness flap and flicked it on, starting a powerful vibrator positioned directly on her incredibly swollen clit. Just before the first massive convulsion of orgasmic explosion hit, she slid her left hand down under their merged legs, gripped his over-swollen dick and stroked it once, sliding her oil slicked hand down his shaft. It was all he needed to send him over the edge.

They both screamed in simultaneous orgasmic ecstacy, she plunging her dick as deeply into him as she could go, thereby plunging her own inner dildo home, tripping some sort of pleasure switch that convulsed her mind along with her body. Pussy juice oozed out of the sides of her harness flap as she ejaculated a thin, oily liquid in spurts in response to massive spasms deep within her. Harold screamed in what could be mistaken for incredible e agony if not for the spurts of thick jism shooting from his spasming dick as each contraction deep in his groin swelled his shaft against Katrina's gripping hand.

Judge Reynolds exploded along with them in anonymous obedience to Mistress Katrina's signal for all to come together in one massive orgasm. He tugged hard on his tightly bound ball sack as powerful orgasmic contractions shot strands of thick, white sperm up onto his heaving belly. His whole body was frozen for an instant in a kind of sexual rigamortis with only his gripping hand moving in a pistoning blur around his throbbing dick. It always happened that way when John read this story. That's why it was his favorite. It was so real, so exciting, he felt almost as if he were there, having his fantasy fulfilled. The idea of it being done by Mistress Katrina made it especially compelling.

As his breathing returned to normal and as he mopped up his cum with the neatly folded tissue, he knew what he had to do. As much as he enjoyed the stories and obtained sexual pleasure vicariously through her exploits, he knew, deep down, that it just wasn't enough. Each time he read Katrina's stories, he was brought one step closer to the precipice of actual contact. He knew that he had now fallen over that edge. It was now a biological need, like breathing. He had to meet her. He had to submit to her. She had to take him in the way they both loved. He had to feel those warm pointed nipples of hers pressed into his own back as she drove him to unknown heights - places he had never been, even in his imagination.

He took several sips of wine, more gulps than his usual sips really, clicked on the "contact" menu choice on Mistress Katrina's home page and wrote a long letter to her describing his admiration for her, as a person and as a writer, the effect her writings have had on him and his own sexual fantasies, in great detail.

He named "Bear Market" as his favorite story and explained why it was so. He expressed his deeply held feeling that because their sexual turn-ons were so closely aligned, that he would be a perfect sub for her and she a perfect domme for him. Together, he wrote, they could scale sexual heights beyond even the fantastic peaks she had reached with Harold, who, unfortunately as she noted at the end of her story, was no longer available to her.

He described his own education and background, carefully avoiding any detail that would identify him and expressed his opinion that she also must be similarly well educated to have written so many great stories so well. He implored her to please contact him to at least see if she might feel the same way and explained that although he knew she wasn't a pro and didn't want to insult her with an offer of money, he was well off and would be happy to cover any "cost" associated with their meeting.

He read over his letter several times, editing, correcting, perfecting. As an experienced attorney and long time judge who wrote numerous case opinions and prided himself on his writing, Judge Reynolds wrote extremely well, expressing himself clearly and powerfully. At last he was satisfied with this most important message, took a deep breath and clicked the "send" icon. The message was away. He had crossed the Rubicon. Somehow, he knew his life would never be the same again. He was right, but he could not have guessed how different that life change was going to be.

End of Part 1

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers
12