The Mistress and Her Justice Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
278 Followers

The thick waisted matron slid up further on the girl's slim torso, planting her chunky, fleshy ass on the girl's tits, feeling the spiky tips dig into her cheeks. She kept some of her weight on her knees and shins which straddled the girl, not wanting to crush the little thing, at least not yet, not before she got what she wanted. Katrina sensed the shift and opened her eyes, a little stunned by the looming figure of the fleshy matron filling her field of vision and rising up above her like a mountain.

The matron ran her rough fingers through Katrina's hair, feeling the soft, silky strands as they slid through her callused fingers. She stroked the girl's eyebrows with her thumbs, starting at the bridge of her nose and moving outward, feeling the light fuzz of her reddish short hairs.

Mandy couldn't believe how soft and smooth the girl's skin felt. Unlike the matron's leathery, pock marked face, she could not find a blemish or defect on the girl's face and she searched it carefully, like a blind person, slowly running her rough fingers over her soft cheeks, down her jaw line, past her chin and under her neck.

Oh honey, you are soooo beautiful. You are the best I've had and I've had many, . . . many of you soft, young things. Be good to me honey. Be good to me. . . ."

As she spoke, Mandy rose up off of Katrina's chest and slid forward, pressing her panty covered crotch against the young girl's upthrust chin. Katrina immediately felt the wetness, her soaked panties felt like a hot, wet rag pressed against her. The smell was inescapable and overwhelming. A mixture of pungent, ripe, unwashed cunt and dried urine, Katrina had the almost overwhelming urge to puke but she forced it back down. She knew there was no telling what the fat matron would do if she upchucked on her in the aroused state she was in.

The matron inched up and rose up a bit to position her hot, wet crotch over the girl's pouty, red lips and then lowered herself with a loud "ahhhhhhhh", as she planted herself squarely on her mouth, pressing herself down and rubbing her engorged clit against the tip of her nose.

"Open up honey. Open up for mama. Lick me! Suck on my wet panties! Drink my juices!"

Mandy pressed down harder, shifting more weight from her knees and shins to her crotch as she non-verbally signaled the young girl that she better start licking, like now, or she would have her face crushed.

Katrina opened her mouth, tentatively at first and then wider, pressing her tongue out against the soaking cloth covering her mouth. She tasted as bad as she smelled, like rotting fish. Mandy obviously had a hygiene problem, but the problem was now Katrina's; Mandy didn't mind the smell at all. She started rotating her hips in small circles, grinding herself into the open mouth, stroking her clit with the young girl's nose and lips.

The thick, whitish juices flowed out of her as she moved, emptying from her tunnel as the matron's cunt muscles involuntarily contracted, pushing the gooey substance out through and around her panty crotch. It flowed into the girls open mouth, collecting in small pools in the corners and then running down her throat. Katrina gagged as her throat closed in protest. She struggled for breath as the heavy matron pressed herself against the girl's nose, making breathing increasingly difficult.

"Yesssss! Yesssssss! YEEESSSSSS!" Mandy moaned as her entire crotch was aflame and gushing juices.

"Hmmmff! Hmmmmmfffff! Hmmmmmmmmfff!" Katrina struggled for air and against the crushing weight of the matron as she sat on her face.

Katrina could see nothing now; nothing but the underside of the matron's jiggling belly as she bounced up and down in aroused excitement on the girl's face. Katrina timed her breathing to coincide with the matron's bounce up, sucking air in through her nostrils, expanding her lungs while the weight was still off, before feeling the crushing press of her bounce down. Slimy, whitish juices covered her face, rolled down her cheeks, lower jaw and neck.

"Oooooooeeeeeeeee! OooooooEeeeeeee! Yeahhh! Yeahhhhhhh!" Mandy exclaimed as she rode the girl's face like a bucking bronco, pronging her hard love button with the girl's nose as she rode.

Mandy felt the telltale small contractions deep in her womb and knew a mind shattering orgasm was on the way, rushing towards her like a speeding locomotive, rolling, chugging, careening, blasting away all that stood before it. A final downstroke . . . the little trigger pulled as the young girl's nose banged against the sensitive, tender underside of the matron's engorged clit and that delicious, hot melting feeling blew through her.

"AAAeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Aaeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! AHHHH! AHHHH! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Mandy screamed as her entire womb contracted like a giant fist, driving incredible ripples of pleasure through her entire being, then releasing, then contracting again even harder. White lights flashed before her eyes. Her peripheral vision went dark as she nearly passed out from the orgasmic explosion. Release and contract, release - contract, release- contract, the waves of pleasure rolled through her.

Mandy pressed herself onto Katrina's face full force with all of her weight, squeezing in involuntary rapture against the girl's cheeks and ears with her inner thighs. Katrina got one last breath as she sensed the mountain of flesh above her about to come and then nothing, no breath possible; nothing but suffocating weight pressed against her entire face. Her head was being squeezed beyond belief by the matron's heavy thighs; it felt like it was about to crack.

Katrina prayed for air, prayed the matron would finish cumming before she blacked out; before she was snuffed out by her smelly cunt.

. . .

Katrina fell a shudder go through her as she remembered that terrifying moment from the safety of the present as she stood just a few paces from the man that played such a large part in doing that, and much else to her. She looked up and saw, with great satisfaction, that Marisa was fucking him hard, fast and furiously, like a maniacal battering ram, taking him deeply on every stroke. Using his balls like a handle to pull herself in.

The Judge kept grunting as the air was forced out of his lungs with each massive thrust. The sound of the grunts contrasted nicely with her darling Marisa's soft mewling of orgiastic pleasure as the inner dildo stroked her g-spot. The loud, slapping sound of leather covered groin against the Judge's slick, inner ass cheeks echoed off the concrete floors.

The sight of the Judge stoked both of the fires that drove her; her insatiable sexual appetite and her equally insatiable desire for vengeance. It was a sweet moment that she would treasure forever.

And even better, Katrina knew that this was just the beginning. This was the "pleasure" part of the Judge's visit. Shortly, he would experience the "pain," pain as only Katrina could dish it out. She allowed herself to drift back again in time, back to that awful day thirteen years ago when she was taught the meaning of American justice by Judge John Maynard Reynolds, her wonderful lawyer Sheryl Bailey, and of course, the brutish matron Mandy Buckowski.

She reached back to touch that memory to invoke the rage and strength necessary for the next phase of the Judge's session. Like the mythological character Antaeus, son of Terra, whose strength was invincible as long as he touched the ground, she needed to touch that memory, to remember the pain and humiliation of the moment and the injustices that followed, to strengthen and steel her resolve for the devastating retribution she planned.

End of Part 10

kelmag
kelmag
278 Followers
12