The Mistress and Her Justice Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa knelt down and took a firm grip on the Judge's tube covered shaft. Katrina used the long nail from her pinky to open up the Judge's urethral opening and then slowly slid the tip of the lubricated thin rod into the opening.

The Judge flinched and shuddered as the tip passed through the urethral opening and slid down about an inch into his dick head. The Judge started to moan and pant as the metal rod went in. With cautious but steady pressure, Katrina fed the remainder of the rod down the Judge's urethral canal.

As the last inch of it went in, the attached "cap" slid over the grossly engorged dick head until it covered it. With only the swollen glans sticking out from under the cap, Katrina took the clip loops on the bottom of the cap and placed them over the small hooks on the edge of the control tube encircling his shaft. With all of the loops in place, she closed two that opposed each other, feeling the "click" as it locked in place.

The judge howled in pain as the edge of his swollen glans was caught between the pressing cap and the control tube. She closed the other two clips with an audible "click" and then stood up.

The Judge couldn't see it, but Katrina was smiling like the cat that ate the canary - her pearly whites spread across her face in a toothy grin. She looked over at Marisa who met her wide grin with her own. Their eyes met as lover's eyes do with a look of deep understanding, pleasure and satisfaction.

Katrina nodded to Marisa, indicating she should move over to the winch controlling the line attached to the Judge's right knee. Marisa silently slid over to it, knelt down and took a firm grip on the winch handle. Katrina was touching, rubbing the Judge's ass cheeks, playing with them as any owner would play with a toy. She patted his flanks as one would a horse and then herself slid over to the other winch, knelt down and took a firm grip on the handle.

The Judge jumped at the sudden mechanical cranking sound of the two winch handles being simultaneously turned and the sudden outward jerk of his knees.

"We need to open you up a bit John," Katrina said matter of factly.

"Just a little more room to play," she said as she smiled over at Marisa.

The Judge was already spread wide but the turn of the winch handles jerked his knees out further, putting enormous pressure on his hip joints. The Judge groaned loudly in response. Katrina and Marisa slowly turned their winch handles, dragging his knees across the smooth platform.

As they moved outward, his groin and lower torso lowered until it began to press down on the curved, triangular ring and supporting stanchion. As his legs were spread further, his weight shifted from his knees to his groin as the spreading of his legs hoisted him on the curved, triangular frame. As his hip joints stretched beyond anything he had ever had to endure before, a look of doubt crossed his face, followed by a look of fear.

At Katrina's nod, Marisa set the brake on her winch. Katrina took another quarter turn, heard the satisfying groan rumble from deep down in the Judge's throat and then set her own brake. Katrina moved back behind the Judge's ass and knelt down again. She checked the fit of the padded, curved, triangular frame and found the pressure points were in the right spots on his pelvis. The Judge was breathing heavily. His body was slippery from the thin coat of sweat that seemed to cover him from head to toe.

She loved the sight of a man's balls dangling between his legs, particularly a from the rear view. It made her so hot to see those little orbs swaying below a pink puckered anus. She especially liked "low hangers," men with loose, stretchable scrotums that really let her play with their nuts as she fucked them.

Katrina was pleased to see that the Judge was a "low hanger," his pinkish red ball sack hung low and swayed back and forth as the old boy panted in growing fear. With the urethral plug and penis cap tightly in place there was no chance whatsoever of his inadvertently cumming so she reached out her left hand and stroked the underside of his balls with the sharp nail of her forefinger. She tapped them and watched them draw up a bit and sway in response as the Judge inhaled deeply and held it, anticipating pain.

Katrina smiled a bit at the Judge's reaction to her strokes, hefted his balls in her palm and dropped them, watching them bounce as they hit bottom, stretching the scrotal sack and then rebounding back up.

Still studying his balls, Katrina held her hand out to Marisa who promptly placed a black rubber strap across her palm. About a foot in length and a half inch across, the strap was similar to the type used on the arm of a blood donor to plump up the veins only this one had a metal "o" ring embedded at one end and a small snap clip embedded at the other end.

She deftly passed the snap ring through the metal o-ring creating a loop or noose which she immediately slipped over the Judge's dangling balls. Holding the ring with two fingers, she steady drew the noose tight, holding the strap near the o-ring with one hand as she pulled down on the strap with her other hand. As she pulled on it, the rubber strap stretched, allowing her to tighten the noose further by pushing on the o-ring. The effect on his dangling nuts was immediate. They immediately turned dark red in color and bulged down against the thin scrotal skin.

God, she loved this part. Her cunt was a hot, mushy swamp as her juices soaked through her panties watching his strangled gonads squeezed until they looked like they were about to pop. She wondered just how many young, defenseless girls he'd injected with the jism stored in those little orbs.

Holding the noose tight with one hand, she used the other to firmly grip his shiny nut sack and pull down. The Judge howled in pained protest as his now reddish-purple balls were pressed hard against the tight wall of his sack. She pushed even harder on the o-ring to tighten the noose further, stretching that short section of the strap near the ring to its limits. With the noose now tightened to the size of a nickel, she quickly took one turn around the scrotum just below the noose, drawing it tight, pressing his balls down further. She then took one more turn below that, slipping the end underneath the last turn to make a half-hitch.

Then, holding the loops and his ball sack firmly in one hand, she slowly stretched the other end of the strap down, stretching his already tightly stretched sack down further until the snap clip reached one of the metal eyelets embedded in the base of the stanchion supporting his groin.

The Judge was groaning continuously now as Katrina sat back on her heels to admire her work. She could feel her own hot blood filling her groin which was pulsing and tingling with excitement at the incredibly hot, sexy tableau laid out before her. She ran the pad of her thumb over his bulging nuts and felt every bump and ripple in his pressured eggs.

"Ah, John, you were a low hanger before but by the time I'm done with you your nuts will be dragging on the floor you're sack will be so loose and stretchy," Katrina mused to herself, smiling at the mental picture of "his honor's" balls wiping the floor as he crawled to her on all fours.

Katrina stood back up and pressed her groin against his widely opened butt, simulating the deep, grinding fuck that she had planned for him. She leaned over his back a little, reached down under his belly to retrieve the leather strap dangling from the top point of the frame supporting his groin and brought it back up. She inserted one end into the slide buckle on the other end and drew it tight, pressing the buckle down on the small of his back as she steadily drew the slack out of the strap encircling his lower abdomen.

The Judge felt the strap tighten and struggled a bit, more in protest than in actual effect as the rubber strap drawing his balls down to their limit simply made any real movement on his part impossible. Deftly, she pulled the straps up from the other two corners of the frame and tightened them each around his thigh-groin joints, binding him immovably to the supporting frame.

With the Judge completely bound and exposed, Katrina gently stroked his back and flanks as she soaked up the heavily charged erotic atmosphere and prepared herself for the next stage. The Judge was starting to shake, quiver really as his feelings of pain, lust and fear all bombarded him at once, making it impossible for him to separate out one feeling from the other. She spread the inner part of his ass cheeks and gently ran her fingers up and down his inner crack, made slick by the residue of Marisa's ass fucking. She probed his anus with the tip of her middle finger, twirling it slowly around the rim.

"Yes, John, I think you're ready now for your dear Katrina to have you as you've always dreamed. And I am now ready for you."

She withdrew her probing finger and continued to strum up and down his slick crack, stopping occasionally to circle his puckered anus. Katrina knew this was driving the Judge wild with burning lust, making the final denial so much sweeter.

His little dime sized anus opened and closed with involuntary contractions as her fingers continued to stimulate him. Marisa came over and handed her the black leather harness custom made to Katrina's exact specifications. She stepped back and Marisa took her place rubbing her fingers all over the Judge's shiny ass cheeks and lightly drawing them up and down his inner ass crack. Katrina walked around in front of the Judge and smiled down at him.

"You're time has come John. You've earned this."

The Judge looked up at her, mouth agape from the dental device, chin thrust out from the strap holding his head back against the angled top of the stocks, but his eyes were unfocused as he drifted with the intense erotic stimulation of Marisa's lightly strumming fingers.

Katrina slid her panties down over her hips and let them drop to the floor revealing her neatly trimmed orange-red bush. Her outer labia protruded from the forest, slick and shiny from her cunt juices and fiery red in color as her hot blood engorged the outer gates. She ran a finger slowly up her slit and shuddered as tingles of pure pleasure shot through the tip of her clit to the base of her spine. She brought her finger up to her lips and tasted herself, rolling the tip of her finger along her tongue.

"Have a taste John. It's as close as you'll ever get to entering this portal."

She stepped forward, pressing her soaked groin into his face, positioning her clit so it pressed against his upturned nose. She gripped his ears and pressed herself hard against his widely stretched mouth. She ground her hips in small circles, pleasuring herself with his pointed nose.

"C'mon your Honor, get that tongue in there working."

At first, the Judge didn't get the import of her last words and obediently stuck his tongue out and swabbed it against her swollen inner labia, tasting her juices, feeling around for the entrance to her tunnel. He had just gotten his stiffened tongue into her hot, wet entrance when the words struck him like a cold slap in the face.

"Your Honor? Your Honor! How the hell does she know I'm a judge! What The Fuck Is Going On Here!!" his mind screamed.

She could see it in his eyes. He knew. At least he knew part of it. His eyebrows rose in question and his eyes seemed to bulge out as he stared up at her, now focused and intent. He withdrew his tongue despite the hot, tasty quim covering his mouth.

"What's the matter your Honor? Lose your appetite?" She laughed as she saw the perplexed look on his face.

"Guess its time to let you in on my little secret."

She stepped back and spoke as she began buckling on her special harness.

"Yes John, I know you are a judge. In fact John, I know it from personal experience."

The Judge looked up at her quizzically, trying to follow what she was saying as Marisa continued to lightly stroke and rub his flanks.

"I recognized your voice during our phone call John, especially the distinctive way you said the word 'slut.' I'd heard it before and, although it has been many years, I recognized it right off."

The Judge again looked up at her quizzically and tried to say something through his widely stretched lips but could only get out a monosyllabic "Oooooh."

"You still don't remember me do you John? Guess you had so many girls like me that you can't remember them. Probably didn't even take any notice at all of their faces, their voice or any other characteristic. You just wanted to get your rocks off - all the girls were just a means to that end."

The Judge licked his lips which had suddenly gone dry.

"I'll help you remember John. Do you recall how you got that little red scar on top of your dick just behind the glans?"

She could see the Judge was thinking, trying to remember. Suddenly his eyes went wide again, eyeballs bugging out as he was starting to understand just who Katrina was and just how much trouble he was in.

Katrina laughed - "I guess you do remember now, don't you your honor?"

"I've changed a little in the last thirteen years, haven't I? I'm no longer the frightened little teenager that you tried to rape, am I? Well, you can thank yourself for much of the change. The three years in prison you gave me for not cooperating in my rape made a new woman of me. And you get to reap all of the benefits of that change. Now that's what I call Justice!"

The Judge made a low whimpering noise from deep in his throat.

"It's my turn now your honor. I'm going to do to you what you had planned for me and probably did to hundreds of other girls."

The Judge continued to whimper and shake. Small tears formed at the corners of his eyes. Katrina held up the harness and brought it close to his eyes.

"This is a very special harness your honor - probably not another like it in the world. I designed it myself for my own pleasure."

She turned the belt around to show him the inside of the center strap and crotch flap.

"This part's for me - a nice six by inch and three quarter inch dick. Notice the sharply curved shaft and rippled tip? That for pressing and rubbing on my delightful little g-spot . . . as I Fuck You," she enunciated every syllable of the last phrase slowly for emphais.

She brought the inner dildo closer to his eyes. "See this rounded ridge and bump at the top? That's for my clit which loves getting pressed and rubbed as I pump myself into your tight little hole."

The Judge looked down at the dildo and then back up at her with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Even has a nice little vibrator to send me into orbit at exactly the right moment." She turned the belt around to show him the small, round control built into the belt.

"Bet you're wondering about this little metal post sticking out from the crotch flap. Well, that has two purposes - first, it rigidly holds your end of the device - the dick I'm going to Cram Up Your Ass! Second, it perfectly transfers the thrusting motion to the dick embedded in me."

Katrina pulled the harness back from him and slipped the belt around her waist, cinching it tightly around herself. She pulled the center strap up between her legs by the crotch flap, ran three fingers through her sopping wet slit and coated the inner dildo with her copious juices.

Spreading her inner lips with two fingers, she pressed the head against her opening and slid it in slowly and sighed in pleasure. Then she pushed it up and in so the tip pressed against the soft, nubby tissue in the upper front wall of her vagina, just under her urethral canal - her g-spot. She twisted it back and forth a few times to get it seated just right, giving her sparks of pleasure that rippled through her groin. She brought the flap up and cinched it tightly to the front of the harness belt, providing a tight, rock steady fit.

She tested the position of the inner dildo by pushing and then pulling on the short metal post that protruded straight out from her crotch. As she felt the inner dildo press and rub on her clit and g-spot, she smiled as the pleasure waves rolled through her. She gave herself a couple of more pushes and pulls just for the pure pleasure of it.

As Katrina was adjusting her harness, Marisa stepped back from the Judge's shiny ass, patted him on his rump a few times and then walked over to the service table. She picked up a purple velour bag with a black draw string and brought it over to Katrina. The Mistress took it, opened up the draw string and slid its contents out into her palm.

The Judge's eyes followed her actions. His eyebrows shot up in startled surprise and fear when he saw its contents - a gigantic black dick. Katrina smiled broadly at the Judge's reaction. She just loved that first look on a guys face when he got his first gander at her black "Avenger." She brought it closer to his eyes which crossed as he kept them focused on it.

"This is very special instrument your Honor." She smiled a little every time she said that phrase of respect and added a little sarcastic emphasis to it as she said it.

"I'm sure you've noticed its size - yeah, I bet you would!" she laughed.

"The head is two and a half inches across with the shaft behind the head starting at two inches and flaring out to three deliciously fat inches at the base. And, it's a full eleven inches long from tip to base," She said as she held the base with one hand and encircled the shaft with the fingers of her other; her thumb and middle finger no longer able to touch as she approached the three inch base."

"But, it has even more special features that are not immediately obvious - note the metal receiving socket in the base. It slides over and locks onto the metal post holding it very firmly in place. In fact, it feels like it's growing out of me."

Katrina took the huge, black dick and positioned it over the metal post, sliding it home until an audible "click" was heard. She stepped up closer to his face, the tip of the giant dick just inches from his lips.

"It also has some hollow chambers that are filled with warm water and a small heating element that runs through those chambers that keep the water warm, . . . very warm. You are in for a hot time your Honor!" she laughed a bit.

Katrina ran the tip of the dick along his lower lip and watched him recoil in fear, reacting to both the size and the heat emanating from the tip.

"Finally, the nut sack attached is filled with a hot mixture of mineral oil and thickener that gives it the consistency of hot jism which shoots out when I give the sack a little squeeze."

Katrina gave the sack a slow, slight squeeze and watched a small globe of hot, white, viscous fluid slide out of the tip and deposit itself on his tongue. With one hand, she pulled the dick head up by the shaft and watched the thread of whitish ersatz jism thin out and then break, leaving a strand of it across his lower lip and cheek. She tapped him on the cheek with the huge head and saw the surprise on his face when he felt the heat and heft of the tool. Filled with water as it was, it had the weight of a leaded sap.

"It's time John."

She stepped back and walked around behind the Judge, enjoying the sight of the tightly bound and exposed Justice - head held in place by stocks and leather band which held it tilted up; mouth stretched open by the dental device; wrists bound to the tops of the two short posts on either side of the platform, in line with his hips; legs splayed widely out with rope attached to leather cuffs above his knees; abdomen and upper thighs bound tightly to the frame supporting his lower torso; and rubber strap tightly strangling his nuts and stretching them mercilessly as the end was clipped into the base of the supporting stanchion.

"Hmmmmm - life is good", Katrina thought to herself. "It doesn't get any better than this - Well maybe it does, when his honor finds out just how much his life is about to permanently change," She chuckled to herself at the thought.