The Mistress and Her Justice Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
274 Followers

The Judge let out a grunt of surprised pain as the narrow upper portion of his rectum was forcibly opened but only a muffled, mewling sound made it out past his throat stuffed with the dildo that Marisa was continuing to ride along a crest of orgasmic pleasure.

Slowly, the huge black shaft disappeared into his jiggling white cheeks, white foam growing and sliding up the pole. The flared shaft continued to open his asshole up further to accommodate its widening girth, surpassing the enormous width of the dick head when it was in about two thirds of the way. The low, grunting, mewling sounds coming from deep in the Judge's throat were continuous now as the gigantic black pole continued to disappear.

Katrina knew she was just moments away from her own explosion and fought to stay balanced on the searing hot, vibrating plateau until she had fully speared him. She continued to press it home, smiling broadly at the close up view of her favorite sight.

The Judge was panting now, fighting off the pain and shock of the assault. His entire body was coated in sweat making it difficult for Katrina to maintain her grip. There was only two more inches to go as Katrina fought off the urge to just let go and erupt. She watched each millimeter slide in as the three inch wide base started to split the top of his anus which was being stretched beyond its absolute limit. Katrina saw the small fissure develop and grow red as small capillaries were torn asunder by the pressure.

"Almost there, . . . Almost there, . . . hang on girl . . . Hang on! Just a little more . . . a little more . . . That's it . . . That's it . . . It's coming girl . . . get yourself ready!" she repeated.

The blood from the torn capillaries at the entrance added lubrication as the last half inch slid home. Katrina felt the leather flap of her harness nestle against the inside of his impossibly stretched ass cheeks.

She released her grip on his upper thighs and leaned forward, thrusting in to press herself against his anus. She leaned all of the way over to use her weight to keep the pressure on, resting her own slick torso on his slippery back.

Her rock hard nipples tingled as they made contact with his sweat soaked shoulder blades. Katrina slipped her hand back to the side of her harness belt and felt for the flat, circular knob. She found it immediately and gave it a half turn, feeling the reassuring click as it turned.

The first powerful vibration hit her exquisitely sensitive g-spot and clit at the same time triggering the explosion. A bursting, melting feeling tore through her as the first spasm hit causing her to involuntarily clench her ass cheeks, thrusting the pole harder into the Judge and sending her own inner dildo scrapping and pressing against her own tunnel walls.

"Aaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee! Aaaiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhhhgggg! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed like a banshee.

Eyes clenched shut, she saw only a white flash as the most incredible bolt of pure pleasure slammed into her lower spine and shot up her spinal cord in a volcanic eruption. Katrina's entire body spasmed and contracted in response and then spasmed again and again throwing her body around in wanton, animalistic release.

Instinctively, she jerked her hips back, shifting the contact points of the vibration to fresh nerve endings and then slammed it back home, as the second massive wave hit, surpassing the first in intensity. Just as the third wave was about to hit, she reached down and squeezed her dildo's ball sack with one powerful movement sending a thick stream of hot, ersatz jism shooting out of the deeply embedded cock head into his stretched bowel.

The third massive contraction nearly tore her head off as pleasure exploded from her white hot groin in a shock wave of pleasure that contracted every muscle in her body. She went rigid. The outside world ceased to exist for one indescribably exquisite moment.

And then, Katrina sucked in a deep breath and milked the orgasm for all it was worth, grinding her groin against his widely spread ass cheeks in small circles as the pleasure contractions continued deep in her womb and mixed with the electric sparks flashing on the tip of her clitoris.

With the vibrations of her inner dildo pressed up against the top of her gushing hole, wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rippled through her, curling her toes and raising goose bumps all along her legs, back and shoulders. Time stood still as Katrina existed, for the moment, entirely within herself.

Marisa was still enjoying her oral ride when she sensed the explosion at the other end. She slid her fingers into the Judge's thin, graying hair, took a firm grip and yanked his head back, looking down into his eyes and smiling so broadly she could hardly stand it.

The Judge looked up and saw the madly leering Asian girl as she continued to rape his throat with short, circular thrusts of her member. He felt the hot jets of jism slam into his belly and knew Katrina was cumming in a massive, continuous orgasm behind him. His senses were so overwhelmed that he could feel only incredible pressure and heat reaching from deep in his belly out to his clenching anus.

Katrina reached up under the judge and found the nipple rings she had pierced him with earlier. She put the tip of her forefinger in each ring and gave them a hard tug downwards, using the small rings to pull herself in snugly against his asshole. The Judge was surprised by the sharp, ripping pain in his nipples and reacted instinctively by thrusting his chest downward to follow the pull. This had the unfortunate effect of thrusting his ass up, nearly ripping his balls from the rubber noose holding them tightly in place.

The Judge froze as the sharp pain in his nuts signaled immediate danger, allowing Katrina to stretch his pierced nipples far from his chest. She continued grinding away at his ass in short, thrusting circles, giving her ball sack a few more powerful squeezes to eject the remainder of hot jism into his stretched, sensitive bowel.

She was starting to return to the real world as she opened her eyes and looked up, seeing first the huge grin on Marisa's face as the tiny Asian girl continued to pleasure herself with his mouth. Katrina next became aware of the tight seal between herself and the Judge that began with the front of her stockinged thighs pressed hard against the backs of his thighs and ran the length of her body up to her full breasts which were flattened against his back. They were connected by a pole that ran from deep in his gut to well up and into the seat of her womanhood. She owned him - every bit of him. For the moment, he existed, if at all, exclusively for her pleasure.

The muscular contractions began to subside but did not stop as the vibrating member continued to trigger orgasmic quivers deep within her. Katrina felt a hot tingling flush all over her body as she continued to reflexively hump the Judge's ass in short, hard strokes. It was as though she was hooked up to some external power source that was driving her hips back and forth with Katrina merely an observer along for the ride.

She looked down and saw a reddish pink stain spread across his inner cheeks as the drops of blood from his torn rectum were spread and smeared by the thick, black pole. Katrina was not alarmed at the sight - she had seen it many times before. Tearing small capillaries were common when the black Avenger was used.

But, she also knew that the ride would have to stop to prevent permanent or serious damage to him. Although a small part of her would like to split him apart at the seams, the rest of her knew better and besides, she also had plans for the man that further injury would delay.

Katrina rode the last few waves and then let go of his nipple rings. She reached down for the switch and turned off the vibrator. Even with the vibrator turned off, the "hum" in her sensitive tissues and nerve endings continued as though it was still on as the sudden cut off of stimulation was simply not recognized by her body.

She slowly pulled out of him, drawing about two inches out before slipping her hand in to grip the base as she rested a moment before recommencing the withdrawal. Marisa watched the start of the withdrawal and wanted to get a closer look - she loved watching the sight of a giant black dick sliding in and out of a guy's ass and didn't want to miss this. She pulled her dildo out of his mouth, sliding the head along his tongue before resting it on his lower lip. She stroked his forehead with her thumbs in mock affection before pulling the dildo head free of his lips, leaving a long strand of thinning saliva connecting them before completely separating.

Marisa unbuckled her harness and gently eased the inner dildo out of her sopping wet hole. She put it down on the platform and walked back around to get a better view. She was astonished and incredibly aroused as she saw, for the first time, the extent to which Katrina had stretched and impaled him.

It looked like Katrina had rammed a black fence post up his ass. She could only shake her head and smile in wonder and admiration at the work of her darling Katrina. She knelt down beside her and stroked her back with the flat of her hand, running it up to massage the back of her neck before leaning over and kissing her gently but insistently on her full, red lips.

Marisa gently licked the back of Katrina's front teeth as Katrina played with the underside of Marisa's sensitive tongue. The Judge felt like he was being turned inside out - as though his guts were being pulling down and out through his ass as the giant pole slid out of him. He could feel the heat deep in his gut and against the inside of his flabby, white cheeks as the shaft eased its way out, leaving a trail of hot grease along the inside of his crack.

He didn't feel extreme pain, at least not yet, just a sense of a growing void in his gut as the enormous dick head retreated. His tightly stretched anus started to relax just slightly as the gradually thinning girth of the shaft put less and less pressure on it.

He felt a sudden warmth and pressure on his tightly bound and stretched, cold, numb balls as Marisa slid her small hand around them and gripped them lightly but firmly. She took a close look at the dark purple balls and felt how cool they were. She made eye contact with Katrina and nodded down in the direction of the dark purple lump. Katrina gave a half smile of recognition in return and continued to pull the shaft out of him.

The Judge braced himself for the excruciating pain he expected to feel in his balls as he felt the girl's small hand cup his tightly bound balls, her small fingertips feeling their way around the entire surface of his swollen orbs.

As the shaft was pulled out of him, he had an overwhelming urge to urinate as the withdrawing pole pressed hard against the underside of his full bladder. He could feel his rear passage collapsing and contracting behind the withdrawing dick head as his rectal muscles began involuntarily contracting to expel the black column. He felt the wider glans press hard against the inside of his anal ring, stopping the withdrawal momentarily before feeling himself being stretched open again from the inside out.

Katrina and Marisa both looked down at the long, thick black shaft connecting Katrina to the Judge and watched as his asshole opened wide to accommodate the large head as it worked its way out. Katrina pulled back with steady pressure, allowing time for his already slightly torn anus to expand.

Both watched as the rim of the dick head appeared pressing open the edges of his hole as it slid out. Marisa marveled at how quickly the anal sphincter contracted as soon as the rim of the glans passed through it. As the flared remainder of the huge dick head slid out and broke free, the Judge was left with a feeling of enormous emptiness as his sphincter suddenly had nothing to grip.

With the numbing pressure of the black column gone, the Judge regained feeling in his anus and suddenly felt a sharp sting as the acrid mixture of sweat, cum and lubricant oozed out and around his torn hole.

Katrina watched the thick, white ooze stream out of the Judge's asshole as his rectal walls continued to reflexively contract. She saw it branch off into three thinner streams at the back of his perineum, with two rolling down the insides of his spread thighs and the third following his stretched scrotum down to his strangled balls. The whitish cream began to coat his balls and drip down in thick globs to the platform below.

"God, There is nothing like watching a guy's thoroughly fucked asshole ooze cum - it's sooooooo pretty!" she marveled.

Katrina lightly ran her fingers alongside Marisa's inner thighs before reaching up with two fingers to trace her incredibly wet slit. Marisa reacted immediately, grasping her stroking hand by the wrist and guiding Katrina's fingers into her tunnel. Katrina stiffened her fingers and penetrated her as far as she could, using her thumb to roll the girl's hard bud in small circles.

Marisa leaned over and pressed herself against the still harnessed domme, squeezing her inner thighs tightly to hold Katrina's fingers in her. Katrina used her other hand to lovingly stroke Marisa's face and neck, running her fingers through her fine, straight black hair.

Marisa felt a rush of hot pressure in her groin as she felt Katrina tilt her chin up with her thumb and forefingers and slowly bring her lips down to envelope the smaller girl's mouth. Marisa felt the woman's hot, slippery tongue slide out sensuously over her own tongue and begin stroking the roof of her mouth with its tip. Katrina twirled her fingers inside the girl's tight cunt and lightly stroked the underside of her clit with just the tip of her thumb.

The last light touch triggered the most delicious orgasm of the day for the tiny girl because it occurred in the arms of her lover, Katrina.

When the tiny girl's vaginal quivering stopped, Katrina slowly broke the embrace, looked deeply into her eyes and smiled, nodding in the direction of the Judge's purple balls.

"Probably time we set those loose. After all, we wouldn't want to have to castrate him, . . . would we?"

They both smiled as the comment conjured up an image of the Judge's purple balls plopping into a surgical steel bowl.

"No, we wouldn't want to have to do that," Marisa said with a half giggle.

Marisa reached down with both hands to the bottom of the metal pole supporting the Judge's groin and belly, finding the snap clip of the rubber strap holding his balls. She opened the clip and removed it from the eyelet, slowly letting the strap return to its normal length. She unwound it from his scrotum and opened the noose, slipping the loop off his balls.

The Judge felt relief with the release of pressure, feeling the warm blood return to his numb sack. The relief was short-lived however, as the returning blood also resuscitated his oxygen starved nerves, causing them to randomly fire out signals that his brain interpreted as pain - sharp, unremitting, gut wrenching pain.

Katrina walked back around in front of the Judge, stepped up in front of his face and unceremoniously slid the huge, black dick head into his gaping mouth.

"Your turn now, your Honor. Clean it good."

She was only able to get the enormous head a couple of inches of shaft into his mouth before gagging him. She held the base of the black column with her hand while she swirled it around his oral cavity. Katrina rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet to get the "mouth fucking" effect she liked.

"C'mon, get that tongue moving. We don't have all day."

As the Judge got his tongue working around the glans of the silicon shaft, he noticed the dungeon lights were starting to brighten, illuminating the areas around the apparatus that were previously pitch black. He thought he saw movement to his left, a flash of white against black.

The Judge automatically shifted his eyes left to focus on the motion and was astonished to see two young ladies reclining on a black leather divan. They were dressed in some sort of latex fetish gear, one white and one black. It was the motion of white latex that had caught his eye.

As the house lights came up and his eyes focused more, he saw another leather divan further to the left with only one young woman reclining on it. She was topless, wearing only a pair of sheer white panties.

She had her feet planted flat on the leather bed, heels nearly touching her bottom, knees up and widely spread against the padded arms of the low couch. She was looking directly at him while slowly stroking her slit under the filmy panty crotch. The lights continued to brighten and he caught a reflection of light from movement even further to the left, almost behind him and then another flash to his right - He saw two pairs of woman on leather divans, a single young woman up on a padded barstool; and another, by herself, on a heavily padded, high-backed lounge chair. All the way around to his right, at the limit of his vision, he saw a larger black divan with three figures on it, all entwined arms, legs and heaving breasts.

The Judge's eyes shifted right, then left, then back all the way to the right, trying to take it all in - trying to make sense of it. He saw that all of the girls were watching him as Katrina rocked slowly on the balls of her feet, slowly fucking his mouth with the head of the giant black dick.

More than just passively watching him, all of them were in various states of undress, partially clad in lingerie or fetish gear, and all of them were either masturbating themselves or another girl as they watched. The Judge looked up at Katrina, rolling his eyes up as far as they would go to see her face. Katrina met his eyes with her own smoldering stare and then smiled broadly, a short laugh bursting from her as she saw the questioning eyes.

"Yes John, that's right - we haven't been alone. There's an audience and you've provided quite an afternoon of amusement for them."

The Judge grunted in response, the dick head wedged in the back of his throat. Katrina continued to rock back and forth slowly as she spoke.

"As you may have guessed, I am not your average hourly pro-domme. In fact, I am not a pro-domme at all. At least not in the usual sense. I am the head mistress of this establishment. I am many things - teacher, investor, counselor and protector."

The Judge glanced back to his left and saw a girl with long blonde hair dip down between the legs of the brunette beside her and begin licking in long, slow strokes, the back of her head tilting back as it reached the top of her mound. The brunette's eyes bore into him as she reacted to the added stimulation by thrusting her hips up to meet the warm tongue. Katrina continued:

"Welcome! Welcome your Honor to The Aurora Foundation. Among many other things, we run a half-way house for young woman paroled from prison and starting a new life."

Katrina looked down at the puzzled look on the Judge's face as she continued to work the black shaft around his distended lips and laughed.

"Yes John, its true! This really is a county sanctioned and supported half-way house and your audience are all convicted felons. If you look closely, you might even recognize a couple of them - you've seen them before; of course under entirely different circumstances."

The Judge was confused and frightened as his eyes shifted left and right, trying to match what he saw with Katrina's words.

"It's a pilot program - you may even have heard of it. Young woman are placed in a rural facility under the supervision and guidance of a trained, experienced counselor and role model and taught useful skills so they can support themselves when they are introduced back into the community."

kelmag
kelmag
274 Followers