The Mistress and Her Justice Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

His mind jumped ahead two weeks to the date on the invitation and in his mind's eye he saw Jocelyn again, standing over him. She was wearing a thick, black strap-on dildo and looking down at him with contempt. He slowly raised his legs, pulling his knees back to his chest, hooked his arms behind his knees and spread his ass cheeks with his fingers.

The Judge returned from his daydream, looked around the dark, quiet room, reached up with his fingers to feel the thin silver rings with Katrina's initials that still pierced his nipples. He gave them a slight tug and smiled a secret smile to himself.

The End.

*

Note to My Readers:

This story is complete as it is but if I receive enough feedback that you want more - a continuation of the story, I will be glad to write it. There is still much to be explored with Judge Reynolds, Katrina and Marisa; not to mention Tanya, Jocelyn and of course defense lawyer Sheryl Bailey, jail matron Mandy Buckowski, brief boyfriend Ted, father Big Ed and The Aurora Society.

Kelmag - December, 2008

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers