The Mistress Ball Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now women were in full swing, fucking their studs, abusing their slaves. They stood around us watching their show, smoking and laughing still sipping champagne. Edge slave was now up to 17, he looked as if he had gone mad, swaying so much I wondered if he's break free from the ropes. I looked at slave in the cage. I gasped, I had not seen before. The cage was lined with glass, what I assumed was air between the bars was actually solid. Atop of the cage was a mistress, she had her skirt gathered in her lap sipping her drink and chatting to 2 other women. She was peeing. Hot piss streamed from her cunt, slave below was licking and lapping like he'd been dying of thirst. The tank was full halfway up his forearms as he crawled in the filth.

Her hips worked on, grinding and grinding, she was gaining pace and moaning out loud, soft gently moans from deep within. Attention from someone was back to my anus, I felt licking and probing a fingers. My mistress hand summoned a floor slave, he stood along side her working her clit, she pulled his head at an angle holding his leash with her hands on her knees, grinding my cock.

I felt intrusion behind me, a foreign object being gentle pushed in to my arse. I twitched and pushed the object back, it returned with more forced twisting and pushing, stretching my arse, until with relief my ring closed around it and pulled it inside me. My arse was held open slightly, it felt odd but not unpleasant. The object filled space inside me, pushing on the underside of my balls, it made them feel firmer again. Mistress was enjoying herself now, she was getting hot, flicking her hair. My hard cock may as well have been wood, I had little sensation left. The slave beside her was working like mad his whole arm furiously beating her clit. She was taking longer strides, letting my cock almost out before slamming hard in to my hips. The moans were louder, pleasure in her throat.

The object inside my came alive, buzzing like crazy, vibrating my core. It triggered old senses to come back to life, my cock again tingling. The buzzing through my body was enough for mistress. She pushed floor slave away and let out a soft sigh. She slumped back on to my cock, her back arched, hands on her knees. He sopping cunt contracting on my shaft. As I looked down at mistress shuddering below me I felt the warming sensation as pleasure began to triumph over pain and discomfort. Mistresses pussy was squirming on my meat, sucking me in deeper, squeezing and pulling as she came. Pleasure surpassed pain as I came for the forth time, cock twitching, my anus clamping and sucking the prostate massager deeper in to me. I hadn't spoken throughout my whole ordeal. I was not permitted to speak, it was the rules, but I couldn't help my self.

My voice came out hoarse, "the vase! the vase" I stammered. Mistress turned round abruptly as the last miserable drops of cum emptied in to her. Her eyes narrowed, the watching doms frowned at my disobeying of the rules. "How dare you interrupt my fun" shrieked mistress. She slapped my cock hard. The pain made me weak at the knees, I slumped in my straps again. "silence" mistress hissed. She squatted over the vase and gently pulled her vagina lips apart. She was straining and pushing using muscles I knew nothing about. A trickle of my cum gently oozed from her wet hole, it clung to the inside of the vase and slid down. Mixed with cum of her own it filled the vase a little more than I expected. Mistress stood to face me and gave my cock a playful flick. She pulled her slave with her and sat facing me legs spread on a chair in the centre of the hall. Her slave, on all fours knowingly began lapping left over cum from between her thighs.

Women came and went through the hall, some fucked in view while others preferred to play the games laid out with other slaves and me. Sex toys were now being offered on trays accompanied by wine and champagne. Some mistresses indulging in lesbian play with each other around the hall.

I didn't know how much time had past or how much time I had left. The prostate massager inside me buzzed away. My cock, now so sore was still half hard but beginning to sag, the cock ring couldn't do much more to keep it held up. Pre cum still hung liberally from my hole the massager working it's magic. Another mistress stepped forward, I'd seen her before circling me like a shark as other Dom's had their way. She was bright blonde and pale with stunning red lipstick. She wore a skin tight latex body suit in the theme of a nurse. Accompanying her were two slaves in doctors capes. She did not say much but spoke to her slaves. They offered me a drink, the same drink Samantha had been making me have in the lead up to this. As well as the drink I was given two tablets. All the while the massager vibrated inside me, edge slave cried out and the guy in the piss tank was getting deeper and deeper.

Medical mistress and her slaves and gone in to the crowd and new Dom's stepped forward to continue the cruel work.

Mistresses came and went, my cock and balls were so tender now it was more like torture. Each mistress had different ways of extracting my cum. They did as they pleased. My penis was now pretty limp, but still plump with the cock band at its base. When I eventually came for each mistress there was little joy for me, my cock barely hard cum sort of dribble out in to the vase. I was drifting in and out of sleep, dazed and confused, just a constant ache in my dick.

Then at some point later I began to pick up, new found energy inside me. The vase was probably now a third full I was still cumming, just a pathetic amount for each mistress.

But now my cock was slowly growing again. Beyond my control, I stared in disbelief.

12