The Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
A story of two star crossed lovers that spanned two decades.
1.7k words
3.43
7.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas was coming. Emman knew where I'd attend dawn masses. It was just a walking distance from where I lived while it would take him four jeepney rides to reach it. It was a great effort to do on his part just to hear mass with me, but I'd ignore him and I'd make sure to be at a comfortable distance away from him. Call me heartless.

There's a chapel in Legarda (Our Lady of Manaoag) where after mass and rosary, a caretaker (Peping) would have a session for parishioners who want guidance or future told. You just have to give your name or anybody's name and birthday and he would tell something about you or that person. I gave my name and birthday and asked if I would pass the CPA board exam. He wrote CPA beside my name saying that I wouldn't even feel that it happened. (Yup, I passed the board after one take and fast forward to the future, yup, I didn't feel it happened because I didn't practice. I chose to be a Flight Attendant instead). Then I gave Emman's name and birthday. Peping said, "This man is very kind and affable. He loves you very much. He's hurting because you don't like him."

I wanted Emman back.

1988

Start of 4th Year University in Jun. "Emman, would you have me back? Please, can I come back?"

"Joy, you know how much I love you. What if you hurt me again? If you only knew what I went thru during those months after you left me without even saying goodbye. I just stayed in my room and drank myself to sleep. I got my mother so worried."

"No, I'll never do that to you again. Once is enough."

We rekindled. This time he's busier because he's also working part time at Pizza Hut Morayta. We didn't go on dates much. But we tried to see each other on weekends, go to church, and have dinner at home.

That Christmas was our best ever. We were so happy. He arrived the day before, entertained a lot of guests, and stayed overnight. He didn't have anywhere to sleep that's why my mother just put together 3 benches so he could somehow stretch himself out.

At dawn and while everyone else was asleep, I found him awake and staring out the window. I hugged him from behind. We just embraced and kissed gently for a while and then he said that he's going home. I led him downstairs to the door. He turned to kiss me on my lips gently. I kissed him back torridly. He got surprised and trembled when my tongue searched for his. He leaned on the wall to keep his balance. He kissed me back intensely and torridly. We were hugging, kissing, and groping aggressively. We were sucking each other's tongue and slurping each other's saliva. We were moaning softly. We were holding each other's faces...we were pulling each other's hair...our hands were all over each other...I lifted his shirt, caressed his stomach...played with his stiff nipples...I caressed his back...inserted both of my hands through his jeans and inside his briefs and squeezed his butt cheeks...

I crawled my left hand towards his front and felt his pubic hair...I felt his stiff penis...I measured the size...it's enough to just fill my grip...skinny...circumcised...I started caressing his shaft...massaging his balls...alternately masturbating him...the tip was getting wet...I lifted my left knee and leaned it on the wall so I could rub my already wet pussy on his jeans...we were dry humping while masturbating him...we're so hot...still kissing torridly...his hands started to crawl...he lifted my shirt and touched my right boob...he gasped because I wasn't wearing a bra...Joy...it's so big...he squeezed it...my nipples got stiff...he sucked and bit it gently...he tried to stuff his mouth with it...he did the same to my left boob... he was kissing and licking my neck...my ears...his hands were crawling down my shorts...opened it slowly and touched my panties...his hand made it thru inside my panties...touched my pubic hair...caressed my labia...he wanted to touch my clit...

I pushed him away...I didn't want him to find out that I was soaking wet already...I was wrapped in shame.

"Please leave now, Emman..."

My eyes followed him even after he crossed the street. He suddenly turned his glance towards where I was. I hid. I didn't want him to know that I was watching him.

I was still so aroused. I went back to bed and imagined what previously happened...I should have allowed him to finger me...while I was fingering myself...how would his penis feel inside me...I want you, Emman...I was moaning...I was playing with my clit...I was so wet...

That afternoon, he phoned and apologized because he masturbated in their bathroom upon reaching their house. I told him that I masturbated as well.

On the morning before New Year's, Emman called saying that he wouldn't be able to see me, as his eldest sister didn't allow him. It would be very dangerous to travel because of firecracker blasts. But he suddenly appeared and made sure to make it to the 10pm mass with my whole family and me. He endured 4 jeepney rides carrying a giant teddy bear and 3 balloons just for me. These actuations and effort that he'd do for me endeared him to my family more.

Because of what transpired between Emman and me a week ago, the way we'd look at each other, it's full of lust. Mere holding of each other's hands would arouse us.

He spent the night with me and my family again...

At dawn and while everyone else was asleep, I found him awake and staring out the window again. I hugged him from behind. We kissed and embraced for a while then walked downstairs anticipating what's going to happen next. He leaned on the wall and we started kissing torridly...hugging intensely...groping aggressively...we were sucking each other's tongue and slurping each other's saliva while moaning softly...we were holding each other's faces...we were pulling each other's hair...our hands were all over each other...I lifted his shirt, caressed his stomach...played with his stiff nipples...I caressed his back...inserted both of my hands through his jeans and inside his briefs and squeezed his stiff penis...it's getting wet...I was massaging his balls and masturbating him alternately... I lifted my left knee and leaned it on the wall and rubbed my front on his jeans...we were dry humping while I was masturbating him...we're so hot...still kissing torridly...his hands started to crawl...he lifted my shirt and squeezed my boobs... he sucked and bit my nipples gently...he was kissing and licking my neck...my ears...his hands were crawling down my shorts...tried to open it slowly...

I didn't allow him. I told him to just caress my cunt thru my shorts. I didn't want him to know that I was soaking wet already...

We laid on the stairs...still kissing...moaning quietly...he loved playing with my boobs...circling my nipples with his tongue...sucking them gently...alternately...he's caressing my hair...kissing and licking my face...my neck...my ears... slowly...he tried to open my shorts again...I stopped him...I continued masturbating him...kissing and licking his neck...biting his ear lobe...he's on top of me now...dry humping...still kissing...hugging...caressing...he held my hands and placed them above me...we were grinding hard...kissing intensely...he's sucking my boobs alternately...

Then we heard footsteps and voices upstairs. My family was awake already.

We hurriedly got up and fixed ourselves then I asked him to go home.

I watched him leave. I knew he was going to look back to where I was so I hid. And he did look back.

1989

I just felt he wanted to get married. I didn't know why. We're so young. Maybe because he wanted to invite me to his house and introduce me to his parents and 6 siblings? I refused. He started showing me his family pictures. Not interested. The moment I saw the photo of his family, I noticed all of them have big round faces, squirrel like. In my imagination, they're all surrounding me and staring at me. And then I saw 2 kids, with the same big round faces, squirrel like, floating in the air, and looking at me. Would they be our future children? No way!

Graduation was fast approaching. We enrolled at CPAR and he made sure that we sat together. I didn't want to. I would not be comfortable. I might not be able to review. Or was I losing interest in him...again?

Apr 19, Graduation Day. After the ceremonies, he approached me to introduce me to his parents. I ran away. I knew it was not the right thing to do, but I got so nervous and was panicking. I was not ready yet. I left Emman for the second time.

Review day came a month after. Someone else was seated beside me. He's gone. He moved to another room where he would meet Lorna.

During break, I'd catch him staring at me at the corridor. I'd stare back. No words had to be said. We'd just stare at each other. Then I'd turn away. It would happen so many times for five months until the review ended. He should know I was still in love with him. I wanted to come back, but I was told that he's courting someone else. My pride got in the way. How easily could he move on?

Was he showing Lorna off when he brought her to our school one day just to let the whole gang and me know that they're a couple already? Was he trying to hurt me? He didn't introduce her to us. I followed her to the washroom. She didn't know I was looking at her on the mirror because she was actually facing me. I could see her looking at me from head to toe repeatedly. I felt so insulted that I wanted to run to Emman and ask him to choose between us. I knew he was going to choose me. He was just waiting for me to come back. After all he loved me first. We had a past. But I felt that they're having sex already. My pride got in the way... again. I told my big group about what Lorna did to me. Everyone marched into the washroom and looked at her from head to toe many times.

"You really hurt Emman, Joy. Look at how desperate he is. Take a look at who he replaced you with, his rebound. She is no match for you in height, in unblemished complexion...she even looks like a bouncer..." And they really made sure that Lorna heard them.