The Mistress Ch. 04

Story Info
A story of two star crossed lovers that spanned two decades.
2.2k words
2.56
6.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the start of our phone sex. Our 4-hr Sunday night conversations would include phone sex. He's alone at work during this time and he'd masturbate in each of their boardrooms, his work area, and their lounge during winter and at their parking lot during summer.

"Make me cum" was his signal if he wanted phone sex.

We also started texting to each other. We even had terms that only the two of us could understand like:

Hi – I miss you

Hello – I want to be inside you/I want you to be inside me

So all of his texts, his voice mails, and his emails would have "hi and hello" on them.

His email:

Hi and hello everyday Joy,

Time flew by so fast. It's been almost 3 years since I got your 1st email and it was like – I can't describe the mixed emotion. I was frozen for a while and just staring at the monitor...your effect on me is like a cyclone...

What do you think about the song Even Now (Barry Manilow)? It's very touching...

You continue to inspire me...

2012

Jan 3 I didn't know what's up with Emman this day. I woke up to his 24 texts and I got 11 voice mails from him on my work phone, not to mention our constant quick phone conversations in 10-minute intervals. He just kept on saying, "I need to tell you something...never mind..."

Until finally...

"I love you, Joy. I've always wanted to tell you this, but I'm embarrassed and worried...I tried to stop myself...but the more I do, the more I miss you...even afraid that you might turn me down yet again...or you might leave me again for the third time..."

"I love you, too, Emman. I've longed for you to say this to me once again...I'll never leave you...I promise."

It became us again after 23 years...

From this day on, our phone conversations became non stop, our text exchanges countless, his voice mails more frequent...

"Each time you say I love you to me, Joy, the fear in my heart that you'd leave me again disappears..."

He'd sing to me When You Say Nothing At All (Ronan Keating), Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (Aerosmith), You Make Me Feel Brand New (Stylistics) on my voice mail...

We'd even eat or watch the same show on TV while on the phone.

Even when we're in a long distance relationship, we felt as close as the pillow to the head and we're too emotionally involved.

Although I've been separated for almost 4 years, I felt it proper to tell my ex about Emman. I also told my 2 daughters about him. Emman wanted to ask for a blessing from my eldest. They talked on speakerphone. My daughter said, "Even if I let you, it does not mean it's right." And even when Emman was still on the phone, she told me and made sure that Emman heard this, "He's just going to hurt you, Mom."

I pondered on her words...he's just going to hurt me...

I started weighing things out...

He's still married. I would be competing for his affection. I would be immersing in his world. I would always compare myself to Lorna.

Then I remembered the reasons why I left him twice before in the first place – his false teeth, his squirrel-like face. I had to meet him personally. I insisted on seeing him even for just an hour. I wanted to make sure that I got over his flaws or if I'd be able to accept them before we fall deeply in love. I wanted to make sure that I was not in love with a notion of him. It's going to be really unfair for him if I let us invest deep feelings for each other only to leave him again, for the third time, if I'd not be able to accept his flaws when we finally see each other again years after.

Mar 27 I woke up at 2am to prepare for my 5 o'clock flight to Toronto. I barely slept because of excitement to see Emman again after 16 years. How would he look like now? Of course he'd look different from the photos that he posted on Facebook. What would I feel? What would he feel?

We kept on texting on my way to the airport. My stomach was doing somersaults. Would he be at the airport to pick me up by surprise even though I told him that the hotel shuttle would take care of me? On the plane, I tried reading to alleviate the jitters to no avail.

I arrived at the hotel at 10 am. I texted him at once. He apologized for not being able to pick me up. And because his shift was 12 mn to 8 am, he said that he'd sleep first and told me to just text him my room no. once I had checked in.

I got a room with two beds and texted him the room no. I promised myself to not sleep with him. If we'd not be able to stop ourselves, the most that we'd do was to masturbate on separate beds. I was not ready to give myself to him because he's still with Lorna.

We kept on texting each other. I thought he wanted to sleep. Was he excited as well? He could just come and see me.

I went out to lunch alone. When I came back to my room, I fell asleep as I hardly had any sleep at all. At 6 pm, I decided to eat dinner out alone. I was about to turn the doorknob when there was a knock on the door. I peeked on the peephole. It's Emman...

I didn't like what I saw. His face got bigger and rounder. He did not age gracefully. He was only 28 when I last saw him in 1996 and this time he's 44. And he's still married. I didn't want to be a mistress. I didn't want to open the door. I didn't know what to do. Should I call him on his cellphone and tell him that I'd just meet him in the lobby or should I just text him instead? I got so busy thinking about what to do not realizing that his knocks got louder and louder. I just noticed it when the guest in the other room came out and complained about it. I promised myself to just break up with him before opening the door.

Yes, I insisted on seeing him while he was not so enthused in seeing me when we were just planning this meet up. But the moment I opened the door, he was so amazed by what he saw.

"Oh, my God, you're so beautiful!" was what he exclaimed. I could not even look him in the eye. I just took the gifts that he handed to me – Pink Chance Chanel perfume, Ferrero chocolates, and Chicken Soup for the Soul (Happily Ever After) book.

One of Emman's good qualities that I admired years ago was his gentlemanly ways. He'd ask for permission even when he just wanted to hug. This time, he just said, "I want to hug you." And he did without even waiting for my reply. It's not even a hug. It's a long and very tight embrace. I could not do anything but to embrace back. We were so full of emotion. We're both trembling. And then I felt that he wanted to kiss me on the lips. I held him tighter and pressed my cheek harder on his cheek. I didn't want to taste his false teeth. But then, he was stronger. We kissed gently, passionately... we were sucking each other's tongue and slurping each other's saliva...he's holding my face...he's caressing my hair... just like in the 80's...he pulled up my shirt and caressed my stomach and my back...we slowly got on the bed and he positioned me on top of him while still kissing...we continued kissing and caressing for a long while.

We transferred to the other bed.

"Can I feel your skin, Joy?"

He took off my shirt. He took off his shirt. We're still kissing and caressing. He started kissing and licking my neck...my ears...biting my ear lobe...he raised my arms and started kissing my armpits...

"Joy, I didn't know your armpits have the same skin tone as your complexion. I love to bury my face on them."

He was having a hard time taking off my bra. I helped him.

"Your boobs got bigger than the last time I remember holding them."

He grabbed and sucked them alternately... circled my nipples with his tongue...then he sucked them...

I told him to be gentle on sucking them, as I didn't want them to protrude. I didn't even breastfeed to keep their shape.

And then he started taking off his pants...and his briefs...

Oh, my God! His penis was so tiny! A third of my pinky! I didn't know that a penis could be that small. His balls, they're hanging low. I burst into tears. We've been doing foreplay for hours and he didn't even have a hard on.

"What happened to that, Emman? It's not like that when I masturbated you years ago."

"Joy, Lorna and I seldom have sex. I never liked making love to her."

"But you have 3 kids, how could that be possible?"

"Can I kiss you down there, Joy?" ignoring my query.

He wanted to take off my pants. I didn't let him.

"Joy, until now you're depriving me of this?" while touching me down there.

He just made do of licking me down there even with my pants still on. I could not make myself get in the mood.

"Joy, please. We've waited two decades for this night. I really hope that you allow me to eat you."

I let him take off my pants and my panties.

He's trembling while parting my thighs.

"Joy, I didn't know you have the same skin tone down here as your complexion. I can't wait to bury my face here."

He kissed them...he kissed my labia and slowly opened it...he licked my clit...sucked it...

''Please do it gently, Emman. Please don't suck it too much. I didn't even allow my ex to suck that as I didn't want it misshapen."

He started eating and fingering me. I was sure he's not used to doing it as his tongue was concentrating on the wrong spot. He's even trembling.

I could not make myself be in the mood. My mind was thinking about something else. How do he and Lorna fuck? His penis shrunk. They say that penises shrunk when they're unused. He didn't even know how to eat a pussy. Didn't Lorna like cunnilingus or he didn't want to eat Lorna? How pitiful their sex life must have been for 23 years. Maybe that's why his hunger for me showed.

I didn't realize that while thinking about all this, Emman had been eating me for more than 30 minutes already. I should make myself cum just so his efforts wouldn't go to waste.

I started concentrating. I led his head towards my sweet spot and tried to remember the stories on Literotica that I'd read when I wanted to masturbate. It was effective. I was grinding his face. He could tell that I was really getting horny. His fingering became faster and faster, his sucking and slurping of my juicy cunt getting louder and louder. I was about to climax, but he suddenly stopped...stood up...went to the washroom...and got a face towel.

While he was walking, I could see his low hanging balls swinging. He came back wiping his face so wet with my juice. Why did he have to leave me hanging?

He started eating me again. He didn't seem to tire. He didn't stop until I came.

"Joy, you're so juicy. It doesn't seem that you're 43. I love eating your pussy."

"I've been separated since 2008, Emman, and I seldom masturbate. Maybe that's why I was able to reserve all my juice."

"It's my turn, Joy."

He leaned on the headboard and parted his feet. I really pitied him. We've been doing foreplay for hours and his penis did not even seem to budge.

"You didn't tell me your sex life was no good, Emman. You should have been the one who gave me a reason why you should not marry Lorna."

I started licking his balls...massaging them...I started licking his shaft...then I started sucking his dick...I was like a baby sucking a pacifier while alternately massaging and licking his balls. There's nothing to masturbate...using my thumb and index finger, I tried holding his penis up, but it's so limp. I don't think it took me 2 minutes and he climaxed. A lot of cum came out and my mouth took everything, up to the last drop. It overflowed. I spat it on the face towel. He's still so full when we just had phone sex 2 days ago.

We embraced...cuddled...caressed...kissed...finally, we're able to do what we had longed to do since 1988...our fantasy during phone sex turned to reality...