The Mistress Ch. 06

Story Info
A story of two star crossed lovers that spanned two decades.
1.8k words
3
4.2k
00

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mar 28 I prepared to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Emman and I kept on texting to each other, as we could not wait to be with each other again. I went shopping at Square One and also bought dinner for us. When I got back to my room, I bathed then wore a hot pink Victoria's Secret nightie and took a nap.

Emman knocked on the door, as his keycard lock would not work. Upon opening the door, he got horny just by looking at me in my nightie. No words had to be said. We grabbed each other's faces and started kissing torridly and intensely while embracing each other tight. He leaned on the wall and we explored each other's bodies. I took a hold of his dick only to be disappointed that he still did not get hard. He finger fucked my very wet pussy fast and hard while licking my neck and sucking my boobs. We barely made it to bed and we're both naked already. He opened my legs wide and fucked me. It's not even 2 minutes when he filled me with a load of his cum. He stayed on top of me while my vaginal muscles gave him some more squeeze. He rolled on my side and we started kissing again, this time very passionately. We were stroking each other's cheeks and adoring the look in each other's eyes. We were caressing each other's bodies. I started masturbating his limp tiny penis and he started finger fucking my cum-filled pussy while letting out quiet moans of pleasure.

His mouth began exploring every inch of me from my neck down to my stomach spending a longer time fondling and sucking my boobs, softly biting my nipples. He parted my legs and licked my slit. He began finger fucking me again while licking and sucking my clit.

"Don't suck it too much, Emman," I reminded him.

"You're so wet, Joy. You're so juicy. I'm sorry if I can't stop myself...just this once..."

"Remember that's your cum, Emman."

"I don't mind, for as long as it's mixed with your juice, Joy."

I loved the way he's eating me. I grabbed his head and pushed it harder towards me...I was grinding and fucking his face as his tongue went deeper and deeper inside me. One of his hands reached out to my boobs and played with my nipples.

"Ooohhh..." I softly whispered while cumming.

We cuddled for a while then got up, dressed, and had dinner.

After cleaning up, we brushed our teeth and made love again.

He's kissing and caressing every inch of my nakedness...I really loved this...he's giving me goose bumps...

Then he got up, pulled me up, and made me put my arms around his neck...he carried me holding both of my butt cheeks and asked me to wrap my legs around him...he laid me down on the dresser, parted my legs, and fucked me again while we're staring at each other...

"Joy, I love the look in your eyes when I'm fucking you...it's like there's an afterglow."

"I love looking at you too...I have a lot of first times with you...the way you give me goose bumps when you lick me inch by inch, and now this...I love seeing your pupils dilate when you cum..."

"I love fucking you, Joy...I hope I could hold it longer...oh, Joy...I'm coming...I'm coming..."

He embraced me tight while I was rubbing his back and my vaginal muscles giving him some more squeeze. He's so spent.

"I so love fucking you, Joy..."

With my arms and legs wrapped around him, he carried me and laid me down to the end corner of the other bed and fucked me again. I was looking at him in the mirror while he's pumping and grinding me. I got so excited by the way he did it. And he's so muscular...we're staring at each other...he placed his finger on my mouth and I started sucking it...his other hand was flicking my clit...

I could tell he's coming again...his thrusts were getting faster and faster...his moaning getting louder and louder...I was moaning too...he loved hearing my moans...we're embracing each other, kissing each other, and caressing each other when he climaxed. My vaginal muscles gave him little squeezes.

"Joy, I love the way your vagina squeezes me when I cum. Can you do that each time?"

"It's called kegels. Yes, I love doing that to you because you don't remove your penis at once after cumming. You let it soak there with your cum and my juice while you're on top of me. I love that. It makes our connection deeper."

He needed to go home. He said he's picking me up the next day at 11 am and we're going to watch a movie.

I couldn't sleep...we fucked 3 x in 5 hours...I was caressing my lips while thinking about his kisses...I was caressing my whole body while thinking about his caresses...I fell asleep thinking about my second night with Emman...

Mar 29 I prepared for his arrival after breakfast. We're going to watch a movie just like in the 80's only now we didn't have any chaperone.

When he arrived, he could not take his eyes off me. He liked what I was wearing - a tight fitting long black printed sleeveless dress.

I was browsing on my iPad looking for the nearest movie house while seated on his lap. He's caressing my arms and my back while saying, "You're so beautiful, Joy."

He stood up and sat me down on the chair that he previously sat on. He knelt down, lifted my dress, and wanted to take off my panties.

"I miss eating you, Joy. I want to eat you."

He then took off his pants and briefs.

"Let me suck your dick first, Emman. I miss them on my mouth."

He stood up and directed his tiny penis towards my mouth. I started sucking his balls...licking his shaft... licking around its head...sucking his wholeness...

"Joy, you're so good...aaahhh...I love the way you're sucking my dick...aaahhh...no teeth!! Aaahhh..."

He took off his shirt and pulled off my dress while we're nearing the bed kissing...he inserted his penis inside my very wet pussy. I loved the feeling of our naked bodies touching...his lips on my lips...our tongues fighting...

I pushed him away gently saying that we're going to be late for the movies.

We got up, put our clothes back on, went out of our room holding hands, and kissed torridly inside the elevator. I could not tell if I was nervous or uncomfortable when I got in his van. Was I nervous because someone who knew him might see us or was it because we're going on a date again after 23 years? I could feel we're starting over again and the connection that we had before back in the 80's was lost. Or maybe the main reason why I was really uncomfortable was because I was sitting on Lorna's seat.

Emman and I were holding hands while driving. We bought tickets and while standing in line at the concession stand, he was looking at me intently...staring...looking at me from head to toe...repetitively...

"I didn't realize you're almost as tall as I am, Joy. I don't recall we're almost the same height back then."

"You just got so used to Lorna's shortness," I quipped.

We wanted to be naughty inside the theater, but our two largest size popcorns and two largest size drinks were on the way. I just contented myself playing with and nibbling his ear. Sometimes I'd let an ice cube melt in my mouth and would then run my very cold tongue on his ears and cheeks. Other times I'd rub an ice cube on his cheeks and ears using my mouth.

We got into a photo booth after the movie and had pictures of us taken while we're kissing passionately.

We went back to the hotel holding hands the entire time and kissed torridly in the elevator.

We freshened up and then...

I was still on my feet, fully clothed when he started working on me from my feet. He was kissing and caressing them gently. He lifted my long dress and began kissing my legs...my knees...my thighs. He pulled down and took off my panties, parted my legs, started caressing my genitalia, and finger fucking me. He parted my legs some more so his mouth was able to reach my labia.

"You're so wet, Joy. I so love eating you," he mumbled.

He stayed there for a bit longer and slowly got up and pulled off my dress. He started kissing my stomach going upwards to my breasts. He always had a hard time taking off my bra that's why I had to help him. He grabbed my breasts and put them on his mouth alternately.

"I'll never get enough of these, Joy."

He lifted my hands and started kissing and licking my armpits...my neck...my ears...nibbling my earlobes...

He was caressing my hair and my face while kissing my lips passionately. I was doing the same to him.

He made me turn around and started kissing and licking my nape. He loved doing this to me as he could feel the goose bumps all over my body. He started kissing and licking my back going down to my butt. He grabbed both of my butt cheeks, jiggled them...slapped them lightly...and started to part them...I could feel his tongue going up and down my anus.

"That's so good, Emman. No one has ever done that to me before."

He continued to lick me down there while finger fucking me.

He got up and wanted to kiss me on the mouth again...

"No, no, no. Wash your face and rinse your mouth with a mouthwash first. I don't want to taste my butt." I told him.

It took him longer than he should as I could hear him showering.

When he got out with a towel wrapped on his waist, he found me rolled up tightly in a blanket with just my head sticking out.

"Joy, what are you doing? I so want to fuck you already."

"Unroll me and I'll give you the greatest fuck of your life," I challenged him.

He seemed to enjoy the challenge as he was smiling from ear to ear.

He started to unroll me kissing and licking my neck...my face...my ears...nibbling my ear lobes...my nape each time he'd turn me.

Finally, when he's done, he's gazing adoringly into my nakedness...from my eyes, down to my breasts, and all the way to my feet.

We kissed passionately and he slowly laid on his back. Now I'm on top of him facing him. We kissed and caressed once more before I turned to his limp penis and started giving him a blowjob. I was licking and sucking his balls...licking his shaft while massaging his balls...licking his tip...I put his wholeness inside my mouth...in and out...pumping his shaft once in a while...I worked his balls and his shaft for a longer time, but it never got stiff. I got up and straddled him. I tried to insert his limp penis inside me, but in vain. It would not get stiff no matter how I rubbed my cunt and worked it.

Emman felt my frustration.