The Mistress Files 01

Story Info
Jocelyn sees her first client.
1.7k words
3.64
11.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock on the door and wait, holding my briefcase, filled with my wicked toys. Moment or two later, Lukas opens the door and gestures for me to come in. I walk in and look around the house, nice, lots of room. When I see a medium length table I can't help but imagine lovely Wendigo on her hands and knees, pink from my flogger.

"Everyone's out. Just you, Wen, Emil and me." He says, walking in the living room.

I raise my eyebrows and flop on the couch crossing my legs, I'm wearing my signature outfit, Black thigh high socks with same-shade stripper boots and a red corset. My work outfit.

"Well, I guess that means she can scream as loud as she wants, because trust me," I look up at him. "She'll want to. Oh by the way I have a special guest from France."

"From France? Who?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." I say placing my case on the floor.

He nods at my briefcase. "What's in there?"

I pick it up and set it on the coffee table. After a few clicks, I have it open. I hear him gasp, it was slight but, it was there.

In the mini gates of hell, was a Gates of Hell, flogger (which include, leather, silicon and deer hunt), anal hooks, beads, eggs, strap-on's, dildos, cuffs, and my favourite toy: riding crops, including my personal trophy Diane.

"So," I say sliding my case towards him. "Where's the beauty? I can't wait to see her."

On cue she walks in, takes a look of Lukas and me and immediately gets to her knees.

"Master," She looks at me. "Mistress".

I smile and get up, walking towards her. I reach out my boot and point it, close to her mouth. She smiles and kisses it. Mmm... I think. Very obedient. I walk around her, getting all her angles and curves.

"Lukas, are you going to join? Do you want me to start out, then we all go? What?" I ask, touching her hips and ass. "Stand up, Ài. Let's see what other beauties you have."

She stands and I lift her dress. She has just the right size ass, soft pale skin, as I walk around I notice her breast. I lift my hands and hold the mounts, pinching her nipples. She moans slightly but, quickly shuts her mouth when I smack her ass.

"Hey, Lukas..." Emil trails of when he sees me. He runs my way and gets to his knees.

"How do you make everyone get to there knees?" Lukas asks.

I shrug and say, "Practice. Hello, Emil. How are you?" I say as he gets to his feet.

"Fine, Mistress."

"That's good, now be a good fucktoy and bend over the table, Ài" I say to Wendy. Who immediately obey's. "Lukas, you want to start her off?"

"Already on it." He say while applying a finger in her. She whimpers.

"That's good, Wendy. Now let's play a game," I walk around the table and put my hand in her hair to pull up. "No sounds. The more sounds, the more flogging."

"Um, Joc... Mistress, Wendy is very sensitive." Lukas says.

"Don't worry, Lukas, I got one specially for her, nice and soft, like her flawless skin. That is what you hired me for, right?" I say, walking over to my briefcase, grabbing Diane and walk back over to Wendy, who is biting her lip, as Lukas penetrates her with two fingers.

"Right." says Lukas. "She's so wet..."

"Really? Let's see." Emil say, taking off his shirt and walking over to Wen, I motion Wendy to flip over and she does, whimpering when Emil penetrates her with a finger, too. I swat her breast and she moans. I might let those slide...Her moans are sexy. I do it again and again until her skin is pink, moaning all the while.

"Does she always moan like this? That is sexy." I say swatting her breast again.

I guess she just can't help it. I swat Emil on his ass for my pleasure. Remember Kingsley's rule, No Fucking The Clients... Fuck. Lukas already has his cock out and enters Wendy. She let out a long moan, prompting me to swat her again.

"Mmm...Aahh," Wendy moans. "Lukas!!"

Lukas groans and wipes his finger on her pussy and sucks his finger. Then, does it again, this time putting it in Emil's mouth. Then I hear a knock and I groan.

"Ugh, it's just getting good." I grab her breast again. "Don't stop the pleasure, Lukas. I'll be right back."

I jog to the door and open it, grab Chat by his shirt and drag him inside. Shutting the door on his way in.

"Guys this is Chat Noir, my friend from France. Long story short, I ended up fucking him and he liked it. So..." I grab Emil and push him against the wall, palming his cock and get him all the way naked. "Let's have some real fun. Chat is a Top but, can only be a bottom if, you persuade him."

"Hi, so... What do I do?" Asks Chat.

"Anything. Fuck Wendy or...get a blow job." Says Lukas, thrusting into Wendy.

"Hold on," I say to Emil."I have to get something."

I walk to the living room grab two pairs of my cuffs and walk back to Emil. I lay him over the table and tap Lukas on the shoulder pointing to the wall. He pulls out and walks to the wall.

"Lukas, be a dear and fetch my flogger. The light pink one please." I say flipping Wendy over.

"Okay, I'm going to handcuff you to the chair, but, you'll be able to get free if you want to. I'm only going to flog you until your skin is pink. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Understood, Mistress."

"Okay. Lukas and Chat, you can either go to the other side and let them suck your dick or just stand there and jerk off."

Lukas and Chat both go to the other side and after I handcuff them, Lukas puts his cock in Emil's mouth and Chat's in Wendy's.

"Alright. Ready, Ài?"

Both of them nod and I hit Wendy with the flogger and she cries out around Chat's cock. Then I do Emil and he clutches his hands into fist. I swat both of their asses until it's bright pink. After that I stop and flip Wendy on her back-Causing Lukas to pull out-hands still in cuffs and suck on her clitoris.

"Nnngh...Mmm." She cries out, pulling on her cuffs.

I place my finger in her and curl it, pressing her g-spot. She lifts her vagina to my mouth and I bring my other hand to Emil's ass and rub my finger around the budded flesh. He moans and lifts his ass up. I place another finger in Wendy and she orgasms-crying out-I lick up her juices, taking my finger out and penetrating her with my tongue.

I then stand up straight and flip Emil over. I place both my hands on his cock and put my mouth on the tip, sucking hard. He pulls on the cuffs and arches into my touch. I rub my hands up and down and suck all the way to my hands. With a grunt he cums and it spills out my mouth a little. But, as I was about to get up, Chat has his cock at my opening and thrusts into me. I gasp and grab onto Emil's thighs, he thrusts again and again.

"Feels...so good." He says thrusting.

"Mmm..." I moan. "It's so big."

Then I feel hands in my hair and Lukas moves my head to his cock and I take it gracefully.

I let go of Emil's thighs and grab Lukas' cock instead and make fists rubbing up and down. He groans and becomes tense. I suck the head, hard and he tightens his hold on my hair, and I moan around his dick, which makes him groan. Hmm... He likes that. Chat thrust again and I open my mouth to cry out, as I come.

"Ah! Emil." I look over and see Emil pounding into Wendy. "Please... Ahh"

I would have loved to watch but, I am recently getting pounded into so... I could not. I take Lukas' cock again and take it in all the way down my throat.

"Jocelyn!" Lukas cries out as he comes in my mouth. I suck him dry and he cries out again. I let go of his cock then and hold on to his hips, steadying me.

"Ah!" I cry out. "Harder."

He thrust again making me dig my nails into Lukas' hips.

"Mistress" Chat whispers when he comes.

I stand up-with difficulty and make my way to the bathroom. When I get in there, I wipe my pussy and ass up, because I hate that slippery feeling. I put the tissue in the trash and start washing my hands. Looking in the mirror, I see I look like shit. I run my hands through my hair, trying to tame it. Not happening, fuck it. I rub the rest of my lipstick off and make my way downstairs. When I get down, everyone is cleaned up and dressed. Wendy jogs to me and tackle hugs me.

"Thank you, Mistress." She says.

I smile. "You're welcome. If you ever need me, I'm here."

"I know." She says while chuckling.

When she lets go, I walk to Lukas and hold my hand out. He sighs and puts exactly 400 dollars in my hand. I smile and hug him.

"Nice doing business with you." I say, letting go.

"Diddo, Mistress." He says.

"Bye, Mistress. See you later." Emil says.

"Peace, bye." I walk out the door with Chat behind me. When I'm at my car, I turn and put my hand on his cheek, and he nuzzles into my palm.

"I gotta go. I'll be around." I say, moving my hand into his unruly blond hair.

"Alright. Good bye." He says and walks to his car, which is parked on the street.

I hop in mine and back out the driveway. When I turn the corner, my car phone rings. It's Kingsley. I answer.

"Yes, Kingsley?" I ask.

"I have your next client. But he prefers your dungeon."

Oooh. Fine with me.

"Alright I'm in." I say.

"Okay, so..."