The Mistress i Serve: The Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Her ear pressed to my back, the Mistress sighs. "I think your heart is about to explode, pet. Try to relax a moment, and then We will see to you, too."

As i kneel there, bearing the Mistress's weight on my back, i sense the tension fading from the body of Her friend. The woman's silky-smooth thighs go slack upon my shoulders, and her hand falls away from my head. The Mistress shifts slightly, raising Herself up from my back, to speak to Her friend.

"How was that, hon?…Oh, that is just ONE of the advantages of having your own slave."

A silent moment. It suddenly dawns on me how the Mistress has been "hearing" Her friend's words—the stranger is mouthing her questions, and the Mistress is reading her lips and expressions.

"As often as I like, at least in theory. Generally, i try not to indulge more than once or twice a day, as cunt-lapping is his favorite pastime, and i don't want to spoil him."

The Mistress places Her hands on my hips and pushes Herself back, pulling out of me. i can't help but emit a soft, sad whimper as Her wonderful cock withdraws from my hungry ass. She stands behind me, hooks a finger in my collar, and pulls me up to a standing position as well. i am unsteady, and the lead weights dangling from my tits and balls swing wildly as i rise.

Gripping me by my collar, the Mistress drags me gently across the room. Her friend is still gasping softly in afterglow as the Mistress guides me up to the low coffee table, turns me, and seats me upon its edge.

"Now I think I'd like to give my pet a little reward for serving us so nicely," She tells Her guest. "Come on over and watch when you're ready, hon."

The Mistress reaches behind me to release the link that joins the leather cuffs at my wrists behind my back. She brings first one hand, then the other, to my neck, clicking the rings on the cuffs to the ones on the sides of my slave collar. If i just let my arms dangle in the cuffs, their weight tightens the collar and presses it against my windpipe. So i do the only thing i can to hold them up for any length of time—i interlink the fingers of both hands behind my neck. In this position—elbows out to either side of my head—the weight of my arms pulls against each other, rather than the links on my collar. i can hold the pose indefinitely.

Putting a hand against the middle of my chest, the Mistress pushes me back and down, into a reclining position on the coffee table. My feet remain on the floor, however. The lead weights dangling from my nipples roll out along the sides of my chest while i lay back, while the boat anchor depending from my ball strap rocks slowly between my legs like a pendulum, its chain rolling back and forth across my anus. i feel the Mistress's fingers at the base of my scrotum.

"At this point, this will just get in the way," the Mistress explains to Her friend as She unhooks the heavy weight from my ball strap. I hear a solid thunk as the Mistress puts it aside. Then the Mistress reaches across me, picking up something from the surface of the table beside me. A soft and snaky coil drags across my chest—the Mistress's single tail? No, just a coil of rope, i realize.

"I like to tie him this way, for better access."

The Mistress loops a rope around my left thigh several times, then pulls up my left foot and runs the rope around my left ankle as well. When She finishes, Her rope holds my heel tight against the back of my thigh. She repeats the process on the right leg, and when She finishes, i am lying back with both legs up and parted wide, exposing not only my cock and balls, but my well-used anus into the bargain. The Mistress touches a fingertip to the ring of my asshole. Now, fully stretched as i am, She can no longer cover it with one finger—it would take two, or even three, i suspect, to hide my open hole completely.

"This slave has such a lovely gape when he's been fucked hard. I do love to explore it."

She puts two fingers to my anus now. I feel Her breath close to my skin. She has brought Her face down between my raised thighs. A moment passes, in which neither of us moves…then a large dollop of Her precious saliva smacks onto my anus and Her fingertips. She thrusts Her spit-lubed fingers into me roughly, and i gasp at the intrusion, and try to open myself to Her more fully.

The Mistress pushes Her fingers in all the way, and wiggles them about within me. i can't help but moan and wriggle. Her thumb press against the skin between my scrotum and anus as She begins to slide Her fingers slowly in and out of me.

"Have you ever seen a man spray his come all over himself, hon? Of course you have. But come over here and sit close—this is going to be different than what you've seen before, I imagine."

i can hear the leather of the huge chair creak as the Mistress's guest rises. Her warmth is close to my body, but not touching, as she sits beside me to observe the Mistress's technique.

"Why don't you unsnap those straps? My hands are a bit full at the moment." Again, i can hear the sly wink in the Mistress's voice.

The guest's soft hands are upon my genitals, holding me steady as she pops the snaps on the straps that bind me. I sigh as the pressure is removed. I can feel my cock lolling against my belly, and my balls sinking inside my suddenly loosened sac. Meanwhile, the Mistress continues to work Her fingers inside my colon. The sensation is so intimate, so humbling, so arousing, that i can hardly think of anything else.

"Since I am playing with his ass, I think it would be appropriate if he plays with yours. Why don't you queen him for a bit?"

Silence. The friend doesn't seem to know the term.

"Just hop on the table and squat down on his face. You can have him eat your pussy again, if you like, but I recommend you give him your other orifice this time. It's deliciously different than when he licks your cunt—you'll see!"

The table shifts slightly as the Mistress's guest rises, then steps up onto it to straddle my head. i sense her lowering herself to my face, and then the firm globes of her ass cover me. Knowing what is expected of me, i waste no time, and begin to work my tongue into her crack at once.

Meanwhile, the Mistress puts Her hand over my cock for a moment, pressing it into my pelvis as She continues to probe my ass. My hard-on has faded by now—an erection preserved by the cock strap tends to fade quickly after it's been released from bondage. She rubs Her hand over my semi-soft dick, lightly, then ignores completely.

"Watch this, hon. I'm going to make him come without touching his cock at all."

Silence.

"Yes, it can be done, if You know the technique. It's not so pleasurable for him as a conventional handjob, but it relieves his tension for a time, and still keeps him humble."

At that moment, the Mistress locates my prostate gland. Waves of tingling pleasure begin to radiate from a point behind my cock and balls, deep inside my body. I can't help but groan in pleasure, but with my tongue deep inside the ass of the Mistress's friend, my voice is muffled and unintelligible. The Mistress's friend utters a faint moan herself, and presses her ass down upon my mouth.

The Mistress takes my cock in Her other hand and flips it right and left a couple of times. i can feel that my erection has faded considerably while She worked my anus, but i don't feel any less aroused.

"See how floppy it gets when I use this technique? It stays big, but it gets so adorably pliable. But he's still soaring. Watch him wiggle!"

She is right, of course. i cannot help but writhe my body upon the table as She works Her fingers in and out of my ass. Oh, i miss the sense of fullness Her dildo-cock gives me, but with Her fingers, She is so much more precise. She plays upon my body like a harpist giving a concert, stroking and plucking my strings in a beautiful, flowing, yet relentless rhythm.

i try to hold still, try not to interfere with Her performance upon my body, but it's no use. My hips begin to rock up and down, as if i was thrusting into some receptive orifice—as if there were such a thing in my life. My cock, still large but barely hard, rolls around against my belly, occasionally even flopping down against my balls and then back up.

The woman sitting upon my face is becoming more excited as well. Her hands grasp my ribcage between her legs, and she is grinding fiercely against my face. Her sphincters tighten and relax over and over, as if milking my tongue.

"You look so good, hon. Why don't you play with yourself. My pet is about to come—you should too."

A moment of hesitation, i suspect, of shyness, then i feel the tips of the woman's fingers grazing my chin as she begins to pleasure her own pussy. I wish my hands were free, to grab her thighs and pull her into my face even more firmly, so i could push my tongue more deeply inside her sweet, earthy hole.

The Mistress is right, though. I am about to come. i feel the orgasm rising within me, not rising up my legs as it usually does, but radiating outward from a point deep within my pelvis. My pointless thrusting is stifled by the Mistress's free hand, placed against my pelvic bone and pressing me down into the table. My loose cock bounces upon the back of Her hand as She holds me in place.

A noise rises within me, what would be a loud, pleading moan following each stroke of the Mistress's fingers upon my prostate, but Her friend's body upon my face locks it inside me. All that can be heard is a faint whimper. The woman begins to voice her own excitement, grunting softly as she pushes herself toward her own climax.

"That's it, hon. Come for me when he comes…here it is!"

The orgasm grabs me, engulfs me like a dull blue light, wrapping first around my back and then crawling up my chest and down my thighs before fading out. I can feel a sticky load of come flowing from the tip of my semi-hard dick, not in the long, high arcs of a typical orgasm, but as a slow, pulsing trickle. The fluid is spread around my pelvis, as well as the back of the Mistress's hand, by the random motions of my untouched penis.

Suddenly, a new voice cries out, "Omigod!" The knees of the woman riding my tongue bang against my ribcage. Her anus clamps tight around my tongue, and the fluid of her spending spills from her, flooding my chin and throat. A hand lands in the middle of my chest, bearing much of her weight as her orgasm fades.

While the Mistress worked my anus, i could feel nothing but Her fingers inside me, and the musky anus locked upon my mouth. But as i begin to calm down, i become aware of more sensations. The Mistress pulls Her fingers from my body, leaving me gaping and pulsing. A droplet of my fluid runs down from my belly, across my hip to fall upon the surface of the table, making me shiver as it moves over my skin.

I am suddenly aware of my limbs, bend double by the bondage, now quickly becoming stiff and uncomfortable. The Mistress knows the dangers of leaving me bound tightly after i've come, and quickly sets about freeing me. i remain motionless as She unties the ropes holding my ankles to my thighs. Once both legs are free, She gently helps me to extend them until my feet rest once more against the floor.

"Easy, hon. Let me help you."

I sense the Mistress moving around to help Her friend as she lifts herself off of my face. Taking my first deep breath in quite some time, i listen as the Mistress lays Her friend out to relax and recover upon the sofa.

Next, i feel a hand under my head, lifting me slightly. The hand eases me back down, to find a small pillow has been placed beneath my head. Then, fingers at my collar, unlocking the rings that held my hands at my neck. My arms are stiff as well, and the Mistress gradually helps me to extend them and flex them. Once i have recovered full motion, She links my wrists together in front of me, settling my hands across my chest. She wants me to be comfortable—for now at least—but i suspect She doesn't want to alarm Her friend by freeing Her slave while a guest lies helpless, recovering from not one but two powerful orgasms.

I think about that guest as i lie there upon the coffee table, feeling my heart beating under my bound hands. Her orgasmic exclamation—"Omigod!"—plays over and over in my mind. The voice is familiar, but i cannot place it. Who is this mystery woman, who reclines in post-orgasmic languor not six feet from me, who has seen me tortured, fucked, and humiliated, who has watched my cock spend its fluid without being touched, who has enjoyed two climaxes upon my lips? Who is this, that the Mistress i serve cares for enough to display me for? Will i ever know?

12