The Mistress of Holt House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mistress Ruth, thank you for releasing me from my torture." Ruth held him close as he knelt and wept. Over time, Oestrogen would take command and increase his femininity; he would get increasing pleasure from being loaned out as a maid to dominant women who would take great pleasure in humiliating his emasculated body. His plug would be removed more than once a day now, as he would be serviced with many a strap-on and enjoy having his prostate stretched and massaged as he bowed to his submissiveness. He would be used the way he once used women.

His tiny dick would be left to add to the humiliation, and he would soon yearn to be a woman. As promised he would soon witness the thrill of seeing his mistress serviced by males, taste their semen, and know they would inevitably follow him to that complete and utter ownership by superior and glorious womanhood.

Ruth triumphantly led him away by his leash; his shiny new ring dominating his limp cock, to thank Lady Barbara.

Another woman had pushed her way forward to arrive at the same time, to ensure that she now received maximum attention. She spoke with Lady Barbara and pointed to her slave who knelt and kissed her feet, displaying a handsome pair of balls. Lady Barbara smiled and nodded. He would not be keeping his balls for much longer. The women would soon receive another invitation to the venue.

Marcia allowed him to stand once more and looked him in the eye, kissed him and fondled his cage which was dripping.

"Would you like that to happen to you?" she said not smiling at this point. He was unsure and though he had got a strange sense of enjoyment at witnessing another male give up his balls to the women, the idea scared him. Without him answering she kissed and squeezed him again.

"Good! You must understand that what you have witnessed is never forced upon the male; Lady Barbara will only allow this to happen if she is happy that the male has requested that this should happen. A time may come when you feel as Fortescue did, though his masculine traits made him a little dangerous to women and I know you are not the same. You have always been gentle and I shall thoroughly enjoy your being a slave to your balls for as long as possible; I will allow you temporary release from that slavery as soon as we return to my bedroom, whilst the show we've just witnessed is fresh in our minds."

She fondled him lovingly, then re-asserted her dominant persona as she addressed her friends; she was anxious to get him back and have her pleasure of him. Madame Tara stroked his bottom with one of the rattans that had been used on Fortescue.

"Remember those knickerbockers won't you? I will expect to see a display worthy of Fortescue's efforts tonight when you present them to me, or I may have to cane your balls for you!" He looked at the formidable women and was sure he would not let her down. The thought of being engulfed by those huge thighs made his cock want to burst from the cage. Marcia laughed.

"My maids and I will watch him to ensure he does his duty properly before he attends" promised Marcia.

As they went the shopkeeper could not resist dangling a short chain in front of him.

To be continued

12