The Mistress of Holt House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black man bowed to the women and walked out of the room. The black woman remained on her back and smiled with satisfaction at Fortescue. Ruth untied him and led him over on all fours to the bed.

"I believe you know what your job is Fortescue. Tell me what it is?"

"I must lick madam clean, Mistress."

"You want to lick her clean, don't you Fortescue?"

"Yes Mistress, I want to lick her clean."

"You want her to whip you when you've cleaned her don't you?"

"Yes Mistress I want her to whip me when I've cleaned her." Ruth smiled at her control and his complete obedience. The black woman lay back and spread herself nicely; she pushed his face down to her arse first to ensure what had run down there didn't run onto the sheets and get wasted.

Both women smiled with satisfaction as he eagerly consumed the warm freshly delivered cream. The black woman held him fast as he licked deep into her folds to retrieve the cream; she shuddered with the luxury of another orgasm as he did so. His task complete, he lay face down on the bed; Ruth made sure she stayed in his eyesight; he would see her smile as he was whipped.

As the beautiful black woman retrieved her whip, he felt Lady Barbara pull on his leash at the stake from where he watched. She had him stand and obligingly worked his erect cock as he watched Fortescue being whipped by the ebony goddess he had just cleaned of another man's mess. As he bucked and moaned under the whip and the smile of the woman that owned him, someone else behind him bucked and moaned, as a shapely middle-aged woman allowed him supreme pleasure for the second time in an hour.

12