The Mists of Pleasure

Story Info
He watches in amazement.
1.6k words
4.35
30.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood mesmerized by the vision of loveliness he secretly viewed. She was like a ghost that mysteriously appeared hidden within the confines of the backyard, covered within the veils of mists that floated around her sensuously. The moon was full on that first night he saw her. Her skin soft, shimmering, glowing. Basking in the moonlight she danced throughout the garden that was well hidden by large trees, bushes. But where he stood on his back balcony, ahhhhh his view was breathtaking. He continued to watch her sway with the soft music that echoed from within the garden. Her long dark hair her only shield protecting her gorgeous body from prying eyes. Her movements were slow, graceful, erotic. He watched her arms slowly begin to move along her body then back into the sensual dance. His eyes devoured her round hips, slender legs, beautiful round breasts that swayed as well.

Before long she had nestled into a huge swing. He watched as she closed her eyes and her hands began to roam over her body. He caught his breath without even realizing it. His eyes caught a movement from within the mists again….at least, he thought he did. Drawn back to the lovely vixen mirage he continued to watch, anticipating her every move. He licked his lips wanting to see more.

There it was again…. A movement. He was sure he saw it. The mists became thicker like a shroud around her as she lie in the swing. He could hardly see her now. But he strained, moving around the balcony for an opening. Then he saw her. She rose and began her dance again. But this time, she was not alone. Another beautiful image captured his eyes as she moved closer to another. Ahhhhhh this lovely vision was blonde compared to the dark haired beauty. Both now swayed, every so often their hands touching, breasts even touched several times as well….fingers began caressing one another………the mists rolled in even thicker…………

The mists continued to move around the two women as if they were nature nymphs dancing only for him. Inviting him to join them. Yet, he knew better than that. The whole scene before him was quite erotic indeed. For the music continued in the background with such a harmonious sound that it stirred the senses, almost as if the women were completely under some type of spell. They enjoyed the freedom for which they danced, that was very obvious. They were one with another as they began to fondle each other. He could even see the desire within their eyes as they captured one another.

Again the mists circled around them as if pleasuring them. He could hear their sighs of delight, which only caused him to become even more aroused. He reached down to adjust himself, wondering why the hell he was watching something so erotic knowing what kind of shape this was leaving him in. But still, he couldn’t pull his eyes away. He wondered where these two had come from. But quickly forgot questions as the mists became so thick he could not see.

Suddenly, an opening appeared again and he saw the two entwined in each other’s arms. Their lips locked in a passionate kiss as their hands roamed freely. Again his tongue licked his own lips, wanting to be a part of their passion. Each fondled as they began to move in a slow dance now. Ahhhhhhh to just view their breasts touching each other, pressing their sensuous lovely golden hips together. Hands that teased, squeezed and the smile that appeared on red lips.

The blonde woman was pushing the hair away from the dark haired woman’s neck, kissing, biting, until she began to moan. He could hear her even from this distance. His hands gripped the railing as he watched, waited, anticipated.

Damn that mist…now it was hiding them again. He walked around the balcony trying to see more. This whole scene was more than he could believe. As if in answer to his silent wish, the mists parted again. But where were they? His eyes scanned quickly and saw them. His arousal was heightened as he watched them.

They were in the huge swing. Or rather, the dark haired one was reclining on her back. He watched as the blonde nymph leaned over her and began kissing her. Taking each breasts gently, tenderly. He could see her tongue teasing a delicious nipple, the dark haired nymph arching her back, wanting more as she reached to take hold of golden curls. Moans continued to float through the air. Then she began to kiss her way down the front of her lover, golden curls slowly cascading around her.

He watched them as if in slow motion. The golden one (as he was now thinking of her), seemed to be taking such delight in teasing and pleasuring her subject. She kissed her way down each leg, licking her toes, tracing her tongue up the inside of each slender leg. Again the dark nymph arched and moaned, beginning to make whimpering sounds and trying to reach those golden curls once again.

As the golden one began to kiss and lick the dark mound before her…. the mists once again rolled in to hinder his view…

He was damning the mist with each breath he took now. He wanted to see them, see what they were doing, see how they were pleasuring each other.

As he uttered oaths, like magic once again, the mists parted granting him full view. But where had they gone? His eyes looked out over the whole garden and yard. He was quite disappointed for they were not there.

Damn this he thought as he quickly ran down the stairway and up to the edge of the garden. He would find them. He stopped quickly once he reached his destination. For before him they danced again. He heard their laughter like bells tinkling in a soft breeze. Heard too, their gasps when one would touch the other familiarly. They swayed again to the music and as if by some mystical illusion he was walking toward them. They did not seem surprised by his presence, but rather, turned and smiled beckoning him onward to them. He felt like he was in some sort of slow motion as he felt the mists swirl around him, as if it too were encouraging him.

He smiled as they danced around him and began kissing him while undressing him. Within minutes he to was shed of his clothes too. Mesmerized they continued to kiss him all over his body. They were beautiful, both in their own fashion. Full breasts and hips were even lovelier than he imagined from his balcony. Then they led him over to the swing he had seen them in before. The mists continued to swirl around them. Leaning over him, the blond began stroking his body slowly, warm hands sensuously touched every part of him. The dark haired nymph leaned over him, kissing him so passionately that his head actually whirled as if he were on a merry go round. Then suddenly she moved to feel his tongue on her breasts, then hard nipples. She moaned which only encouraged him further as she pushed against him. He began to tease and rub her other breasts while sucking on the other.

His gasps of desire could not be contained when he felt his cock, so hard now, as it were taken into warm lips, sucked on, caressed, gentle biting and the process continued over and over until he was ready to explode.

Too soon she stopped sucking on him and he watched as the blond nymph rose to straddle him. His hard cock slid so easily within her warmth…which was already so wet that he could smell her scent, teasing his nostrils, intoxicating his senses. She smiled at his reaction as she moved slow…too damn slow for him. But she smiled anyway as her eyes became locked with his telling him she knew exactly what she was doing.

The dark haired nymph came close to him once again, but this time, she too straddled him. He was surprised by her action but realized her intent quite suddenly as she moved close to his face. He willingly obliged as she reached for his head, pulling him closer to her. When his tongue made contact with her delicate warm folds that opened before him like a flower in slow motion, she moaned and began to sway back and forth. He could tell within minutes she was nearing her ultimate release but he held her hips and continued with his tongue going deeper and deeper inside of her. As she began to quiver and shake, he moaned against her as his ultimate release too was threatening to erupt.

She cried out louder now as warm juices drenched his face. The intensity of her orgasm was incredible only edging him onward to his own release. The experience was so intense for him as well….never had he exploded with such force. He looked down to watch the dark haired nymph lick on the breasts of the golden one as she rocked and rocked on him, moving just in time to catch all of his glistening seed on her face and lips. Both greedily drank from him until there was not a drop left.

He lay back completely sated from the whole experience. His breathing still hard he closed his eyes for a moment. As the mists once again rolled in, then cleared….he was alone.

Was it only a wishful dream? No, he thought. He could still hear the merriment in their laughter caught up somewhere within the mists that swirled around him.