The Misunderstanding

Story Info
Husband mistakenly thinks wife and boss are in an affair.
1.5k words
2.95
40.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was the best secretary I had ever had. Efficient and personable, she was a joy to work with. I was delighted that she was able to get away from home long enough to join me on this business trip. Her help was much appreciated.

Susan was certainly attractive, but we were both married, and it never would have occurred to me to make advances towards her. I just wasn't that kind of guy. Plus, I was 52, and she wasn't yet thirty.

It was about 10:00 P.M. on the evening of our arrival, and we were still working in her hotel room on preparations for the next day's meeting. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. As I began to open it, Susan's husband forced his way into the room.

He was in a rage. Claiming he knew what we were doing, he pulled a gun and told us we would both pay. We tried desperately to let him know that this was a misunderstanding, and we were just working together, but he would not hear of it.

Waving the gun, he made us stand next to each other. Calmly, he then ordered me to undress Susan. We were still trying to reason with him, without success. There was no way out of this, but to follow his demands and hope he calmed down. So I proceeded to remove her clothes. I tried to stop when she was in only a bra and panties, but he angrily snapped at me, "Everything." He then ordered her to undress me. She reluctantly complied.

We were then both naked in front of him. "John, please, please think about what you are doing," Susan pleaded. He seemed to not even hear her.

"Put your arms around each other," he commanded. We both looked at each other, and knew that there was nothing we could do. We did as he said. Laughing, he pulled out his phone and took a photo of us. He then instructed me to lean over and kiss her, and took another picture.

Next, he motioned me to sit on the side of the bed, and placed her in my lap. Telling us to embrace, another picture was taken. He then had her lay on the bed, and told me to get on top of her. Another picture was taken.

He then had us standing before him again. Ignoring our continued attempts to convince him his impressions were wrong, he produces cuffs from a gym bag he brought with him. Throwing them on the bed, he ordered me to bind her wrists behind her. I begged him not to hurt her. Cutting me off, he snarls, "I'm not going to touch her. You are."

Our tormentor produced clamps, and instructed me to attach them to Susan's nipples. I tried to be as gentle as I could, but she still howled as I placed them. Producing a vibrator from his bag, he flipped a switch and the device began to hum. Handing it to me, he told me to make her "cum like the slut she is." As I apply the vibrator to her flesh, she moaned and squirmed.

I couldn't stand to see Susan being treated like this. An idea came to me. I blurt out, "Okay, I confess." I made up a story claiming that I forced her to sleep with me, or I would fire her. It was all my fault. She only did it to keep her job. Susan pleaded with me not to do this, but I saw that this was the only way to deflect John's anger away from her.

For John, this confirmed his suspicion. Saying he always knew his wife was a "good girl," who would never do this on her own, he removes the cuffs from her wrists. Caressing her, he tells her that he still loves her, but that she must now prove her relationship with me is over by punishing me for what I did to her.

Walking over to where her outfits for the trip are hung, he takes a blouse and skirt off a hanger. They are tossed on the bed, along with the bra and panties I had taken off her at the beginning of the ordeal.

He orders her to dress me in them. She complies, but as she is putting the bra and blouse on me, she whispers, "I am so grateful for what you are doing here--and I will never forget it."

He then snaps at me, "Get on your knees--slut." When I have done so, he produces a strap-on dildo from the gym bag. Tossing it at Susan's feet, he ordered her to put it on. She did so, and I was then forced to suck it.

I was then brought back to my feet. Picking up the vibrator that was used earlier, he taunted me by telling me how pretty I was, and that "pretty little things like you really enjoy this." Commanding Susan to hold me from behind, he switched on the toy. Commanding me to spread my legs, he violently shoved the device up the skirt I was being made to wear and into my crotch.

"Tell me how good that feels," John instructed. "Beg me to make you cum," he snarled. Behind me, Susan was whispering to me to just do as he said, and get the nightmare over. I tried to resist. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. But as the humming vibrator was thrust over and over into my sensitive region, I couldn't take any more.

Through moans, I muttered, "That feels so good. Please make me cum," I sighed.

"Make me cum--Master," he corrected.

When I said nothing, the vibrator pushed harder into my groin. "Make me cum, Master," I repeated. Indeed, only my explosive orgasm finally stopped him. John then went over and sat on the couch. He motioned to Susan to join him there. Putting his arm around his still naked wife, he ordered me, "Entertain us. Do a striptease for us."

I thought the vibrator incident was total humiliation. I was wrong. I was made to dance in front of them, and slowly remove the clothes that Susan had put on me.

Soon, I was again naked--and hoping that this was now about over. My heart sank when he told Susan to take the cuffs and restrain my wrists behind me. It wasn't over. He then announced that my cock must be punished for "leading us astray." At his direction, Susan was made to alternately slap, massage, squeeze, prod, and kick my still sensitive groin area. I believe it was as painful for her as it was for me.

John informs us that he then has just one more requirement of us. He bends me over the hotel room's table. Telling me I have been bad, he orders Susan to spank me. Initially, she is using her hand. Obviously, her heart is not in it. Deciding that isn't rough enough, John hands her my belt. He then tells her to use that, with the stipulation that if she does not punish me hard enough, he will take over and do it himself. Knowing that would be even rougher for me, Susan did her best and I flinched with each stroke she applied to my bare bottom.

Finally, John takes away the belt and told us that he had seen enough. He took the cuffs off my wrists. He then placed me facing Susan. Ordering me to take her hands in mine, John instructed me to apologize to her for all the harm I had caused her, and promise to never do it again.

Susan tried to tell him that this wasn't necessary, but he cut her off. "Tell her, or I assume you aren't really sorry, and we resume our little session," he barked.

I was looking directly at Susan. But I couldn't look her in the eyes, because her gaze was fixed on the floor. With a sigh, I began, "Susan, I am sorry for all the trouble I caused you. I promise to never let it happen again. I hope you can forgive me."

"Well, honey, what do you think," John asked.

Without looking up, Susan mumbled, "I accept your apology."

With that, John kissed his wife and headed for the door. Opening it to leave, he turned around and called out, "See you at home, honey." Then, he was out the door, and the ordeal was over.

My first instinct was to run over and bolt the door shut. Susan and I then proceeded to get dressed. I asked her if she was alright. She said she was. She asked me how I was doing. I told her I was a little sore, but I would be fine. She tried to apologize, but I let her know it was not her fault. Then, as I got up to head back to my own room, she stopped me.

"Just a minute," she said as she tip-toed over to me. Reaching me, Susan gave me a light kiss on the cheek. I put my arm around her as I let her know, "Your husband is really a lucky guy." As I exited the room, I looked back and saw that she was blushing.