The Mitre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell amazing!, uh, what's going on, why do I feel like this?" She groaned slightly as he pulled back away from her face.

Creating some distance, he replied, "My species produce a natural pheromone, I can tell by your behaviour that to you it is pleasing."

She could think a little more clearly as he had moved further from her,'This must be why he asked me those questions, he wants to know if I liked him or if it was the reaction of the pheromones.'

She looked to him with contemplation and said, "I didn't think we, that is to say Humans, were actively affected by pheromones, at-least not like this. You smell amazing, sort of like... um, sort of like a freshly sliced peach, rain on a hot sidewalk and.. and like desire? If that's even possible?"

The Mitre nodded and continued, "From my observations of past life forms from the other dimensions I have visited, The scent emitted from my kind can have extreme responses from various other species, regardless of their olfactory capability. You are restrained Alison, because 3 of my previous experiment subjects have tried to eat me. One of the reasons I found your initial concerns so entertaining."

Absorbing his story, Alison shot back, "So does this mean you can unshackle me?"

"That depends, do you promise not to eat me?" he grinned.

"I'm more likely to kiss you," she blurted out. Alison blushed again, chastising herself for letting the words just fly out of her mouth, what was she thinking, this wasn't like her.

"Hmm," he mused with a cheeky grin. "Is that a genuine possibility I wonder. Getting kissed to death by a gorgeous Human girl? my people will weep when they find out how I died, they might even erect a statue in my honour."

He was mocking her, she could tell. She felt stupid but couldn't help but tingle while he smiled down at her. His humour helped to relax the tension of the situation.

"If it's all the same to you Alison, I need to take the restraints off for the next part of the experiment anyway. However they will be going back on shortly. Are you comfortable with that?"

"I'm not sure, what exactly do you need to do for this next part?" she hesitated.

The Mitre leaned in closer once more while he asked the question, "Do you trust me Alison?"

She could again smell him so close to her, and the fire of desire began to burn inside. Her lips tingled once more as she felt his gaze focus on them. She was really starting to enjoy this, she could feel her whole body respond and ache with need, her nipples hardened under her bra and she could feel her self getting more and more excited as the moments went by. "Yes I trust you," she let out breathlessly.

Returning to his clinical demeanor, the Mitre exclaimed, "Good, for the next part of the experiment, I need to examine your body"

She shivered, he was still so close to her.'He wants to examine me, yes, God please yes! I want him to like me, I want him to touch me!' Her mind raced on hungrily as he moved to stand up. She became aware of the effects of his scent wearing off.

He looked at her again after a moment before repeating the question, "Do you trust me Alison?"

She shivered at the sound of her name on his lips. He didn't need to ask that again, she was sure he did it to tease her. The scent had left her body, her head had cleared and she knew that his closeness had caused a lapse in her judgement, but she still wanted to continue. With a clear head and a throbbing desire she was excited to continue. The Mitre had awakened something within her and she needed to see it through.

"Yes I trust you, can we keep going please?" the words leaving her mouth with a whispered longing.

The Mitre smiled enthusiastically at her, almost like a sheepish boy being allowed to go play after a day stuck inside. He spoke aloud to the computer, asking it to disengage the subject restraints. There was a click, and the cuffs retracted back under the table.

Alison sat up, stretching for the first time on her own terms. It felt good to move, but the enjoyment of a good stretch was far from the most pressing matter at hand. Alison watched the Mitre cautiously as she slid herself off the table and stood up right. Her naked feet touched the cold floor and reminder her of the clinical environment she found herself in once more. "Where are my shoes and socks?"

The Mitre looked slightly embarrassed, raised a hand behind his head scratching his hair in a casual manner. "Uh yes, well there was a complication when you were collected, the shoes and socks stayed behind. Unfortunately the computer did not think to bring them. After the experiment I will have the replicators create a new pair to your liking."

Alison thought about the offer, wondering just how beneficial the, 'replicators,' could be for a woman who needs new items from time to time. She shook her head and put her focus back on the man before her. He towered above her, but not in a threatening kind of way. She had to hold herself back from instinctively lunging forward to hug this taller desirable male figure in front of her. He caught her looking him over, her gaze met his and his smile relaxed her yet again.

"So what do you want me to do?" she asked trying not to sound too nervous.

"I'd like you to take off your clothing, I need to examine how your body reacts to my kind, and how your mind is altered if at all. I am unable to do so accurately if I can not see all of you."

Alison could feel herself blushing, she desperately wanted to seem confident, and reached down to take off her sweater. She held his eye contact the whole time she lifted it above her head. To her surprise the T-shirt came off with it, catching herself from instinctively covering her stomach and chest from view, she tried to relax.

The Mitre's tail curled forward from behind him, and held itself in-front of her like a floating towel rack bar, he nodded to it and said, "Please, allow me." She placed her sweater and t-shirt over his tail, mesmerized by how strong it was despite being half the width of her wrist. It stood almost in defiance of gravity as he held it out for her clothes. She caught herself staring again and looked back to his eyes. The Mitre looked down at her, he too was staring. Though his gaze was glued to her breasts, locked snugly away behind her bra.

'My bra,' she though,'Of all the days to wear such a boring cream number, I hope he doesn't mind. Of course he wont, he doesn't think about Humans that way, I'm being stupid. This is just clinical that's all, it's for science, and the experiment, that's all.'

"Thank you," she said, indicating to his tail as it held her clothes.

She returned to the task at hand, took a deep breath and unbuttoned her jeans. They were tight and held nicely to her buttocks. She often got compliments and cat calls about her ass while walking through the daily crowds at college. It would be nice to finally show it off to someone. She bent forward to shuffle her jeans down past her feet, as she did, her eyes found themselves passing the Mitre's crotch. Unlike the tunic he wore on top, only the legs of his black shorts were skin tight, much to her curious dismay. She noted that the hardened cup that covered the groin looked to be quite large despite the lack of definition it displayed.

Alison stood upright, her jeans in hand. The Mitre smiled at her and took them in his hand. He placed them over his tail which curled back behind him and placed them on the bench by the wall. He maintained eye contact with her though this whole movement, it was oddly intimate. Neither of them spoke as they stared into each others eyes.

Alison moved to take off her panties, when the Mitre leaned in and stopped her with a hand to her shoulder. She almost collapsed under his hand, It was so warm, and the touch alone made her exhale all light headed. She could smell his scent again, and it was starting to drive her mad with desire. He pulled away after getting her attention, she frowned like a teenager missing out on a reward for being a good girl.

"I think that should be enough Alison, you may keep your bra and panties on for now." His words were calm and gentle.

Her heart thumped,'For now? He wants me to take them off later.' She pouted with a desperate please, "Are you sure? if it's for the experiment I'm happy to take them off now. If that's what, if, you know, if it's what we need to do to get good results?"

'Shut up, shut up, shut up Alison, this isn't you, calm down,' she thought frantically.

The Mitre chuckled again, that damn smile of his melted her. Made her feel like a little girl in front of her favourite celebrity crush.

"That's quite alright Alison, let me get you back on track."

He leaned forward and placed each of his large beautiful pale lavender hands on her waist. She shuddered with delight at his touch, so warm and comforting. He lifted her off the ground with little to no effort, and sat her back on the table. She leaned into his chest and her knees went weak, she could feel her toes tingle and curl. He smelled so good and he was so strong. She felt lost in his arms. But as soon as his embrace started, it stopped, and she found herself practically choking on her breath to have him close again.

"Computer, re-engage subject restraints," he ordered. And as they had before, the restraints moved out from the sides of the table, extending to clasp Alison's wrists and ankles.

"Just lay back, the restraints will allow you to maintain a comfortable position," directed the Mitre.

Alison lay back, her body now in direct contact with the cold metal of the table. She lay there feeling self conscious, a deep need for him to find her attractive clawed at her mind, 'That stupid bra these stupid plain cotton panties, what was I thinking?'. But despite her personal lingerie concerns, Alison was eager to show off her body to the eyes of the captivating purple man.

"Is this okay?" she asked, scooting down and letting the robotic arm restraints take up their slack.

"It's perfect, now I know you can't catch me by surprise and eat me," he chuckled.

Her mind went to a dirty place immediately,'I would love to taste you, God I hope he comes closer. I wonder what he will do to me, please, please touch me, let me touch you, I want to taste you!'

The Mitre noticed Alison squirming as her body tensed all over while he spoke. This would be interesting, it seemed like she was a perfect candidate for the nature of his research. "Alison, I am going to ask you a number of questions and I would like you to answer them truthfully."

She nodded enthusiastically, clearly she was becoming impatient.

The Mitre noted her excitement and began, "To what degree would you say you are affected by my presence?"

Without stopping to think, Alison fired the answer back, "Not much right now, but when you were holding me, I felt very good. Maybe you should try and get closer, it might help to demonstrate?"

The Mitre grinned but stayed where he was, instead asking her with a cheeky smile, "Is that what you would like Alison, would you like me to touch you?"

She visibly shuddered, her heart pounding.'Yes God yes, please please touch me!' She tried to contain herself and asked with as much control as she could muster, "I mean, if it's for the experiment, and you think it would be of value to you, then yes?"

He chuckled once more, "Don't worry Alison, I will touch you. I will explore every inch of your body and probe every corner of your mind to get the answers and information I require. Do you have a problem with me doing whatever I want to you, for the sake of results?"

Alison's mind was on fire,'God no! please touch me, I want you to take my body and do what ever you want to it.' Again trying to sound calm and concise Alison responded, "If it's for the experiment then it would be selfish of me to deny you anything. This is important work, you need to do whatever you need to do with me to get accurate results. I won't stand in your way. I'm already shackled, so please, do what you need to do."

Just saying those words to the Mitre made Alison wet, she couldn't believe how strong her desire was for this Alien man to touch her. She squirmed with anticipation at his plans for her. She was sure he could tell her exasperated words in support of the experiment, were just an excuse to cover her hungry desires, but he seemed to be playing along. And that excited her even more,'I wonder what sort of things he will say and do to me in the name of this experiment?'

"Alison, are you a virgin?" The Mitre's question came unexpectedly.

She froze for a moment, a little embarrassed before she nodded. Why was she embarrassed, this is an alien after all. It didn't matter to him either way right?

He continued, "Have you ever had physical contact with a male in a sexual manner?"

The question made her tingle, he wanted to know about all the other times she'd been touched. He voice quivering, "Yes, I've had boyfriends in the past."

His eyes lighting up, the Mitre pressed forward, "Ah yes, tell me about your experiences with human coupling?"

She struggled to understand,'Does he want to hear about my sexual encounters, should I tell him?' Alison reasoned to herself,'I think he should know, maybe he finds this exciting too? I hope he does, I hope I'm not too boring for him.' She was determined to make sure he found her enticing, she didn't want to be a sorry case for his research.

She spoke freely, though shy and unsure, "Um, well, I've had two boyfriends in the past, one for 5 months in high school. And the other was 3 Months over my first year of college. My high-school boyfriend was very immature, we only ever kissed. It was nice, but he pressured me for more and I wasn't ready. The boyfriend I had in college ended up cheating on me. We did a few things though, just never sex."

The Mitre watched her with interest, there was a pause before he spoke again. This made Alison feel slightly self-conscious. "Interesting, is there a reason you didn't have sex with this male, or were you just satisfied with the 'other things' you did together?"

The conversation flow had calmed Alison's concerns, she felt compelled to share more, "I was going to sleep with him, but I just wanted to take my time and make sure he was the right guy for me. He ended up sleeping with another girl and we broke up, so clearly he wasn't right for me. I did enjoy doing other stuff, but I wouldn't say I was satisfied"

The Mitre tilted his head and eyed her off curiously, "What do you mean you weren't satisfied? What did he do that failed to work, and how did you find satisfaction?"

Alison's breathing quickened, she knew where this topic was leading and she was excited but nervous. "Well, he really enjoyed it when I, you know, gave him blow jobs. I like it too, he just never liked to return the favour. So I had to use a sex toy or my own fingers to get my relief," she blushes as she finished talking.

She could feel his gaze shoot to her hands and her panties, it made her shiver with need. She felt so wrong just casually telling this stranger her sexual habits and needs. She liked it, she wanted him to know, she wanted him to ask more. It made her excited to expose her inner self to him. She wanted him to like it, and to want her as much as she wanted him.

The Mitre held a sad smile, but spoke with a comforting tone, "Alison, it saddens me to hear how defective your previous mate was, I can assure you not all males of all species are as limited. As for your own methods of self gratification, I do not have any sex toys like yours here on board my ship, but I am in the process of building one I think you might find enjoyable at your leisure."

She squirmed,'He wants me to play with myself while I'm onboard, he actually wants to think about me playing with his toys, oh God, oh God!'. Alison struggled to keep her face calm, fighting to hide her grin. She clamped her legs tight to enjoy the pressure of a tense squeeze without him noticing.

The Mitre saw her squirming however, and smiled a cheeky grin at her, very clearly aware of how worked up she was getting.

"So Alison, if your previous boyfriend had touched you, and failed to gratify you, would my touch be as ineffective?"

She stared at him wide eyed and desperate.

The Mitre reached one of his hands forward and slid it onto her naked thigh. Alison trembled like a leaf and let out a little squeak or pleasure. She grasped at the edges of the table tight, and struggled to keep her breathing steady. She could smell him again, that sweet delectable desire smell. It burned her alive from the inside out and all she wanted was for him to touch her more.

"N-n-n-no," she began with an unexpected stutter, "I think that maybe your touch might get better results."

The Mitre smiled as he moved his hand up toward her stomach. "And what areas of your body do you find elicit the most pleasurable responses when touched?"

"At the moment just about fucking everywhere! Don't stop!" she blurted out, unable to hold it in. She shot her hand out to grab his, only to find the restrains stopped her from moving too close. She mewed in disappointment, she wanted him to touch her more. The feeling was unbearable, she needed his hands all over her body.

"Mmm," nodded the Mitre as he spoke, "I can see that." He eyed her remaining clothes, speaking again as his gaze set on her bra strap, "I'm curious to see what you look like once you are freed from that bra. I've been curious to touch a Humans nipples ever since arriving here, do you think you'll enjoy that Alison?"

"Please yes! Touch them, get rid of my bra! I want you to touch my breasts!" Alison blurted out, unable to control herself.

She was beyond the point of return, the scent of the Mitre was turning her brain to a bubbling cauldron of pure desire. She could smell his sweet beautiful scent and she wanted to devour him, she wanted him to devour her. This amazing mysterious man from space had made her feel more electric than any man or toy ever had, and he was yet to touch her sexually.

"If that's what you think would give me the best results for my experiments, then so be it," he said with an authoritative tone.

His smug grin taunting her, he calmly watched while she hungered for him without rest or end. The Mitre gave a command to the computer and a third pair of robotic arms extended from the table, this pair hovered over her chest and with two precise swift motions, cut and removed her bra. The speed of the action caused her hot confined breasts to jiggle in the air, the cool static temperature felt almost as good as his stare. She could feel him looking at her hardening nipples and it drove her mad.

Alison squirmed and began moaning as she rubbed her legs together, she looked into the Mitre's eyes and she felt waves of pleasure roll over her body from his gaze alone.'What the hell was that? I'm having proto-orgasmic waves and he hasn't even touched me, fuck I need more, I want more!'

The Mitre slid his large hand up toward her left breast. His hands were huge, they made her respectable 34Ds feel small in comparison. Alison didn't stop to think about the size difference, she held her breath for the moment his hand contacted her flesh. His palm closed on her nipple and his fingers gently molded around her breast.

Alison screamed out a moan at his touch, it was electric. her nipple sent bolts of pleasure through her body, every muscle clenched as her first orgasm smashed though her like a tidal wave of pleasure. She convulsed on the table at the feel of his hand, the heat radiating from it, she could feel her skin beneath his fingers tingling like pins and needles. She squeezed her legs together and she felt her panties were well and truly soaked through. She clenched her legs and gyrated her hips to stimulate herself the best she could, riding the pleasure while it lasted.