The Mitre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK YES! FUCK, OH GOD YES!" she screamed with abandon. This was an unusual situation, such pleasure from so little. Alison had given in to the feeling and hungrily devoured even moment of this confusing pleasure filled touch.

The Mitre watched with lurid fascination, his eyes fixed on her face, he was delighted by her response. This was exactly what he was hoping for from the moment he had brought her on board. A new toy to play with, and Alison was just perfect. He held his hand in place and waited for her writhing to slow. As Alison found the intensity of the waves reducing, she caught her breathe and looked up at him in a state of shock and bliss.

His voice was no longer as calm, it was hoarse. He spoke with his own struggling desire, "I can see my touch has indeed produced better results than your previous experiences with male humans. Tell me, have you ever experienced this feeling before with your own methods of self satisfaction?"

Alison struggled to breathe, she couldn't think straight, he smelled so good and her body felt amazing all over. She was intoxicated, but fought to answer, "N-n-nooo, oh God this feels incredible. I've never had an orgasm like that before in my life, you barely touched me, please don't stop now."

The Mitre grinned, and revealed his intentions, "Stop now? Why would I want to do that, I want to see how long you can experience this before you pass out. My scent is heightening your sensations 10 fold, I need to find your limit before we can continue with my experiments."

Alison choked on her own squeal of delight, she could barely contain her desire to be used until she breaks by this amazing man. Her whole body shuddered in the after shocks of his touch. There was nothing more in the world she wanted right now than this intoxicating aliens probing touch.

She gasped hungrily, "Yes! Please do it, make me cum, touch me, I want it. I want you too, God please!"

The Mitre bowed his head with a cheeky grin, "As you wish."

The hand holding her breast started to massage and play with her chest. Ripples of pleasure radiated from his touch. Every circular motion felt like she was being shocked by a taser, each grasp of his fingers caused her breathing to falter.

He shifted his weight away and removed his hand. Her eyes shot open in protest only to see him lift himself onto the table. He was huge, on all fours over her body he still towered tall. His face meeting hers with a hungry intimate stare. She wanted to touch him so badly, she struggled but the restraints kept her from moving her hands. He seem to delight in this, he took his time to touch her again, he was teasing her for the sake of his own enjoyment and it was driving her wild.

Alison had regained some semblance of a functioning thought pattern while he wasn't touching her,'Oh God, hes enjoying this, he likes this. He wants me, fuck yes! He wants me to feel him touching me. He wants me to enjoy him, he wants me to cum for him! fuck I want to cum for him! I want to be his good little subject!' Her thoughts only acting to spur on her maddening anticipation.

He reached down with one of his hands and and closed his fingers around her jaw, he watched the desire spark in her eyes as he turned her head to the side. He leaned in close to her bare neck, his hot breath tickling at her skin and tantalizing her already ravenous hunger for his touch. He was so close to her, that every breath she took was pure intoxication, all she could smell was him and all she could do was moan and writhe. His tongue darted from his mouth, landing with an unexpected pressure on her neck below her ear, it was warm, pointed, and everything she had been screaming for.

Alison screamed another moan as waves of pleasure ripple through her body from the aliens tongue. "FUCK YES, MORE!" she cried.

The Mitre obliged and as he slid his tongue down her neck, so too did he slide his tail up her leg. Alison jolted and shivered at the unexpected feeling, his tail was like a warm serpent snaking its way up her thigh, every inch of skin it touch caused pins and needles of pleasure. His tongue slithered downward, taking her breath away, while his tail slithered up towards her panties. Alison shuddered as more waves of pleasure rolled through her body. She knew what he was going to do and she couldn't wait for it to happen.

The Mitre's tongue slid past her collar bone, the tickle indescribable as pleasure had reached a new level for Alison, that she would not have thought possible prior to that day. His mouth hungrily searched lower for her breast, while his tail slid higher still toward her panties. He paused right above her nipple, she could feel his tails spear headed point prying at the edge of he wet panties. Oh God that tail, the spear pointed tip was soft and pliable but strong and delectable, she ached to feel it slide inside her.

The Mitre lifted his head, as she held her breath. He asked her with a smile, "Are you ready for my tail to penetrate you?"

"YES!" Alison screamed barely able to hold back her thirst.

The Mitre hungrily licked and sucked her nipple into his mouth, as the tip of his tail curled itself inside her slick wet hole. The two motions happened simultaneously, her nipple entered his mouth and his tail slid inside her. Like two live wires connecting a circuit she felt the single largest orgasmic rumble she had ever experienced. His tail felt just like his tongue, it was a flat constant pressure on both sides of her hot wet walls. The Mitre twisted his tongue around her nipple while twisting his tail in circles, pressing in on every inch of flesh inside her. The tipped point was making prehensile flicking motions along her g-spot. This was unlike any man, any toy Alison had experience. She was in the throws of unending increasing ecstasy, and it was too much.

Struggling to breathe, Alison screamed in pleasure, "YES! FUCK YES, FUCK ME, OH GOD YES, FUCK YES!"

She lay there gasping, wave after wave of pleasure causing her to violently convulse beneath this purple God on top of her. Her mind was a haze, her senses had blown, all she could smell was pure addiction, and all she could feel was white hot bliss radiating through her body. She continued to ride out the tremors as she struggled to keep herself awake. But to no avail, Alison had been overwhelmed, and sure as the Mitre had promised, she passed out from the intensity of the experience.

The Mitre climbed off Alison's un-moving body, he whipped his tail over his shoulder and licked the intoxicating juices off it.'Mmm, she is a tasty little one.'

"Computer, see that Alison is moved to a comfortable quarters, provide her with anything she would desire to need when she awakens. And synthesize a blocking compound to reduce the effects of my pheromone. I should very much like to try her again with a little less volatility," he ordered.

The Mitre smiled, yes Earth would be fun.