The Mixer

Story Info
Sorority insists that everyone gets dressed up.
2.8k words
4.41
72k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was going to be interesting. I was in the basement with all my fraternity brothers and we were all dressed as girls. The theme of the mixer we had agreed to was a crossdressed mixer with one of the local sororities. They had some of the hottest girls on campus, so to throw an element of sexuality into a theme was not a bad plan.

I had gone over to a female friend's room who lived in the sorority house across the road and asked her for some help. She called in a few of her sisters to help out and they had done a very good job of bringing out my femininity. They had insisted on shaving all the hair off my body, allowing me some private time in their bathroom to get my unseen regions. When I finished, I realized they had left a set of black lace panties and bra in the bathroom for me to change into. I complied and put on my new underwear and went back into their bedroom. They slid a short plaid mini skirt up over my legs and buttoned it up behind me, then zipped it tight. Then they stuffed some nicely sized water balloons into my bra and had me put on a white button up shirt. They left the top three buttons undone though and then pulled my shirt up in the back and tied it into a knot behind me. Then they put a long haired brown wig on my head and sat me down in front of a mirrored desk. My friend sat down next to me and had me face her while she applied all kinds of makeup to my face. After about ten minutes, she stood me up and had me slide into a pair of two inch heels. Her and her two sisters then led me over to a mirror where I saw the finished product. I looked like a hot school girl in the getup they had put together. Really hot, in fact.

They took a photo of me, then I headed back to our house. When I got there and went inside, a few of my brothers told me to come back in an hour and to change into something more masculine. Only when I told them to fuck off, did they realize it was me. They immediately went back into their rooms to improve their own outfits.

So, now here I was in the basement of the house where we held our mixers, drinking a beer. All my brothers were around and in random states of women's attire, although none looked as sexy as I did. The girls had just got there and started to come downstairs in their jeans, t-shirts, and ballcaps.

They all looked pretty cute, and a few had drawn on fake mustaches. They all came up to me at random times and said how awesome I looked. One girl was taking a prolonged interest in me and we started to dance together for a while. She made sure to get me a beer whenever mine was empty and would pat me on the behind when she stood next to me in large groups.

As the evening wore on and the kegs started to empty, some of the girls decided it was time to hit the bars. They managed to talk everyone into heading downtown together, all dressed up. My girl asked me to wait up for her while she went to the bathroom. We ended up being the last two in the house by the time she got back.

When she got back, she walked right up to me and kissed me. While she kissed me, she reached a hand around behind me and squeezed my ass. She asked me drop to my knees and unbutton her jeans. This girl was pretty hot, so I played along. I undid her jeans and unzipped them. Waiting for me was not what I expected as a big black strapon dildo fell out at me. She reached down and held it to my mouth and pushed forward. I continued to play along, hoping it would lead to her being naked and me banging her. She stuffed the head of her dildo in my mouth, then grabbed the back of my head and started pumping in and out of my mouth. I put my hands around behind her and grabbed onto her nice firm ass. I looked up to see the expression on her face and she told me how nice that looked with her cock buried in my mouth.

A few minutes later, she pulled back out and tucked herself away. She redid her jeans and led us outside, presumably about to take us down to the bar where the rest of my brothers were. Halfay there, she pulled me toward one of our rival fraternity houses. She let me know that she wanted to stop and tell her boyfriend that she was going out with the girls tonight and not to wait up.

She led us inside the house and right upstairs to his room. We walked right in and there to my surprise was her boyfriend in the nude about to get dressed. I averted my eyes while she walked up to him and gave him a kiss. He asked who I was and she lied and told him that I was a new pledge. She said it was her job to train me and I wondered what she meant by that. Then she walked up to me, kissed me, then pressed down on my shoulders until I dropped to my knees. Then she undid her jeans, pulled out her dildo, and put it back into my mouth while I remained frozen with indecision. Her boyfriend came up next to her while she fucked my mouth and he kissed her again. She reached down and stroked his cock until he got hard, then slid back and away. She shifted her boyfriend's cock in front of me and into my mouth. He reached down like she had and started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. I looked up like I had before, only this time, looking into his eyes. His girlfriend was looking down at me too, from over one of his shoulders. She started to play with his nipples and then turned his head to kiss him on the lips. He kept pumping my mouth and I could see sweat starting to build up on his chest. Then I felt his cock start to pulse and felt his cum shoot into my mouth. It happened so fast that instinct took over and I began to swallow it down. He drained his cock into my mouth then pulled it out. There was a drop of cum still in the slit and his girlfriend made me move forward and lick it clean. Then she kissed him goodbye, pulled me up, and we left the house.

We headed down to the bar and joined the rest of the group. There were about two more hours until the bar closed and my new girlfriend pulled me onto the dance floor. We danced seductively for a while together, swaying our hips and then with her grinding up on me from behind. During our dancing, a few random guys started to come close and dance with us. My girl moved her back up against one and ground her hips against him while his friend moved in behind me for the same positioning. I could feel his cock press into my ass as he got a little stimulated by this close dancing. He had his hands on my hips as we swayed together.

A few minutes later, my new girlfriend was pulling us out of the bar. Her guy was leading us toward a nearby road. We walked for a few minutes and then were led into an off campus house. We walked into a living room and she commanded the guys to sit down on their couch. Then she came up to me and told me that she wanted to see my dick sucking skills once more or she was going to let her boyfriend know all about me. I went over to the guy I had been dancing with, kneeled down in front of him, then pulled his cock out of his pants. I shifted until I was over it, then dropped my head down and took him into my mouth. I licked around the head, then moved down and spent some time sucking his balls before moving back up and sucking him off until he came into my mouth. I swallowed every bit he shot in my mouth.

Then I moved over to his friend and went through the same procedure. As soon as I had him in my mouth, I felt my skirt being lifted from behind. I immediately pulled my head off the cock I was sucking to see who it was. My girlfriend had slid in behind me and had wrapped a condom over her dildo. She slid my panties down to my knees, tucked my skirt up into itself, then slowly began to slide her cock inside me. She put a hand on my upper back and pushed me back forward and onto the cock in front of me as she slowly filled my ass. I went back to sucking her dance partner while she began sliding in and out of my hole. My cock was rock hard, but thankfully covered by the front of my skirt. The guy I had just sucked sat next to the three of us taking in the scene of one girl sucking his friend and another one banging the girl that just blew him.

I was going to town on the dick in my mouth, trying to finish this scene quickly before being discovered for who I really was. I started to moan lightly from the fucking I was getting and that must have caused the guy I was blowing to get more excited because he tensed up and blew his load into my mouth shortly after. I swallowed his cum down too, licked him clean, then arched up to look into my girlfriend's eyes as she buried her cock deep inside me one last time.

She pulled out of me, slid her condom off and into some napkins she had in her purse, then threw the whole thing away. I pulled my panties up, tucked my rock hard cock away, and got up and left with her shortly after without a word.

We walked back toward my fraternity house, but as we passed her boyfriend's fraternity, she again pulled me inside. We made our way upstairs again and into her boyfriend's room. He was asleep on his back in his bed and my girlfreind handed me a condom. She instructed me that we were going to fuck him. She got undressed, removed her strapon dildo, then climbed up onto the bed and right onto her boyfriend's face. He stirred, then I heard her begin to moan. She called over to me and I joined them on the bed. I got up and straddled her boyfriend's waist reverse cowboy style, put the condom on his cock, shifted my panties, then moved down and sat down on his cock until he was buried to the hilt in my already loose ass. Then I began to ride up and down, moving my hands over my fake breasts and occasionally putting them on my ass. I heard my girlfriend getting really hot now and low moans coming from her boyfriend as I was fucking him. Then I heard her cry out and then go silent.

I peeked over a shoulder and saw her climb off her boyfriend's moist face. Then I felt him shift, sit up, wrap an arm around my waist and roll us over so he was completely on top of me now. I felt my new girlfriend grab one of my heeled feet and pull them up to my ass. She put my hand on the heel and wrapped my fingers around it. Then she did the same with the other one. I was now laying on my stomach, had a cock in my ass and a guy pounding me hard, and was bent back slightly by the fact that I was holding onto my own heeled feet.

My new girlfriend then shifted up to the headboard of the bed and leaned against it to watch me getting fucked by her boyfriend. He obliged and moved his cock in and out of my ass. I could feel his arms next to mine as he held his upper body above mine. This allowed him to lift his cock up and out of me, then drop his full weight down until he was completely buried inside me. He began to pick up the pace and I could feel him stretching my ass out. Then he pulled his cock out of me, rolled me over, stood up and moved towards my head, whipped the condom off, and blew his load all over my open mouth. Some missed and hit my nose and left cheek. I made sure my skirt was still down, then stood up, adjusted my panties, and went to the door. My new girlfriend thanked me for taking care of her boyfriend, then waved goodbye as I exited the room.

As soon as I turned, I nearly ran into a another fraternity guy. He immediately noticed that my face was covered with cum and insisted I follow him, grabbing one of my hands. He led me into a back bedroom and once inside, had me sit down in a chair. Then he pulled out his own cock, moved forward in front of me, and stuffed the head inside my mouth. I began to suck him off too, working his cock erect, and wrapping my hands around his waist and onto his ass. His ass was much more musclular than my new girlfriend's and his cock tasted much better than her plastic one. I couldn't believe I had that thought, that cock tasted good, but I definately had acquired a new skill on this night and was beginning to enjoy sucking guys off. I looked up into his eyes while he pulled out his cell phone. He was texting someone while I kept working on his meat. He put his phone away and enjoyed the rest of my work. I could feel his cock start to pulse and then he pulled out of my mouth, denying me my treat, and also blew his load all over my face. Some hit my left eye, some my forehead. The last bit landing on my lips and I licked it up hungrily. He told me not to wipe my face but to get out. I complied and walked into the hallway where there were three other guys waiting for me.

My hand was grabbed again and I was led down into the basement. When I got there, I got very nervous because there must have been about ten brothers standing in a line all with their cocks out. I was led in front of the first guy and told to drop to my knees and blow him. I was really scared that someone might find out my secret but also turned on by this proposition and did as I was told. I moved forward and took his cock into my mouth and started to suck him off. I expertly blew him until he pulled out and also shot his load onto my face. I moved down the line sucking guy after guy. Each guy did the same thing and blew his load onto my face. I had cum all over both cheeks, my chin, forehead, and a lot had dripped down onto my shirt and down between my fake tits. There was so much that I could feel it leaking down to my belly button by the time I finished blowing the last guy.

When I was done, my jaw was numb. As guys had been blown, they had left and gone upstairs to head to bed. It was just me and the last guy and he told me congratulations for just blowing his entire fraternity house. Then he grabbed my hand and led me to the front door. He patted my ass and then said that I was welcome back anytime, then closed the door as I stepped outside. It was pretty close to dawn and I started to head back to my house, then realized that I was drenched with cum and called my sorority friend instead. She met me at her front door, insisted on taking another photo, then led me inside and drew a nice bath for me. She bathed me until I was clean while I told her the whole story from the night then led me into her room. She threw a nice white babydoll top on me and slid a matching g-string up my legs. Then we layed together and she held me tight until I passed out.