The Mobster's Daughter & The Freak

Story Info
The Freak gets it on with Soprano daughter Jamie Lynn Sigler.
2k words
4.03
35.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked him. "You want me to go see who in concert?" He looked at me and shot back, "Dude, it's Jamie Lynn Sigler, you know, the daughter from The Sopranos?" I had heard of her before but never checked out the show so I had no clue who she was. "I don't care man, it's not my type of music." He was persistent, "Come on man, I can't sell these tickets so let's go check it out."

"Besides, I got backstage passes." I didn't really want to go, but caved in anyway. All week I was thinking of excuses to use not to go. Saturday night came though and I just figured what the hell, I'll go.

I showed up at the arena early and waited for my friend to show. An hour went by and nothing. I waited and waited as the show began and he still hadn't arrived. "Fucking asshole isn't coming" I muttered to myself. I was ready to leave when I turned and saw a poster advertising the show. My jaw dropped as I got my first glimpse of Jamie Lynn Sigler, who was clad only in a short blue dress that was showing off her very ample cleavage. "She's fucking hot" was all I could manage to say. I went in and found my seat as the opening act was just about ready to leave the stage. The lights went low and then there was a loud roar of applause as Jamie Lynn took the stage and began her show. I was mesmerized by her as I watched her dance and writhe on stage for over 2 hours. By shows end she was sweaty and wearing next to nothing. I would have done anything to get her at that moment.

I ran to the backstage area and showed my pass off quickly so I could get in. I looked everywhere for her but I couldn't find Jamie Lynn at all. I was about ready to leave when I heard a voice behind me say, "Hi." I turned and nearly hit the floor as I was standing in front of Jamie Lynn Sigler who by now was wearing a tight t shirt and jeans. She looked at me and said, "I don't see many guys at my shows wearing Pantera shirts" she said with a big grin on her face. I chuckled and said, "I'll bet."

"So what brought you here tonight" she asked. "Well, my friend was given the tickets and begged me to come with him. Then, the asshole doesn't even show."

"That sucks" she said with a slight grin on her lips. We began talking some more and then she asked me if I wanted to get out of here and have some fun. I jumped at the chance and 5 minutes later I was in the backseat of a limo with Jamie Lynn Sigler.

She pulled a bag from under the seat and took out a joint. She lit it up and we both smoked it and talked about this and that. We got to her hotel and went to the bar adding to the buzz we were already feeling. It was about 2 in the morning when Jamie Lynn said, "I've got to get to my room." I frowned and asked her if she'd like me to walk her to her room. She smiled and said "I'd like that." We got to the room and she asked me to come in and sit for a while. She kicked off her shoes and sat next to me on the sofa and flipped on the TV. She searched around and tried to find something good to watch. She was close to me and I looked over and stared at her nice round breasts being hugged by her tight shirt. She crossed her legs and her barefoot accidentally brushed against my leg, causing my cock to twitch. The flipping stopped as Jamie Lynn came across one of the "pay" channels. We watched as the girl on the screen sucked a man's cock and then had it slammed inside her. As the action on the screen heated up, so did I as the bulge in my pants grew. I looked over and saw Jamie Lynn rubbing her right hand slightly across the crotch of her jeans. "Oh God", she moaned softly, "That looks so hot." She turned to face me and said, "Have you ever jerked off in front of a girl before?"

"Never" was my response. She took my hand and guided it to my crotch and said, "Please do it for me." That was all I needed. I pulled my cock from my jeans and began stroking slowly. I kept moving my eyes from the action on the screen to Jamie Lynn.

She was watching me intently and breathing heavy as I stroked myself. She wrapped her hand around mine and began helping me jerk myself off. "Does that feel good baby" she asked? I just moaned and stared into her eyes. She removed her hand and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slid her hand into her panties. She let out a moan as she began playing with herself as well. Jamie Lynn and I continued to masturbate in front of each other as she ran her barefoot down the side of my face. "Oh Jamie Lynn" I sighed as I stroked my cock faster. She rubbed her pussy and said, "What are you thinking about sweetie?" I panted hard and said, "I'm thinking of you, on your knees sucking my cock and then me and you on the bed with you riding me hard." She pulled her hand from her panties and then placed it against my lips. I tasted her sweet juices on it and sucked her fingers into my mouth.

She took her hand off my cock and began stroking it for me. This didn't last long as she got down on her knees in front of me. I sighed as she placed a kiss on the head of my cock and then ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She slid her mouth down on my cock and began sucking the head and pumping me with her hand. I pushed my hips forward as she took the rest of my cock deep in her throat and sucked hard and fast. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock and looked up at me with her sexy eyes. I nearly came when she let out a soft moan that felt like heaven on my cock. I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed her down further on me as she continued sucking hard. I looked down into her eyes again and moaned, "Oh God Jamie Lynn, you're so beautiful."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth real slow and as she came off she left a trail of saliva and pre cum attaching her mouth to the head of my cock. She stroked me slowly and asked, "Do you like this baby?" she purred. "Do you want to cum in my mouth?" I moaned loudly that I did and she slid my whole cock back down her throat and sucked me as hard as she could. She pulled me out again and stroked me while saying, "You're cock is so hard, I could suck it all night." She began sucking again and bobbed her head up and down fast. Her hands played with my balls and that was all I could take. I told Jamie Lynn what was coming and she sucked hard waiting for it. I grabbed her head and exploded with a huge load of cum. Jamie Lynn sucked down almost every drop she could, and just a little dripped out of the corner of her mouth. She sucked me until I was soft and popped from her mouth.

She got back on the sofa and we kissed and our tongues explored each other's mouths. I could taste myself on her and it was driving me wild. We both began stripping each other, and my cock jumped to life once more as I got my first glimpse of her gorgeous body. We went to the bed and began kissing and fondling each other. My hands ran all over her body as we kissed and our tongues danced around our mouths. I ran my tongue down her neck and to her breasts. I gently squeezed them and began rolling my tongue around her stiff nipples. She moaned softly as I sucked both nipples and gently bit them. I worked my way down her tight stomach, kissing and licking all the way. I kissed her inner thighs and then lifted her feet to my face and began massaging them and sucking her toes. She giggled as I ran my tongue up and down the soles of her feet and stopped each time to suck her toes one by one.

I worked my way up her legs and back to her thighs. I began with light flicks of my tongue at her soaking wet pussy. I spread her lips with my fingers and slid my tongue inside her. I probed deeper inside her as she moaned and pushed my face into her. I slipped a finger inside her and worked it in and out of her extremely tight cunt. "Oh fuck" she cried as both my tongue and finger found her hard clit. I pulled it in between my teeth and bit gently on it, which made her scream. I sucked it into my mouth and worked on it as she wiggled under me and moaned. I sucked hard and pulled her into me. "I'm cumming...I'm fucking cuuuuummmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg!!!! she cried and with that, she exploded into my mouth with an intense orgasm.

She finally came down from it 5 minutes later and then looked at me and said, "Fuck me, please fuck me now, I need your cock inside me baby." I placed the head at her pussy and slid it up and down her slit. She begged me once more and then took my cock and pushed it inside herself. "Fuck" I groaned as I entered her tight little pussy. I began with long, slow strokes as Jamie Lynn wrapped her legs around my lower back. She pushed her hips upward to meet my thrusts and dug her heels into my back. I looked deep into her eyes as I began to push harder into her. "Oh baby, oh yes" she moaned as I fucked her harder. "Give me your cock sweetie, give me it all" she cried out as I slammed harder and faster into her. Sweat was pouring off of us both as we fucked like animals. I placed her legs on my shoulders and got to my knees so I could fuck her deeper.

The room was filled with our grunts and groans and the sounds of flesh smacking together. She rolled over with my cock still inside her and began riding me hard. She bounced up and down like crazy on my cock as I squeezed her tight ass and ran my hands up and down her body. I sat up and sucked on her nipples again and she pushed me down and rode me faster. I pushed up to meet her and squeezed her thighs. She threw her head back and screamed, "Oh shit, I'm cumming again. I'm cumming all over your cock."

She bucked hard and I felt her body tighten as she came buckets. Her cum dripped out of her and down my cock and on my legs. I couldn't hold back any longer and I grunted her name and then exploded inside her pussy. Her pussy spasmed around me and milked my cock for all it had. She collapsed on top of me and we kissed again and caught our breath. She lay on top of me and I kept my cock inside her as I knew it was only a matter of time before we would be at it again.