The Model

Story Info
Mature lady wants nude photos taken in the woods.
1.4k words
4.21
45.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read a story recently about an older woman who wanted nude photos of herself taken. As I read, I realized that Fran Merryman was the woman I had photographed a year earlier.

She left out some parts, so I felt compelled to complete her narration as it actually happened.

My name is Robert Granger and I operate a small portrait studio on the outskirts of Cleveland. The phone rang one day and the lady that spoke inquired about having photos taken away from the studio. I told her that we could accommodate most requests and asked her to stop in to discuss the particulars.

A few days later, a lady entered my shop... she seemed nervous.

She told me she had called a couple of days earlier about having photos taken on location.

"Oh yes. You must be Fran Merryman"

She relaxed realizing that I had remembered.

"And you must be Robert Granger"

"Please have a seat Mrs. Merryman and I'll show you some of my work.

I brought up several albums from behind the counter and opened one. She flipped thru them rather hurriedly until she came to the nudes.

She turned the pages more slowly.

"Yes, Mr. Granger... these are more of what I had in mind. "

I then realized that we'd be getting better acquainted, so I suggested that she call me Bob. She replied that I should call her Fran.

Unlike in Fran's version of this story, she readily told me that the photos would be of her. She wanted them tastefully and artistically done in a wooded setting.

She was a fine looking woman in her early 50's. Dressed conservatively in a grey woolen skirt, white silk blouse with a matching grey jacket. The skirt came down to her knees, showing off her black nyloned legs. She stood about 5'7", weighing near 150 pounds... a full figured gal and a real looker. Her jacket was open so you could see the outline of her breasts under the blouse. He hips sloped gently away from her waist, which nicely accented her finely rounded ass.

While I consider myself a professional when it comes to work, I began to fantasize how the session would go... how she would look without any clothes... posing for me outdoors... in the woods... secluded... alone... standing there...

My penis swelled a little as the picture formed in my mind.... she didn't notice.

We selected a suitable location and arranged to meet there next Friday at 2:00 P. M.

Arriving early, I waited for Fran in the small, secluded parking lot.

Then seeing her car approach, waved... motioning her to pull in next to mine.

She looked stunning in her dark blue dress, just a touch of grey hair, all illuminated by the filtered midday sun.

We chose a secluded spot I knew about... I couldn't wait to see her naked.

But since this would be her first time posing nude and I could see that she was noticeably nervous... so, began chatting about how lucky we were that it had turned out to be such a beautiful day.

"Bob, I think I should remove my clothes now and let my body breathe. I don't want any undergarment lines showing in the photos. "

Well, maybe not so nervous.

"Good idea Fran. I'll go get my equipment and be right back. "

I started to leave but turned around as she kicked off her shoes and began unbuttoning her dress... "Fran, are you comfortable with this? We can stop anytime. "

"Oh, don't be silly. This will be fun....

For both of us... I hope" Smiling and giving me a wink.

Oh yes, this sure is going to be fun...

I thought as I hurried back to the car... eager to return.

I caught a glimpse of Fran as she neatly folded her clothes and bent over to place them on the ground.

She was completely nude now and I could see her hairy pussy lips under her fleshy ass.

This mature, sophisticated, naked lady stood upright and turned gracefully to watch me enter the clearing. Hands at her sides... just standing there... out in the open... sunlight touching her shoulders and breasts... such a lovely sight.

I didn't even get hard as she took a couple of steps toward me...

It felt so serene being there with her.

"Need any help, Bob?"

Back to being a professional photographer.

I picked up my camera and took several quick shots of Fran... unposed. Then we got down to the business at hand.

She wanted shots of her peeing, so I asked if she had anything in mind.

"You're the photographer... you decide what's best, Bob. "

"Okay!"

"Rest your butt on that rock over there. "

"Good. Now spread your legs. "

"More, Fran. "

"Could you... well... stick out your vagina a little farther?"

"Like this, Bob?"

"That's great... anytime you're ready Fran. "

She moved her arms back behind her, placing her hands on the rock... thrusting out her pussy and let out a stream.

"Stop. Fran.... I want to get more... but with you squatting"

"Good idea. I drank plenty of fluids, so I'm still nearly full up. "

"Let's go slower this time. Squat over there in the open and let out a little trickle for me. "

She did.

"Good girl"

"Now more"

She gushed for 10-15 seconds as I snapped away..

Then getting back up, walking and swaying her hips... pissing the whole time for another 10 seconds. She got pee all over herself but seemed to enjoy putting on the display.

She came over to me and I handed her a towel to dry herself off.

You could tell that she had something on her mind... by the way she walked and took the towel from my hand... something naughty.

"Oh Bob, why don't you remove some of your clothing... maybe all of them... and make a lady feel comfortable?"

This gal sure had a way about her. What could I do?

Well... I never stripped down so fast in my life.

My pecker began to harden and rise as I took off the last of my clothes.

"That's so much better, Bob. "

"Francine, you're a little tease. What are you up to?"

She cast her eyes down and coyly said... "I wanted a little adventure with someone my own age. So after checking around for someone suitable... I chose you. "

"I'm flabbergasted and totally overwhelmed.

That's very flattering, Francine.

What do you have in mind?"

"I hope you don't mind... but no sex.

I'm happily married and would never want to be unfaithful to my husband. But we can still have some fun. "

"How, Francine?"

"I think heavy petting would be in order, Bob"

That does sound like fun... and my cock reached further skyward... thinking...

""Come sit on my lap, Franny. Be careful not to stick yourself with my thing. "

"Don't worry, I know what to do with that!"

As I was already seated on a bench, she approached and straddled my legs. Sitting just at the edge of my knees... facing me. Those lovely breasts now waiting to be touched.

She grabbed hold of my penis... which was sticking up between us and gently and slowly began to stroke me.

I wanted to kiss her on the lips but didn't want to get too familiar.

Sounds strange, doesn't it?

But the whole situation was quite comfortable and natural. Kind of like in the 60's when we had love ins and summer picnics in the park.

I played with her nipples, rubbing, rolling them between my fingers... I even sucked on them for a while.

Fran smiled at me while we played.

She wanted to make me cum... so she had me stand up and throw out my hips.

"Now you be good, Bob... I'm going to stroke you good... hard and fast"

I stood there... hips thrust out... my penis big and strong... Fran sliding her hand up and down on it.

That did it.

She aimed my penis with a firm, steady grip and shot a load of semen at a tree.

She continued to stroke me a little longer to get all of my "precious bodily fluids"... wiping up the semen with her hands.

With that, she smacked both of our asses... making a load sound that reverberated thru the woods.

We then dressed, kissed briefly on the lips got in our cars and drove off.