The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together they left the dressing room and entered the studio. Jeff whistled his appreciation and cast a swift enquiring look at Carole, she nodded almost imperceptibly. "Right Jenny, for the first pose I need you kneeling on this sunbed, toward the camera leaning forward showing lots of breast. Can you do that?"

"Like this?"

"Yes, but let the breast really show, lots of cleavage" Jenny leaned further down, knowing the bra could not reveal much more

"That better?"

Click

"That's great, now we need you to just remove the bra and hold it in front of your breasts, you know sort of teasing. Help her Carole." Smiling broadly Carole reached around Jenny's back and undid the clasp, she made a point of touching her breasts and teasing her nipples, Jenny was lost in a world of lust. She needed fucking – God how she needed fucking. Carole whispered in her ear "Enjoying it?" Jenny didn't trust herself to speak, she just nodded. She looked at Jeff and saw the unmistakeable lump in his trousers, she wanted him then and there. He made little pretence now of using the camera, just letting her become more and more excited as she slowly removed first her bra then the skirt, revealing the little butterfly toy.

"Ah, so Carole is helping you get into the swing of things"

"Yes"

"And you need a little fuck – don't you? She swallowed hard

"Yes"

"Why don't you lay down a little while and lets see what we can do to help, eh?"

Jenny did as she was asked and lay down on the sunbed, she draped her arms down by her side and smiled up at Jeff

"Please, do it now"

He looked down at her, she looked so delicious, her breasts smooth and slightly flattened as she lay back, the nipples hard and erect. His gaze travelled down her body, her waist so slim and petite, before flaring into her hips, the lips of her cunt plainly showing, moist and puffy, and finally her thighs, slim, shapely, she was just delicious.

"Open your legs a little, let me see your cunt"

Jenny did as she was asked, watching as Jeff undid his trousers and let them drop. Stepping out of them, he looked at her again, before removing his shirt. He stooped over her and their lips met in a kiss, tongues colliding then twisting and wrapping around each other. The kiss went on and on as he let his hand reach down to her breast, gently but firmly teasing her nipple into full erection. She gasped, "Ohhhhh that's soooo good" Carole in the meantime had got rid of her clothes and was looking warningly at Jeff.

"Don't you dare come inside her!" she exclaimed "we agreed I get my share of her too"

"OK, OK. Jeff moved around to Jenny's side and held out his hard cock close to her mouth "Suck it babe" Jenny was in heaven; she loved giving head and knew she was good at it . She grabbed Jeff's penis and rubbed it all around her face nuzzling it and teasing it before licking down the underside. Jeff moaned "mmmmmm" that's right." She continued licking and getting his cock wet before sliding it into her mouth. She sucked him gently pulling her cheeks in as she took him deeper and deeper. She swirled her tongue around the glans before letting him slide out again. She looked at the end of his cock and saw a silvery drop of precum, she smeared it all around her lips , before starting the process all over again. She licked and sucked, loving his cock until Jeff could stand no more and hastily withdrew. She groaned in disappointment and frustration. "Don't go not yet, let me make you cum, I want you to come in my mouth"

Carole by now had come forward and was stood over Jenny, operating the butterfly more often and driving her crazy, Jenny gasped, "Please, please now. Fuck me now" Jeff positioned himself between her legs, his cock hard and angry, still wet from her mouth. He grabbed her legs forcing them further apart and bending her knees before moving up close to her cunt. He slid the little butterfly out of the way and placed his cockhead just in the groove, sliding it up and down, but not entering her yet. Jenny's hips rose trying to get him inside her, she couldn't wait much longer. Taking pity on her Jeff allowed his cock to slide slowly a little way in, then overcome by the need drove in to her warm wet cleft to the hilt. Jenny felt a new sensation as Jeff's pubic hair tickled her newly shaved outer lips. She rose to meet him urging him on "Yess that's right - harder" he felt her cunt muscles clutching at him as he thrust powerfully into her. They were moving in unison now as the tempo increased. Jeff knew he couldn't hold on much longer, but Jenny locked her legs around his back to hold him in place, pushing up against him, desperate in her need. Jeff pulled out from her and stood above her, his cock twitching, pulsing, leaving her again on the point of orgasm. She groaned in frustration, and looking up saw Carole's cunt just above her. She knew what was coming, but again the delay, as Carole reached over and started wanking Jeff. Her hand, slippery with her own juice, slid along his length, up and down up and down. "Watch Jenny, watch him come for us" she continued milking his cock alternately stroking, then just gripping it, not giving Jeff the friction that he needed to come. Jenny finally realised who the senior partner was in this trio, and started to urge Carole on. Jeff's eyes were closed, the muscles and tendons on his neck standing out with tension as he tried his hardest to get to the point of no return." Let him come; Carole let him come I want to see it happen now" Jenny watched as Carole's hand once again started to move, "That's right big boy, let it go, come all over Jenny, give it all to her" she urged As Jenny watched she distinctly saw the first twitch of his prick as his orgasm came on Jeff, closely followed by a spurt of cum. He came hard, so hard that the first and second jets shot over Jenny's tits and on to her face; still Carole worked on him as he strained to prolong the moment. Soon though the jets became dribbles and Jeff prick became too sensitive for Carole's hand. He relaxed and his eyes opened again. Carole smiled; "Nice?"

"Oh brother…!"

Carole looked down at Jenny; "Now it's our turn"

Carole stood astride Jenny's face and leaned over her. She smoothed Jeff's cooling spunk into her skin and kissed her way down Jenny's body. Jenny looked up at Carole's cunt and knew she just had to taste it. She pulled Carole down to her and lapped contentedly at her pussy, gradually working her more and more open, Jenny's tongue traced around her clitty, feeling Carole movements becoming more urgent. Carole returned the compliment curling her tongue around before probing deep into Jenny's cunt and scooping out her juices. Carole slid two fingers into Jenny working them in and out, finger fucking her as she tongued her clitty. Jenny started to cum. Her orgasm seemed to start from deep within her, then roared around her body, she bucked and groaned in ecstasy as Carole's tongue drove over the top, still it went on as Jenny received her first multiple orgasm. Carole kept on licking and sucking at her until she was totally sated and slumped, exhausted back on the sunbed. Carole turned around and kissed Jenny her tongue probing into her mouth. Jenny tasted her own juices and became excited again, but the flesh was weak. The trio finally came to rest, naked.

"I think we had better call it a day"; said Jeff would you like to come again tomorrow?

Jenny looked at him "I'll have to think about that she smiled - for at least two seconds, of course I would.

12