The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers

'It was Jane's wish, Mike. I told you she would not let me take her to bed unless I raped her. She set the stage for all this.'

'Well lets continue in that setting. Jane, did the guys who had you the first time cuff your hands behind you?'

I nodded yes.

Did they do it on the floor?'

I nodded yes again.

'That's it then, Henry. Get Jane on the floor. Cuff her wrists behind her. Lets get some pillows down here so we are all comfortable. You will have to lie on your back and let Jane sit down on your cock and when you have got her pussy fully stuffed I will move in behind her and give her what she most needs, my cock up her ass. Is there any starters? We will need to lubricate her arsehole well. Do you want me to use a condom Jane?'

I shook my head, no the first guys did not use condoms. I wanted to feel their naked cocks inside me.

I had seen Henry's cock, but I was desperate to see Mikes. The girls have told me he is big. So he must be. Girls do no exaggerate cock sizes when they are talking about one individual cock.

Henry used the key to get my cuffs off and I willing put my hands behind my back without him asking. I stood and waited for Henry to get comfortable.

'Be a gentleman and guide Jane down onto me, Mike.'

I felt a hand on my arm and I was urged forward. I felt Henry's legs, they were together. I stepped astride supported ably by Mike who he urged me forward, that's when he wasn't rudely caressing my anus. I shuffled forward opening my legs wider until I judged that my ankles were cuddling Henry's waist and I squatted down until Henry grabbed my hips at that moment I felt his cock head touch my wet pussy. This was the moment I had been waiting for. I waggled my bum suggestively down onto Henry's dick and it inched inside me for the second time. It was like the meeting of old friends. I sighed passionately when I sat down firmly on his cock with all seven inches inside my pussy. Mike kissed my shoulder and ran a finger down my back which made me gasp into the gag. It ended up at my anal bud. Apprehension built up in me at this stage. The fear of the unknown. How big was he really? Would I be able to take it? I wanted to. Mike was normally aggressive. I knew he would force it all in me if I wanted it or not.

History repeating itself, I felt strong arms pinning me down, my breast to Henry's bare chest. Mike started to finger cold cream into my rectal passage. He must have felt the grease Henry had put in my ass earlier. I lay still, afraid to move. Henry wasn't moving either. He was waiting for Mike to come aboard. If I was a ship, then I mused I must be a Mother-ship because the guys were using me as a docking harbour.

I felt Mike kneel in behind me. His strong hands gripped my shoulders and his cock lodged itself into my asshole. The pressure grew gradually stronger and I felt my ring beginning to stretch until the pain started to sharpen and I moaned into my gag as it popped in. The agony was like nothing I had felt before. I was being speared. It was like a pick-axe handle! I had begged for this! To be fucked by two men. I heard Henry grunt and I knew he could feel Mikes prick vying for space. That he could feel another mans cock next to his own. If Henry had been fucked, he would know what I was feeling, but even he had never felt two cocks inside him at once. Mike was uncaring because he was still driving his enormous cock into my bowels. He hit another barrier somewhere within me and the agony got worse. I screamed into the knickers-gag and chomped on it to appease the pain, still tasting the pee.

Every sensual action has a magic moment, for me anyway. It happened the first time I was doubly penetrated and it happened again with Henry and Mike. It is the moment when I feel both penis's locking together both inside and outside my body. Our groins are locked. Testicles are cuddling each other. It is a precious moment when I feel a sexual fulfilment. Lust aside, there is a passionate love for each other at that moment. It is a moment of stillness when my lovers are recouping energy to start the fuck proper. Even rapists are lovers. Rape happens because of an overwhelming desire one has for gratification to satisfy needs another human being can give them. There is always a moment within the assault when the victim feels a pleasurable respite. It is the brutality, the plundering and the taking which causes so much misery.

In my case I felt I was raping the two men! I was there sandwiched in between them because it was where I wanted to be. Neither of them wanted to rape me. Even Mike in all his aggressiveness could not help displaying a modicum of affection towards me. He was the first to move, in his situation he was the fuck controller. The top man! I felt his big cock withdrawing and his weight shifting and he seemed to suck me up with him. I in turn eased off Henry's prick. I wanted it to continue to be painful at this stage, but it wasn't. Uncomfortable because of the size of the cockage within my cavities, but there was more pleasure evolving out of the discomfort. Mike started to kiss me and his hands were all over my tits, back and shoulders. Henry too was doing his share to make me desire what they were doing instead of hating it. Our mouths met in a fantastic bout of tongue tussling. I found myself fucking Henry and he was just laying there with his eyes closed drinking in the rapture just as if Mike and I were fucking him. He whispered in my ear, 'I am sorry , Jane, I thing I want to cum.' I could not take heed because Mike was in full stride shagging my ass as if his life depended on it. No woman can describe the inner feelings she gets when being fucked. My big cum built up on me and hit me for six. My body heat was like a furnace and my feelings were a myriad of different fluttery nervous explosions so light and feathery and yet so powerful my whole body frame was shaking me into an obliviousness.

I returned to feel Mike ejaculating jets of his sperm into my colon. We collapsed knackered onto poor Henry.

Jack

Jack Gates
Jack Gates
98 Followers
12