The Model Apartment Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah and Nate both yearn for a second time.
6.3k words
4.62
33.6k
15
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words were starting to penetrate now and slowly Sarah Jacobs' thoughts returned to the present, as she realized her assistant, Laura, was paging her on the intercom.

"Mrs. Jacobs? Mrs. Jacobs? Sarah, are you there?"

"Yes Laura, what do you need?"

"Yes Maam, I was just calling to remind you of your 2:00 meeting."

"Yes. Yes, I see that. Thank you, dear."

Sarah's mind had been wandering back to something that had happened to her a week ago. It had been exactly one week today since she had been consumed by pure lust, and given herself totally to a complete stranger, within just minutes of meeting him. That kind of thing had never happened to her before, and now she found herself re-playing the encounter in her mind, over and over. Plus, the stranger was black, another completely new experience for her. She was also dealing with the guilt of betraying her husband of 18 years. But the act itself was what consumed her thoughts. And even though she felt sadness when she thought of her husband Gene, she was sure that if the opportunity presented itself again she would no doubt choose to cheat, once again. In fact, she was hoping for that very thing. The physical attraction she felt for Nate Reynolds, was incredible. Almost animalistic. And the most amazing thing to her was that the draw was entirely physical, and frighteningly strong. She had no desire to know anything about him, only to fuck him. She had not even been able to recall his name when they had awoken in one of the model apartments a week ago, after doing those deliciously nasty things to one another. She had allowed him, no begged him, to take her anally. That was something she had never even considered doing with her husband, or any man before him.

Their chance encounter had been one that defied logic in every way. Their age difference, for one. She had just recently turned 40, and he was barely 24. She was married. He was single. She was white, and he was black. But maybe those things were part of the attraction, she thought. And maybe the high degree of anonymity allowed her to explore and unleash her desires in a way not possible with someone she might know better. Whatever the reasons, she now found a good bit of her time consumed with thoughts of him. And although she was playing out possible scenarios for another session between them, she worried that he might possibly want more. Perhaps he would want something in the way of a more normal relationship. Or worse still, he might not want anything at all beyond that one, wonderfully erotic meeting.

But she thought the chances were good that wouldn't be the case. For as unusual and spontaneous as their sexual encounter had been, their time together afterwards was equally hard to explain. There had been a calm, and almost detached aspect to their communication afterwards. She remembered him waking her with a soft kiss to the back of the neck, and the few words spoken between them in those first moments. And although the words they shared were tender and caring, there was nothing of a personal nature to them. Neither of them had expected anything from the other. There were no probing questions. Instead, only making sure the other was comfortable, and safe after their torrid lovemaking. They had even managed to go through the apartment application process afterwards in the same calm, detached manner. And when that had come to an end, they simply came together, and kissed softly. They had then looked deeply into each other's eyes, and kissed more deeply, and much longer. And then they parted, without a word.

However it was meant to be between the two of them the next time they met, she would soon know, for he was scheduled to move in that coming Saturday. It was now Wednesday, and as the weekend neared her thoughts of him grew more frequent, and more intense. She found her nipples stiffening and her vagina growing moist when her thoughts drifted to him. Although he would be busy moving in Saturday, she began to look for ways to make another meeting between them possible on Sunday. Then she had an idea.

Walking into the front office Sarah looked around for Laura. Not seeing her there, she walked through the lobby and into the common area.

"There you are," she announced. "I was wondering would you be interested in being off this Sunday?" She knew the answer to the question before asking it. Laura wasn't long married, and Sarah was sure she hated working weekends at this point in time.

Laura was a little surprised by the question, and puzzled. It showed on her face.

"I was just thinking that I don't have any plans for the weekend," Sarah continued, "and I know Gene will be watching golf. So I thought, well, maybe Laura would like the day off, and you might return the favor at some point down the road. What do you think?"

Laura's puzzled look changed quickly to a smile. "Are you sure? I was so dreading being away from Dave this weekend. Things have been so good between us lately. I would love it," she beamed. "But, are you sure?"

"Sure, sure. No problem at all," she assured the young girl as she turned back to her office, smiling and giving herself a mental pat on the back. "Now, if he will just cooperate," she giggled to herself.

Sunday was long arriving, and Sarah literally popped out of bed that morning with anticipation. She had to calm herself and stay to her normal routine, making sure not to draw undue attention from Gene. She had watched him fall asleep in the front of the tube once again the night before. Their sex life was all but non-existent after all this time. But her needs were alive and well, as witnessed by the fact that her nipples hardened to the point of pain while she showered that morning. She fought the urge to rub her clitoris to climax while cleaning her most private areas. She did allow just the tip of her index finger to slip past her anal ring, as she thought back to the ass fucking she had received from Nate. Leaning against the cool tiles, she closed her eyes and thought about his huge black cock. She wanted only to plunge her finger in deeper, but managed to remove it before losing control.

She had washed, and re-washed every last inch. She had shampooed her long blonde hair thoroughly and now sat at her mirror, brushing and primping. She felt incredibly feminine, and felt rush after rush sitting there thinking about what might be in store that day. She traced her soft, white skin with her red fingernails, down from her shoulder along the strap of her black lace bra, on to her cleavage. She watched in the mirror as the goose bumps rose along the same path. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed her nipple and through the fabric of her bra, and rolled it gently between her thumb and forefinger. Her other hand traced slowly down her stomach toward her vagina, coming to rest just above her clitoris. She then rubbed in soft, slow circles before easing down across her nub and into the folds of her pussy. Biting her lip, she moved two of her fingers inside, and then upward. She thought of his huge cock again, and then added a third finger. She had closed her eyes and was close to an orgasm when she suddenly heard her husband stirring downstairs. She removed her fingers and watched in the mirror as she raised them to her nose, breathing in heavily, and then into her mouth, tasting her own juices. She thought how wonderful it would be if he would tongue her pussy to climax. It was at that point she decided she would not wear panties that day.

She turned to the closet to decide what to wear. It had to be a skirt or dress. She wanted easy access, plus with no panties, pants of any type were out of the question. She wanted sexy, but relaxed and comfortable. She decided on a dark tan slinky skirt, and her favorite blouse. It was a black pullover that did wonders for her breasts. She stood back and admired what she saw in the full-length mirror, running her hands lightly down her sides and over her shapely hips.

After the newspaper, a cup of coffee, and some small talk with Gene, she kissed him on his balding head and was out the door.

_____________________________________

Sarah arrived at the office a full fifteen minutes before the posted opening time for the rental office of twelve o'clock noon. Upon entering the office she went straight to Debbie's desk to check the business from Saturday. Debbie was one of two other girls in the office and had been on duty the day before.

"There it is," she thought happily when she saw the paperwork on Nate, assuring that he had indeed moved in as scheduled. Looking on down the forms, she spotted the BMW he had listed under auto, confirming what she remembered him driving the week before. "A beautiful metallic silver," she remembered. Before officially opening the office for business, she decided to walk over near his apartment to see if his car was there, and was thoroughly let down when she found that is was gone.

"Well, maybe he's at church, or just had some errands to run," she thought as she returned to the office.

Sarah tried her best to keep her mind on business as the day passed, and was aided by the fact that there was an unusually large number of people wanting to see an apartment that day, but the possibility of being with Nate was never far from her thoughts. It was around 2:30, while sitting at her desk interviewing potential residents, when she noticed through her window his car was pulling in. She struggled to keep her composure and remain focused on the couple in front of her. And then she heard the front door open, and she knew right away it was him. She also knew that it would be impossible for her to continue the interview knowing he was just outside in the lobby.

"Pardon me, please," she offered, "I need to see what this is. I'll only be a moment."

As Sarah came out of the office area Nate was standing with his back to her, looking out the front window of the lobby. She had just enough time to look him up and down really good before he heard her and turned around.

"My God," she thought, "He's even more gorgeous than I remembered."

She started at his wide muscular shoulders, which were showing clearly under the sleeveless navy blue tee shirt he was wearing. They were damn near twice as wide as his slim waist, she noticed, as her eyes moved down his back, coming to rest on his tight, shapely ass. Even though the gray gym shorts he was wearing were loose fitting, she could see the slightest outline, and she could certainly remember what it looked like naked. Since the shorts came down to his knees, she couldn't see his thighs but marveled at the large muscles in his calves. Upon seeing him again, she immediately started thinking about fucking him.

And just then, he was turning around to face her.

"Well, hello there," he said softly, as that same warm smile that she remembered overtook his face. "How are you?" the smile fading just a bit, telling her the question was in earnest.

"Hi. I'm fine. It's good to see you again," she said warmly, noticing the same relaxed, unencumbered nature of their communication. "Did everything go OK with the move in, yesterday?"

"Yes, yes. Fine, everything was fine. I just have a couple of issues and questions with the apartment. Do you have time now?"

"Well, I'm actually with someone," she said, motioning towards her office. "I really need to get back to them, but if you wanted to wait, or..."

He picked up on her pause right away and moved to help her out, "Oh that's fine. There's no hurry. I'll just come back tomorrow, or..." and he paused searching for a reaction. He noted a hint of disappointment in her eyes, and then continued, "Or I could come back later, maybe closer to closing time?"

Sarah's smile returned when she heard him mention closing time. She was thinking that he used that phrase on purpose to let her know that he was interested in being with her again. She decided to be bold.

"Well yes, that would be fine. Or...if you prefer, I could stop by your apartment on my way out so that I can see what the problems are first hand." She watched closely for his reaction.

"Well now, that would be just great," he said, once again returning to that wonderful warm smile. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely!" she beamed, trying to control the excitement she felt about being alone with him again. "I'm through here at five, and I'll see you shortly thereafter. That OK?"

"I'll see you then," he told her as he stepped closer and took her hand in his. He brought his left hand to her shoulder and caressed it softly. "I'll be waiting for you." He said this while looking deep into her eyes, letting her know he knew exactly why she had suggested stopping by. She felt a dampness forming at the lips of her vagina, and had to resist the urge to move closer and kiss him. Instead, she returned the same look, and maintained eye contact as long as she could while turning and walking back to her office. As she walked away, she could feel his warm eyes caressing her. Just as she reached the door to the next room, she just had to look back at him. And sure enough, there he stood looking at her in that lustful way, smiling his warm smile. She had to reach and grab the door facing and steady herself, as she felt the orgasm move through her. Just on the other side of the door and out of his view, she closed her eyes and regained her composure. Then she returned to the couple waiting in her office, so happy that he wanted to see her again.

The truth be known, Nate Reynolds' past week and a half was very similar to that of Sarah's. He too, had found it difficult to drive their hour of passion from his mind. He had thought of the sights and sounds of their time together constantly. He would wake nights and remember looking down at her blonde hair spread over the lightly tanned skin of her backside, as he drove his cock repeatedly deep into her pussy. And then later into her tiny butthole. Try as he may, he couldn't stop thinking of the wonderfully sinful sounds she made as they fucked. In his short life of 24 years, he had been with his share of women. All of them black, and most of them much younger than Sarah, and all with firmer bodies. But none of them came close to her sultriness and eroticism. She was no doubt the most sensual woman he had ever experienced. And there was a confident, reassuring quality about her that was very attractive. So many of thegirlshe had dated were so into themselves, and things. Sarah was a woman. One hundred and ten percent woman.

"God, she is intoxicating," he had thought so many times. And now, a second time together was planned, just as he hoped.

_____________________________________

At five minutes after five, a knock came to the front door of Nate's apartment. Opening it, he saw the beautiful Sarah Jacobs standing there in the shadows of the late afternoon sun, smiling up at him. Without a word he welcomed her in. Looking around in the living and kitchen areas and at all of the boxes and clutter associated with moving, she turned to him and said, "I sure feel for you at this time. This task never gets any easier, I'm afraid."

"Indeed," he agreed, noting just a hint of apprehension in her voice. He decided to take charge, just as he did the last time they were alone together.

"Here, this way," he instructed leading her down the hall and into the bedroom. Upon entering, she noticed quickly this room, unlike the others, was pretty much together. The bed was made, furniture in place, and very little clutter from the move. "I worked on this room today," and then turning to her, "I wanted you to be comfortable."

He moved toward her at that point, and she to him. She was so relieved, knowing now that he knew exactly why she was there with him, and that he was completely comfortable with this thing, whatever it was, remaining purely physical. As they came together and touched in the middle of the room, he took in the wonderful smell of her blonde hair, as she laid her head against his massive chest. He ran his dark fingers through it and raised it to his nose in order to take in the aroma even more deeply.

He had changed his clothes from earlier. Now he was in khaki shorts and sandals, with a loose fitting white casual shirt, left untucked. She reached for his waist, moving her hands around each side until they met in the back. From just above his ass, she traced upward, admiring the tightness of his dark skin over his back muscles, as she went. Then she moved them back down, pausing briefly at his waist, and then on down, cupping an asscheek gently in each hand. The firmness of his mounds was incredible. She began imaging it naked, even though she would soon see him that way. His backside was such a turn-on for her, she was already starting to breathe heavily.

While Sarah was admiring and indulging herself in his ass, Nate had been playing in her beautiful blonde hair. Now, he was kissing lightly around her ear, and down the side of her neck. He came down the front of her neck and crossed to the other side, and then up to the other ear. He heard her heightened breath and decided that it was time to kiss her properly. His hands had moved down her back and were pulling her close as he moved his lips to hers. They paused just long enough to look in each other's eyes, and then kissed long and hard. As their tongues explored the other's mouth, he felt her grip tighten on his butt. He let his hands drift to her ass, and he cupped it firmly, lifting her up onto her toes. As he caressed her supple ass, he noticed she wasn't wearing panties. He broke their kiss.

"You are a naughty girl, Sarah. A naughty girl with no panties," he teased.

She attempted a smile through her breathing, as she felt him guiding her back to the bed, and then down on her back. He had her ass right at the edge of the bed, and while still standing, he placed a hand on the bed above her head and brought his face to hers in order to kiss her gently. He stared straight into her eyes while continuing to kiss her, and used his other hand to trace lightly from her lips down between her breast, and on down across her stomach, stopping and resting lightly on that part of her skirt that was covering her vagina. As he toyed with her pussy lips and her clitoris through the fabric, he began to move his lips down along the same path his hand had traveled just moments ago. She watched him all the way down, maintaining eye contact the entire way. Once he was there she slowly widened her legs to allow him complete access, and he moved between them and lowered his face to her wonderful blonde mound.

She was reaching down and grabbing her skirt on each side in order to pull it up and reveal herself to him. The very moment her pussy came into view his mouth was on it, as if trying to cover the entire thing with his mouth. But even though it was fast the way he did it, he was still being extremely gentle. As he kept his mouth spread over as much of it as he could, she began to feel just the slightest tickling of his tongue on her button. She gasped, and then felt his tongue leave her clitoris and it began tracing the length of her pussy lips on either side. He was doing this while still covering her pussy with an open mouth. Slowly the pressure and speed of his licking increased, and she felt her hips begin moving involuntarily against his mouth. She was soon feeling a need for penetration and as if he could read her mind, she felt him plunge his tongue deep inside of her. He held it there for a few seconds and lapped at her inside walls as if he were trying to clean honey from them. As he slowly withdrew his tongue from inside of her, he moved directly to her clitoris and began almost chewing on it with his lips and tongue. She had now raised her knees up to her chest and had her arms locked around the back of her legs, pulling back hard to expose herself as much as possible. When he applied even more pressure with his mouth, and then slipped two of his fingers inside of her to the hilt, she began bucking uncontrollably in orgasm. She brought her legs down forcefully around his head and neck, squeezing them together, while clinching her ass muscles and forcing her pussy up into his face. She was clutching at the back of his head, while rolling to one side, enjoying the wonderful orgasm as long as she possibly could.

12