The Model Apartment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was over, and she released her grip on his head. All she could do was roll onto her side and lay there exhausted. She was tingling from head to toe. He slipped his clothes off, and crawled into the bed beside her, and lay on his side facing her. She managed to open her eyes, and smile at him.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was incredible. Never, never, never before have I been eaten like that."

He smiled at her, and moved to kiss her gently on the forehead. She was totally shocked when she felt her stomach roll and her pussy twinge just a little bit when he kissed her. She thought for sure it would take her 30 minutes or more to become aroused again. She looked at his mouth and chin, reaching to trace the outline of his lips lightly. When her finger came to rest at the corner, his mouth opened and drew her finger inside, and he began sucking lightly on the tip. Then he was drawing it further in, bit by bit. She felt another little something down low as he sucked.

Just then she noticed he was naked. There was maybe a foot separating them, and as she let her eyes scan down the front of his body she soon saw that the head of his fully erect cock was only an inch from her stomach. It looked even bigger than she remembered. She moved closer to him, reaching for his dick and bringing her mouth to his chest. Nate instinctively rolled onto his back and watched as Sarah kissed her way down to the base of his penis. Holding it in her hand, she began licking up one side of it, then back down, and then up the other side. She would go further up the huge black shaft each time, leaving much of her saliva behind, making it shine in the dim bedroom light. She was using her hand now, up and down, in conjunction with her licking. He was emitting low moans, and making forward motions with his hips all the while. Soon she was nearing its massive helmet, and as she finally reached the top, she came up onto her knees between his legs and engulfed the entire head with one swift move. He groaned loudly and reached for her head. She allowed him to grip her head firmly and he was soon pulling her mouth halfway down his huge black cock. He would then push her back up until the head cleared her lips, and then back down again. Being handled in this manner, and feeling the smoothness of his cock in her mouth, made Sarah extremely wet. She reached to touch herself and found her pussy literally dripping.

She could see Nate tightening his ass muscles in order to thrust upward into her mouth, and she began to think about doing something she had never wanted to do before. But now she did. She wanted it bad, really bad. But she thought that maybe she ought to test the waters first. So she eased her right hand down between his thighs and lifted the closest one up at the knee and rested it against her side. She traced her fingernails down the back of his leg towards his ass. He was still lifting her mouth up and down on his dick when she wedged her hand between the sheets and his ass. At first she just caressed his muscular bottom, massaging it softly. Then she moved her hand over to where it was centered. She started drawing the hand back towards her, and allowed her index finger to trace along the length of his crack. She then wedged her hand back up under his butt, and repeated the same movement. She did this time and time again, and each time she would force her finger a little further into his crack. On about her fifth pass she felt him shift, making it easier to go deeper. She now felt sure he was open to what she had in mind.

Nate was gaining momentum toward climaxing in her mouth, and although she wanted desperately to taste his semen again, she coaxed him slowly into releasing his grip on her head. Once free, she sat up and took the rest of her clothes off, and then slithered up along his body. She kissed and licked her way up, grabbing his cock and stroking it as she went. Her kisses moved to his side and she began to coax him over that way. She moved her body in close to his, spooning against his backside, while continuing to stroke his dick. Next, she began kissing his back all along his shoulders and slowly worked her way down to the small of his back, rolling him over onto his stomach. It was only then that she released his cock. She looked down at him and breathed in the beauty of his wide, dark shoulders and muscular back. She then took in the sight of his gorgeously tight ass. She lowered herself further down the bed, bringing her face to within inches of it. Grabbing it with both hands, she began massaging it in earnest. These were not the soft touches of a few minutes ago. Instead, she was grabbing handfuls of his meaty backside and rubbing it roughly. She lowered her head to it and laid her face against it sideways, as she continued her massage. She could smell his maleness now, and she raised her head and placed a soft kiss just above the top of his crack. As she throttled back on the massage, she moved her face down along his crack placing quick light kisses along the way. She noticed him lift his butt slightly as she kissed the area in line with his opening. She kissed her way back to the top, and then back down again. Each time she kissed above his anus he would thrust his ass back slightly.

She then maneuvered over on top of his legs, and then between, spreading them wide. She looked down at him below, and marveled at his body and the position he was in. She could clearly see the bottom of balls and reached to caress them. She let her fingers move up from them, and across the thin skin beneath his asshole. She then placed her hands flat on his asscheeks and pushed in and up, having the effect of spreading them, and revealing his tender opening. She did this several times and he began to move back against her. Slowly she lowered her face as she pushed in and up, and held him open this time. He raised up to open himself even more and she was shaking with excitement as she lowered her face even closer and placed a kiss on the inside wall of his right cheek. She immediately heard a moan escape from his mouth, and she returned quickly to kiss the opposite wall. Her passion was reaching an unknown place. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but couldn't have stopped if she had wanted to. But she did not want to stop. She moved up and kissed the uppermost part of his crack, and let her tongue just barely slip past her lips to touch the soft, pink flesh below. His moans and smells were overwhelming and she moved back down towards his asshole, kissing lower this time, along the walls as she went. She was absolutely possessed with the thought of what she was about to do. She began to let her tongue touch and lick more as she neared his anus.

And then she was there. By now she was forcing his ass wide apart with her hands, and he was doing all he could to open himself even more. She started kissing in circles around his opening, tonguing here and there.

He had pushed so far back, that he was practically up on his knees forcing his ass back into her face. And then she reached around and started stroking his cock again, and at the same time she moved her mouth directly over his anus and pushed her tongue past the anal ring. The taste and smell, and the reality of what she was doing, pushed her over the edge, as she started to cum so hard that she felt the wetness running down her inner thighs. His sphincter resisted at first but soon gave way to her probing. He was moaning uncontrollably now, and his cock was practically bursting it was so hard. She stroked his cock with her hand, and bored-out his asshole with her tongue for another minute, before rolling him over on his back and going down on him savagely. She stroked and sucked his huge black cock until she could feel him tense up and begin to ejaculate. She held it in both hands, and when the first blast hit, she swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing. And then another blast came, but it was more than she could hold, and so she removed the gargantuan cock, allowing the load of cum to drool over her chin and down onto her breasts. As his semen continued to flow he cried out loud, moaning and bucking wildly. She held on, and let the next few spurts coat her face completely, and then moved it from side to side, letting the gooey stuff hit her blonde hair, making it a tangled mess. Finally, she collapsed forward, landing between his legs, with his now limp, but still huge cock resting on her face, as the last bit of cum oozed into her hair and ran down around her ear. But she couldn't move. Neither could he.

And that is how they woke, an hour later. She was matted all over with his dried sperm, but immediately moved up next to him so that they could kiss. Knowing what she had done, and where she had been, he kissed her, probing deeply with his tongue.

He watched as she walked a little wobbly, but still extremely sexily, towards the bathroom. Soon, he heard the water running, and thought he'd give her a few minutes alone before joining her in the shower. He wanted her again, already. He rose, and walked to the kitchen.

"A little something to drink," he said to himself, as he poured two small glasses of wine.

He eased the bathroom door open, and then pulled the shower curtain back just enough to allow him access and smiled at her when she emerged from beneath water. Looking up she was just a little startled, but immediately smiled back at him, as she reached to take the wine glass from his hand. He drew her close with his left hand around the small of her back. He took a small sip of wine and kissed her before swallowing, allowing just a bit to pass from his mouth to hers.

She broke their kiss, as she brought her hands up around the back of his neck and began to kiss down along the front of his chest and shoulders. He brought his right hand up to the back of her head, and clutching a fistful of blonde hair, he forced her mouth slowly down to his nipple.

"Kiss it, suck it," he pleaded in a whisper.

She did as he asked, alternating from one nipple to the next. She brought hands down his backside and once again held his ass in her two hands, squeezing and kneading. Slowly she brought her delicate white hands around to once again hold Nate's incredibly large cock. With both of her hands wrapped around the thing, there were still 3 to 4 inches of black meat protruding forward. She continued to suck his nipples, harder now, as she stroked his dick with the water beating all around. Suddenly she released his nipple and turned her face upward with it still pressed against his chest.

"Fuck me, Nate. Please fuck me with your beautiful cock," she begged through the water and steam.

He reached down and lifted her right left leg and rested it across his hip. He took his cock in hand and began to rub the head along the lips of her vagina, making sure to cross her clitoris as well. Her blonde pubic hair was wet and parted as he repeatedly traced her slit up and down. After a bit of this she was oozing her juices again and he stopped long enough to ease the head just inside as they stood facing each other in the shower.

"Oh God yes," she moaned, as he began to invade her with short, slow thrusts of just two or three inches.

"Wrap your arms around my neck, Sarah," he whispered, his lips just an inch from hers.

She knew what was coming, and she couldn't wait. He was going to hold her in his arms and fuck her in the shower. She raised her one leg up even higher on his hip, as she locked her arms around his neck. He curled his strong forearm under her raised leg, and in one swift move reached down and grabbed the other, lifting her up and onto the front of his body. Holding her there easily with one hand, he reached down with the other and guided his cock home. Once again he moved the head back and forth along her gash.

Every 5 or 6 seconds he would lower her body enough for the head to slip just inside, and then he would raise her back up and return to rubbing her lips and clitoris.

After he had done this about ten times, she was breathing heavily into his ear when he heard her plead, "Don't tease me anymore, baby. You know I want that cock inside of me. Give me what I asked for, baby.

C'mon and fuck me like I know you can."

As she was saying this, she had also managed to force herself down, engulfing about half of his cock. And when she said, "Make me pay for not wearing any panties," he lost control and thrust the remaining six inches of his thick, black cock up into her.

"UUUNNNGGGHHHH, OH YEAH!! OH FUCK YEAH," she screamed.

There was nothing slow or gentle about him now. She had coaxed him into a savage fuck, and that is exactly what she was getting. Thrust after thrust after hard fucking thrust!! Her back was pressed against the wet tiles, as he pinned her there and continued his needful thrusting. She lost count of her orgasms, and was near fainting when she heard him growl, "I'M GOOONNNAAA CUUUMMMM!"

"Inside of me! Leave it inside of me baby!" she demanded, just as she felt the first spurt hit incredibly deep up inside of her. She could feel the force and heat of each and every cumblast, as he thrust upward, even harder. His sperm was working its way back down around his cock and balls, some of it plopping into the water below.

Finally, he was through and he eased her back down onto her feet. Without speaking, they came together and began washing each other from head to toe. The gentleness between them had returned as they slowly toweled the other dry. As sort of a parting gesture, she dropped to her knees there on the bathroom rug and sucked his massive dick back to full length one more time. And then they dressed.

He walked her to the door, and once again without words, they said good-bye.

12