The Modeling Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

Clarice was last. She had gotten dressed before David finally entered, since she assumed one more fuck was out of the question for the time being. She walked over to him shaking her head. "You big stud. You're driving all us poor womenfolk crazy with desire." She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him close and gave him such a deep, soulful kiss that he felt his loins grow warm. Then, she bent down and lifted his dangling participle in the palm of her hand. "You better get some rest, mister. It's going to be a long night." She gave Mr. Johnson a quick peck before standing. "How does 7:00 sound? There's a new Japanese place near campus that a friend told me about." She leaned and whispered in his ear, "They serve raw oysters.

"I hope they stocked up," David replied. "I need all the help I can get."

Clarice smiled. "Good. See you then. Oh, and," she said as she looked him up and down, "feel free to come as you are." David glanced down at his still naked frame, but when he looked up, she was gone.

The next day, Colby informed David that his idea worked. The art commission had come from a well-known men's magazine that had offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. He explained his situation and talked them into allowing him to do three different sculptures, one for each conference room. Best of all, each of the girls would get scholarships and cash bonuses.

David couldn't resist the temptation to tell each model in person. He and Clarice had gone at it until 3:00 in the morning. But, with some rest, some food, and the thought of three highly appreciative pussies, he bounded off with a decided spring in his step.

He visited Amy first. When he broke the news to her, she shrieked, gave him a bear hug, and threw him down on her sofa. Then, she wrenched off his pants and gave him the most amazing blow job of his life, swallowing every speck of his spunk. Next, Amy stripped off her clothes and ran into her bedroom to get a tube of KY. While she heavily lubed her backdoor, she explained that she had been dreaming all night about feeling his giant pecker in her ass. Amy then bent over the arm of the sofa and pointed her perfect tan bum right at him. David blinked a couple of times with his mouth hanging open, and then sprang into action. He covered his fingers with jelly and slowly inserted them to help her sphincter relax. Then, he coated his mast and set sail into her anal seas.

Amy turned out to be quite a screamer and yelled, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder, David, harder! Oh, sweet fucking holy Christ!" plus variations on that theme throughout the event. She had lots of mirrors on the walls, and he enjoyed watching himself pound into her from different angles while her perfect tits swayed and rocked to the rhythms of their proceedings. Finally, he shrieked, "Fuuuuuck!!" and emptied balls into her posterior. Amy ended with a simple, "Ah-Ah-Ah!!" as her own orgasm crested. When they finally parted, they collapsed onto the sofa and put their arms around each other. Amy rested her head on his shoulder, closed her eyes said, "That was even better than I imagined. My ass is yours any time, David, but I want to invite that monster of yours into the front door next time."

David looked down at her soft blonde hair, her perfect tan body, her firm round breasts, her long, slender legs, and, of course, her stunning pussy and said, "As soon as my dick recovers, Amy, I can't think of anything I'd rather do. God, you're so beautiful! You should actually think about becoming a real model. I don't remember ever seeing anyone in any magazine as sexy as you."

She looked up at him and smiled. "I just let you fuck me in the ass. You don't have to sweet-talk me."

"I'm completely serious, Amy. The college has a lot of connections with modeling agencies in New York. I'd love to take some photos of you and put a portfolio together. I really think you could make it big."

She raised her head and looked into his eyes. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"As a hard-on, and after the last 24 hours, I'm definitely an expert in that department!"

"You really think I could make it?"

"Amy, I've never seen any woman in any magazine in my life that was as sexy as you. I think part of what makes you so sexy is that you really don't know what a complete and total knockout you are. So, yes, I definitely think you could make it ... big."

She cuddled up next to him with a sweet smile spread across her face. "Wow! Okay, then. Let's give it a shot."

"I'm only going to do this on one condition, Amy. I want you to know that I am very, very serious about doing what little bit I can to help launch your career. This has nothing to do with sex. I mean, I can't imagine anything more tempting than spending an eternity in your bed, but I want to do this whether we ever have sex again or not, okay?"

She nodded. "So, when do you want to get started?"

"Tomorrow." David then began throwing out ideas about the shoot. She scooted closer to him while they made plans and unconsciously began rubbing his dick while they talked. David pulled her closer to him and instinctively began massaging her breast. When they finished making plans, he looked down at his newborn erection. "Now, speaking as an expert, that is a hard-on."

Without saying a word, Amy stood, grabbed his hand and led him into her bedroom. She pushed him gently onto the bed while she went into the bathroom and got a warm soapy washcloth to clean him. When he was clean and dry, she lay down on her back and called for him with her hands. David crawled over and took in her magnificent body once more.

David tenderly kissed her mouth for a long time as they embraced. Then, he started slowly kissing her way down her body ... her ears, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts. He spent extra time sucking and nipping her nipples before continuing his descent ... her belly, her naval. He kissed all around her pussy before finally settling in. He started by licking, nipping, and kissing her tender lips. He took the petals of her labia into his mouth and relished them. He spread her lips with his thumbs and used just the very tip of his tongue to knead all around her opening.

Amy ordinarily liked to watch everything, but there was something so sensual about David's actions that she just laid back her head with closed eyes and moaned. He took his time and watched her clit fill with blood and reach out to him before he finally took it into his mouth. While he gently sucked and pulled on her love button, he used the tips of his fingers to lightly scrape the skin all around her pussy in slow circles. Her breathing was intensifying, so he gave her clit a brief break and inserted two fingers into her dripping vagina. She opened her mouth and began panting "ah" as he stroked the roof of her slick tunnel. David decided the time was right and descended on her hot poker of a clit once again with his lips and tongue. I took only moments. Her body stiffened ... her legs tightened around his head ... she began to buck and push against his mouth. She clinched the bed sheets and pulled them toward her while he tenderly massaged clit with his moist tongue.

When her body started to relax, he released her clit, fearing it would be too sensitive to touch. She held her breath as she slowly came down from her ecstasy. Then, with a release of air, it was over.

David took that opportunity to renew his barrage of kisses all over her chest and abdomen. He waited for her to open her eyes and look at him. As soon as she did, he moved into position over her, lined up his manhood and began slowly entering her. They never broke eye contact as he slid all the way in. He began fucking her with deliberate strokes and rotated his dick as he moved. He wanted to brush her sensitive clit but not bombard her. As the urgency built, he pumped faster and harder. He watched her eyes for clues.

As he pistoned in and out of her, he felt the undulations of her vaginal muscles moving up and down his length. Her breathing was growing and matching his own. Her moisture flooded her channel as he entered and withdrew. David knew he was approaching his zenith and searched her eyes for signs that she too was reaching the height of her passion. When he felt the now familiar clinching and bucking, he released his restraint, buried his head in her shoulder and allowed his balls to bathe her cavern with his warm, salty brew. The first blast hitting her walls sent her over the top. She closed her eyes and surrendered completely to the cascade of pleasure that enveloped her. To David, it seemed like he kept spitting semen for days. When the last trickle splattered out of his hole, he knew he was done. Amy kicked against his cock and his public bone until she could take no more. Then, she relaxed and wrapped both her arms and her legs around him so he couldn't escape. She wanted to feel him soften and shrink inside her before he finally slipped out, content.

David lay with Amy for a long time. Eventually, her canal was too slippery with cum to hold him. When he felt himself fall free, he rolled off her. He brushed some hair away from her face and looked at her adoringly. Then, they kissed for a long time and hugged each other. When David finally did rise to leave, he stopped one more time to drink in her beauty.

"Get some rest. I'll meet you at the studio tomorrow morning at 11:00." He bent down for one more kiss and fondled her breast one more time. "Madam, it is very hard to leave you."

"Ditto. You don't have to leave, you know."

"Actually, today I do. Tomorrow ...? Well, we'll see how we feel."

He decided he'd better shower before meeting Lisa, plus he could use some serious recovery time. When he arrived at her place to deliver the good news, she kissed him at the door, grabbed his hand, and hauled him into her bedroom. She had already filled the room with lit candles. Lisa was wearing only a robe and threw it across the room. David looked down and saw that her pussy was, once again, open for business.

Lisa virtually ripped David's shirt to pieces getting it off of him. She pushed him on his back onto her heated waterbed and yanked his pants off with such force that his shoes and boxers came flying off as well. Then, she ran over and snagged his wrist and handcuffed him to one bed post. She crawled over his and set her drenched pussy down on his mouth as she clasped his other wrist to the post.

David had no choice but to lap at her hair pie and drink in her nectar. In no time, she started yelping something in Japanese and bounced up and down on his face. He was glad he had taken a big gulp of air before her passion discharged. Once Lisa recovered, she grabbed two large pink feathers and began teasing him with them.

She passed the feathers lightly over his skin and blew light air over his privates. She ran her fingertips so delicately over his scrotum and the underside of his penis that it felt like a cloud moving over him. Lisa sucked his balls into her mouth and ran the rigid tip of her tongue up and down his shaft. Then, she grabbed his engorged nightstick with both hands and started sucking him intensely until she felt the first indication that his dickhead had begun to swell. She immediately stopped and picked up the feathers again. Lisa repeated all her actions and brought him to the very brink of orgasm three more times before finally impaling herself on his pleading penis. Lisa's clit had become a flaming torch and she ground it into his bloated glans with every movement. She was so hot that she ignited almost immediately. Lisa kept her composure long enough to reach down, insert her index finger into David's asshole, and massage his prostate. David's frantic gonads set off a thermonuclear explosion of sperm that roared out of him more like a rampaging river than the usual series of single eruptions. His orgasm lasted so long Lisa was able to come two more times before David's flesh demon finally began to shrivel.

When she finally opened her eyes, Lisa looked down at David to discover he had passed out. She dismounted him, cuddled next to him, laid her head on his chest, and fell sound asleep, too. When they awoke two hours later, Lisa hugged him again and thanked him for the news and for the fabulous fuck.

"I have never felt anything like that before. Where did you learn how to do that?"

Lisa shrugged, "A clever woman never reveals her secrets." Then, she leaned in to him and whispered in breathy tones, "But, there's a lot more where those came from." She winked at him and uncuffed his wrists. David was so weak, Lisa had to help him put on his pants, tattered shirt, and maneuver him to the door. She leaned against the door frame, unconcerned about her nudity, and placed a finger in her mouth as she watched him wave and drive away. He thought about going home to shower and change but he just didn't have the strength.

Instead, he drove straight to Clarice's house and trudged weakly to her door. When she opened the door, she was stark naked. One look at him and she smirked, "You just came from that third girl's house, didn't you?"

David nodded ... slowly. It was all he could manage.

Clarice sighed, put her arm around him, and guided him to the sofa. Then, she ran a hot bubble bath, opened some wine and led David into the bathroom. She stepped in the tub and waited while he gradually removed his clothes. They sat down together. She looked at his poor spent wiener and shook her head. She lifted it up in the palm of her hand and asked, "What am I going to have to do to keep you out of trouble so I can have fun with you myself?"

David had laid his head on the back of the tub, closed his eyes, and smiled. Clarice poured them both a glass of wine, pulled his legs around her, wrapped her legs around him, laid her head back on the tub, closed her eyes, and nonchalantly toyed with his dick and his balls. She knew it would take quite awhile before Mr. Happy would regain his composure, but ... a girl could always dream.

As David reclined in the warm soapy water, his body encircled by Clarice's sexy legs, his Cupid's torch being gently stroked by her dainty hand; he knew he was going to have to make a another near-impossible decision. Amy's beauty was impossible to resist. Lisa was a sexual dynamo that would take him places he never even dreamed going. Clarice was a sexual roman candle who would give him spontaneous whenever and wherever. He couldn't keep going with more than one of them unless he wanted an early (but happy) death. Plus, he was really starting to care for all of them and didn't want anyone to get hurt.

Well, that was a problem for tomorrow. Tonight, he was just going to enjoy the moment. David did, however, manage to take care of one last bit of business ... he made a mental note to find out from Professor Colby what he needed to do to switch his major to sculpting.

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers
12