The Modern Marquis

Story Info
Marquis DeSade in the present.
3.6k words
4.15
11.7k
2
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bet you know his name quite well. He is a historical figure who brought to light the world of joy of suffering. Bringing to life his perversions written in books that still roam this world where expression of his love of torture rewarded with pleasure. He believed faithfully that pleasure was much more intense after a heavy strike of many different devises of torture. He was of a time that people had their curiosities peeked but many hid behind a prim and proper way of living; secretively people indulged in his erotic and sometimes grotesque form of writings.

For years, since my teenaged years, I had been fascinated by the Marquis DeSade; the namesake of sadism. I researched him the best I could. And now as an adult I am curious to what this deviant of sexual exploration would think about my own personal favorite type of torture and all the branches that flood from it.

Would he feel comfortable in this new age of expression? Would he fulfill more of his dark desires and bring to life more of the darkness he never had the opportunity to breathe life into? It's a crazy idea but quite intriguing. One of my all time favorite movies is Quills; the Marquis was represented in such a more enlightening manner giving him a soul instead of being labeled the monster he is known as today. In ways I believe he was way ahead of his time. I believe he could read anyone's perversions like the expert he was.

For those reasons, I bring to you...

...THE MODERN MARQUIS...

Welcome to a world unlike you could imagine, perhaps you have. A world that is a collaboration of the past and present. The frills and pretties of the past wrapped tightly within the present day. Lavish lifestyles enriched by the classic markings and made much more lavish by injections of today. Petticoats and waistcoats enhanced by PVC and vinyl.

But, in this new world, imagination is the key as long as erotic perversion is the main material. Minds brilliantly creative but cruel. Bodies free to be explored willingly. Souls devoted to the discovery of all pleasures no matter the extent of their torturous natures.

Where is this world?

In the middle of nowhere, where there is only one king to rule this tasty world and he is known as the Modern Marquis. He reigns over his realm with a fist tightly gripping the leather leash strapped to the collar of all who penetrate through the invisible walls of his great fortress. Each and every soul that dares step foot into his world must bow to the tips of his vinyl boots and present a lavish kiss of respect and devotion which means their corruption to his liking.

Centered within this kingdom, the Marquis's castle with dungeons filled with ripe virgins bestowed with ripe flowers to be plucked, tasted, and devoured. No walls to separate his world from the other, all wills broken and imprisoned willingly. To enter his world, kingdom, and dwelling you must appease his need for supple flesh that is untarnished which shall only to be tarnished by his leather gloved hands and whatever else he sees fit to use on ripe bodies. If an invitation is given, it is only for his benefit to entrap you into his cunning and seductive world of perversions. Only a special few are invited and special they are for they are chosen specifically to his liking.

The royals of perversion come to play yet they too must abide to the Marquis and his dominant role as ruler. Nothing is done without his consent.

He chooses the games to be played and if he shall join in those tasty games. If you attend his extreme celebrations you must not have a shy eye or the consequences will be dire for you do not blush for that is a signal of embarrassment and that does not please the Marquis. You might play coy but obvious uncomfortable expressions will make him brutally wipe those very expressions off your face.

If you are chosen as that evening's toy, so be it. There is no denying his every whim and request for refusal is futile to his huge ego and carnal urges. He refuses to take only a taste, he devours as any starved creature set high on the perversion totem pole. What the Marquis wants, he gets.

The Modern Marquis gets what he wants, nothing more or nothing less.

As an example of this master of cruel pleasure's unfailing ego. I give you the tale of one of his greatest conquests...

... Devine Penetration... The Tale of the Virginal Mary...

The invitations had been sent to all those worthy to attend. His majesty, the Modern Marquis knew each and every one of them inside and out. If they have not been properly inspected and tested by him they were simply not allowed to attend his extravagant festivity in honor his birthday, age undisclosed.

He knew that each of his petty little perverts would do their best to impress him with their gifts which was predicted to be likely youths to be punished appropriately and diligently by his rough hand or whatever he chooses.

He was bored with the traditional offerings and starved for something more unique. He had much he desired to experiment with and needed the perfect untarnished subject to project his experiments. He wanted to taste new flavors to satisfy his need for pain and pleasure, suffering and lust. He only prayed that at least one of his attendees will appease him by offering something much desired, preferably something ripened to the peek of perfection and ready to be plucked repeatedly.

Inside his lavish castle dwelling his slaves created the perfect environment.

Many of his pretty collectibles were strung by the wrists and wrapped with festive lighting while gagged properly to silence their vocalized pleasure in response to being strung for long periods of time. Delightful tables lined with naked bodies with intricately placed snacks, living buffets with their plumps and luscious bodies bound at the wrists and ankles while stretched to limits to keep them perfectly immobile.

He made certain there was entertainment, beautiful and youthful men and women set about bound in intricate positions and prepared to be poked and prodded at the guests' leisure.

Of course his own personal space was made to his liking with a leather upholstered throne where two of his favorite pets kneel obediently with their collars tight and leashes short.

Even the Marquis himself was dressed to impress in a vinyl overcoat slick and shiny black with a matching vinyl waistcoat beneath and a classic ruffle shirt. His trousers also were black vinyl, hugged his crotch firmly with his traditional vinyl buckled boots strapped at the knees. His thick black hair pulled back tightly and neatly and pinned with a vinyl ribbon while his hands were snugly covered by his love of vinyl. When the time came to step out into the ballroom with all his guests who awaited his arrival, he takes a moment to lavish in his own reflection, saw nothing but perfection. He takes his pretties by their leashes and strolls through the castle as if leading twin pets. The moment he enters the extravaganza his guests obediently applaud his graceful entrance and remain standing until he said otherwise as he made his way to his throne. His pets kneel at each side of his throne as he sits then ties their leashes to the throne arms.

With a swift vinyl clap of his hands he signals that it was time that he be presented the gifts his guests have brought.

One by one the Royals present their gifts of human flesh, as predicted. One by one he flips his hand, waves for the gift to be taken to the appropriate place in the dungeon. Not one impressive gift as each were presented, until the last which causes his excitement to lift.

The Royal couple known as Master and Mistress Lash approach the Marquis throne. Mistress Lash held firm in her hand a dainty white leather leash. Both husband and wife bow to their Marquis then rise with faces made of stone.

The Marquis knew the couple quite well, many times he had fucked Mistress while Master watched for sometimes he had a taste for something used. They always impressed him with their gifts and hoped this time they would again do so.

The couple parted, stepped aside then Mistress jerked her leash and pulled forward the Marquis gift.

There was something about white that intrigued the Marquis, gave indication of purity and virtue, both he loved corrupting. His gray eyes stared at the beautiful gift at the end of a white leather leash where a white and pearl studded collar was snugly around a milky neck. She was so fair in complexion, drowning in white from head to toe. A powdered wig hid whatever was underneath, a hint of the natural hair color given by the dark color of her perfectly shaped brows. His eyes trailed, studied her, the perfect nose and quite suck-able lips naturally colored and untainted by painted red. He eagerly thought, the things he could do with that mouth.

Her pale fleshed arms were bound behind her with her torso tightly cinched within a white PVC corset. At the bodice, her modest plump tits were lifted and cleaved in a forced manner. Her curvy hips slightly exaggerated by the corset's snug fit with a ruffle trimmed pantaloons to the knees and PVC stockings. At her dainty feet were white vinyl shoes.

The Marquis sang his praise to the couple, "You impress me with how well you wrapped my present."

The Royals Lash graciously bowed their heads.

The Marquis rose from his throne and stepped forward, reached his hand for the leash. Mistress gave him control of the leash and slowly he stepped forward, gathered the leash inch by inch. Soon the leash was gathered to its extent which forced the young beauty to look up at him with an arched neck, her eyes were piercing green.

The Marquis again sang, "Very impressive," that shade of eyes not yet been added to his collection until now. He quickly inquired, "Is she as impressive as she looks?" He glanced at both Mistress and Master Lash.

Mistress quickly stated, "Yes, Marquis," she nodded then explained, "I am positive she is to your liking. Touched by no one. Kept pure from birth. She has lived her entire eighteen years in seclusion. I promise that her quality is perfect."

"Hmm," the Marquis hummed, loved the sound of something so pure that she could practically be a saint. He asked, "What's this creature's name?"

"One we find suitable, Marquis," Master spoke up for the first time, "Mary."

The Marquis gave a chuckle and mused, "Such an appropriate name." his eye glimmered with possibilities as he admired his gift, "The virgin Mary and she's all mine." he again praised, "You have outdone yourselves, my friends."

The Marquis took a step back, pulled Mary forward. He turned, kept his gift's leash short. He returned to his throne, sat down and perched Mary on his lap.

He practically burst at the seams with the want to experiment on such a fresh mold of heavenly flesh. His hand waved for the festivities to continue for he had to study his gift further.

With a little adjustment he positioned her rear atop his crotch so she could feel how prominent his excitement had become because of her and the ideas she provoked into his mind. He kept a tight hold of her leash, pulled her back arched and head tilted backwards. Deeply he inhaled her scent, smelled the cleanliness perfumed over her porcelain flesh.

Though the ballroom was crowded with guests and laughter, the Marquis' enjoyment was his gift. His sole focus was every inch of her purity radiating body.

He tugged harder until the back of her powdered wig was against his shoulder. His hand pressed firmly in exploration as he indulged in the feel of her flesh's heat penetrate the vinyl. The more he touched her, the harder his cock pressed against the vinyl crotch of his trousers. But it was the scenarios that flooded his corrupted brain that hardened his cock the most.

Mary was now his new muse. The erotic art he could perform on her was never ending. He was curious to how well she would respond to the purpose of his experiment.

With ease he wrapped his arm around her PVC painted torso as his leash wrapped hand slid around to the front of her neck. His hand maneuvered up the length of her petite neck. He felt her tremble as her breathing heightened. He was curious, was it excitement causing her heightened breaths?

With curiosity, he made a sudden movement, latched his hand over her lovely and full mouth then pinched off her nose. She gave a quick burst of energy, his lips curved with delight as she started to struggle and squirm which pressed her rear firmly against his crotch.

Her shapely legs moved with fight as he held her firm. He listened to the wonderful song of her grunts as she attempted to shake her pretty head. He enjoyed the sensation of her back bound arms struggling against the white leather binding as his hand continued to seal off her breath. There was nothing more delightful than a virgin being subdued by breathlessness caused by his own vinyl covered hand.

There was so much more he wanted to do.

His first test was finished, he released his grip then hummed with approval, heard her heavenly gasp for air. His eyes watched her chest heave heavily as she filled her lungs with precious air.

He stated, "What fun we will have together, Virgin Mary," then he confidently informed, "That is only a hint of things to come, my new pet."

Again he took her by surprise, latched his hand firmly over her mouth pinching her nose. He loved the fight she gave, such sweet music she made with her struggling grunts.

He slipped his hand down between her pantaloons covered thighs, desired to find the sign of pleasure from his doings. He latched firmly over her virgin pussy and listened carefully for another note to her struggle's song. The note changed minimally, giving just a hint of what he wanted to hear. He licked his lips as he pressed his hand more firmly over her untouched pussy as the other hand remained mercilessly suffocating her. He sang in promise, "I will find that key that twists that lovely tune." His hand released it's suffocating grip, again loved Mary's loud gasp for air.

The Marquis shouted, "Anne!"

Before the Marquis scurried his wife's sister.

He ordered Anne, "Take and properly dress my gift then deliver her to my private chamber!"

Anne firstly was silent, looked to the Marquis's gift, a slight grimace formed.

The Marquis shouted, hated delay, "Anne, now!"

Anne startled then stated, "Yes, Marquis!" She quickly retrieved the virginal gift by the handed leash.

The Marquis suspiciously eyed Anne, sensed his long time lover's dislike towards his brand new pet. He urged with a raised finger, "Now, Anne, behave."

Anne obediently agreed, "Yes, Marquis." With a tug, she led the virgin from the Marquis's lap. Another tug, she led the virgin gift from the festivities towards the garment room.

The Marquis continued with his suspicions, knew his sister in law was such a jealous creature. No longer was Anne a youthful pretty like his virginal gift. No longer was Anne as useful as she once was. And, he knew that Anne would likely make it known her jealousy which prompted him up from his throne, snatched the leashes of his twins.

There was nothing more exciting than rivalry.

The Marquis took a seat on another throne which was set before an array of monitors. He was a voyeuristic, enjoyed spying on the kinky games his guests played throughout the entire castle. Some games bored him and others made him call on an appropriate fuck.

He swiftly turned his focus solely on the garment room filled with all the intricate designed clothing that he specifically had designed for his collective pets. He lifted his gloved hand and snapped his fingers then pointed down to his still erect cock. Quickly came scurrying feet of one of the twins. Which one, he had no care.

He ordered, "Take your time"

He relaxed against the high back, scooted a bit down as twin one or two swiftly undid the zipper crotch of his snug trouser. His head leaned back, eyes focused on the monitor as he enjoyed the sensation of the twin's firm but slow sucks. His eyes gleamed the moment Anne was seen entering the garment room while jerking the virgin by the leash.

His hand lifted, he snapped his finger and ordered, "Brandy!"

Another sound of scurrying feet followed by a crystal glass of brandy. His eyes frowned as he took a sip. He swallowed then stated, "I said take your time, dammit!" He shook his head then demanded the other twin, "Take over for your sister."

He sipped his brandy as the one twin took over for the other. His eyes narrowed with disapproval at the disappointing manner his cock was sucked. He stated, "You will stand and learn how one should suck my cock, understood?!"

The twin agreed, "Yes, Marquis."

His eyes again focused on the monitor, curious how Anne was going to likely mistreat his virgin. But Anne was smart, would never dare cause a mark for she knew it was his position to leave marks, if wanted.

On the screen, Anne roughly shoved the virgin to the center of the room. Her grumbles of disapproval continued as she fetched the appropriate attire for the virgin's introduction to the Marquis's experiments.

Anne groaned, "Another one!" She stepped up to the virgin, undid the binding then gave the youthful woman another shove before the wall to ceiling dressing mirror. She complained, "Why so many, hmm? Always damned virgins!"

Young Mary stood frozen with uncertainty and fear. She was conflicted, years of solitude left her unknown to everything outside her confinement. She was fearful to speak. Her body still struggled with what the Marquis had done, the moments of lengthy suffocation by his grasp had developed odd and unknown emotions inside her.

Anne snatched the wig from Mary's head, threw it to the floor. Her eyes widened then she snapped, "Just perfect, another damned Snow White." She loathed black hair, hers was mousy brown beneath her wig. She roughly snatched the back of the virgin's hair then jerked the youth's head back.

The Marquis chuckled in response to Anne's loud complaint followed by a groan of pleasure. He patted the other twin on her head and praised, "Very good, um," he could not remember the names, "Well, very good." He took a sip of brandy.

Anne pushed the virgin against the mirror then removed the chosen attire from the thin garment bag. She paused, here eyes studied the thin plastic then shifted to the trembling virgin. A callous and jealous filled grin crossed her brightly painted mouth.

The Marquis's right brow curiously lifted, knew a very tantalizing idea had perked into Anne's jealously motivation mind. And, so, with the remote in hand he zoomed the surveillance camera's angel closer to what was about to happen.

Anne dropped the hanger and garment from her hand then grasped with both hands the garment bag. She stated, "I will do you a favor, Virgin." swiftly she encased the virgin's head with the thin plastic of the garment bag then pulled it snugly back, "A little hint of things to come."

"Oh, Anne," the Marquis scolded with amusement in his tone, "Naughty you are." He loudly groaned, felt his cock begin to pulse within the firm grip of the other twin's mouth. His hips excitedly shifted as he again took another sip of brandy.

Anne used her body to pin the struggling virgin against the mirror. Both hands twisted and gathered the plastic to complete deny the pretty new pet any breath. Not the first time she had made her presence known in that manner. Each new arrival she was always in charge of preparing for the Marquis and used his breathless methods to torment them. Yet, her method was malicious, no sexual thrills or pleasure for them, just her own pleasure making them suffer.

The Marquis's excitement and amusement grew. Yet, he had no desire to cum for he wished to save that moment with his virgin Mary. His hand grabbed hold of the other twin's head and demanded, "Stop!"

12